Justin - A Modern Sadean Hero Ch. 02

Story Info
A naked voyeur and the whores he pays to turn the tables.
928 words
3.67
1.7k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After introducing this eighteenth century styled pervert last time, the account of his adventures continues with another set-piece of depravity.

As arranged through his procuress, Rula, three women of contrasting statures and ages arrive at Justin's door, all dressed as slut schoolgirls. The youngest, Little Riley, is familiar to him from her participation in the anal contest and its aftermath, staged for him a couple of weeks previously. She has probably only just left school in reality, and her eyes are full of lewd mischief and mockery, as if still amazed at the things happening to her in the career she has been drawn into. The middle hooker, Lady Caroline, is all hair salon and boob job; sensuously elegant in a corrupt and sly sort of way, like a hotel escort at the top of her game. The oldest, Solomia, is fat with dull, sour decades of whoredom behind her and contempt for men written on every puffy feature. This lady he will come to know better in future. They slink, saunter and waddle into Justin's room, heels sounding on the tiled floor, each licking a lollipop and swinging a cucumber in the other hand.

The women put down their props for a few moments in order to strip and fondle their client with ironic affection, getting him erect before sitting him down for the floorshow. He has an armchair set in front of a low and softly lit stage area in the center of this large space. A side table provides him with drink and lube.

Justin is a meticulous pervert as befits his former life as a corrupt government official. He has in mind that the ladies have nine sex holes between them and six different objects with which to penetrate them. Every hole penetrated by every object at least once comes to fifty-four little violations, and he settles himself to savour each one of them.

Taking up their original tools, the girls start by working on themselves, pulling aside or discarding items of costume like strippers getting down to it at the climax of a routine. They form a line just a few feet from their voyeur's appreciative eyes. Little Riley shows off her weasel-pale and flexible form, coating her rose-pink nipples in sugary spit. She is almost flat chested and looks adorable in ribboned knee socks. As her pretty tongue teases her cucumber (the smallest of the three) her lollipop dips into the pinkest, smoothest, little slit and asshole imaginable, then back to her mouth for more spit. Caroline's semi-clad body, meanwhile, shows the benefits of the gym, sunbed, and surgeons art all in a beautifully presented thirty-something package. She holds her long, twirled candy in her mouth and goes straight for her puffy, professionally well-used ass with the vegetable. It glides in to half its curved length with no preamble and is at once deep throated to the same extent with no gag reflex.

The candy cane swaps into Caroline's superb pussy and is worked in and out to produce a vaginal teardrop composed of wet syrup and intimate drool. She lets it hang there, well-aware of its erotic, decorative value. Fixing Justin with unbreakable eye-contact she then slowly gathers the droplet on a manicured finger and ostentatiously wipes it on her outstretched tongue. The tongue remains exposed for a moment, between augmented and glossed lips, before she draws it back inside and closes her eyes in apparent delight at her own flavour. Solomia has the thickest green tool, a real truncheon which seems even fatter at the tip. She has been unbuttoning her XXL school shirt with resentful slowness and now reveals a pair of massive, middle-aged breasts, whose meaty, dark nipples she begins to pull. She has been equipped with a supportive boob harness, but the creamy mass of her still overhangs the rim like a waterfall of wobbling flesh. She rocks back on her substantial haunches and starts to pound her hairy cunt to wetness with her cucumber, all the while casting glares at the entranced client.

When they have exhausted the variations of self-penetration, the ladies turn to a free-for-all with their companions. As they start on each other their talk becomes ever more insulting and degrading towards Justin. Lollipops and cucumbers disappear and re-appear from female holes of all types and ages, spread and staged for him to masturbate over. They are inventive and thorough, all the while forbidding him to orgasm in the filthiest terms.

When this lesbian farce is finally over, and each lady has been fully plundered by the other two, the smeared and sticky instruments themselves abused. Chunks of cucumber are bitten off, chewed and spat out, trampled into mush and all scraped into a metal bowl. Solomia adds a squirt of her ripe piss for good measure and Little Riley manages to squeeze out a pretty but dirty fart as well. The tissue she uses to clean herself joins everything else in the bowl, which is brought ceremoniously to our hero.

With derisive laughter, still dressed in scraps of their schoolgirl outfits the three women take hold of him. They place their lollipops in his mouth, telling him not to dare let them fall, and milk his excited cock into the mix. When he is done, Lady Caroline orders him to eat. He is to dine on all fours and use no hands, like an old, naked dog.

After a few minutes of making sure he is compliant, their paid time is up, and the three women leave him to his disorderly supper.