All Comments on 'Justin Looks after his Blind Sister'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 4 years ago

He acted exactly like the guys he got upset about early in the story about taking advantage of his sister's blindness. He was extremely pushy and overbearing. Should have let her initiate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A good story, but the flow seemed off to me. I saw a few minor mistakes as in the wrong wrong word was being used. I think you could have drawn this out some more and made this a few chapters. The build up is just as important as the actual act. Please continue writing. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liked your story

The fact that the sister is blind adds a sympathy element to the usual horny element in incest stories. I liked how you build the story gradually, so that it takes a long while before the sister agrees to fuck the brother.

When they do fuck, there is no indication that the brother was doing anything to keep her from getting pregnant. I think the story would be more arousing if the brother did not get her pregnant, by pulling out, or her giving him a blow job at the end, or by his fucking her asshole after he has licked it and made it nice and wet and lubricated. If the poor blind girl gets pregnant, the trouble would be even greater than another girl in the same situation.

swriterxxswriterxxover 4 years ago
Excellent Story

I enjoyed reading this. Ignore any negative comments. This was very well written. I only wish there was more about what happened after their mother got back. Reading a follow up story about that sounds like a good idea to me.

I gave this 5 stars. It would have been more if they were available. I hope for your sake that this really did happen.. Please contact me if it did.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderover 4 years ago
Horrid

Just when you don't think it could get more cringy, the "write" *(I can't call this sorry excuse an author) cranks it up a few notches. The trash is too good a place for this submission to end up. It wouldn't surprise me if it ended up being "Exhibit A" at some point...

AllMyOnlyDreamsAllMyOnlyDreamsover 4 years ago
Critique and praise

Great story, mate! 3/5 stars. Conceptually, it was fascinating and scintillating. The relationship and tension therein draws the readers attention. That said, you've some work to do in order to boost the dynamic qualities. Two factors to consider: One; be mindful of the settings. Details count and should be set up meticulously in order to set the "mental stage". And two; learn to improve dialogue. This is one of the most difficult (yet important) facets of your writing. It needs to feel natural and flow like a normal, real-life conversation would. Study some screenplays and analyze how they accomplish this. Otherwise, good writing. Thanks for your story and never stop writing! :)

-AllMyOnlyDreams

storyteller19storyteller19over 4 years ago
Ok story

I liked the story but didn’t like the main character. He seems to use her just like the other guys in her past have. I was waiting for them to become more comfortable and intimate before they started to have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I don't know where the hate is coming from

Is it because the sister is blind? Just because she can't see, doesn't make her helpless. She seemed quite capable and experienced, more than able to look after herself. In fact, thinking back on it, I think it was she that shrewdly seduced her brother.

Just because she is blind, doesn't mean she is lacking a sex drive. I liked her character. She was strong and independent, and far from a naive virgin!

RockwellNRockwellNalmost 4 years ago
Addition

Loved the story. Read multiple times. Suggestion: “Love your pussy. Have you considered having it shaved? Would love to help!”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hard to explain pregnant.....

They both seem to be logical thinking people. Neither thinks about filling her with cum?

Not too realistic......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I liked it

it was a great story and I loved the blind setting. but it would be nice if we could have a more shy, dependent girl in one story. over all, 10/10

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Good story.

I wish you would have added more when she admitted to fucking other guys and that it was more of the "trophy fuck". I wish he would have asked her how many guys had tasted her special treats. She is only 18! Fucking a disabled person is strange. Most guys would not even want to fuck her.

Still, a very good read. Are you considering another chapter?

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story and the idea behind it. She is blind but independant and still beautiful. Would live the brother to take on more of a protector and romantic role ! Still a very good story

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Cute and Fun!

10/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10/10 storytelling

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OUTSTANDING

Stan_the_skinStan_the_skin11 months ago

Excellent story thank you.

TarissaTarissa5 months ago

When she describe how she was treated by other men I just stopped reading, would've been better to not mention her sexual history or just make her a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

@Tarissa was spot on. Totally ruined it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.