Justice is Delivered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her shoulders dropped and her head fell to the sheets as I pulled her hips into my crotch as I buried my cock balls deep into her fully stretched out bat cave.

She was still trying to expel me, this was quite natural but she wasn't trying to escape.

I reminded her to keep the video going because I was going to watch it again.

With her mumble of agreement, I started pounding away without only a hint of mercy.

I liked taking big long strokes into tight asses.

The sensation of pushing into that tight ring over and over again almost felt like it was the first time for me (and maybe for Marisol too, based on how she reacted).

I fucked her tight ass until I heard gasps of pleasure and words of total acceptance.

She said over and over in her soft voice "That feels incredible ..."

Which made me alter my speed and depth, and in response, she began to fuck me back.

Clearly, Marisol was getting into being fucked in the ass. Who would have known that protests would turn into pleasure?

I had wanted to colonize her ass with a deposit but because she was resisting a bit more than I thought acceptable, I pulled out despite her protests and moved her around so her head was hanging off the edge of the bed.

Marisol was going to experience ass to mouth for the first time.

"Open wide sweetheart" I directed as my hard cock found its way from her tight steamy stinky ass to her tight throat in less than thirty seconds.

I knew from previous experience that a woman's gag reflex can disappear in this position and Marisol was no exception.

She initially protested at the invasion but my hand on her throat kept her compliant as I whispered to her "You need to learn how to pleasure me" as I watched my cock bulge in her throat.

She quietly accepted my request and while it wasn't as pleasurable for me as I wanted it to be, her throat was nice and tight and it felt pretty good wrapped around my cock.

Fully inserted, my heavy balls ended up covering her eyes and I directed her to use her throat muscles and swallow over and over to improve my pleasure.

For a first timer, she did a credible job overall and I knew a few more sessions with me she'd be pleasing me; if things didn't improve, well, I could always use the whip on her.

I ended up depositing heavy loads of my cream on her face, in her mouth, in her pussy, and on her back, saving her ass for a deposit that I would make later back in LA.

My work done, and my balls finally emptied, I washed her off in the shower.

Marisol seemed pleased that she had passed her initial sex tests with me and she was hungry for more. I promised her we would connect soon.

And then I had her out on the last plane out of Puerto Vallarta for LA that night, because I did not want her involved in the after math of what was going to happen post purchase of the company.

She told me later her pussy dripped for three full days and that I was the first man to fuck her without a rubber. (She liked it).

Third, I had late dinner plans that night with Domino, and unbeknownst to her, I had invited two other guests to join us.

The first was the Canadian Consul, who had I met about nine months previous. He was the one that greased the skids to get Monica (the Maid) to Canada.

After, of course, she emptied his balls all night long into her tight waxed pussy. Rumor had it she sealed the deal when he fucked her ass and deposited a load deep; apparently it was his first time fucking a woman's ass and he loved it.

The second was the chief of police of the local town; he was a nice man, a smart man, free of corruption and running for re-election. I helped him out on that, making a couple of sizable donations to his campaign to stay in office.

So, Domino shows up for what she thought would be a romantic dinner, just the two of us, only to be arrested on the spot for assault and battery as a result of her whipping #1PA that afternoon. She protested, loudly, making quite a scene in the restaurant but I already had a signed statement; off to the local jail she went.

The next morning I called all the employees in for a meeting and had a female police officer translate.

I basically said that I was the new owner; the factory was closing soon but I would have new jobs for them at higher rates of pay, in very nice working quarters. I told them I needed ten days to get things set up and in the meantime, I would continue to pay them their salary. I handed out cash, the same amount for everyone, that was the equivalent to a month's pay.

In addition, I asked that anyone who had been beaten or whipped or mistreated by Domino to come forward and make a statement as the police were holding her in jail and additional charges could be filled.

Someone asked about Marisol and I explained that she had returned to California and was not coming back, ever.

The line of ladies wishing to file complaints of abuse against Domino was long and it took two full days to get all the statements. Many of the employees had pictures of their backs, butts, bellies and legs with whip marks.

The evidence piled up, and the Chief of Police kept her abreast by simply providing a number of how many individual complaints had been filed against her.

In the meantime, Domino sat in a small, smelly, dank cell, separated from the other female prisoners; this was done at my request.

Another interesting thing happened just as soon as the backlog of complaints against Domino was completed; my so called Mother in Law, the evil queen, arrived in Puerto Vallarta with my two step daughters, Marie and Natalie.

Unbeknownst to Isabella, I had the criminal complaints from my hometown sent to my friend the Chief of Police, who had her arrested the moment she stepped off of the Love Boat onto Mexican soil.

The captain of the ship took care of the girls until I arrived; we flew to Los Angeles together where I was reunited with my wife.

Catherine gave birth to a baby boy, Jack Junior, two days later.

Catherine asked about Isabella and I simply replied "She's happy, in excellent health and is no longer part of our lives."

End of discussion.

What I didn't say to my wife that that Isabella was a prisoner, doing time, and that freedom was now only a dream for that bitch.

******

In the meantime my friend the Canadian Consul arranged to hold both Domino and Isabella in an offsite safe house that his country had used to house other escape prone people before they were sent back to Canada to face justice.

Bunking in the same room, each had a bed, and shared a shower and toilet. The location also housed Canadian RMPs that I contracted with for security and safekeeping. It was still a jail, but much more civilized than the city prison where theses two ladies might have been housed.

I wasn't interested in having them sit around all day, so I had them working.

Long hours, seven days a week.

******

Now back to the "older ass."

Isabella.

She was in a highly vulnerable position.

Nude, her ass up the air, she was bent at the waist, her legs were spread for balance.

"Who's there?" she asked. She must have felt something, maybe the movement of air, because she couldn't see and couldn't hear anything.

I was standing behind her in the dark, but she didn't know for sure if there was anyone there until without preamble, I slapped her bare butt.

She jumped a bit but there was little she could do about her predicament.

She couldn't see me or hear me.

My ass slapping was my version of knocking on her door before I entered.

She was not just another incarcerated prisoner; she was a very captive prisoner.

Her head and her hands were safely locked in a wooden pillory.

You remember those from the days of the Pilgrims?

Her shoulder length blonde hair and most of her face was completely covered in a soft black leather helmet that fit snugly on her head.

There were only openings in the head gear for her nose and mouth.

In addition, sound proofing earplugs had been pushed into her ear canals.

She had several marks on her ass, thighs and lower back from what appeared to be a riding crop as reminders of times early in her sentence when she failed to follow instructions as a prisoner in Mexico.

I hoped I wasn't going to need remind her to arch her back or not to resist my penetration as I took her from behind.

But I was ready to if need be.

I ran the whip over her bare back and butt so she knew I was serious and she shivered and in a soft voice said "No ... please ... no ..."

******

She was nude, of course, and covered with a sheen of sweat. Some of it came from the hot humid air, but I think most of it was as a result of her work.

Her large, all natural breasts hung down, waiting to be grasped; fondled or maybe tortured (only kidding).

Her bodacious nipples were dark pink and hard in anticipation of ... something.

She was tan in all the right places; the work she was doing helped to tone her entire body.

She had never been in as good a shape as she was that night; over the next few months she got into even better shape.

Her bush was naturally blonde, and it had been trimmed then waxed so that her lower lips were visible but there was still a nice soft patch, just up above her clit.

Her day job was on what we used to call a "chain gang" but here in Mexico prisoners picked up trash from 6am to 12noon, then after a lunch break of about 90 minutes, the crew went back out until 4pm.

The work was hard, sweaty, calorie consuming and the guards were unforgiving. So were the many snakes that the prisoners stirred up, but she had not been bitten. Yet.

I should also like to point out that in Mexico there is a lot of litter by the roadsides so Isabella's work would never be finished.

Some of those lash marks were a result of this particular female prisoner mouthing off when she shouldn't have.

Just a few lashes on her exposed skin brought her quickly back into line and she stayed there.

For the first time in her life, Isabella was actually fully compliant.

She was no longer in charge of anything but her own survival.

Following a short nap and a shower out on the patio where the guards could watch and enjoy, she got ready for her second gig of the day.

Each night at 6pm Isabella started dancing in a very private and upscale gentlemen's club in secluded part of Puerta Vallarta.

Being a gringo, she was one of the favorites of the audience, a group of horny men who couldn't get laid in the real world so they ran up their credit cards and emptied their checking accounts to hang out in Fantasyland where the girls would actually wink, smile, and wave at them at them as they slowly disrobed until the money disappeared and then the ladies would wink, smile and wave at someone else until he ran out of cash and so on through the night.

This took place night after night.

There was no shortage of horny men in Mexico.

She was actually from Canada, and was older than the usual dancers (I mean strippers) but with the darkened room and the dim lights, she appeared to be just another hot thirty something MILF earning a living.

Two things worked in her favor. First, she was in very good shape. Second, she loved the crowd; she wasn't afraid to get naked so she could feel those hungry eyes devour her, eye fuck her every night.

The dancing turned her on, big time. She loved being the center of attention, and knew that she was untouchable to the horny men who filled the club each night.

She actually did strip off during her dances and paper money got tossed on stage as she got closer and closer to being fully nude.

Up on the low rise stage, once that bare pussy came into view, the cash came quickly and there was lots of it especially when she spread those lower lips and encouraged the crowd to get a closer look and smell at a bare wet gringo pussy.

She got so turned on her clit often rose to attention and the men in the audience, and the women too, loved it.

Between dances, wearing nothing more than a tiny see through robe, she served drinks in the exclusive VIP section.

She was always accompanied by a tall, strong RMP uniformed officer who made sure that the dancer wasn't bothered by the guests, didn't escape and didn't play with herself.

However, there was only one guy on the planet that got to fuck her and that was me.

My plan was to fly down from LA every other week to check on her well being and to get my rocks off; this was my first visit.

While I am sure she got some pleasure out my fucking her, I always left her wanting to orgasm.

I knew the warning signs and pulled out before she reached her tipping point.

I'd take her to the brink and let her sob and cry in frustration.

Once in a while, if I was being generous, I'd instruct one of my accomplices to get Isabella off, usually with their tongue but sometimes only using a finger.

She was an outstanding fuck, nice and tight, hot and wet, but being in a submissive position, she couldn't respond to my thrusts and pounding like she would have liked to.

This just frustrated her even more.

I was always going to take her about 8:30 in the evening, when she was hot, sweaty and horny.

I had two fluffers (like in the porno movies), lube up both her pussy and her ass to keep her guessing which of her tight holes I was going to fuck.

I watched as, for the first time, Astro Glide made its way down her crack, my blonde captive stripper went bat shit crazy in protest at the mere thought that her ass would get it.

My two fluffers tied her ankles together so she couldn't kick out and they both took their sweet time massaging her ass cheeks, then pulling them apart and they took turns getting the lube deep into her tiny rosebud.

These were petite ladies, but eventually, they got three fingers in, but it was nowhere near the circumference of my hard cock.

The stripper knew what was going to follow the fingers and she began to bargain, trying to sell her unknown, unseen and unheard soon to be sexual partner that her pussy was so much better to fuck; so much tighter, wetter, hotter, and so much more pleasurable for a man.

This was about pleasure but it was more about punishing this cunt who had driven a deep wedge between me and my bride.

I was going to have my way with her and she was going to be doing what I wanted her to do.

I responded to her pleading by having one of the fluffers pull her cheeks apart so I could line up my hard cock with her winking shit smelling rosebud.

The other fluffer climbed down below those hanging tits and began sucking on her big hard nipples, being very free with her teeth and not being concerned about any pain she might be causing the older woman.

The initial pleasure turned to throbbing pain as the soothing feeling of having her nipples teased, kissed and sucked turned to love bites and pulling with sharp teeth.

I wanted hickies on those tits, love bites that all in the audience could see. I wanted her chest covered with red markings.

I moved forward, my right hand holding my cock firm at the base and as I pushed into her small rosebud, she flinched and started praying out loud with "OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD!"

(And all this time I thought she was a heathen).

Her begging continued, her bargaining ramped up, and then once I pushed more fully into that tiny winking rosebud, she moaned in pain as tears ran down her face.

I quickly and without mercy pushed all the way in on the third thrust of my hips.

Balls deep, I ground myself in as far as I could go, filling her up completely.

She gasped, bucked in an effort to expel me and then moaned so loud a dog started barking nearby.

Her body shook, her skin broke out in goose bumps as I ground myself even deeper into her deep and dark back passage, my hips pulling her into me, causing her head to hit the back of the pillory.

'That had to hurt' I said to myself as I began my sexual mission.

She should have been grateful for the generous amounts of lube that filled her ass but no, she wasn't.

I fucked her ass for a full twenty minutes, each stroke a full one; pulling all the way out and pushing past her tight ring over and over as I forced her tight back passage to accept every single inch of my hardness.

After about thirty seconds or so her moans of pain were replaced with the groans of approval and pleasure and after just a few more full strokes, she was muttering how good it felt, how incredible it was, my cock in her ass, my big, hard cock in her ass.

I silently grinned, delivering to her what she had told my wife I had already done: my cock in her ass.

This was to be the first of many poundings she would get from me.

With my balls smeared with that potent cream that had been developed to enhance the male orgasm, creating a bigger load of sperm, and my cock coated with the lotion that created a longer, straighter and bigger cock, I felt like John Holmes that night.

I finally dumped a load of hot seed deep into her asshole but I remained hard.

Pulling out, my fluffers jumped into action; one of them quickly pushed a butt plug into Isabella's asshole to trap my sauce inside of her and then the two of them carefully cleaned my still hard cock so I could get to fucking Isabella's long fallowed pussy.

******

But not before I walked around to where her head was hanging out of the pillory.

As I said, the only openings in the leather head cover were her nose and mouth.

The tears had dried but the makeup had run down her face, marking her as my anal slut.

She was still panting from the many nonstop strokes I had delivered deep inside of her rectum.

She felt my cock head run across her lips and she responded by opening her mouth and running her tongue around her lips.

Isabella was a hot bitch in need of some male attention.

Apparently, getting her ass fucked wasn't enough for her.

She wanted to suck my cock too.

I knew, not from personal experience, but from the videos I had of her, that she was a very good cocksucker.

I wasn't so much looking to blow a load down her throat as I was wanting her to clean me off with her lips and tongue.

Of course, there was always the danger of her biting down on my cock, injuring me.

Wisely, I allowed only her lips and the tip of her tongue to pleasure me.

I am sure she tasted her own shit but she didn't care.

And neither did I.

******

She got what she wanted.

From that first time we met when she kissed me fully on the mouth, she'd wanted me to fuck her.

Out of respect for my then girlfriend, now my wife, I wisely avoided the temptation.

After Isabella's husband died, and even before, I took care of her. In every way but sexually.

But sooner or later, I knew that I would enter the intersection of her pussy and my hard cock and there would be no turning back.

******

Oh, it was good pussy.

Damn good pussy.

Damn she was tight, wet, steamy and oh so willing.

That first time I fucked her I unloaded porn star volumes of baby batter into her very seldom used and oh so tight hot wet pussy.

I loved coming into her and I made damn sure that I stayed inside of her until I dripped every drop of my man sauce into her.

I also made damn sure she didn't come even when she was crying and begging for it.

She'd made my life hell and this was payback. I loved it.

I wanted her frustrated, hot and bothered because that meant she put on a better show for the horny crowd inside.

After I unloaded a second time in that snatch, my fluffers strapped a C Clip (thong) on her, trapping my baby batter inside of her still steaming pussy.

Isabella was escorted back to the club for another two hours of more stripping and dancing.