Justice for Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,084 Followers

"Oh Christ almighty," Michelle cried as John slipped his cock into her pussy.

I move off her face so she could see who it was. She squealed loudly as she pulled his face down to hers. They kissed. I thought to myself, why wasn't I jealous? Why wasn't I angry? Why didn't I feel betrayed? I felt none of those emotions. I just felt happy for John and Michelle. I have known for quite some time that he wanted to fuck her. He never spoke those words, but he had written them in his journal. He kept that in the floor safe. He thought I didn't know the combination, but I did.

But I didn't mind him fucking her now. Years ago I would have. But it was different now, her bastard husband had raped me and we were going to show him a thing or two. Suddenly I wanted to change the plan. I knew this would work, just the way Michelle was acting. I wondered how long she had to repress her feelings for me and John? And Susan?

I watched as John fucked her real good. She was coming hard and continuously. She was shaking her head back and forth crying out.

"Oh my god, oh my god, I'm coming, I'm coming, oh my god John, John oh my god," she croaked her hips bucking wildly as John's cock plunged in and out of her body.

Then John was roaring at the ceiling, slamming into her pussy one last time, filling her to overflowing. I watched his cum squirt out past his cock. Then he collapsed on top of her. Michelle had passed out. I backed away.

"John," I whispered. He looked around at me and I crooked my finger for him to come to me. He crawled over to me. I smiled. "I want to change the plan, I want to tell Michelle what he did."

"Why?" he whispered.

"So she can help us and she should know before we confront the dirty asshole."

"Okay, but I think you should be fucking her while we do," he said.

I nodded, went to the drawer in the dresser and got out the strap-on. I put it on, greased it up and knelt between Michelle's thighs. I put the head of the dildo against her pussy opening. I gently pushed into her body. She was out like a light, but when the big cock pushed into her, her head went back and she groaned.

"Oh god yes," she said without opening her eyes.

I lay down on top of her, supporting myself on my elbows. I was face to face with her. I slid more of the big rubber cock into her. Her eyes opened with surprise. She pulled my lips to hers. We kissed as I slipped more of the cock into her. Now I was almost feeling what John felt as he slowly slipped into me when I was kissing him. Finally, I hit bottom, I was as far inside her as I could go.

"Fuck yeah. Oh god, I feel so full," Michelle cried out.

Pulling out a little, I pushed right back in.

"Oh, that's it baby, fuck me, fuck me hard. That big cock you have feels so good," Michelle said to me.

I smiled at her and started to fuck her. Slowly at first, until I knew the strap on would stay on. Then faster and harder. I was enjoying giving her pleasure and she was getting plenty of that. John had moved up to her head and was kissing her passionately. Then Michelle pushed him away.

"Please, I can't breathe, I can't breathe," Michelle croaked.

John moved away, but not too far. I slowed down. She looked up at me smiling.

"God that feels so good. John felt better, but you, your tits pressed to mine fucking me, it's way, way different than if a man was doing it to me."

"You have no idea the kind of power I'm feeling up her dear," I said smiling down at her.

She smiled as I slowly moved in and out of her.

"Michelle, we have something to tell you and it's not very pretty," I said as tears started to form in my eyes.

"What is it, Julie? Don't cry," she whispered stroking my hair.

"Two weeks ago I was raped. That night at that new club at the mall, someone put Rohypnol in my drink. When I got up to leave they must have followed me, I didn't wake up until Saturday morning. John, bless his heart, cleaned me up and put me to bed. We didn't find out until Saturday that I had been raped by more than one guy."

"Oh my god," Michelle brought her hand to her mouth.

I had stopped moving, just holding the big dildo halfway inside her.

"I have more bad news," I started.

"Oh my god you're pregnant," she almost shouted.

"No, I'm on the pill. The bad news is your husband was one of them," I said tears rising again.

Michelle just looked at me like I was crazy. She was shaking her head. John put his phone in front of her and pressed a button that started the video of George's car leaving after someone jumped in. Her mouth opened to scream, but nothing came out. I leaned in and kissed her cheek. She threw her arms around me.

"What..." she didn't finish her thought. "Julie...are you...sure?"

"Yes. We have him and Mark on camera bringing my car home. And we have DNA from that night to have tested." That last was kind of a lie, but she didn't know that.

"That son of a bitch!" she shouted. "What can I do to help you prove without a doubt?"

I smiled at her, then looked up at John. He nodded. He handed Michelle her cell phone.

"Call George, tell him you got a room here and you want him to rush on over for some fun," John told her.

She nodded as she punched some numbers on the screen.

"George, honey. Listen, babe, I have a room at the Holiday Inn. How would like to get your ass over here and take care of your precious little cuddle bunny?"

John looked at me. I nodded it was okay. I had heard her talk like that to George before.

"Don't stop at the desk, honey. I'll leave the key in the slot on the door, just come on in. Okay, I'll be waiting. Love you," she said, with a disgusted look on her face. "So what's the plan until he gets here?"

"I keep fucking you for a while. Then when we think he's almost here you get on top of John and fuck him until your wonderful husband gets here."

"Oh, I like that. And don't worry, I'll get the truth out of him for you. Damn, right I will, damn that motherfucker." Michelle looked steamed. Really, really steamed.

I started to move the rubber cock inside her, she closed her eyes, then opened them and looked up at me. I could see the lust in her eyes, but I could also see something else.

"I... god Julie, I really, really like you. I could even say I love you, but I'm not..."

"I know dear." I nodded down at her.

She nodded up at me. I continued to fuck her until she had a tremendous orgasm. Then I got off her. I kissed her gently on the lips. She kissed me back. Then I just sat there, kind of stunned.

"It's time. I saw him pull in," John said from over by the windows.

I took off the strap-on and put it back in the drawer. I went over and put the card in the slot and closed the door. John got on the bed head toward the headboard. Then he had Michelle climb on top of him in the reverse cowgirl. She nodded and started to fuck him as she watched the door. I stepped over to be behind the door when it opened. John and Michelle were really going at it. She had cum twice already when the door opened and George walked in.

He stopped just inside the door looking at his wife. She smiled at him. He rushed to the bed, she spit in his face. I pushed the door closed loudly. He turned, looked at me and turned white as the sheets on the bed.

"Hello, rapist," I said to him smirking.

"I...I...I'm no rapist!" he shouted.

"Funny. I remember you fucking me and I believe I was yelling 'No' the whole time."

"Impossible, they said you couldn't remember...fuck!"

John was behind him now. He put his arm around George's neck. George was turning red.

"Don't make him pass out," I yelled. John let up on the choke hold.

Michelle came around in front of him. Looked him in the eye and asked, "You raped my best friend?"

He nodded. She kicked him in the balls. John let go of him and he fell to the floor. Then I stepped over to him and kicked him in the gut, one, two, three times before John pulled me away. Then I was on my knees crying.

"You fucking bastard!" I yelled at him. Michelle was by my side holding me.

"You know we are through?" Michelle asked him. He just nodded and closed his eyes.

"Now George beside you and Mark, who else was there?" John asked him.

George just brought his hands up and held his head.

"You have five minutes to tell them what you know, all of it, before I kick you in the balls so hard you will never father another child as long as you live," Michelle told him.

"Mark, Bill Anderson, Jimmy Patterson, Allen James," Mark said.

John wrote the names down.

"Now whose idea was it?" I asked.

He shook his head. Michelle got up from next to me and walked over to him on the floor.

He opened his eyes. "Bill Anderson and Allen James."

"Why did you go along with them?" Michelle asked. "And don't tell me you were drunk."

"But I was drunk..." Her foot moved, he flinched. "God, I don't know, fuck, fuck, Julie I'm so sorry..." Michelle kicked him in the head with her heel.

"Don't bother coming home. I'll pack your shit and put it out front so you can pick it up. You hear me, rapist!" Michelle shouted the last. "Consider yourself lucky they aren't going to press charges. But I did promise Julie a free kick to your balls...spread your legs."

George cringed but didn't open his legs. Instead, I got up and went behind him, reached down, grabbed a hand full of balls and pulled as hard as I could, squeezing as hard as I could.

"Oh fuck," George yelled at the top of his lungs. Then started to cry.

I bent down over him my lips by his ear. "Now you know how I felt when I remembered you fucking me, you fucking bastard. Sweetheart, would you throw this piece of shit out in the hall, I have some unfinished business with his lovely ex-wife and you my dear."

John grabbed him by the collar of this jacket and pulled him toward the door. Michelle was there holding it open. John pulled him out in the middle of the hall. Knelt down beside him.

"Don't try going to the cops I have you on tape dropping Julie off, both you and Mark. And if you do we have a medical report that will tell them Julie was given Rohypnol. We also have DNA samples from at least three different people. You willing to bet yours isn't in there?"

He shook his head. John got up and came back into the room. Michelle was across the room on her cell phone. John looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I nodded.

"She on the phone with her brother. She's telling him what's going on and to get over to her house to keep George out. She is telling him she can't get home until tomorrow."

John nodded at me. He pulled me to him and kissed me. It was a slow, gentle, passionate kiss, building in intensity as we stood there. Then I felt a head between us and John grunted. I pulled back looking down. Michelle was sucking his cock. She pulled him out of her mouth.

"I've wanted to do this ever since I felt it when we danced that first time," she said, sucking his cock into her mouth again.

I giggled, kissing him hard and with passion. We spent the rest of the night fucking and sucking and licking each other. The last thing we did was probably the most exciting for everyone. I wore the strap-on. Michelle was on top of me with the fake cock in her pussy. John was behind her with his real cock in her ass. John and I fucked her until she passed out.

Then it was my turn. Michelle was gentle with me, but I slammed my cunt down on the fake cock. John slowly worked his cock into my ass. They fucked me until I passed out.

We all fell asleep about four in the morning. A good time was had by all of us. John slept between Michelle and I. He spooned up to me, she spooned up to him.

* * * * Julie

The next morning, Mark, George, Bill Anderson, Jimmy Patterson, and Allen James were picked up by the police. When shown the video of George confessing, they all confessed. They were placed in jail pending their arraignment . Susan came over to express her sorrow and to see if Julie was okay. The other three wives showed up shortly after Susan. John and I expressed our thanks for them coming by. None of them tried to even defend their husbands.

For the next two days Michelle was over while John was at work. We made out and brought each other to many orgasms. It was Friday. John was on his way home early for once. I looked at Michelle.

"Call Susan, have her come over. Tell her I need for her to console me." I smiled at Michelle.

"You bet," she said pulling her cell out of her purse. "Susan, Julie said she needs you over to her house to console her...I don't know, why don't you get over there and find out what she means. Okay. Twenty minutes. I'll tell her. No she's on the other line. I might be there, I might not...oh you want me there. Okay, I guess I'll be there. What if she wants...you will. No sounds good to me. See you there."

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"She wants us both, but she really wants you."

"Is she bi?" I asked.

"I haven't the faintest Idea. I thought I was straight until I saw you. Now I know I'm bi. I'll gobble up Susan in a heartbeat."

"Me too."

That evening was exciting. Susan got there about one in the afternoon. All three of us were naked on the bed in a daisy chain when John walked in. I saw him the other two didn't. He stripped and sat in a chair watching us. His cock was hard and pulsed with his heartbeat. I winked at him as I went back down on Susan. She screamed into Michelle's pussy as I sucked hard on her clit. When she was coming hard, I waved John over and pointed at her pussy.

The four of us spent the rest of the night sucking, fucking and having fun.

We slept like logs that night. The next morning Susan and Michelle went home.

John and I stayed in bed until the phone rang. I answered it, it was Michelle she wanted me to come over tonight.

"Can I go over to Michelle's tonight?" I asked John.

"Sure, I don't see why not. I don't suppose you want me over there?"

I asked Michelle if John could come. She hesitated while saying yes. I told her to tell me the truth. She said not really, she want me to herself. I said I understood and that John would too.

"Sorry honey. Some other time, okay?"

"Of course dear."

The rest of the day we just puttered around the house. Cleaning, putting things away. Just general housework. At about two in the afternoon, I took John upstairs and fucked him. Really, really fucked him. I came six times, he came twice. Then I showered and started to dress for my date with Michelle.

"Would you be jealous if I fucked another guy?" I asked out of the blue as I was getting ready to go out with Michelle.

"Yes."

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just would."

"But you're not jealous when I'm with Michelle or Susan or both?"

"No. I think that's hot. Some night I want to take pictures and video. What do you think?"

"Oh yes, I would love to watch myself having sex with them."

"Great."

"But not tonight. Tonight...let me just say tonight is Michelle's birthday and I have something special planned."

"I know I saw it in your drawer. It looks sexy."

"Thank you, dear. But it's not sexy nighties."

"I wasn't talking about them, but they were nice. I was talking about that vibrator that looks like it goes in your pussy and then you fuck her with it."

"Yep, you spying on me?" I smiled as I asked that. I didn't care if he knew.

"No, just trying to keep up with you three."

"You don't have to. I love you just the way you are."

"I know. And I love you just the way you are. How long until you have to leave?"

"Oh no you don't, the thing hardly stays in me when I'm wet. I know it won't stay in me when my pussy is full of your cum." I giggled as I finished dressing.

I was out the door on the way to Michelle's when everything went dark. My last thought was oh no, not again.

To be continued...

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,084 Followers