Just What The Doctor Ordered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Haaaahhhh!" Her hips slammed down on top of his own as she clutched him to her chest, burying the human's face in her cleavage while she furiously ground against him. Nika's cozy snatch started squeezing and pulsing like a hand around her lover's meat, and before long, Arthur lost himself to that same final bliss. With the tigress pinning him down, all he could do was hug her tight as he emptied his load into her, shooting spurt after spurt into her silky tunnel while letting out a long, muffled moan. The orgasm lasted far longer than he thought possible, mostly because it felt like Nika was trying to milk him dry, clenching and thrusting and kneading to get every last drop out of him. Having her furry bulk pressing down on him made it all the more heavenly, and with each gasp of air, his lungs filled with her smell.

Eventually, their tandem climax faded into a gentle post-coital glow, and after shifting her thoroughly creamed nethers a bit, she lifted herself off her dazed human lover. "Mmmmm," she murmured, "That was fun... hope I didn't crush you too much."

While having her tits held over his face had felt like being smothered with two giant pillows, Nika's cleavage had provided just enough air to keep him breathing. "No, you're... you're fine," he sighed in reply, "That was just the right amount of crushing." As he looked up at the tigress looming over him, eyes twinkling with frisky satisfaction, loins still engulfing his own, the human couldn't help but wonder when he'd ever been this satisfied. He ran his fingers through the fur of her thighs, trying to think back to a more perfect moment, but he just... couldn't. "I... I..." He thought about saying I love you, or maybe something less weighty, something to convey just how much he'd enjoyed her company, but the words failed him.

Despite his hesitation, Nika still seemed to get the message and replied with a sly grin. Then, after a moment of heartfelt eye contact, she suddenly lifted up her hips with a loud squelch, pulling Arthur's meat free and lifting herself up on all fours. Before her lover could ask what she was doing, Nika turned around to put her rump right in front of his face, then began to lower her soaked snatch toward his mouth. "Why don't you clean up after yourself?" she purred, "I'll get this end."

Arthur had come to enough of his senses to realize how absolutely slimy they both were, their nethers coated in a mixture of sweat, semen, and vaginal fluid. He simply pulled her rear down to licking level and got to work, slurping and sucking globs of primal goo from under her tail. The taste wasn't exactly something he'd consider a delicacy, but he was more than willing to lap it off the undercarriage of such a beautiful creature. At the same time, Nika got to work cleaning his junk off, popping his limpening meat into her mouth for a quick spit polish.

Both human and tigress wound up relatively clean after a couple minutes, and while Arthur's first instinct was to get dressed again, Nika rolled onto her back and spun him around so that he lay on top of her. "What's the big hurry?" she said with a smirk, "Got a hot date waiting for you?"

"Uh, no," Arthur murmured, adjusting himself on top of his feline lover. Relaxing with his chin on her cleavage was every bit as luxurious as a tiger skin rug, but with strong arms to hug him and big breasts to rest his head on. "I just... I feel like we'd be comfier in my room."

Nika raised a mocking eyebrow. "Oh? What if someone needs you here? Wouldn't that be... unprofessional?"

It took a second to recognize her sarcastic tone, though it made him want to leave all the more when he did. "Look, I'm the main medical doctor on base. I should at least call in someone to replace me, just in case-"

A sudden crackle of static cut him off, and after a moment, he realized he'd left his radio on. "Hey, doc," one of the grunts said, "You still in there with the native? Command's been getting a little antsy having two of them wandering around, and no one's seen you or her in a while."

Arthur made a move to leave his tiger-cushioned perch, but Nika was quicker, and she wrapped one thick arm around his chest before reaching down to the radio. The human was helpless to stop her as she picked up the device, looked it over a bit, then pressed the talk button. "Doctor is not able," she said in thick, splintered English, "Find replace."

She lingered just long enough for the doctor to snatch the radio from her hand, allowing him to offer some hasty corrections. "You're gonna want to get Jasmine ready to take over my shift, the native wants to, uh..." He briefly glanced up at Nika, who fixed him with an eager grin. She wanted to fuck him until his hips broke, but that didn't seem like the kind of thing to blurt out over the radio. "She wants a more private examination, and, uh, I was gonna take her to my room."

He could hear the grunt's confusion over the radio. "More private? But you've been in there for forty five minutes, how is that-"

"Listen," Arthur snapped, "She's being very insistent, okay? If I don't do what she says... well... Jasmine just might get promoted."

Somewhere on the other end, someone slung a rifle from off their shoulder. "Is this a security issue?" the grunt asked, "If you're in danger, we can be there in a minute."

"No, no... I'll be fine if we don't escalate things. Just... get Jasmine, tell her I'll be indisposed for..." He was about to say an hour, but after considering Nika's lusty gaze and luscious body, he decided to make it a bit longer. "For the rest of the day. And tonight. And maybe a bit in the morning."

"Are you sure, doc?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Just give us some breathing room when we get out of the office and don't disturb us while we're, uh... conducting the examination." The words sounded utterly moronic as they left his lips, but given the circumstances, it was either that or telling the truth.

"Uh... okay," the grunt eventually replied, and Arthur took it as a cue to finally get dressed.

As he crawled off the tigress and landed on the floor, the doctor realized his nethers were still damp with spittle, making it a tad uncomfortable to pull his clothes on once again. Then again, he figured they'd come off again as soon as they were behind closed doors, so he'd only have to worry about it for a little bit. While he was busy donning his undershirt, Nika got to work pulling her skimpy clothes back on and finished by the time Arthur buckled his belt. Before long, they were both back to semi-presentable status, though Arthur's poor dress shirt was shredded beyond saving.

Nika immediately pulled him into a hug from behind when he was done, holding him close to her breast while giving him a quick kiss on the top of the head. "You sure you have to wear all this? You're so much cuter without all this... stuff."

"I can't just go parading around the base naked," Arthur sighed.

The tigress let out a disappointed huff, then released him and took him by the hand. "You humans are so prudish," she teased as she headed for the door, "I mean, I get wearing stuff when it's cold out, but in here where it's warm?"

Before Arthur could reply, Nika swung the door open to reveal several armed guards, all of whom seemed a tad concerned by the anthropomorphic beast in front of them. They only relaxed a hair when they saw Arthur being pulled along behind her, and before the human could offer any concrete explanation, he was hurried away toward the personnel quarters.

He and Nika got similar looks from the staff they passed in the halls, but the thought of what the tigress would do to him behind closed doors more than alleviated the gnawing embarrassment he felt. The only time he spoke was to tell Nika which room was his, and once she slammed the door shut behind them, he didn't need to ask to strip once again.

The tigress and her human spent the rest of the day in that room, alternating between wild rutting, only broken up by drink breaks and intimate cuddling. They tried every position known to man, writing out their own kama sutra amidst wild moans and cries, filling the air with the wet sounds and smells of lovemaking. Arthur felt pushed beyond his limits twice over, but each time he thought he was done, Nika coaxed him into another round of screwing.

By 10 PM, the time Arthur usually got to bed, the good doctor felt drained of stamina and semen, and it was all he could do not to pass out on the bed. Nika looked like she could go on, but she seemed to respect her weaker partner, and she simply scooped him up to rest once again on her chest. Arthur drowsily cuddled against her, blankets pulled up to his neck, sweat and other fluids drying against the sheets. He couldn't ever recall feeling so warm and cozy in his life, so safe and satisfied... he could practically feel cupid's arrow spearing through his heart. "I love you," he finally murmured, and just before he fell asleep, he heard Nika's whispered reply:

"I know."