All Comments on 'Justice Ch. 05: And Justice For All'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just Saddletramp’s usual bullshit rant Two stars is generous.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Nobody..... can tell a story like you! Keep 'em comin' this 'a way!! 5+++++++++/5!!!

.

The line about dialects was hilarious. For an ol' boy from west of the hundredth meridian in west Texas, both a Mancunian and Yorkshire dialect are like a foreign languages to me. Hell, I guess they kind'a are!

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 2 years ago

saddletramp1956, you hit another home run. Mixing old west with modern times even throwing in racial equality into a well thought out story. Justice O Peace a true weapon in fighting crime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love to see any story written by Saddletramp1956. The continuing characters across the stories become the readers' friends as they don't change personalities from one story to the next. Of course, we readers have to suspend our disbelief about certain things, but no more than any good science-fiction/fantasy story.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Sounds more like Round Rock, Texas north of the Austin Colony the early days. Nother good un that’s Lardner…. It is a bit truncated though. It’s more of a series of semi connected scenes in an outline than a full story. The whole British story is more of a sketch with almost no detail. Without that detail I found myself strangely distant from the core story which is unfortunate. I find myself uninvolved because you as an author skimped on that detail. Thus the British side of the tale reads like an impartial recitation of historical events. The protagonist does not display any real emotion or angst. He woodenly walks through his scenes like a bad actor. I, as a reader, remain in third person uninvolved in his core story. You as author have not really given me enough to hook my emotions.

Still a good story, but not up to the standards set in the previous 4 episodes. 4 stars.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Excellent as always. What happened to Derek's farther - that appears to be missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, it's just like every single other story you write. What a shocker.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 2 years ago

Wow, wonderful how you spin your yarns together in a new tale. Looking forward to the next one!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Excellent story, another good one by ST1956, well worth 5/5 for my favourite Lit. Author.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Loved this, my friend! Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG, your stories continue to worsen with every entry. They've reached the point of being laughable.

musicman1261musicman1261over 2 years ago

I absolutely love these stories and always look forward to the next.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

I was amazed to see my old friend in the Stetson roaming the plains of the UK. Cut...very well done, of course.

I live near Round Rock Texas now, jus sayin'.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

You're a prolific author. I’ll give you that, and theres no question your writing has improved substantially; but I’m tired of your Disney stories for men.

That’s all you do. Every goddamn story is the literal same: amazing, hardworking husband gets shit on by his wife and at the end, comes out smelling like a rose with justice having been served and a healthy dose of monetary compensation while the adulterous ex-wife is forced to eat figurative shit and die a hard lonely death.

I wish you would stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are there vacancies in Acme-Poland?

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 2 years ago

welcome back saddle !

i m so glad you are back and that hit to your head by that RAAC 2X4 only caused a temporary lapse

5* 100 hardons and a couple of stisfying orgasms

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Not ST1956 better story but way way way better than all the cuck stories lump together in LW.

Thanks ST1956, I do appreciate your efforts in making these stories. But it seems you're trying to make accept a moral lesson that without any supernatural help it is impossible for men to find their balls and spine and instead would grudgingly accept being a cuckold. Good thing I believe in GOD and not some mumbo-jumbo texas ghost rangers.

/

I had a rush of consternation when I read the part where Cynthia is drugged and I thought 'oh no ANOTHER GINGER!'. Was relieved it wasn't. I really don't like the stories with Ginger in it.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

Thanks Saddletramp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love me some Saddletramp! Excellent as always.

technofrog2002technofrog2002over 2 years ago

I really loved this story and how it tied so many other story lines together. You did an excellent job. Thanks for sharing your writing and creativity skills on here.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I don't know if it was deliberate, but a nice touch having the potential cuckold be Black and the evil guys white.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 2 years ago

Definitely one of your better offerings as of late. Don't worry about the naysayers - your stories are definitely welcome, especially in the midst of the overwhelming wimp cuckold stories that plague this category.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Gave you 5 stars but I found the woman in this story to be totally unbelievable.

I love your writing but maybe in some future stories make the cheaters a bit more human?

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Nicely written as all ST1956 stories. But Cynthia came out too evil in trying to at least injure her husband, and maybe in next story the Cynthia can be more tempered and devoted to husband, but doing what she thought necessary to make a better life in future for her family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waking up to a new story from you is like waking on Christmas morning as a child! You just know that’s it’s going to be a great gift. Thank you! Kitty5670

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Not your best but still good. You sort of bounced around with Derek's personality. First he's a wimpy cuck and doesn't even try and stand up to the executives in their company. Then he's a tough guy when the wife finally comes home, and then somewhere in the middle when he is threatened again by the company. Never tried to do anything about it. Why did he wait untill she came home to do anything about it???? JoP would have then needed to intervene sooner and probably under more harsher cirumstances. Anyway, my $.02. BE Safe and please, keep writing!!

BriteaseBriteaseover 2 years ago

Very readable as usual. Don’t wish to be picky, but in uk we would NEVER refer to Europe as the mainland. (Assuming that’s what you meant) keep them coming;

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fun read. In my m ind JOP is Sam Elliot.

OaksfineOaksfineover 2 years ago

Another great story didn’t expect the interracial plot twist though, it’s good to see the author back in the groove

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always like your stories and have enjoyed this one too. However, there are just a couple of things I find odd. One of them just would not happen even in your universe; many local people call Meadowhall shopping centre "Meadow Hell". There is absolutely no way any self respecting man living in Sheffield would voluntarily go there just to look around. Dragged there by his wife, yes, to pick up something specific, maybe.

You mention at one point they may even take the wife to the "mainland". To us living in the UK, Sheffield is just about slap bang in the middle of, "Mainland UK". Despite whatever Tony Blair or George W Bush think, the UK is not yet a remote island belonging to the US, sorry.

Great writing as always. If you make it to Sheffield let me know. I will give you lots of other more pleasant places to visit.

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

Ah a Saddletramp special featuring Justice O Peace, made my day. Only thing wrong is rest of the executive team should also have faced penalties, too.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Another perfect score for Justice! 5*

EasyReader44EasyReader44over 2 years ago

Excellent writing. 😁

Bh76Bh76over 2 years ago

@whackdoodle. Read the plant series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You really need to work on coming up with some new material and stop rehashing the same old characters. I know all of the usual crowd (ie Legio) will gust about what a wonderful story this was when it was nothing but a rehash of a previous story with basically the same story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was lazy by saddletramp. So many of his other stories have better pace, not huge jumps in logic and better build up. This was poor.

jtukeejtukeeover 2 years ago

I love visiting this world of yours every time I see your name as the author. Most of the characters are old friends of mine now. I look forward to my next visit when the "spirit" moves you to write it.

HeypossumHeypossumover 2 years ago

Loved it as usual Ķeep them coming saddletramp .next tme can we have eli in the old west? Cheers rick

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you Mr. Saddletramp for the time and effort that you put into the wonderful stories that you write and post on LW. 5 stars

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

The evil guys convince the wife that ALL husbands like to watch their wives fuck other men. They never ask, "Do you like to watch YOUR wife fuck other men?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pablum for the Btb slugs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So Saddletramp seems to think that 'men' can only find their balls with the help of a ghost. She/he writes weak 'men' who have no balls and get big settlements because of it.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

I love every opportunity to reenter the Saddletramp universe!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

You need to stop writing. Seriously saddle book the quality of your work is going down dramatically.

.

You start with a ridiculous premise about a corporation that is so powerful that a husband can't do anything about his wife being the company whore and disappearing for weeks on end.

...

They introduced mysterious ghosts from post Civil War America as a vengeance angels?

.

Were you like drunk or high when you wrote this story?

.

I know half of the fucking retards here will give you 5 stars..... But this story is poorly done poorly organized and is beyond all boundaries of what 1 might expect as a possible story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story. I would like to see some explanation of Cynthia's motives. Did she love her husband, but wanted wealth or did she resent her husband for failing to provide for her and wanted to punish him?

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

Another great tale from a very skilled writer. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much virtue signaling, and a member of Sherman's band of war criminals is unlikely ever to become a Texas Ranger. That aside, the involvement of the intelligence services felt contrived and resulted in a poorly conceived plot resolution. While ST can create his own "reality", does creating a country with totalitarian police powers really seem consistent with the rest of ST's schtick? "Mr. Jones, please, let me remind you that failure to cooperate with federal investigators could see you charged with a crime..."

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent, as usual. SaddleTramp, your the best! Thank you again for one hell of a story! 5 BIG FAT STARS again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

seems that you are tying all your characters together in one big TrampVerse...

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

1 Star

Please stop writing this garbage.

-26thNC

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Please do not make us wait until next January for the next one. As always great job, great characters both good and bad.

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

Loved it. The entire Justice series is top notch. Of course all your stories are fun reads. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So the dumb black fucker married some money grubbing murderous white whore? Sounds like he got what he married. I don't think they teach how to discern a virtuous spouse in law school, just the opposite. Overall the whole story line has become predictable and monotonous. But I guess even a one trick pony can still garner a few hand claps. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Emissary of God (plus friends) against mortal bad guy. Geepers, I wonder how *that'* conflict is going to turn out? Why not set it up so that the actual aggrieved party can exact their own revenge rather than by supernatural proxy? It'd make for a vastly more interesting story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
English Beer

or ale. Beer from Sheffield would not be much lower in temperature than 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Unless a Yank went to a 7-11 to get 8 lbs. of ice and spoil the entire spirit of brew from the British Isles.

Pleasant read despite it belong in Sci-Fi … but I knew that before starting to read it, so it is all OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really, REALLY waaaay too far out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story.

Thanks for writing it.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

Another great story

Thank you for this story. 5/5

@sbrooks103x,

your comment is border line genius.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@whackdoodle,

Dont like the story dont read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another GREAT story, thank you!

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 2 years ago

Thank you once again for a great story!

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

This justice series has been quite a bit of fun. I am really enjoying the crossover of characters from other stories. Keep up the wonderful tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Big fan of the great, one and only Justice O. Peace forever!!!

Captcha

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

I really enjoy your stories. They take me to a place where reality does not exist and my mind can flow, escaping the world and all of it's problems. Thanks for another great story.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Very good again!!!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Like the setting and the general knowledge used but slightly weak on excitement. Good read though.

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Another Great one. Thanks for sharing.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

One great yarn! Good story and good writing. 5 stars of course

jenellesljenelleslabout 2 years ago

I am very much enjoying all the stories of yours I've read so far. In regard to the comment from GuyFromShades, these stories take us to places we all know. They are in the geography of our minds and emotions. Moby Dick, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, Harry Potter, On Beyond Zebra, the good stories lead us to paths that can often lead us to ourselves.

As you have said Saddletramp, this is your universe. Thank you for inviting me for a tour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just saw on Twitter that ST is working on a prequel to this series. I can't wait to read that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love all your stories. I'm a serial hound and really enjoy all your series but the Justice series is really special. Really hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Master can you tell us all a few more stories about thew Houstens I loved that couple

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Another enjoyable tale from the master. Well done. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars again, keep them coming!

chris73170chris73170over 1 year ago
loved it

saddle i love it. this whole series is totally cool.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Damn I love this story! I had three favorite Authors no mater how many I've favorited so I can keep in touch with them. One had been wronged by Literotica so bad he gave up and moved to another site and is publishing his stories on different sites and Amazon. Burnt Red Stone (BurntRedStone) and Saddle Tramp are the other two. No one can hold a candle to them or are even a close second. Thanks Saddle Tramp! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

cybertron84cybertron848 months ago

keeps being one of my all time fav authors..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As usual a top story and you interweave Eli with the houstons so well No many more of yours to read Just do me ONE favour Saddletramp Ask Literotica to make A NEW SECTION "cuckold" INSTEAD OF Loving wives I hate sifting thru all the cuckold stories trying to get BTB stories lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

ST, you are a great writer, one of my 3 favourites. But tell me, when you are good enough to go into mainstream and make name for yourself, why do you stick to Literotica? But then, it's good that you do. Otherwise most of us readers would have missed most of your stories. It would have been too costly to buy all your books, at least for me. So thanks for sharing these great stories with us for free.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories