Just What They Needed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like that," he said quickly and then gulped down the rest of his tea. Hers was still hot, so she knew it must have burned his throat.

He made a thirst-quenched sound and stood up. "Thanks for the tea and cookies," he said. "I should probably go."

Lauren wanted to protest. His spirits were low, and she did not want him to leave angry. Even though their conversation had been terribly awkward, she somehow still delighted in his company, and an empty feeling swam over her when he started to leave. She tried to think of something else to say. He was already 5 feet away.

"Wait!" She shouted a little too loud and turned to run after him. He stopped abruptly and she almost ran into him. "Sorry," she said, having bumped him gently. She was also buying time to figure out what to say.

"I...I..." she stammered. She looked up at his piercing eyes. He was close, and he looked serious. He merely stared at her, waiting for her to speak. "I didn't mean to upset you. Can you just stay a little longer? We can talk about something else." She did not know why, but she all of a sudden would have done anything to keep him there; she did not want to be alone. He still had not said a word. He was eyes were just fixed on her, so she continued, "or w-..."

Her next suggestion was cut short. In an instant, he closed the distance between them. She was knocked backward by the force of his body connecting with hers. His hands were on her face with gentle force. She lost her footing as Mitch backed her up to the table in 2 long strides. She was kind of sitting, kind of leaning against the table, with her hands bracing it on either side. Mitch was in front of her, leaning over her, still holding her head strongly in his grip. She might have been scared if she did not know Mitch so well. But she knew this man would never intend to hurt her.

His fierce eyes told the whole story: he was still trying to reason himself out of kissing the beautiful girl in his clutch. Reason was about to lose.

Lauren could feel the passion with Mitch that she longed for in her relationship with John, and it was magnetic. She used the leverage she had on the table to push herself up and press her lips against his firm mouth. He remained steadfast for a moment before sighing his relief and giving into emotion. Even if it was the wrong choice, he felt the tension break, and he was momentarily happy.

Mitch pushed further, leaning Lauren back over the table. He broke the kiss to scatter some more of the papers to make room for her body. She knew where he was headed, so she lifted herself to sit on the table and spread her knees to make room for his embrace.

With her back now flat against the tabletop, she watched him lean over to kiss her again. He bent at the hip, where she wrapped her legs around him, unwilling to let him leave.

Mitch was already lost in bliss. He tongued her mouth deeply, followed by kisses to her jawline and neck and any bare skin he could find.

Feet planted on the floor, he stood back up enough to take in the full view of her. Her legs were still tightly wrapped around his back. His hands, which were on her hips, glided slowly upward, dragging with them the hem of her loose tee until her stomach was exposed. He paused his other movements and stared at her belly button for a few moments. His face looked almost concerned, and he bit his lip.

"What's up?" Lauren asked in Mitch's direction. He did not answer.

Instead he steadily undid the button to her jeans and pulled at the zipper enough to get a glimpse of hot rod red panties.

"Fuck," he said, turning his face to the ceiling.

"What?" Lauren asked again. She let her legs fall to the floor and propped herself up on her elbows. The hem of her shirt slid back down to cover her belly button again.

"This is wrong. This is bad." He was saying it to himself more than to her, and he had not yet moved from between her knees.

"I'm sorry," she said, sadly.

It was like he suddenly remembered she was there. "Don't you be sorry!" he exclaimed, concerned. "I shouldn't have lost control. I'm supposed to be an adult." He finally moved to the side, sat in the open chair there and set his head in his hands, facing down.

"I'm an adult too," she shrugged.

He smiled at that. "You're 24," he said. There was a pause. "I'm 52." He laughed briefly at his perceived absurdity of the age difference.

"It didn't stop us before," she said, trying to make him feel better, but it might have been the wrong thing to say, so she added, "plus it is pretty intensely sexy when you lose control."

Mitch let out a sigh. After a long silence, during which Lauren tried not to make any sudden movements, Mitch picked up is head and looked at her.

She tried to look neither disappointed nor excited so he could not be swayed by her feelings.

"Fuck it," he said, "where's the bedroom?"

"Are you sure?" Lauren asked, needing his confirmation.

"Don't challenge me, Babe. Just go with it."

"Yes, sir," she grinned at him.

He offered his hand to help her off the table. She then took his to lead him to the bedroom. She felt emboldened by her arousal, but her confidence wavered slightly when she entered the room where she slept with her boyfriend. When she looked back and Mitch and saw that the passion had returned to his gaze, it was all she needed. She could feel guilty later; now it was time for pleasure.

"Take off your clothes," Mitch demanded. He was already unbuttoning his shirt.

Lauren disrobed with relative ease. When her hands snapped back to unhook her bra, he stopped her. "Actually, leave that on. I like it," Mitch said with hungry eyes. So she left her rosy colored bra on. It was unpadded and very sheer, so it left little to the imagination, but it was layered with pretty floral lace. Her nipples were hard and very visible through the material.

Mitch was naked except for a pair of dark gray boxer briefs that matched the curly hair on his muscular chest. Lauren licked her lips subconsciously, taking in the full image of the best-looking man she had ever been with.

They walked toward each other, and Lauren instinctively reached toward his penis, which was erect, and he had it tucked into the waistband of his underwear, so that just the tip was barely visible.

"Not yet," he said gruffly, pushing her back gently.

She complied but was not quite sure what to expect next.

"Get on the bed," he instructed. She walked over and sat down on the edge of the mattress. It was only a couple of feet off the ground, so she sank down low. He walked over and his penis was about level with the top of her head. She wondered if he was going to let her suck it yet.

"I'm going to go down on you first," he said.

She winced. Out of any sexual act she had ever been a part of, getting eaten out was her least favorite. It felt nice and all, but she always felt awkward when, no matter how confident her partner was or how much coaching she gave them, it still took ages for them to find the right spot and work up enough intensity to make her cum. She would just have to lie there and make encouraging "mmm" sounds to stroke their egos.

Mitch noticed the face she had made and squatted down on the floor next to the bed so he was at eye level with her.

She twisted her mouth and was chewing on her cheek as she watched him try to read her mind. He looked at her, puzzled.

"You don't want to cum for me?" he said finally, phrasing it in the most manipulative way.

"It's not that," she rolled her eyes, "I'd just rather please you." Her tone was begging.

"This will please me," he said.

"Fine. You can try," she conceded, scooching back.

"You doubt my abilities," he said coyly, finally understanding her reluctance. He was eyeing her excitedly now, and it was putting her on the spot.

Lauren blushed and covered her face with her hands. "Just do it," she said through her hands.

"I'll tryyyy," Mitch teased, drawing out the last vowel sound.

He inched closer on his knees and delicately hooked his fingers around the sides of her bright red thong. He pulled the garment toward him, sliding it sensually off her legs. She helped him by lifting up her feet, even though she was still covering her face.

Finally she set her hands back at her sides when she felt him push her knees apart. Lauren felt exposed, but she was having fun.

He prolonged the anticipation by slowly getting closer to her wet sex. He was tormenting her on purpose, teasing her. If she had not put up a fuss, he would have had his tongue on her by now. Instead he stroked her legs and kissed the inside of her thigh.

Lauren put her hands on her stomach and just stared at the ceiling. If she continued to watch him, it would have encouraged him to go on with his theatrics, and she just wanted it over with.

He saw that he lost her attention, and he wanted it back, so he hooked his arms under her legs and forcefully brought her right to the edge of the bed. She looked startledly at him.

"Don't humor me," he said, "and no faking it." With that, he dove in.

At first it felt like any other cunnilingus. He twirled his tongue around in ways that were nice and familiar. He was exploring her landscape and finding the best views.

When he tilted his head forward and pressed his upper lip against her pubis her breath caught briefly, but it was a genuine reaction that did not go unnoticed by Mitch. Still probing her with his tongue, he reached his left arm all the way around her leg and placed his hand right on top of her mound from the direction of her head, putting a good amount of pressure on Lauren's abdomen. With the thumb of the same hand, he crept it down toward her clit, maintaining steady pressure on the bone until her heard her gasp. He lifted his eyes enough to see that she was looking back at him. He winked knowingly, and she threw her head back again onto the bed.

Mitch hummed satisfaction onto her clit and she moaned. He flattened his tongue out a little bit and continued to draw circles with it, but he focused the circles just under her engorged button. Keeping pressure with his hand and thumb, he gradually pressed down and toward him with his thumb against her pubis. This, in turn, pushed her clit just barely into the path of his traveling tongue so that he grazed it once on every rotation.

Bingo. This was the right stimulation. Lauren let out a loud, guttural moan and stiffened her neck. Mitch planted his lips on her to steady his tongue and reached his right arm around her other leg and placed it on top of her rib cage to keep her still as she got more and more worked up. Her pelvis bucked a little bit as a reflex to the pangs of pleasure rising to the surface. He was able to control her thrashing enough to keep a rhythm, constantly building tension. In no time at all she was holding her breath. Every muscle in her body was flexed, holding onto the pleasure rippling through her for as long as she could. Finally she let out a sigh that was also a moan and relaxed her body. She looked at Mitch slightly dazed.

She had no words.

"Well, that sucked," Mitch said sarcastically. They both laughed.

"Thanks," she said underwhelmingly, but the the blissful look on her face told him the rest.

Mitch climbed up onto the bed next to her and kissed her lips softly, repeatedly, until she had enough time to recover. They both had their eyes closed and were happily living in the moment.

When Mitch sensed that Lauren's breathing was almost back to normal, he reached over, held her head, and kissed her a bit harder. She reached her arm up to grasp his forearm and revel in his strength.

He twisted his body so that he was angled more on top of her than to her side, but his weight was still on the bed. He dropped his hand from her face and passed it over her generous breast. He found her nipple underneath the thin lace and pinched it and twisted it between his fingers just enough to make her squirm.

Mitch could not wait anymore. He broke their passionate kiss in order to pull his boxer briefs to the floor. Lauren watched in awe as his cock breathed in the fresh air. Lauren sat up next to Mitch. Both of them were side by side with their legs hanging off the bed. She kissed him passionately again and reached over to stroke his cock for him. They were not touching except for their lips and her hand on his penis. The position made them feel vulnerable, like they were about to take each others' virginities, but it made it all the more electric. Every stroke, every kiss felt like it was the most important sensation in the world.

When Lauren had used up all of the precum coating Mitch's hot member, she broke the kiss to lean over and put her mouth on it. She gathered up her saliva to lick thoroughly over his cock to lubricate it. She used her hand to move it down to the base. She continued like that for a few minutes, milking the head with her mouth and tongue and stroking his shaft with her hand.

He closed his eyes and let his head drop back, enjoying the delicacy that he had not felt since the last time Lauren sucked his cock two years ago. He savored it in case he had to wait that long again.

Lauren stopped to switch up her angle, but Mitch was keen on fucking her before he shot his load. Mitch moved his body back so he was leaning against the headboard, his lower back propped up by pillows. He patted his lap; it was an invitation.

Lauren crawled over to where he was now sitting and straddled his legs. She steadied her body by placing her hands on Mitch's chiseled chest and lifted herself onto his cock with ease. She raised and lowered her body, fucking herself with his meat.

"Take your bra off now," he commanded. She did as he said.

Mitch loved watching her enjoy his manhood and began to breathe faster when her breasts came into full view. They bounced joyfully along with her entire body.

Feeling a surge of dominance, he rolled the girl onto her back and took his place between her legs. His penis felt heavy against her sex. Mitch carefully coaxed Lauren's right leg on top of his shoulder so that her thigh was flush with his body. He stroked her sumptuous thigh and placed tender kisses in the sensitive nook behind her knee. The kiss was so mesmerizing Lauren let out a quiet moan.

Mitch slowly and smoothly pushed his cock back into Lauren's waiting canal until he was buried inside of her. He then began a slow rhythm, using Lauren's leg as leverage to control and steady his movements. He used his other hand to press down on the inside of Lauren's other thigh, opening her up wide.

He savored the pornographic sight of his manhood gliding in and out of her, her pink pussy lips spread to the max. He looked up at her face. The innocence of her wide eyes and pouty lips was a foil to the stark smut of his cock being swallowed up by her cunt, and it sent him into a frenzy. He began to fuck her faster.

Mitch leaned reached toward Lauren's face. He shoved his three longest fingers into her open mouth, and she wrapped her luscious lips around them instinctively and moaned. It was so erotic that Mitch let out a roar of satisfaction. She sucked on his fingers as he pounded her ever harder.

Lauren began to yell out with every ferocious thrust, egging him on. Mitch threw her other leg over his shoulder and leaned in. She was now being pushed to the edge of her flexibility and it intensified the pleasure he was driving into her with his manhood.

"You're mine," Mitch growled as he seized her throat with his large hand.

Lauren let him choke her. He would not hurt her, and the restraint turned her on like nothing else. She reached down to rub her clit. Mitch's violent thrusts already had her near the summit. A little extra manipulation sent her into ecstasy.

Mitch felt Lauren's sheath contract and squeeze him tight. He roared. His last surge of energy allowed him to pound her pussy with abandon until he came. He shot burst after burst of cum deep within her pussy. Finally, he let her legs drop to the bed, and he crawled up on top of Lauren, his softening penis still inside.

His weight felt good on top of her, but before she could get comfortable, he flopped to the side, on his back. Lauren took the opportunity to roll over and lay her head on Mitch's chest. It was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, but she enjoyed the musky scent of his hard work, and she closed her eyes and absentmindedly twirled her finger around his chest hair. Mitch stroked her hair for a while as she listened to his steady heart beat.

Lauren thought about kissing him, but she was not sure whether it would be appropriate. Kissing before intercourse was foreplay, but kissing after felt too intimate somehow. She did not know if their relationship should or could go beyond sex.

Her thoughts about morals and decisions started to make her too anxious to sit still any longer, so Lauren got up. The wet trickle she now felt running down her leg reminded her that Mitch had unloaded his semen inside her.

"I'm going to get cleaned up," she told him. Her voice came out lower than she intended.

"I'll join you," Mitch said, and he quickly got to his feet. Lauren was surprised at his his presumptuousness, but she did not protest.

Mitch followed her into the bathroom, all the while admiring her naked body. Lauren opened the shower door and started the water.

"This will be my first hot shower in three weeks," she said to fill the silence.

"I'm glad I can be here for this momentous occasion," he smiled at her.

"It might be a little crowded," she said, giving him a chance to disinvite himself to her shower.

"I don't mind," he said.

"Okay," By now she was laughing as she imagined the absurdity of them crammed in the narrow shower together getting blasted by water with nowhere to retreat.

The water was warm, so she stepped in and went to the far corner which was not far at all. Mitch stepped in after her and closed the door behind him. It was tight, indeed. They faced each other. Mitch had his back to the shower head, and he was tall enough to block most of the blast from hitting Lauren's face. She felt some of the spray that missed his shoulders fall onto hers.

"Is this as sexy as you imagined?" Lauren asked Mitch, laughing.

"Come on, it's not that bad, is it?" Mitch responded. He was laughing too.

Lauren admitted to herself that he did look pretty good wet. He wiped the excess water from his eyes.

Mitch put his hands on Lauren's hips and took half a step forward which pressed Lauren against the cool vinyl wall. Still nothing but his hands was touching her. She turned her chin up to look at him, and he was already looking down at her. Once again, he was the one to close the distance, and he leaned in to plant a soft, loving kiss on her lips. There was no tongue, but it lasted for at least 4 slow breaths. When their lips parted their faces lingered.

"What are you doing?" Lauren whispered.

"Kissing you," he replied as though it was not obvious.

"Why?"

The simple question put Mitch on the spot. He seemed to consider it for a moment, trying to think of the right thing to say that did not reveal too much.

"I want to," he said finally. He leaned in to kiss her again. She kissed him back for a second but then pulled back.

Lauren gave him pensive look. She wanted to kiss him. His face looked so beautiful and kind. But she did not want to lead him on, and they could never be more than a secret.

"What?" Mitch asked after she had been staring for a while.

"Never mind..." she said, shaking her head. "Will you wash me?"

Mitch knew what she was thinking, because he had been having the same thoughts. He let it be. He grabbed a bar of soap of the ledge and lathered it in his hands. Then he started at her neck and rubbed the suds into Lauren's chest and tummy. She closed her eyes at his touch. It felt nice and warm. Mitch stepped to the side for a second to let the water rinse her front.