The Queen's Sacrifice

Story Info
Queen Becca stands naked and calls for humiliation.
1.6k words
4.36
11.3k
19

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story based on a 14th century attack on the city of London. This attack really did happen, however I decided to "rewrite" history. Everything that happens to the women in this story is consensual. This is my first attempt at writing fiction, so I welcome your comments.

Conditions in London could not be worse. The city was surrounded by thousands of people that want to take down the government. These people have been attacking cities all throughout the country side and doing horrible, unspeakable things to the people, especially the women, they attack and capture.

The leader of the bandits came into London under a white flag and left a note for me, Queen Becca, to read. My hands tremble as I open it.

It reads "Your highness, your city is surrounded and your husband, King Henry, is out looking for me, not realizing I am right here under your nose. I have no desire to destroy London. I now have all the wealth I could possibly spend. My desire is simply to show how weak our government has become. Here is my proposal; I will spare the city and in return I want a dozen women of your choosing to leave the city naked and tied. When you get to my camp, all of the women will be used and for our nasty, kinky needs for 3 days."

It continued, "I promise there will be no permanent harm done to any of the women and they will be returned. However they must understand that they will be humiliated and sexually used by many of the men and women here. It is your decision to make. Send me the women within a week and I will spare the city, or refuse and I will destroy the entire city and allow for the sexual abuse of all the women in your city. Decide and respond!"

The queen took it up with her advisors and then made the decision. She sent the bandit a note that said, "I accept your conditions, please allow me a week to recruit and train the women you demand."

The bandit accepted her terms, but when he sent back a note, along with 2 sacks. Inside the sacks was a simple note. "I expect all of the women to be wearing these, and nothing else. I have sent extras as well."

When Becca looked in the sacks, she shuddered but told the messenger she accepted the terms. She also added, that one of the girls may be "usual" and is not to be harmed. That was accepted and Queen Becca sent the word out that she will be making an address at the town square tomorrow morning.

The next morning, the queen went to the center of town, there were hundreds of people waiting. She walked up the steps to the platform where she would make her announcement.

As she ascended the steps, the people cheered for her. She had been their queen almost 30 years and the people loved her. Once she was on the platform, the people knelt and waited quietly, hoping that she had some good news for the terrified citizens of London.

Her voice was strong and she told her subjects "Stand and listen to me. I am not making an announcement as your queen, but rather as a woman in London concerned for the safety of all us."

Once the crowd was on its feet, the people looked up at their queen. She was dressed in a beautiful blue robe that covered her head to foot. There was a chill in the air, so no one gave a thought to what she was wearing. She then made the announcement she was dreading.

"People of London, we are in great danger, you know the city is surrounded and the bandits led by Jack Stone. He has sent me a message. He has agreed to spare the city if we meet certain conditions.

At first the crowd cheered, but when they saw the queen's stern face they settled down.

"I wish I had good news, but sadly I do not. The bandit has said he will spare the town only if 12 of our women are willing to submit themselves to the most debasing humiliation at the hands of the bandits. Additionally, these bandits are not just men, but there are women as well."

The queen allowed for the people to express their shocked reaction and then continued. "These women are to be stripped naked, have their hands tied behind their backs and then led out of town and given to the bandits as if they were livestock to be used."

The queen said. "I realize it is is a terrible demand that is being made and I hate asking it, but the alternative is even worse. We are outnumbered and they will attack and destroy the city and abuse a lot more than just a dozen women. I am trying to make the best of an impossible situation.

"Furthermore, I would never ask the good women of our city to make a sacrifice that I myself am not willing to make."

With that, the queen opened her robe and the crowd expressed shock. The robe fell from her shoulders and the queen stood in front of everyone, stark naked. The queen was middle aged and her body reflected that. Like most women of wealth, she was a heavy woman with large breasts (40DD) and they sagged. The chill in the air made her nipples hard like small diamonds on her breasts. Her belly was flat and her thighs were thick.

Most people stared at her pussy. Most women of that day were unshaven. Her curly pubic hair was a mix of red and gray. She turned around and bent over. As she did, people gasped to see a jeweled plug protruding from her ample ass. Then when she turned to face the crowd again, she lifted her neck to draw attention to the fact that she was wearing a slave collar.

The queen addressed the crowd, "The collar I am wearing along with the device in my backside were in sacks that the bandit sent. All women going to the bandits camp must wear them. As I ask for women to join me, I do not make this request lightly. I have been told it will be as degrading in that we will be treated as sexual animals."

As she stared into the crowd she could not help but notice many of the men were adjusting their pants. It gave Becca a thrill in her pussy to know that she had sexually excited strangers by just letting them see her naked. She nodded to a member of her court that came up to the platform and tied her hands behind her back with leather strips.

Her hands tied behind her back forced her breasts out in a more prominent position. Undeterred she said, "Ladies, I ask you to consider that if you are willing to sacrifice your dignity for the greater good of the city. Consider the terrible things that the city and the population will suffer. In all likelihood, you would be sexually violated anyway."

She finished her appeal by saying, "If you are willing to join me, I ask that you take off your clothes and join me up here on the platform." In a moment she noticed movement and soon a woman named Sue walked up to the platform bare assed naked. Sue was a well known woman in the town, in that she ran the local brothel and had a reputation for being an exceptional nasty whore.

Once on the platform, Sue stared at the crowd. "Most of you know me as the town whore, which I am, but I also love this city. I need other women to join Her Highness and I to sacrifice for this great city."

With that she looked off at the crowd and soon other women started stripping. Sue smiled as she saw Annie, Nancy and Marsha come up naked to the platform. All of those women were whores that worked for Sue in the brothel. The naked women hugged and then the queen looked as her sister Julie came to the platform.

The queen started to cry at the sacrifice that her "sister," Julie was making, not just to be abused, but also because Julie was a sissy. Only her family knew that this stunning woman had actually been born as a man. Julie had beautiful breasts and a very feminine figure. Her cock and balls were very small and they usually called them her "clit and lady parts." Becca had suspected her sister would join her, that is why she insisted that there would be a surprise girl and she was not to be harmed.

The crowd gasped when they saw what was actually hanging between Julie's legs, but no one made rude remarks. The queen and her sister hugged tightly and the crowd roared in approval at what they saw.

Julie must have inspired others because in short order, other woman came to the platform naked. This time it was common town people. There was both the daughter and wife of the baker, a woman that was the town seamstress and others that were just women seen around the town.

Soon the platform was filled with the sight of naked woman. It was an interesting mix of young and older women of different shapes and sizes. When Queen Becca saw that there were enough woman she turned to the crowd.

"For the next few days, all of us will be prepared and trained before we meet with the bandits. After our ordeal is done, I would ask that you respect and honor these brave women that are making this great sacrifice for your safety."

All of the women were then tied and led away bare assed naked to the palace. The next chapter will deal with the preparation for the humiliation. Please feel free to leave comments. Thank you....Becca