Justice is Delivered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she got into her second song, the C Clip came off, and my pent up seed, helped by gravity and gyrating hips, started dripping out.

On her back, her thighs spread wide, she began masturbating for the audience, as my heavy sauce ran out of her wet pussy.

She was hence known to the regulars as the lady who dripped.

The crowd loved it when she spread those toned and tan thighs and my heavy cream ran out of her as she gyrated to the beat of the music.

In seconds, turned on like never before, her fingers teasing her clit and pulling on her nipples, she came like she had never come before in a massive orgasm, squirting as she shook and her hips humped the air.

The wads of cash landed all over her and all around her.

Satisfied, in more ways than one, she sheepishly got off the dance floor and picked up the money as the crowd cheered.

She would never admit it, but she'd never been happier in her life.

******

Isabella didn't get to keep any of the cash she earned. She was an independent contractor as we say in the States. Thirty percent of her gross went to the house, twenty percent went to the Canadian Counsel for room and board, etc. and all of the rest of it, less one percent, went into my bank account.

That one percent went into a savings account for her when she got released.

If she ever got released.

The dancer knew nothing of these business details. She had a safe place to sleep, clothing to wear, good food to eat and she had her days and nights filled with fulfilling work.

Her life was the trash detail and stripping. Seven days a week.

She was given a life sentence with just a small chance of parole.

******

Around her ankles and wrists were small, attractive bracelets. While the so called jewelry set her apart from all but one of the other dancers, it had a menacing and deadly purpose.

Each bracelet was capable of emitting an electric charge, a shock, that would set off a plastic explosive charge that blow off a limb of her body; the goal was not to kill her, only to maim her.

After the bracelets were initially placed on her, she watched in horror as first a large pig, then a goat and finally a steer had all four legs blown off in a mere second when the device was activated to demonstrate to her that if she tried to flee, or was disobedient in any way, shape or form, she would be permanently disabled.

She was told that if this happened, what remained of her limbs would be cauterized without anesthesia and she would be flown out over the Pacific and dropped into shark infested waters, still alive.

It would be as if she never existed.

This is Mexico, a place where only one percent of reported crimes are solved.

No one would miss her. Well, maybe the men in the strip club would.

As for me, I could always find more asses to fuck.

******

She wasn't alone that night in the yard behind the gentlemen's club.

Standing next to her in a second pillory was another very desirable lady, one who had done some pretty bad things to both men and women in her family and in her business.

Domino.

Nude and sweaty, her large all natural breasts were also hanging down.

Only her big protruding nipples had been pierced.

She's been a very reluctant stripper; she thought that the work was beneath her station in life.

When she was given the choice to start dancing or face the consequences, she opted to see what would happen.

She asked for it, and so, tied to a mattress, nude, with a crowd of maybe 50 horny men around, watching, her nipples were pierced with huge sharp nipples as part of her being orientation to her new career.

But not before each of those men, and the entire staff of the club, both men and women, were allowed to fondle her for as long as they wanted, only above the waist, demonstrating that she was there only for their pleasure and her name, education and station in life no longer mattered to anyone.

Domino was simply another piece of female meat, alive to provide pleasure to men and to those women who wanted her.

Those piercings were painful for Domino and pleasurable for the crowd to watch; everyone wanted the haughty bitch brought down a few notches.

The rings through her nipples were obscene, which added to her allure as a slut and to the nightly shows in the club.

She was, as radio DJ Tom Leykis would say, "An attention whore."

Her need to be at the center of attention drove everything that she did.

She had thought that she was God's gift to men and on the stage, dancing for men that she knew wanted her but would never get her, she was in her element.

But I was also the only man on earth that would fuck her.

******

The second woman, who was young enough to be the blonde's daughter, had to be broken, much like a captured wild stallion or mare had to be tamed before being ridden.

She had many more lash marks as a result of being combative and resistant to authority.

Her marks didn't just come from me; they came from just about everyone she came into contact with as a prisoner.

She's always been in charge; a daddy's girl who always got her way.

Then, on the first day we met, her world was turned upside down.

She went from Princess to Prisoner in less than an hour; I'll explain below.

Her head had been shaved, her armpits cleared of hair; her hairy bush had been trimmed against her will with only a triangle patch above her clit remaining.

The tattoos she had received in college in California had been removed from her ankle, foot, hand and back and those surgeries were painful.

The medical personnel, having suffered through her verbal wrath, drew out the procedures to make it more painful for her in payback.

As I said above, against her will, her hefty nipples had been pierced and she was warned that if her behavior didn't improve her clit would suffer the same fate.

Only the next time the piercing would be done in public.

To keep her in place, each night the club sold tickets to men to masturbate and come on Domino's body. Three hours each night, between her "shows" Domino was the human target for horny men to unload on her naked body.

This woman had fallen far, quickly and didn't like where she ended up but she not only earned being a prisoner she deserved where she belonged.

******

I wasn't alone that night, I brought two helpers with me. My fluffers.

If you read my previous story, you'll remember #1 PA and #2 PA.

They both gave great head and it turns out both were little harlots between the sheets too, so when I traveled out of Los Angeles they served as my very personal assistants.

That hot August night the two young ladies, both aged 21, quietly and efficiently played with the two nude female bodies that were locked in the pillories, preparing the older adults for my hard cock.

They also prepared me, taking extra care to coat my balls with that special cream and to stroke my cock with the other lotion, the one that made my cock thicker, stronger and straighter.

Each took turns using the riding crop on the prisoners if they weren't responsive or expressive enough.

That evening, my work done, in the hot humidity of Puerto Vallarta, I fucked both of them twice, each time depositing large loads of semen deep into their wet and not so willing pussies.

I wanted to fuck their asses too, but I ran out of time. I had a plane to catch.

I want to make sure that you understand that this was not rape but part of their work agreement, and a judge had signed off on it.

Like I said, Mexico wasn't the States.

******

Jack Colton will return shortly.