Justice Is Best Served by the Quart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaime was now the only woman in the room that was still clothed. Taking a deep breath and standing she pulled her T-shirt over her head and dropped it beside the chair she had been sitting in. Looking around she could see the other women smiling and in less than a minute she was bare ass naked as the rest.

"What does the cold water do?" Jamie asked looking at the ice still floating in the water.

"It's rather shocking and pretty damn painful," Dawn said. "It makes one hell of a punishment enema though," she added.

"What does glycerin do?" she asked no one in particular.

"It makes you push really hard," Evelyn said with a knowing smile as she watched Jamie. "Do you want another enema, Jamie? Don't be ashamed if you do," she said.

"I do but I don't want anything in it. I just want to feel my stomach full," Jamie said.

"But I think Joan should use the ice water and put glycerin in it if that is okay"?

"Joan will take whatever you want her to take however fast you want her to take it," Evelyn said. "How much glycerin would you like her to put in?" She asked nodding to Joan to begin.

"The 30% sounds good," Jamie said as she walked to the cart opposite Joan. Joan smiled encouragement to her as she picked up an empty bag. Reaching under she pulled out a full gallon jug that said 100% pure glycerin on the side. Jamie watched as she opened the jug and poured over 1/3 of the contents into the empty bag and put the cap back on and put it away below. The pitcher was wet with condensation and the ice clinked on the sides as Joan filled the bag to the brim with it and hung it on one of the poles.

Jamie couldn't believe that she had just ordered a woman to prepare an enema that she was going to give to herself. Jamie felt the warm wetness between her legs and a slight throb. Picking up an empty bag herself she reached for one of the other pitchers. She poured half the water into the bag and was about to put the pitcher back down.

"Always fill the bag Jamie," Dawn told her. "There is no law that says you have to take it all unless you are paying for your crimes. But you may find you want more than what you put in the bag," she said. Jamie nodded understanding what she was saying and finished filling the huge bag.

Two tubes of K-Y jelly were passed around and all the women had lubricated their nozzles. Dawn showed Jamie how to insert the inflatable nozzle and then inflate it. All of the poles were extended so the bags were several feet above the women. Dawn sat down in one of the overstuffed chairs careful to keep her ass on the edge so she wouldn't rupture the balloon. Laying back she brought her slender legs and laid one over each arm of the chair.

Jamie followed her example and laid back in the comfortable chair. Pulling her legs back like Dawn had done she felt her wet pussy lips part and caught a whiff of her strong scent. Beverly was kneeling between Dawn's spread legs the same way Joan was kneeling between Jamies. Joan had already softly kissed the inside of Jamie's calf resting on the arm of the chair.

"Open the clamp, bitch," Dawn told Beverly with sudden authority in her voice. Jamie heard the snap as the clamp was opened. "Let's see how good your ass can take that shit," She added. Dawn waited and watched until she saw the reaction she knew was coming. Beverly's face contorted into a mask of sudden pain and surprise as the enema started biting inside her bowels.

"OH FUCK!!' she screamed. "AAAAHHHHH!!!"

Reaching down Dawn opened the clamp holding her own enema back halfway. Her body straightened quickly as the ice water flowed through the nozzle into its new home. "Get your mouth down on me bitch," She said through deep breaths.

"Oh SHIT!!" Evelyn gasped as she felt her enema start the storm inside her. She was bent forward with her hands resting on the arms of the overstuffed chair she had been sitting in. Jamie could see the balloon between her ass cheeks now understanding that it was pulling back on the balloon inside her sealing the judge's rectum tight. Jamie, thought she might reach for the clamp but her hands balled into fists and she lifted her head softly moaning but she never reached for the clamp.

"Open your clamp now, Joan, all the way," Jamie instructed. She was watching Joan's face when she spoke then lowered her gaze to look at her wet pussy. "Open mine part way too," she added. Joan smiled and nodded her head as she reached for the clamp on Jamies bag. With a couple of soft clicks and Jamie felt the warm water flowing into her ass. Soft warm and pleasant feeling. Joan watched her for a few seconds making sure she was enjoying the feeling before she reached back for her own clamp.

Evelyn's bowels and colon were on fire as the enema moved deeper into her. She was sobbing and crying softly but she would not reach for the clamp determined to take the entire bag of agony that shy may at some point sentence a speeder to. Several minutes ago she had dropped her hand down between her legs and had been making soft circles on her hard clit. The pleasure was offsetting the pain she was feeling and she could feel her orgasm starting to build deep inside.

Dawn looked up at her bag. It was 2/3 empty now and a bulge was starting to show from her flat stomach. She could feel her orgasm steadily growing as Beverly's tongue rolled her swollen clit. Beverly's bag had been empty for the last several minutes and Dawn could feel her body heave as the war in her colon was fought. But Beverly's mouth never left Dawn's constantly leaking twat.

Joan's enema was almost a quart ahead of Jamie's enema and Jamie could feel her pause for a few seconds as her body demanded she push. Then the soft but firm circles from her tongue would continue. Jamie could feel her stomach starting to swell now as the level in her bag slowly dropped and her orgasm continued to build.

The sudden jerking from Dawn made Jamie look to her side. Dawn was in the throes of a very intense orgasm and her body jerked uncontrollably. The bag hanging above her was now empty as Beverly's bag and Jamie noticed the round smooth bulge that used to be her flat belly. Jamie was taking all of this in feeling the warmth from her own cunt climbing. Dawn was right Joan did know her way around a woman's clit and she could feel her climax rising fast.

She now understood why Dawn had told her to fill the huge bag to the top as she reached for the clamp and opened it full. Her orgasm was right there and the sudden surge of pressure in her colon pushed her over the edge. She found herself throwing her head back and lifting her hips as high as she could wishing the whole world could see her cum like this. Lowering her hips back down Jamie closed her eyes and let the rest of her enema flow in.

They could all hear the judge sobbing as she was coming down from her own climax. Now the discomfort of her enema was being felt with no distractions. With every passing second, she became more desperate. Standing and disconnecting her nozzle from the empty bag she reached to the bottom shelf of one of the carts and took out several plastic tubs.

Placing several of them on the floor she squatted over one and pushed the button to release the air trapped in the inner balloon. Within seconds the nozzle shot from her ass and she held it up as several hard lumps and loud squirts of brown smelly water shot from her spread ass. Dawn soon followed and then Beverly and Joan. Jamie stood and studied the tube connecting the bag to the nozzle and noticed the one-way check valve preventing anything from inside her ass back out. Within a couple of minutes, she had joined the other women shitting into the plastic tubs.

She was pretty sure she was grinning from ear to ear when she got the text message yesterday afternoon. The text had been simple. "Repeat offenders needed. 10+ MPH," it had said. It had been from Joan and a smiley face Imoje had followed. Jamie felt the warm rush through her pussy and felt her body jerk slightly.

She spent the next three hours getting herself ready for her road trip the next day.

She had made sure her legs were shaved along with her pussy. Sitting down on her vanity she had pulled her legs back and shaved carefully around her little brown star and her pussy lips. She had painted her pretty toes a soft rose pink so that they would look nice in her strap-around heels. The light summer dress was perfect for going braless letting her breasts swing as she walked but not bringing a lot of attention to the fact she was braless.

"Jamie, the judge will see you now," Joan said as she unlocked the cell. Jamie stood and stepped out through the open door. She knew it had to be business as she followed Joan so she said nothing as she took a seat and waited for the judge to come in. Three minutes later Evelyn came in wearing her black robe with a stern look on her face.

"Please Rise," Joan said as the judge stepped up to her bench. The judge sat down but Jamie remained standing. The judge looked down at the file in front of her and Jamie could see a slight smile on the sides of her mouth. Looking up she looked down at Jamie.

"Jamie Milson, you have been found guilty of speeding through our little community and will be punished accordingly. You will be held until Saturday afternoon at which time you will be given a four-quart enema in public. 10% Castile soap, 40% glycerin and we will make it hot. And as you are a reoffender you shall expel in public for all those that care to watch," the judge said before slamming her hammer down. Jamie felt her rectum tighten as she stood and received her sentence. she was starting to wish she would have left her thong panties off too.

The other two women in the cell were first-time offenders so they would probably get the same treatment Jamie had gotten the first time and hopefully, they too would become second-time offenders. At 3:30 Jamie was told to strip naked and to hang her dress in the back of the cell. Jamie looked at Joan who was grinning.

"The judge wants everyone to get a good look at so she wants you to be walked naked to the platform," Joan said. Jamie nodded and felt another warm rush in her pussy as she pulled the sundress over her head. Her nipples were hard as marbles and she could feel her pussy lips starting to swell. Sitting down she unbuckled her high-heeled shoes and placed them under her dress and reached for her thong panties.

Officer Madson was waiting at the door with cuffs that she put around Jamie's wrists while Joan put on her full-length rubber apron. The door was opened and Jamie was led out into the warm afternoon sun. Jamie had never been outside completely naked before and the slight breeze felt good on her bare skin. The road and sidewalk had been swept so there was no chance she would step on anything with her bare feet.

Jamie knew she was a very attractive young woman and sometimes she let that fact go to her head. But sometimes she felt she needed to be knocked down a peg or two. The people were quiet as she was led up the platform. It was on one side of the town square and the judge sat behind a small desk in the corner. When Jamie was told to turn and face the crowd she saw the huge screens with her naked image in the center.

They were mounted on tall poles facing in towards the crown so that no matter where you stood she could be seen clearly. Speakers were picking up every sound coming from the platform and the judge. Jamie was amazed at how many people had come out to watch her punishment. There were over two hundred people looking up at her or watching the screens.

It turned out that clothing in the crowd was optional and she could that over half of the women were indeed naked as she was. Several of the guys were naked as well and she could see some hard cocks looking for attention. In the far corner, a couple of enterprising middle-aged women had set their own irrigation station with a sign on the front of the table explaining the cost of everything. One young woman was already bent over the table and Jamie could see the hose disappearing in her ass.

The cuffs were taken off and Jamie was told to lie back on the table. Her hands were secured over the top of her head holding onto a wooden handle. She looked into the screens over the table she was laying on. She could see her face in one and one was centered on her thighs and the last screen let her look at the crowd. She watched as Beverly and Joan put the leather cuffs on her ankles.

At the same time, they raised her feet spreading them wider as they pulled them farther back. She saw her swollen pussy lips come into view and then as if in slow motion she watched them part. She saw her tight wrinkled of her anus tightening and loosening almost asking for attention. Her feet were secured back over her head almost raising her ass off of the table.

Jamie could see her own pretty face on one screen and she knew her wet twat and asshole on the other screen were pretty as well. Her eyes were drawn back to the crowd and now she could see several women lined up and a couple of them holding their stomachs with their hands. Several of the husbands and boyfriends were watching while their women took the enemas.

The movement next to the table brought Jamie out of her trance. They had wheeled the IV stand next to the table and the huge bag was filled clear to the top. It had a red hue to it and Jamie knew it was from the Mexican hot sauce. Beverly picked up the nozzle and bent down which drew Jamie's eyes to the screen. She, like the rest of the crowd, wanted to see the nozzle go in her ass.

There was a steady flow of clear mucus running from the bottom of her spread cunt. It flowed slowly down over her stretched rectum and was starting to pool beneath her ass on the table. She saw the nozzle as Beverly rolled the flutes in the discharge. Jamies could feel the heat in her cunt rising and knew the flow wasn't going to stop.

She didn't tighten this time when she felt the tip of the nozzle start into her rectum. She forced herself to stay relaxed and was rewarded when she saw and felt the balloon sliding into her ass. She heard the hisses first before she felt the balloon starting to swell just inside her anus. Seven good firm squeezes and Jamie was starting to whimper and her leg was starting to shake. Then a firm pull and she could feel the outer balloon swelling, sealing her asshole tight for her upcoming enema.

"You have been found guilty of speeding through our community again," Evelyn said across the speakers. The crowd grew quiet as she spoke. "You have been sentenced to be given this enema in public view and you will hold it for no less than thirty minutes once it has all been delivered into you. At that time you will expel your punishment for all that wish to see. Carry out the sentence," She said before she clicked the mic off.

Jamie was looking at her twat and asshole on the screen when she saw the tubing jump just seconds before she felt the fire hit her bowels. Her body was already wanting it out but she knew it was just beginning. She felt her leg muscles tighten and start to pull against her restraints as the first pint flowed in. It took almost a full minute before she could relax her legs. She could feel the fire and cramps as the enema was forced deeper into her bowels. She had never felt anything like this before.

Her cunt was almost fevered and she could feel waves of heat move down over her clit. Looking at the screen above her she could actually see mucus sliding around the balloon. When she was almost to half the bag she found herself suddenly pushing harder than she had ever pushed before, even when she had been constipated. She felt her stomach tighten and her eyes bulge but she couldn't make her body stop.

"It's okay to scream," Joan said. "The people like knowing that you are being punished for your indiscretion". Jamie looked at the screen of the crowd again. Several more women were standing in line waiting for their turn to bend over the table. She could see several more now holding their bellies. They seemed to be staying close to a galvanized stock tank. She could see several women on their knees in front of their husbands or boyfriends their heads bobbing up and down. She couldn't believe that she was the reason for the whole community to be having what seemed to her was an orgy.

Jamie felt the massive cramp starting to roll down through her colon. It got more painful the farther down towards her rectum it got. She felt the glycerine starting to make her body push again and she felt her stomach tighten. Her legs tightened again and she felt her ass come up off the table.

"OHHHHH FUUUCK!!" She screamed. Her body was trying to push the nozzle out so it could force the nasty mixture out but the nozzle held. The whole crowd could see her rectum conning out as she pushed but the nozzle held. For almost a minute her body shook and pushed. She could feel the fire deep in her colon now. The bulge of her stomach was very distinct now and steadily growing. She could also feel her climax growing.

"Open the clamp to full flow," She heard the judge holler at Beverly. She felt the nozzle move in her ass and then the hard surge being forced deep into her guts. Her climax hit out of nowhere. Piss was spraying from her wet cunt and her eyes rolled back not seeing anything. Her body only wanted the intense pleasure it was feeling but she could feel the dull ache deep in her guts and knew it drove her over the top.

The bag was empty now and the thirty-minute timer was started. Jamie felt her legs being lowered and her wrists released. Joan and Beverly helped her to her feet and pointed to the steps. As she slowly walked down the four steps she could see everyone watching her. The massive enema inside her colon had started moving down and she could feel the weight starting to sit on the inflated nozzle pumped up in her ass.

She could feel the heat coming from her swollen cunt and the stream of clear secretions seemed to flow steadily down the insides of her thighs. The cramps and the deep fire seemed to be nonstop but she had never felt this aroused in her life. Several men were stroking their hard cocks as she slowly walked. She could hear cheers and words of encouragement coming from the corner of the lot.

Three women were laying over the top of the flat table. Rubber bags in different stages of fullness hung above each of them. Jamie found she loved the look of determination on each of their faces as their husbands and boyfriends encouraged them. She watched as one of the bags emptied and the nozzle was pulled from the woman's ass. She could see the brown smear that ran down the length of the nozzle but it didn't slow anything down.

The nozzle was unscrewed from the tube and a clean sterilized nozzle replaced it. The bag was quickly refilled to the top and another woman laid down over the table in her place. The other woman slowly walked away holding her now full belly with her hands. Other women sat on the edge of the stock tank emptying their asses into it. Loud splashes and watery farts could be heard for several yards in all directions.

Jamie saw one man that drew her attention. He seemed to be a bit more refined than most of the men in the crowd. He watched her with a hunger in his eyes and she felt a new wave of heat wash through her wet cunt. She could see his cock twitch as she walked toward him. He had a slight smile on his face as he took the last two steps that brought them together.

Jamie felt herself spreading her legs as if in a trance and pushing her pelvis forward as if asking him to use his fingers to bring her another orgasm. Her mind was not her own at this moment. She could hear the loud cheers and hear the splashes from the tank. She could hear a man demanding that his woman get on her knees and suck his cock. But nothing could compare to what she felt when his fingers made contact with her hard swollen clit.