All Comments on 'Just Want to Find a Cock to Worship'

by ManyFetishes

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sex is fun. Straight or gay

I get high and want to suck a cock and try taking it in the butt. I will not let anyone bareback me. I just want to taste a nice clean cock.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 5 years ago
REAL NICE

I am a lot like you and wish I could also find it. You unfortunately are right it's hard to find it with Craigslist List gone. I like you really enjoy worshiping a nice cock and getting that reward at the end.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Me too

I think most of us cocksuckers have that problem now that Craigslist has been shutdown. I wish I could find a regular cock to suck that is close to home and discreet and ddf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
DOUBLELIST

It's the new Craigslist!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Feel The Same

I've been on the hunt for a regular cock to suck, too. I started sucking cock about 3 years ago and cannot get enough. Getting a man hard and finishing him off, knowing that I turned him on is truly a great high. I am married but gay sex rules. I'd take cock over pussy any day of the week. I love my gay feelings!

YaoiboiYaoiboiabout 5 years ago
i know right

i wish i could find someone to worship my cock like that. finding a guy in vegas is definitely hard. if any one lives near vegas and needs a cock to suck please let me know. or if you just want to chat thats fine too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More dick please

I would luv to meat you every day to enjoy each other's sweaty balls and hard cocks I like to party and watch nasty trannies tease me as I get butt fucked by various house hold items.sucking off big groups of well hung guys is something you need to do on a bit weekly bases I would like to meat you in the future and explore or similar nasty desored

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Scruff

People on CL all wanted "Brad Pitt" to blow them, everybody was crazy picky about things. I found a guy on Scruff, he fit the bill exactly. Nice Cock, HEAVY Cummer, not CRAZY. Lives about 7 miles away from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot 4 cock

I so need cock and balls to suck and lick. Ass to eat and cum to taste and then swallow. Uk cocksucker in Winchester needs a nasty talking top to worship. I want to be a cock whore.

JJPHoserJJPHoserover 2 years ago

Great story! If you like older men, try Silver Daddies, and gay and bi dating site. Very many married guys on there.

Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my...me too, married wanting to worship cock and balls and man scent. This is me and my fantasy. I so want a masculine hairy, musky married guy let me smell, sniff, suck and inhale his days sweaty crotch and lick his low hanging sack and and suck his dick like his wife won't. I want him to use my mouth and and talk dirty me...starting with him pushing my face into his underwear covered crotch and feel his warm member against my face as I smell his package and start to moan. I want this musky scent caught in his hairy pubic bush as he encourages me and sees that I am rock hard for his manly package...writing this has me leaking precum...Where can I find this safe married man where I can act out on my

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty damn good story. I can relate, as I know there are many other married men that not only want to suck, maybe be face fucked, but that also enjoy being the face fucker.

Having a host nearby would be the greatest. Waking up in the morning with cock on your mind, and being able to go to the neighbors place and suck a big cock nearly every day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have been fantasizing for so long of having another married FWB to suck his cock to completion. I am seriously thinking of raising the topic of my married sex life with some long time married friends, just to see if they might also be in the same boat as me. That is, they are tired of just jerking off because they don't get enough from their wife. I'm thinking of following a suggestion I saw on one the forums on here, just tell some really good long term friends or two that I would do "anything" to get more regular sex other than my own hand. Perhaps see if I get any agreement from them or if they avoid the topic or change the subject...just try to feel them out. Who knows where this could go? Porn...mutual jerk off, then on my knees? I would so love to be able to suck a guy off that I already knew for so many years, the ultimate FWB. I would be happy to be the one doing the sucking, but if he wanted to try it as well, then that would be just an added bonus, but I would be ok with just servicing him and jerking off as he unloaded in my mouth, so hot to think about. Great story and had me thinking about having a long term FWB with his balls on my chin, what a bucket list dream this would be.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

i wish i had a neighbor like you who would come over and do that to me!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous