All Comments on 'Justice Ch. 04: Old Scores'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
Storm113Storm113over 3 years ago
Outstanding!

Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

yes very good keep it up 5 stars as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Thanks! Helps explain a few things. Love the "eye dee" part.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
It was pretty good

But it was another BTB story where the adulteress dies. Except for that attempt to satisfy everyone, it was a solid story.

brownmobbrownmobover 3 years ago
Please keep em coming

Damn i love these stories, such a twist on the run of the mill stuff on this site. please keep em coming. love them all, and finally Thank you for your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The constant switching of POV and going from third to first person made a garbage can of a story.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Damn good story,

ST! Always enjoy more stories in this series! I always picture ,Sam Eliot, as Eli!

Great addition to the "Justice" group!

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

Great yarn!!! Your style makes 19K words seem like a short story. Look forward to wherever your mind leads you sir.

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

Wonderfully entertaining story! I'm very enamored with the whole concept of the Old West, Civil War, Paranormal mystery, and current day crime plots all interwoven into a cheating wife BTB. If nothing else you are a very solid writer and a imaginative genius. Another 5 star effort!

G1962G1962over 3 years ago

Can't nobody! Can't nobody! Write a story like Saddletramp.

I have read all of your stories so I easily recognized characters from other stories. You do this better than anyone.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 3 years ago

Your stories continue to improve with each submission. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay Story

There was a lot of good lead up until the end, but it just felt to me that the end was rushed. Within half a page Danni gets kidnapped, transported, they find her when they couldn't find the villain before and then the villain is dead, and the conflict is resolved. It felt that with all the effort and background story, the end should have been a bit more drawn out.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Magic! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A nice change

from the ordinary stories of cuckholds

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another entertaining story

Another great tale. My one note would be that Texans talking to other Texans, are not going to use the term, 'Texas Ranger', especially over and over; they would just say 'Ranger'. The 'Texas' part is already inferred.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 3 years ago
5* -- all the way, I love this series

What can I say, another 5* story in this series. Sorta read to me like the end of it.. hope not.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Always enjoy the adventures of Justice - Happy New Year! 5*

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Great story. Justice O. Peace is one of my favorite characters.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Another highly entertaining tale

Keep em coming ST, in this dark sad world we need some sheer escapism and your stuff is certainly that. Thank you.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I enjoyed this!!!

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
HOT DAMN!

SADDLETRAMP1956 HIT'S IT OUTTA THE PARK AGAIN!

10 STARS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I fell asleep, what did I miss?

ribnitinribnitinover 3 years ago

Preposterous, enjoyable story. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent read.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Just a minor point - I've read the other stories, but it's been almost nine months since the last chapter, a brief summary of the prior chapters would be helpful/

/

I know it's a cliche, but pussies don't get permanently stretched out by large cocks.

/

Five pages for a fast resolution with no drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Isn't there a seperate category for this type of story? Fantasy?

Just because a story contains married people does not make it a Loving Wives story. When you include the Fantasy aspects the whole story become irrelevant to Loving Wives. Oh, wait, you included the married whore who got pregnant by the reincarnated ghost with the big cock. OK, one married woman fucking a big cock for 1% of the story, guess that's as much justification as some people need.

What's always puzzling about stories like this is they inescapably imply that, while there is Evil and Satan and bad ghosts, there is no God. Or if there is a God He/She doesn't really have much power or effectiveness. Sometime Good wins, and sometimes Evil wins; its just a tossup. That's God as wimp, or a being that can sometimes be overcome, defeated. Like I said, these types of stories deny the existence of God.

Which is OK, it just makes the entire story line ridiculous and irrelevant to anything in real life. Just because a story is fiction doesn't mean it is unrealistic. "Huckleberry Finn" is great fiction, but nothing in it is fantasy. Huck's raft getting rammed by a Nazi submarine on the Mississippi River would be stupid and pointless. Maybe that analogy is lost on you.

So you can write what you want any way you want and call it whatever you want. Overall, It snot.

Thanks for the effort.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 3 years ago
Ya Done Good Again ST

5 big fat ***** . I really like your stories. You always have a fun read up your writing sleeve. I also picture Sam Elliot as Eli. An earlier commenter mentioned the same thing. Another big KUDOS to my favorite author. Keep em coming

jneric2691jneric2691over 3 years ago

Love your world, and the characters that populate it! Are you planning a spin off with April and Jessica?

Really enjoyed the story! Don't worry about the complainers, other authors write similar stories and keep them in the loving wives category also!

Thanks again, for this one!

Jneric

njlaurennjlaurenover 3 years ago
I loved it

In a shit week,a load of fun,thank you!

likeboblikebobover 3 years ago

Not my cup of tea.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

_ _ Another fine work sir. Thank you for your ongoing efforts.

The_OutlanderThe_Outlanderover 3 years ago

Splendid yarn - My, but your universe has some rip-roaring tall tales within. Thanks for the entertainment.

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
I agree

After a shit week this was a fun read. I love the JOP stories. Keep 'em comin'!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Saddletramp

Another great trip to saddletramp world. All the heroes are here, but it’s Grandma Lizzie who shows up to put an end to Jack. Like the Westerns of Louis L’amour, saddletramp’s stories never get old or boring. Wrongs are righted, evil punished, and the good guys always win in saddletramp’s world. That’s fine with me.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Excellent read.

Thanks Saddletramp.

C_frommnC_frommnover 3 years ago

Really like these Justice stories. Everyone of them are very Good. But then I like all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

Wow, what a great read. I have read quite a few of your stories. I am impressed by your knowledge of the metaphysical universe. Your research must have served you well. However, I believe that Spirit may have a hand in your work. Please keep writing, and keep listening to the soft voice that whispers to you.

penneydog55penneydog55over 3 years ago

Top Story!!

5 Stars ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’m not a paranormal fan .

I am not a paranormal fan , but you are a sublime story teller . I have a soft spot for Grandma Lizzie .

Thank you

Gaffer

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Build Up

But found the end a little too quick for me although Stephanie's demise was shocking but a great little cameo. Suppose if Justice couldn't track him then Danni's phone was the answer. The craftsmanship is excellent and the detail fabulous.

5 stars again. Well done indeed.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a wonderful story of the adventures of Amos, Danni, Grandpa Elijah and Gramma Lizzy. Well Done 5 stars

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Quick and simple ending. Love this series and the KARMA for cheating assholes!!!

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 3 years ago

I am amazed at how quickly I became a fan of Eli Jones and this series of stories. I hope to see more of this series soon,

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 3 years ago
More Silly Fantasy

And yet hugely entertaining. Not your best for pacing, Tramp, but still a complete vignette in the world of Eli and Amos. Thanks!

Keep 'em comin'.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 3 years ago

I too find myself nicely entertained by you story. I've got to say though, those explorers of the paranormal, using men as human dildos, objectifying them: I'm appalled ;-)

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

Another great yarn, keep em coming,the nay sayers can go blow them self's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, can't believe I've only just found this author. Looking forward to reading the rest of these stories, it will take me some time though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey Tramp, been awhile since you've released a Justice story. How about a new one.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Some seriously weird cowboy shit Tramp. Seriously disturbing

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

Ha ha ha ha

Tramp bro.... Marvellous replica of Hollywood's THE MUMMY

i think Texas's mummy is more interesting than of Hollywood's

Keep the series alive

Waiting for new episodes

NRBonzNRBonzover 2 years ago

After a further re-read, I'm of the considered opinion this work needs to be in a category of ots own.. not that complaining, just saying it is deserving of a new place of its own. It is that good and different enough. Now, what would we call such a new category, "Paranormal Happenings?" Perhaps - but do keep writing. I do like such stories. Think you could turn this one into a script and make a movie?

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
Please sir, I would like some more.

Your Justice series should be out in hardback so everyone in the world could read them. I look forward to reading more of your Justice series as they come out. Thank you for being such a talented writer.

simpletxboysimpletxboyabout 2 years ago

ST, didn't comment on this the first time I read it. I was wrong--my apologies! This is a great series that only improves over time. What an excellent series, and what a gift you have to write it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just saw on Twitter that ST is working on a prequel to this series. I can't wait to read that!

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

Great stories, well done

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg06almost 2 years ago

This could be my favorite series ever!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
lasagna ?

I love your stories! But always lasagna and nothing but lasagna. Very poor menu!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful and educational and beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just to great for words!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lets keep on going to the next story. Can't stop reading these.

B3ndoverB3ndover9 months ago

Boilerplate story. You need to change gears.

MartyMBMartyMB9 months ago

The earlier stories had a bit more detail. This one, well, you could have just changed it to, "Jack abducted Danni, Lizzie killed Jack, Ryan was confused, and paranormals got rich." OK, not THAT bad, but you have to agree that the story got a bit thin. Your story is good, though. I really like the series.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Excellent story! 5 BIG ONES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. Highly readable. And I loved the return of the grandparents scenes. I too loved my grandparents and miss them very much. Wish they could appear to me now and then same as Elijah and Lizzy.

scurvy4scurvy4about 15 hours ago

I liked the story, but I had a problem with Lizzy dispatching Jack.

This was a deus ex machina resolution of the problem - the plot did not lead up to this resolution.

It is quite reasonable that Lizzy do the dispatching - she was the most aggrieved party, after all.

Up until this point, it sounded like it would be very difficult to dispatch Jack. And that likely there would be an extended scene where different things are tried until they finally figure out how to properly rid themselves of Jack.

But no, the scene was short because Lizzy all of the sudden appears with the "magic bullet".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...