All Comments on 'Justin'

by SoCalAshley

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weird. Sorry I wasted the time to skim through. If this is what all of your stories will be like don't plan on high scores, stories like this are a dime a dozen. Most of them better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congratulations on your first story. I can’t wait to read about your experiences.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 1 year ago

Great debut - looking forward to reading more of your tales

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

Until the end it was pretty pedestrian - but the ending!!! That raises it to a five, because yes - I loved it!!

Sojourner47Sojourner47over 1 year ago

Wow! SoCalAshley takes us back to our youth with anxious thoughts of high school, prom, and first touches. It is both heartfelt and extremely erotic. She captures those memories perfectly in a story that flows innocently and sensuously.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story, the way it was written and the twist at the end is different from what you're usually going to read here. Bravo.

bill7251bill7251over 1 year ago

Good story. I liked the plot twist at the end. I hope you will continue to write about your experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice first-time story. Ignore the one bad comment. I think you are a very good writer.

HumpDayHoratioHumpDayHoratioover 1 year ago

Very nice story and as another has stated a great plot twist to end! This took me back to my first experience and the thrill of sharing it with someone you really liked. Like you i was a senior in HS so the story was very poignant for me.

I really like your writing style! Keep up the great work.

Horatio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice twist at the end. Good start

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoCalAshley@SoCalAshley
Thank you for reading my profile. I am 30 years old and single. I do not roleplay; instead, I enjoy chatting with men and women about topics that may or may not lead to erotic conversations. Recently, I've been reflecting on my college experience. Those experiences include goi...