All Comments on 'Justice Ch. 01: Amos and Andrea'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
holy

cow u made amos so pathetic i wanted to put a bullet in his head. actually so pathetic i started routing for the bitch wife lol. just ewww.

kdad9010kdad9010about 4 years ago

That was a fun bit of fantasy. Thank you for putting it up here for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

Something different. Good guy gets justice and the bad guys go to hell. Thanks.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
thanks ST!

Nice story.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 4 years ago

Comic book justice. Everyone’s a caricature. Fun and entertaining in a pulp fiction way. Thanks. You always leave me chuckling. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I honestly am curious as to what hallucinogens you're ingesting, because no person in their right mind puts something like this out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I like you saddletramp but this trope is tired

Maybe others will enjoy it but the boss and wife telling the husband to accept, followee revenge is way way over used. If it was a stand-alone I might continue but its been done before.

ribnitinribnitinabout 4 years ago

Corny, but in a good way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 stars,and 5 more.

Outstanding! Give us more please!

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 4 years ago
Surprised there are no comments

Interesting premise and intriguing story. Will be interesting to see how Amos gets deputized. Hopefully he and his new lady can push out a few rug rats and raise them up first.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 4 years ago

5 stars well done reminds me of the cheating zone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Can't wait

To see what happens next. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kept me interested

Good show sir. I enjoyed it immensely. Mighty fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Edged over 5 Star Line

Love Justice / Eljah and everything about him.

The wife just and her demands were over the top. Maybe played better if she tried to surprise him with it and have Justice reveal the plan at the bar.

The "Not as long as you're with Roscoe fucking Shithead" approach always bug me to no end. The line of no return had been passed way before that point.

Nevertheless, 5 Stars for a fun story.

Richie4110Richie4110about 4 years ago

The best wild west story I've read since the 1950's. Thanks and I' m looking forward to the next chapter.

Five stars!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

No kids, and she works? He's not going to get screwed in a divorce.

Roscoe's so tough, but he needs "some of the boys" to keep him in line?

"Fanning the trigger" - Isn't it fanning the hammer?

I figured that Elijah was his several greats grandfather, not his actual grandfather.

I like the fact that even though this is chapter 1, the story is still compete as it stands.

I was wondering if Danni knew Roscoe, maybe worked at the same firm.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Another wonderful trip to Saddletramp World, this time a little West of Karma. Glad to see right beats wrong here too, and cheating is tolerated. Hope we see Grandpa Elijah again. Just for fun, let me get in a SB103x line here. On Thursday she offers him his last chance to have her exclusively. But ain't that exclusive horse done left the barn with Riscoe? For the PBB, Civil War era pistols are single action and as Amos demonstrated to Roscoe, you have to fully cock the hammer each time you fire. You can't fan a single action Revolver, and you fan the hammer not the trigger. Just funning, in saddletramp 's world anything is possible. I love your stories, don't go rogue like a couple others recently. You know what we like, keep it coming.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Another good 'un

Many thanks, as has been said it's the best western I've read for years☺. It's a lovely alternate world ST and we can only dream of Justice being there for all! Keep them coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A very good tale

Thank you is all that is left for me to say.

Impo_64Impo_64about 4 years ago
For sure one of your best stories...

For sure one of your best stories...It has a little bit of everything...5*

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Five stars and

added to my favorites! Fantastic story, Saddletramp! Loved the old west justice! Keep em coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need More Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth Please

After being such a bitch and bastard Andrea's and Roscoe's time of remorse and punishment didn't last nearly long enough. That much evil deserved a more protracted visit with fire and brimstone.

Please consider administering Justice more slowly as the series moves forward. Give us time to truly savor the triumph of the righteous over the wicked. Their laments deserve to be repeated sufficiently to show sincerity despite the fact the opportunity for mercy has long passed.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 4 years ago
Oh Boy

you got a good one started here. You have an incredible imagination. Thanks for sharing....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great read

You are my favorite short story author and look forward to every contribution you make

NathanGarrettNathanGarrettabout 4 years ago
Well done!

Cant wait for #2.

Please tell us Ringo is the reincarnation(sp) of grandpa's horse. Corny i know.

Sorry im a weird one. Love westerns and the supernatural.

Thanks for sharing!

ibbunkibbunkabout 4 years ago

Very enjoyable read.

Thank you for your hard work.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

Delightfully.... “Cool” comeuppance

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 4 years ago
Another great tale...

... from one of the masters of this genre.

Thanks for sharing this tale, looking forward to many more in this series, as well as the Cheating Zone series.

5/5

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

There's nothing like Western justice!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Shades of Louis

Takes me back to Granddad's Sackett novels and the other Louis L' Amour heroes. Great story of good versus evil, like your karma series, where good always wins. I look forward to seeing Elijah again.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 4 years ago
Cowboy Justice

Nice nice knowing that gramps is looking out for all of us. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 Stars

I think that Justice in the Old West was Like the Old Testament ... An Eye for an Eye . No Lawyers involved ..

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveabout 4 years ago
Hey Tramp !

Great story. Keep em coming - Please.

Buck1974Buck1974about 4 years ago
Yet again fantastic stories

Yep yet again I seem to read another fantastic story from a fantastic and very very talented writer. I just seem to really do enjoy your stories yes I know that they are just fantasy but it’s how you write them. It makes you feel like you are the actual character of the story that you have created . You basically like draw the person who is reading your stories into the actual story it’s like you are really there . And that is one of the points that makes you a talented writer. Just please what ever you do just please never stop writing these fantastic stories please. They are just to good to not put down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 stars

Excellent story!

The old days were the good days!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Enjoyed it. Definitely different to the cheating zone stories. Different flavour, feel and texture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic...

...looking forward to more of this series. Thanx! 5 stars

Loklie

Flar1958Flar1958about 4 years ago
Not the right

Cathegorie NonConsent or SciFi are better. Think as crime tale loving wife are only to mask to kill the wives. Are you going to do so in all your stories?

ewray321ewray321about 4 years ago
Ghost

I usually don't like these ghost stories but this was so well written I gave it a five*

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 4 years ago
Not to my taste

I’d much prefer reading of the plausible world. That complaint voiced, you’re a good writer.

Chilleywilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Shame that your genuine writing talent is wasted on an immature, moralistic story like this.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

I liked it, the reading was fun. He dealt with a cheating wife, the category is fine. I’m glad it’s not part of The Cheating Zone series, it doesn’t fit: those are from the cheater’s viewpoints and have less to do with righting wrongs; they’re more about how the universe should deal with cheats to spare the bystanders. Yes, this has a supernatural element, but it’s focused on how the universe empowers men take handle things on their own — similar to Camp Rollins.

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago

I enjoyed your multi-dimensional tale of marital betrayal and deserved retribution. It made a very nice change from the usual cheating wife-cuck wimp hubby fare. I also agree that it was best as a stand-alone tale, rather than one of your cheating zone chapters

pumpop201pumpop201about 4 years ago
Loved it.

I loved this story and I'm looking forward to the next episode.

xtchrxtchrabout 4 years ago
Enjoy your Writing!

Any story that has the cheaters lose and the non-cheaters win, is a good one in my book. And your writing is top-notch...and very good 'to boot'. I usually don't like 'supernatural' stories but this is the exception to the rule. I liked it.

Thank you for a great story...and I can't wait to read the rest of this series.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
I'm with your

The Loving Wives category on Literotica is full of trolls and I can't understand why. I liked the fantastical bent of this story. I liked the way the wife and the fuck buddy were dispatched. Great revenge. *****

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Reality is what? Enjoyed the story

Who cares if wild

I liked Twilight Zone

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Great story, second time around still loved it

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago

What can I say, I like westerns - 5 stars! Great stuff. Keep up the good work.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
GIRL CHEATS ON BOY MAKES HIM A CUCK

boy takes old family values for a remedy. TK U MLJ LV NV

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

Being old boy who grew up in the country setting with grandparents that worked the soil with animals I got a good feeling from your story. I do want to believe that Right usually wins. Alas, sometimes it doesn’t. I do enjoy a story with a different setting. Thanks for sharing. Five!

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Awesome!!! Love the way he did BTB!!!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 3 years ago
Undercover Cop

Enjoyed it (again). Still bothered a little about the hero killing a cop. A gratuitous addition to the story that was not needed, had no purpose. 5 stars anyway.

jackcaljackcalover 3 years ago

A great read fantastic novel, keep up the good work.

jackcaljackcalover 3 years ago

excelent novel. positively rates a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"You can have these back if I feel you've earned the right to wear them again." Are you fucking kidding me? Clearly, to be able to say that at all, right after she tells him she wants him to be her cuck and eat another man's load out of her pussy, he already *is* a cuck, no matter how the rest of the story goes. Thanks for putting it right up front to save time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kill four men and watch your wife burn to death... of course, the only rational karmic outcome is to win over 80 million dollars in the lottery. LOL.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Nothing quite like a saddletramp or Vande1 story to clear the cuck garbage out of your mind. I love the old Justus and Amos Western stories. Them some righteous dudes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is similar to at Art Gallery stories with Dr A....again the cheaters die a 'good' death, no one knows of their infidelity....

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

MicknTrixieMicknTrixiealmost 3 years ago

Another good read. You made it to my favorites list. Congratulations!!

ayerollerayerolleralmost 3 years ago

Damn that was good!

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

Love it ,but would have been fun to see the video tape she set up and see them burn up.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

*****. Fine read. Justice, personified.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Good read, For me it would have been better without the fantasy.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x,

..."I figured that Elijah was his several greats grandfather, not his actual grandfather"... Was Amos supposed to call Elijah great,great,great, great, great great grandpa every time he addressed him.

@26thNC, "Them some righteous dudes." Only wanna be cowboys are dudes!

simpletxboysimpletxboyover 2 years ago

Wow, ST! There's a reason why I keep coming back to your yarns time after time! Always great reads!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just saw on Twitter that ST is working on a prequel to this series. I can't wait to read that!

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

FYI, you can't "fan" the trigger. You can keep the trigger depressed and then "fan" the hammer on a single action revolver. Interesting twist on genre though. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

for me, sci-fi and sex don't work. This story could have been so much more interesting with a straight BTB theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A lot of familiar stuff wrapped up in a very fast moving and rewarding episode - rewarding for those deserving of Justice. Great job, Author!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

stated out really good, dragged in page 2, then good again. great story idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You sir, need to write a book!!

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerover 1 year ago

🤔🙄😉😁👍👍👌🍻🍻🍻🍺🍺🍻🍺🍻🍻🍻🍺🍺🍺🍺👍😉

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

excellent. like the whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read this whole series already but I thought it would be a great idea to read it again. And I am sure it will be just as good this time as the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have been reading your stories in the order they are posted, Justice has showed up in previous stories. I am glad you did an origin story so we know how he is doing what he is doing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really like the stories ST1956 writes. They have all been well written and a joy to read. I like the fact that he makes the cheaters get their comeuppance.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Horses do NOT require a lot of care! I rode an Appaloosa for a big Cattle Ranch in Eastern Oregon. Other than the usual grooming. A coffee can of Combo and a brush down. that's it, turn him out in the horse pasture for the next day. Hell, my Saddle required more care than Banjo Eyes did. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

TheSonoraKidTheSonoraKid9 months ago

Thanks for writing this. I think just about every man has fantasized about being able to handle things this way.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Always love a good BTB, literally story. The western part added extra gravy to the read. Thanks.

Fjmax6Fjmax66 months ago

No suggestions here, this is still a 5 star story that I have read before. Thank you and please keep writing such great stories.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim996 months ago

He was given the lottery win so he would be free to help Grandpa Elijah.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

ST this is the second time I have read your story and it keeps getting better with age. Being from Texas myself I do know where Quanah is located. I always look for your stories and they are definitely my favorite. Any naysayers must be from another planet.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A great start, ST, let’s see where this goes from here. 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

scurvy4scurvy43 days ago

Whenever I see "Justice O. Peace" I think of "justice of the peace", which is basically a judicial position, not a lawman. If I were a character in your stories, this would be my initial reaction and I would show up as confused.

Nice series...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories