Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbyBrandt
BobbyBrandt
1,336 Followers

"I remember. So?"

"Oh, but the wonderful HO Justice had to be such a freaking overachiever, didn't he?"

Hayden suppressed a laugh and asked again, "What did I do?"

"What did you do, you ask?! What did you do? I'll tell you what you did; you got me pregnant. TWICE!"

Now he was confused and thankful that he hadn't put this call on speaker. He replied calmly, "Yes, once with Athena and now with this baby..."

"No, Brainiac, twice this time! I'm carrying twins, and I love you for it."

"Twins?" Really? You saw them on the ultrasound today?"

"Yes. And, to stroke your ego even more, they're fraternal twins. That means that two of your super-hero swimmers hit their mark."

"Well, if I remember my biology correctly, two of your Roman Goddess eggs had to be ready, willing, and able for my swimmers to find them."

"Oh, no. This is entirely your fault," Minerva laughed. "You need to man up and take responsibility for it. Maybe later tonight we can try for triplets?"

"You are just dead set on being a miracle of modern medicine, aren't you? Hayden replied. "When do you expect to be home?"

"I've been home for over an hour," Minerva informed him. "I've been sitting on the patio talking on the phone with Claire."

Hayden tried not to sound annoyed when he asked, "Your priority was to tell your boss, the Chief Magistrate about us having twins before telling me?"

Minerva sighed and said, "I didn't tell Claire about us having twins. I haven't told anyone but you, since you are, and have always been my priority. I was discussing with her my plans to resign as soon as a replacement can be elected by the State Assembly."

"You don't want to be a judge anymore?" Hayden asked.

"Nope," Minerva proclaimed. "After the twins are born our family will be complete. I will have gotten more 'Justice' in my life than any woman deserves."

BobbyBrandt
BobbyBrandt
1,336 Followers