Justice Is Best Served by the Quart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt her stomach convulse as a hard wave of fire cramps tore through her colon. She was pushing hard and her eyes were glazed over as she leaned against this strong man. His fingers were rubbing and pushing hard on her clit bringing her orgasm out of nowhere again. His arm was around her slim waist as he pulled her to him never missing a beat with his fingers.

Jamie's body shook and she could feel the tears rolling down her cheeks as she threw her head back and screamed as her climax tore through her. "OHHH FUCKK!!" she screamed into the air. Several people had stopped to watch her cum and she heard a soft "Oh Fuck,' from a woman in the crowd. Jamie felt weak after this climax but the strong arm around her waist held her tight.

"My cock is going up your ass when you come out," the man's voice hissed in her ear as he eased his hold on her, making sure she could stand. Jamie just drew a deep breath and nodded her head as she leaned against his shoulder. "Now get up there and give the good people of this town a good show," he added as his fingers made one last swipe across her swollen clit. She felt the sudden pain in her nipple before she realized that he had given her hard nipple a good pinch before they parted.

Jamie was being led back up the steps when the timer went off and almost as if hearing the beeping sound-triggered something in her body. It wanted this enema out. She was drawing deep breaths as she was laid on her back once again and her feet were again pulled back over her head. She watched as Beverly and Joan propped up a sheet of clear plexiglass on the edge of the platform.

She could hear the hiss just before she felt the balloon in her ass starting to get smaller. As with her last big enema, the nozzle shot out as soon as it was small enough to be forced through her asshole. Her body demanded she push hard and a stream of reddish-brown shit water splattered against the plexiglass. Jamie looked up at the screen above every time she felt more coming out. She was mesmerized watching her pretty little star open and then spit out smelly slime from deep in her colon.

The man was as good as his word for he was there leaning against her car when she walked out the back door of the police station. She had been wondering if she had just imagined his words or if they were real. Now she knew. He said nothing as she drew nearer. She could feel her pussy getting wet again for the umpteenth time that day.

She drew in a deep breath as he pulled his hands out of his pockets. In one he held a small jar of Vaseline and in the other, he held a ball gag. Jamie walked towards him, her hand reaching behind her back feeling for the zipper that held her summer dress together. Stopping in front of this handsome man she stepped out of her dress and laid it on the grass. her fingers found the sides of her thong panties and she pushed them down and stepped out of them also.

Turning around with her back to him she stopped and waited. She saw the ball gag go over her head and she opened her mouth and waited for him to seat it in tightly. The buckle felt tight as she walked around to the trunk of her car. Without a second thought, she leaned over the trunk of her car and spread her feet wide. Reaching up and holding tightly to the edge of the convertible roof she closed her eyes and waited.

He wasn't really rough with her, but he was firm. There was no doubt in her mind that she was about to get this man's huge cock up her ass. Jamie felt his fingers on her sore asshole as he rubbed Vaseline over and dipped in just a couple of inches. She heard the zipper of his pants and some rustling and then felt the head of his hard cock against her rectum. Jamie had never been butt fucked before but she had heard that you should try and relax your hole.

It didn't help. "AAHHH, AAHHHH AAHHH!!" was the only sound she could make as the red hot poker went deeper into her bowels and into her colon. Her foot was completely off the ground and she pulled trying to get away from the pain she was feeling in her ass. But the strong hands held her and her muffled screams were falling on no ears at all.

Jamie could feel her intestines being straightened out as the huge cock opened her colon deeper. She felt his big nuts against her wet twat at the same time she felt the dull ache deep inside. She had always hoped that her first ass fucking would be one she would always remember, and it was looking like it was going to happen.

The first time he started pulling out it felt as if her stomach was going to follow the big cock out of her asshole. But then a slight pause before she felt it all being shoved back in again. Her head was up and her eyes opened wide as she looked over the seats of her empty car. She could feel her back wanting to hump as the cock pushed against the nerves inside her. This guy knew what he was doing.

The thrusts were slow and complete like he was wanting to feel the pleasure of her tight hole the full stroke. She was having a hard time believing she was feeling another orgasm starting to build deep in her colon but she was finding herself wanting it more with each thrust. The dull ache was still there deep inside and she couldn't control her back humping up anymore. She could hear the man chuckling behind her as he started thrusting harder.

Her back had a prominent arch to it now and she found herself wanting to push but wanting the huge cock to be driven deeper into her colon. She could feel the man's cock growing inside her tight asshole and she knew he was getting close. Another hard brutal thrust and the man straightened his legs and lifted Jamie by her asshole. Her feet were no longer on the ground and her full weight sat on the man's cock buried deep in her bowels.

Her climax hit her hard again as she felt the man starting to empty his balls into her. Her orgasm was still raging when she felt the ground beneath her feet again. Then the blinding agony as the huge cock was ripped out of her helpless rectum. Her orgasm started rolling again and she could feel warm piss washing down the insides of her bare legs.

Her butthole was open and slobbering as several brown smelly gelatinous glops dropped on the ground between her feet. Her hips kept rocking as she started coming down from her climax. She found she couldn't close her asshole at the moment and she could hear soft watery farts as the man's semen found its way to her hole.

She felt the buckle being undone from around the back of her head. She felt strong hands turning her around and then she was being kissed hard.

"You're my slut now," he said with a lot of authority in his voice. "I will be by your house next Saturday to do all this again to you," he added as he backed up a couple of steps to admire her naked form once again. Jamie nodded and tried to stand straight and proud so he could get a good look at her. She knew his semen was still dripping from her soft asshole but she sensed that this was what he wanted to see.

Saturday afternoon found Jamie tied on her belly spreadeagle on the top of her kitchen table. A full enema bag hung above her and he was just inflating the nozzle in her ass. "I should probably ask him his name," she thought to herself as she felt the warm water.