Primal Creatures

Story Info
Young homeowner conquers muscular, beastly female.
10.5k words
4.69
15.7k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was seven years old when it first appeared. Well, it might've just been the first time I noticed it. I had gone to bed late after watching a scary movie with my older brother, and sleep did not come easily. I tossed and turned for hours before finally expelling the horrors from my mind enough to relax. Sometime around 1 A.M. I drifted off into slumber, my hand falling limply over the edge of the bed.

A gentle, warm breath tickled my palm and jolted me back into alertness. Deep, primal fear gripped my body and froze me in place as I awaited some kind of attack or movement. Goosebumps shot up my spine and propelled me out of the room in a clumsy scramble, after which I rushed to my parent's bedroom and harassed my father awake. I breathlessly explained to him what happened, my heart beating to the extent that I could hear my blood pumping in my ear canals. My father laughed at my account of the imminent danger, and my young, underdeveloped baby brain couldn't understand his carelessness, but I didn't mind as long as he still addressed the problem.

Thankfully, he followed me back to my room and inspected the dark area beneath my bed, reaching in and rifling between and behind the totes and boxes stuffed into the space. He picked me up by my armpits and placed me back into my bed, patting me on the head and lifting the quilt over my shoulders. "No monster under there, little man. Even if there was, I'd just beat it up! No need to worry about something like that. Besides, there's too much crap under there for some scary monster to squeeze in. Go to sleep." I was happy for my father's calm assurance, and fell quickly to sleep after my heart rate equalized.

The next morning, I awoke marooned on my bed by a wall of stuff. Everything under my bed had been cleared out and piled in a semicircle next to my bed. My dad made me put it all back, but the next morning I awoke to the exact same scenario. Dad moved everything to the attic, leaving the space beneath my bed completely empty.

Months later, scratches began to appear on my hands and forearms overnight. They were always small and passable for random inexplicable damages accrued from everyday life as a family with cats. Eventually, the scratches stopped appearing, and I completely forgot about my experience with the paranormal.

>>>

I'm no longer a kid, and daily life never hesitates to remind me. My job is life-sucking, my family relationships are all strained, and I'm moving into a house in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, surrounded by nothing but corn fields and cow farms for miles in all directions. I've finally moved out of my parent's house at the ripe young age of 22, and my hope is that the change will allow me to enter a better headspace as soon as possible. Surely the freedom and silence alone will contribute greatly to my anticipated upcoming mental rebound.

I sink into the sofa with a deep sigh of relief and satisfaction as I take in the sight of my newly assembled living room. Much of the furniture is second hand from dead or old family members, begrudgingly handed off with the singular goal of getting rid of old furniture in favor of new pieces. Although most of the furniture is new, I've also been able to acquire some new pieces myself (such as the sofa upon which I currently sit) which is going a long way toward contributing to the me-ness and the coziness of the space.

All the furniture is in its place, the appliances have been hooked up and activated, the decorations have been tastefully applied throughout, and my brain can no longer identify anything else needing to be done. A bead of sweat rolls down my face, and lifting an arm to wipe it on my sleeve reveals that my armpits currently smell like rotting bananas.

Padding through the house to the bathroom, I start the water running before rushing into my new bedroom to track down the personal hygiene items that I know for certain I packed into a blue tote with some of my clothes. I pop open the tote next to my bed and produce the shampoo and bar soap before returning to the bathroom. I yearn to scrub the grime and sweat from my body, knowing that once I'm clean, I will be able to properly relax and chill for the rest of the night. I toss my laundry into the hamper and step under the hot water, sighing happily as the tension and stress is pelted out of my muscles by the thick droplets. Upon exiting the shower and drying myself thoroughly, my remaining energy proves just enough to throw on some boxers and propel my rubbery body into my bed, after which I promptly zonk out and begin snoring profusely.

An uncertain amount of time later, I am awoken by the sound of something falling. I sit up in my bed and cast my eyes around the room groggily. I can't see anything moving, but I'm sure that I had heard something fall. I can't recall leaving anything leaning precariously against the wall, but perhaps I had and simply forgotten about it? How long have I been asleep anyway? It's so dark! I grope for my phone in a desperate attempt to acquire a form of illumination.

The floor creaks discernibly to my right, in the direction of the hallway. I freeze, kneeling on my bed, my squinted eyes peering desperately into the darkness, hoping to identify the source of the disturbances. My instincts tell me that in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, fight beats flight, so I leap off the bed in the direction of the noise, careening headlong into what can only be an intruder of humanoid nature. I swing my arms wildly, hoping to land a couple blows before the intruder has a chance to react. My hand connects with something, but the sharp pain in my thumb and the dull thud tells me that it was only the wall.

Where'd the intruder go? I feel around in the darkness in an attempt to locate the person, to no avail. They managed to escape the room already? How? It's so dark! Something hits me in the side, propelling me into a pile of boxes on the floor in which I quickly become entangled. The intruder flees into the living room, a tactic clearly announced by the sound of their receding footsteps, and I quickly extricate myself from the boxes in an attempt to give chase.

Now in the living room, I scour the wall for the light switch and flick it on without hesitation. Illumination floods the room, blinding my eyes which had probably just finished acclimating to the dim environment. Squinting deeply and looking down, I spot my aluminum baseball bat lying willy-nilly in an open box next to my old high school baseball trophies, which I immediately stoop to retrieve. I settle into what I can only describe as my "attack mode," scouring the room for something to lay into with lethal intent.

I spot the intruder in the corner of the room, kneeling and curled into a ball behind my new couch, and rush to attack it. Just as I'm raising the bat to deliver a definitive overhead strike, further inspection of the intruder stops me in my tracks. Confusion warps my expression as my still-fuzzy head attempts to identify the creature presented to it.

Despite a somewhat humanoid shape, the creature is covered in thick black fur that's heavily matted and quite dirty. Large ivory horns adorn the creature's head, curling over its skull and behind its ears before terminating in a sharp point. It appears to be embracing itself tightly, and the sharp black talons on the end of its slender fingers remind me quite abruptly of the mysterious scratches acquired overnight all those years ago in my youth.

I grip the bat and address the creature with an air of stern command, "Stand up." I step closer, with caution being the paramount concern in my mind. The creature flinches at the sound of my voice but remains curled into a ball. "Stand up right now." I reiterate my demand with increased hostility, winding up the bat for a home run.

The creature unfolds itself slowly and acquiesces to my petition, raising itself to its full height, yet remaining definitively non-aggressive. I lower the bat, astonishment washing away all my other emotions as I take in the sight laid out before me. The creature flinches as the tip of the bat hits the wood floor, but remains in its place, silently awaiting my next command.

The thick, matted fur hides the shape of the creature in part; however, upon examining the whole of the creature's body under sufficient illumination, any person with a working pair of eyes can identify that the intruder is undoubtedly female. She's shorter than me, though not by much, and significantly more muscular, with deep definition on her arms, legs, and stomach easily apparent despite the obscuring nature of her coat, which is black on every part of her body except her face and stomach, both of which feature a much shorter, off-white fur. I can make out a small nose and plentiful lips, bookended by long white fangs, but her eyes are fully obscured by the long top-coat fur hanging down from her head. Casting my eyes over her body, I can see without question that her form is generously curvaceous in all the right areas, as well as being muscle-bound in a way that indicates a lifetime of obligatory primal athleticism. Two well proportioned, soft mounds hang from her chest precisely where human breasts would be located, and I find that the more I inspect them, the harder it becomes to look away. Even lower, her stomach is flat and unreasonably chiseled, with a nicely shaped waist, round hips, powerful thighs, long legs, and a strong pair of feet. Her mound is completely hidden beneath her fur, but if I had to guess based on the rest of her body, I would assume that it's of the highest quality attainable by mortal form.

Despite a nagging voice of common sense telling me not to let my guard down, I cross the room and recline on the sofa. Her body appears to be quite powerful; however, her demeanor communicates naught but unadulterated submission. She's clearly out of her element and unable to assert herself physically. I set the bat on the floor and nudge it to the side as a sign of good faith, wanting to tell her to sit somewhere but unable to articulate English words in my overwhelmed state of mind.

The intruder relaxes visibly, her shoulders lowering and her breathing becoming much more noticeable. She exits the corner but remains on the far side of the room from me as she sits down on the floor and crosses her legs. She raises a hand to her face and covers her eyes, bringing one knee up to prop her elbow against while she waits for me to say something.

"Is the light too bright?" I ask her quietly, and after a short pause, she confirms my suspicion with a gentle nod. After turning my phone's brightness to maximum, I cross to the light switch and flick it off before returning to the couch. Using the light from the screen, I continue to study and keep an eye on her. "Did I scare you in the bedroom? I'm really sorry if I did." I whisper, and she raises her head slightly in order to respond.

"I think we scared each other pretty bad." She responds, her voice smooth as silk and soft as cotton. I raise my eyebrows with incredulity at the realization that she can speak English.

"How do you know my language?"

"Heard only human words all my life. Couldn't learn anything else." She leans her back against the recliner and sighs as the last of the tension leaves the room.

"Have you been living under my fucking bed this whole time? Ever since I was seven?" The possibility seems incredible, but I have no other explanation.

"I sleep during the day and awake during the night. Under the bed is a good protection from the light."

"Light hurts you?"

"Not really, just too strong. Too much bright. Too much hot. Cool and dark much more comfy. Like home."

"Where's home?"

"Not sure. Somewhere far away." She reaches out and pulls one of my shirts from a nearby box, wrapping it around her shoulders and pulling it tight as she scans the room slowly.

"What do you eat?" I watch her cuddle up in my shirt and a hint of protective instinct creeps into my head.

She shrugs before responding. "Metal can sometimes, metal box sometimes, sometimes small animals. Sometimes nothing if nothing is there."

"You've eaten out of the trash?" I rub my temples, trying to grasp the concept of being roommates with a demi-human female since childhood.

"Just food that's not in the metal box anymore." She brings her knees to her chest and hugs them tightly.

"Are you hungry right now?" I ask, and she nods.

"I was going to try to find something when I woke you up. I'm not used to this weird place." She looks around as if trying to identify parts of her surroundings. "Everything new."

"Yeah, I moved out of my parent's house. When was the last time you ate? Last night?" I stand and move toward the kitchen, my phone light still fixed on her.

"Four nights I believe. Everything locked up tight and moved around and empty too."

I shake my head as I step into the kitchen and flick on the microwave surface light so I can see what I'm doing. I root around in the boxes until I find my trusty pan and rinse it off before loading it with eggs and bacon that I'd bought the day before in preparation of breakfasts alone. The intruder (who I suppose cannot really be called an intruder any longer) appears in the doorway from the living room and leans against the wall bashfully, watching me stumble around groggily in the dim light.

"I can find food for myself." She insists, but I shake my head.

"I personally find it rather insulting that I've had a roommate all this time, and she's had to live her life rifling around in the trash to keep herself alive. After all this time, I have no doubt that a proper meal is greatly overdue." I heat up the eggs and bacon with great caution, being certain to make it the best eggs and bacon I've ever cooked in my life, before sliding the finished product onto a plate and placing the food on the table.

I gesture to the chair immediately in front of the plate, and she moves to sit down in it, extremely wary of my movements, though I make sure to give her a wide berth, and at this point, we seem to have come to an unspoken agreement that after all these years of coexistence, hostility toward each other would be no less than unthinkable.

I speak up before she sits down, with a rather critical inquiry. "Before you dig in, I can't help but realize that I don't think either of us have properly introduced ourselves."

She nods, but counters with a rather unsurprising bit of information. "I know your name is Ezekiel. Heard many times before." I nod and scratch my head with embarrassment, realizing that she probably has heard and seen a lot more of me than I would like to consider. She seems to realize my discomfort and follows up that disconcerting revelation with a much more comforting one. "My name is Sasha. I heard it a long time ago and I liked the sound of it."

I recall that one of my sister's friends was named Sasha. I suppose that someone living under a bed with no interaction with the outside world would have to name themselves somehow. I shake my head with incredulity at the preposterousness of the whole situation, before gesturing at the food on the table once again.

"Today you eat like a person... like my equal." I say, moving around the table to pull the chair out and offer it to her. The fur on her face does something unexpected: it changes color. Her cheeks, throat, and jawline all switch from the off-white to a subtle pinkish hue.

Holy fucking shit, she's blushing.

As she approaches the table and turns to accept the seat, I am treated to an uninhibited view of her backside.

Her slender neck is mounted atop a pair of rather bulbous, defined shoulders, with two sharp shoulder blades adorning her upper back, and a deep, smooth spinal column tracing the long and narrow path to her toned, round, and generously proportioned ass. A flitting tail not unlike that of a panther's is attached to her sacroiliac, reaching almost to her ankles as it swishes from side to side lazily.

She reaches behind herself and brushes her tail to the side as she lowers herself onto the seat slowly, probably unaccustomed to the act of sitting in a chair at all. I bite my lip as her body sinks into place, the soft and supple flesh of her ass and thighs squishing against the wood of the chair, both of her round buttocks ballooning out slightly, and her strong back extending upward straight as an arrow thanks to her impeccable posture.

She eyes the food as if suspicious of its nature, uncertain how to even begin consuming it. I pass her a fork and instruct her as patiently as possible on how to use it. She seems to favor her right hand, so I make sure to place an emphasis on her using that one. She devours it rather quickly, flicking egg yolk all over her lap and smearing it on her hands as well. I watch with a pained expression as some of the food ends up on the floor but decide to let her enjoy the experience to the fullest possible extent without interruption. She lifts her hands to her mouth and starts licking her claws clean, and I take the opportunity to move the plate and fork into the sink to rinse them off. I pull the water pitcher from the fridge and fill a glass halfway before handing it to her carefully.

"Hydration is just as important as sustenance, so be sure to keep the water flowing too. You can grab the pitcher out of the fridge whenever your throat feels dry."

She stands and pads over to the fridge, before rather timidly pulling the door open all the way.

"Metal box is called 'fridge?'" She asks, swinging the door open and closed slowly.

I nod and push it closed all the way.

"Yep, and we need to keep it closed unless we want to get something, because it costs money to leave it open too long." Being so close to her affords me an opportunity to inspect her fur rather closely, which reveals the abysmal state it is currently in. Not only is it knotted, matted, and quite overgrown, it now has egg yolk drying small clumps of the hairs together. I reach out and run my fingers along the soft fur of her forearm, before tapping her wrist gently. "Hey, do you want me to clean you up? It'll probably take a while, but it'd definitely be worth it. I've got a shaving kit and pretty much everything that I'd need to get you into tip-top shape. You'd feel a lot better afterword."

She turns to me and her expression twists into one of confusion. "Shave? What is shave?"

I rush to the bathroom and dig my shaving kit out of a box filled with random bathroom equipment, before jogging back to the kitchen and presenting the electric razor to her. "You use this to cut off some of your hair, so you can keep it clean and straight more easily."

"Cut off my fur? But I need it!" She takes the razor and inspects it closely, turning it over and over in her hand to look at every angle.

I take the razor back and set it on the table before lifting her arm and tugging gently on a patch of matted fur beneath her arm. "Your fur isn't supposed to stick together like this. Doesn't it feel uncomfortable?"

She swings her arms thoughtfully, paying close attention to the way it feels. "Little bumps annoying when sleeping." She puts one foot up on the table and points at her groin. "Little bumps annoying when running and sitting."

I nod my head and fold my arms. "Gotta cut out the bumpy parts and shorten it all so that it doesn't happen anymore."

She lowers her leg and stands in thought for a moment before responding. "Okay! Clean sounds comfy!" She jumps on top of the table and crouches right in the middle of it. "Hit me with it."

I snicker quietly at her awkward application of a phrase I employ quite regularly myself. I pick up the razor and point to the sliding glass door leading to the back yard. "This is going to need to be done outside, because I don't feel like letting an entire person's worth of fur fall all over my house." I push the door open and lead her onto the back deck, after which I retrieve my extension cord and run the line from the kitchen outlet to the razor.