Just What They Needed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around," he said softly. She did.

From this position, Mitch soaped up her hips first. He slowed his movements and enjoyed the smoothness of her thighs and fullness of her ass. Lauren bit her lip to keep from moaning.

Mitch bent a little lower to wash between Lauren's thighs where his semen had leaked out. As he stood back up, he slowly brushed his hand over her pussy and daringly dragged his middle finger over her puckered rosebud. Lauren could not help it and a small moan escaped her.

Mitch took up the remaining space and pressed his lower body against her. His penis was thickening. Lauren felt it against her butt. The pressure was not insistent; he was merely letting her know how much she turned him on.

His hands swept up her back and he gently massaged her shoulders. Then he gathered up her hair and moved it over her shoulder to gain access to her neck. He kissed it.

"Don't fall in love with me, okay?" Lauren said so softly she almost hoped he would not hear. There was a short pause, so of course he heard what she said. He seemed to consider it for a moment.

"Just enjoy," he sighed breathily into her ear. Mitch kissed her neck again sensually and dragged his teeth along the exposed skin.

Mitch's cock swelled in response to Lauren's fervent gasps. He was pressing harder, his penis now nestled comfortably between Lauren's cheeks. She was already bracing herself, her hands against the wall. Mitch reached around her and groped her left breast. His other hand went straight to her clitoris.

His dominant hand pressed hard on her body. With his middle and ring finger he closed in on her sensitive nub and manipulated it until Lauren was panting.

"Spread your legs," he said in her ear.

Lauren stepped her legs apart. Mitch paused his rubbing just for a second while he guided his now fully erect cock into Lauren's slick cunt. Mitch wrapped his arm around her waist to hold her still so he could fuck her deeply while he brought her to orgasm.

With the added pleasure of Mitch's cock filling her up, Lauren quickly peaked for the third time.

"Yes. Come on my fucking cock," he roared when he felt her body stiffen.

She cried out and her whole body quaked. Mitch's cock throbbed inside her, but he was far from finished.

"Good girl," he growled in Lauren's ear.

Mitch stepped backward as far as he could and jammed the water off. It was eerily silent except for their heavy breathing that echoed around them in the tiny shower.

"Bend over for me," Mitch said, and she bent as far as the walls would allow. She naturally arched her back to give him premium access. With his hands firmly on her hips, he started fucking her again. She loved how much he was enjoying using her body.

The slapping sound was deafening, but it spurred him on.

"You're so fucking wet," Mitch remarked.

Lauren made a bold move and reached down to collect some of the juices that were drooling out of her snatch. She then reached around and smeared them over her asshole and used the lubrication to finger herself slowly.

"Are you kidding me?" Mitch yelled excitedly. "That's fucking hot, baby."

Lauren sensed his enthusiasm and slipped in another finger.

"You're gonna make me cum, Lauren, you look so fucking hot."

"Cum for me, baby."

Mitch gritted his teeth like he was in pain, but Lauren knew he was about to blow.

Lauren had to pull her fingers out of her ass to fully brace herself against the shower wall again. Mitch's last spasms had him forcefully filling her pussy.

Mitch leaned back against the wall, breathing heavy. Lauren spun around and sank to her knees. She carefully cleaned off his glistening dick with her tongue. He squirmed a little bit at the sensitivity.

Lauren stood up. "One more kiss," she said, leaning up toward his mouth.

He took advantage of her willingness and cupped his hand around the back of her neck and pulled her face to his. He eagerly sucked on her bottom lip, tasting both of their passions on her mouth. Their tongues caressed one another sensually.

The kiss seemed to go on forever, and then, suddenly, it was over.

Mitch stepped out of the shower so that Lauren could finish washing up. When Lauren got back to the bedroom wrapped in a terry cloth robe, Mitch was already dressed and perched on the end of the bed. He stood up when she walked in.

Lauren noticed he had been deep in thought and wondered if they should talk, but before she could speak, he opened his mouth.

"I should get home," he said. He was smiling, but not the smile that engaged his handsome smile lines.

"Oh...yeah..." Lauren murmured. "I'll walk you out."

Lauren felt bad that he was not comfortable enough to stick around, but she justified his sudden haste by assuming he really did have to get home for dinner.

T

here was only a short hallway before they reached the door. Mitch had his hand on the knob, and he turned halfway back to look at the beautiful brunette in the robe.

"Thanks for fixing the shower," she said as though that was all he accomplished. "It felt so good."

They both laughed silently at the double meaning.

"Text me if you need anything," Mitch said sincerely. Then he leaned over and kissed her forehead. Lauren gave him a sad smile, and he left.

Emptiness radiated from the spot on her forehead until it left her entire body feeling cold. She wrapped her arms around herself and walked into the kitchen in a daze. Tears were welling up in her eyes. She found her cell phone. Part of her wanted to text him already, but she had nothing to say.

When she unlocked her phone she had two text messages. One from John that said, "Miss you," and another from Hannah that read, "Can't wait!". Lauren set her phone back on the table and sank to the floor and cried.