Justin - A Modern Sadean Hero Ch. 04

Story Info
How it ended up.
963 words
4
1.2k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is to conclude the story of our hero and to place him in the circumstances he continues to enjoy until this day.

When Solomia arrives next morning, she finds Justin's door open and the perverted millionaire on his knees, head down, offering to her the cleaned and folded garments of the day before like some Egyptian slave on a tomb relief. She accepts the gesture quizzically and is even more taken aback by the amount of cash in the envelope with her name on it. Her whore's suspicions are aroused, and her face darkens: ' What I have to do for this?' she asks, frowning.

'Nothing. You have already done it; call it a tip' he says, but then corrects himself, 'a humble offering of thanks'.

Solomia's round face splits into that rarest thing for her, a smile. 'OK' she says, simply. With that, she fishes down her impressive cleavage and produces the little key to his cage. Justin holds up a restraining hand and requests that she leave him locked until after she has delivered the other envelope to Rula and has her reply. The old whore considers this a moment but then declares that she has her instructions and will not go back to her boss with them not carried out.

Solomia proceeds to unlock our hero, sit him in front of his laptop and insert a flash drive into one of the slots. Rula has told her to reassure Justin that he now has the only digital record of events in the warehouse. The laptop screen then plays her phone footage in full, while Solomia's chubby hands work the blood back into his liberated cock and massage his balls. The voyeur eventually cums to an image of himself on all-fours, wearing stripper heels and g-string, and with a spoonful of spunk dribbling at the corners of his mouth. She catches his urgent, little discharge in her hand and feeds it back to him directly.

Her instructions now carried out in full, she relocks the cock tube and leaves to deliver Justin's message.

In less than an hour, his mobile chimes. There is a single word text; ACCEPTED.

The following summarizes events which, in actuality, unfolded over a couple of months. Rula seizes this business opportunity with both well-manicured hands. Justin remains locked for the duration of these events, rendering him more pliable than he is already prepared to be. She tells him that her new role for him as her Maid to service the little needs of a handful of her whores which she is going to move into some of the many spare rooms of his huge house. Solomia is to be in residence as her manager and, also, as his Governess. Justin (from now on referred to as Justine) is to dress and perform work entirely at her discretion.

So, this is how things are. Justine, in uniform of heels and maid's frillies, cleans and cooks for the House. This includes daily 'special' cleaning of anything from the bedrooms of Rula's working girls: sex toys, equipment, receptacles of various kinds, shoes, lingerie etc. Justine also has free access to the live camera feeds from these rooms installed to protect the girls' security. As a confirmed voyeur he makes full use of this liberty but also remains locked. He is learning to relish denial and frustration as a valuable experience in its own right, however, and is proud of the lengthy intervals between his supervised ejaculations.

The girls have been told to generously express appreciation for Justine's services in the form of insults, slaps, and degrading extra tasks. The Governess has been placed in charge of Justine's sexual health and decides when and how the Maid is to be given relief. The communication between Rula and her manager is confidential, but the Madame has made it clear how their ultimate benefactor is to be kept happy enough and, at the same time, miserable enough for the current, lucrative arrangement to continue indefinitely.

At first Solomia undertook this task personally, unlocking our hero from time to time as a reward for consistently good work or some such pretext. He would be allowed to masturbate in front of her and would always be required to re-clean the floor he had just dirtied with his 'slut-filth', as she likes to call it.

More recently, and with the agreement of all parties, the Governess hands over the Maid to one of the girls to deal with. Sometimes this involves Justine joining in with a client session as part the reward. This helps to keep things fresh for him as he never knows which girl he will be handed to or what sorts of scenarios she has planned for that day's customers. This is how Justine has had his first taste of forced gay sex. In the care of Lady Caroline (a mature hooker he met a couple of adventures ago) he performed fellatio on a client while she sat on his face, receiving his worship. As Caroline orgasmed, so did the client and Justine had a mouthful of another man's semen direct from the source for the first time in his life. As a special little refinement, she then had the client administer his promised relief before locking him back into his cage.

In conclusion, we might truly say that our hero has ended up by being played. We might also, equally truthfully, say that he knows he is being played and has arranged the whole thing himself. In the end, it is impossible to say who is the actor in whose world of vice. That is just how Rula likes it. That is just how Justine likes it.

This is more than may be said for many, conventional married couples.