Justin Looks after his Blind Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked for a few more minutes, then I picked out a film. She was happy to go with my selection of an action thriller. However, to be honest, I would have watched anything, so long as she stayed in the room with me.

It was quite a good film. I had to keep explaining the action scenes, but it didn't spoil our enjoyment of it. After forty minutes I had almost forgotten, that under that flimsy nightie, my Sister was naked. I was now watching the film more that I was watching her. My cock was even limp.

Then she uncrossed her legs, that was a game changer.

She must have done it to get more comfortable, but why had she opened them so wide? Was she trying to tease me? I now had a perfect view of her most sacred place. She had nice chubby lips, and her pubic hair was wild. It looked as if it had never been trimmed. I could even see her opening, and I was desperate to put my fingers into it. So desperate, that I was even going to try and do it.

"Sis, I have just been thinking," then I hesitated, before adding, "You have never had one of my famous leg massages."

I was hoping she would ask for one, but there was just silence.

"I will do your legs while we watch the film."

My hand was on her calf before she could say no. However, as soon as I had touched her she had closed her legs. Not completely, but enough so that her cunt was hidden from view. This was now going to be just a massage, but at least I was getting to touch her.

I wasn't known for, 'My famous massage', and I couldn't remember the last time, if any, that I had ever given a woman one. Yes I had put my hand on plenty of legs, but only so that I could quickly move it up, so that I could finger them.

I was now doing quite a good job, and Lucy appeared to be enjoying it. Perhaps I had discovered a hidden talent of mine. I was even managing to keep her informed about the film as I worked on her legs. Who said men can't multitask?

After nearly ten minutes on her calves, I was enjoying it so much that I moved higher, to her thighs.

"That's nice, you are good at this."

I felt proud that my Sister was complimenting me. I gave her another five minutes, then I said, "Finished, did you like it?"

"Yes, but will you do it for a bit longer?"

I had already done all of what I had access to, so I would just have to do it again. However, when I put my hand back onto her thigh, she opened her legs. I took a deep breath, then I sized the opportunity. As I slowly moved my hand up, she responded by opening her legs even wider. When I felt hair brushing my hand, I stopped. If she was going to say no, the time was now. I only waited a few seconds, but that was enough if she was going to complain, but she didn't.

When I gently pulled on her lips, she gave a low moan. I liked the feel of them between my finger and thumb. Then I teased her opening with the tips of two fingers, just pushing them in enough so that they could be coated with her juice. I then moved those fingers all around her cunt, touching every part of it, except for her clit. I was saving that for later.

I was now back to her opening, so that I could tease it again. When she felt my fingers there she kept pushing upwards. She would get what she wanted, my fingers deep up her, but she was going to have to wait.

"I need you inside me."

That sent a shudder of excitement down my spine, and my cock somehow found another inch. I made her wait another thirty seconds, then I slowly pushed them in.

"Thank you."

That made me smile, and I nearly said, "You're welcome." It had sounded as if she was thanking me for some everyday thing, perhaps opening a door for her, rather than for me inserting two fingers deep into her most private part.

She was so wet, I risked adding a third. When she started moaning, I knew it had been the right decision. Then I started fucking her with them. My sweet eighteen year old Sister then turned into a bitch, writhing and moaning better than any other woman I had ever had before. If she was like this now, what would she be like when she was on the end of my cock? With my free hand I unzipped myself.

"NO!"

She must have heard the zip, or felt my cock against her. She had said it loud and clear, so I didn't think she would change her mind. I was tempted to still try, but reason overcame lust. I would fuck her another time. If I gave her a big climax now, she would come back for more, and that might be when she let me go all the way.

I had thought she was wild before, but it went up another level when I rubbed her clit with my thumb. At first she purred like a cat, then it became a deep continuous moan when my thumb moved faster.

After another ten minutes we were still going. I don't know how, a normal woman would have climaxed within two minutes, but she was possessed.

"Harder."

I hadn't thought of that, I was concentrating on faster. I kept the speed up, but now I was pushing down as well. It was working. Her breathing was now ragged, and at times she was gasping for breath. Then, when I pushed down even harder, she climaxed. Was it a big one? I hope so, if not, then I don't want to be around when she does have a big one. That would be scary.

I was now watching her, and she was still. That was a complete contrast to what she had been just a few seconds before. Her head had rocked from side to side, and she had clamped her legs tight, trapping my hand. Only releasing it when her orgasm had passed.

As she started moving again, the film ended.

"That was a great film."

I was now struggling not to laugh. It had been OK, but we had missed a large chunk of it at the end, because I had been fingering her to a climax. I guess she had struggled to find something to say. It can't be easy to think of something when you have just had an epic orgasm from your Brother's fingers.

In bed, it didn't take me long to climax. I masturbated while thinking about what had happened earlier with my Sister, so I was highly excited. However, it was the smelling and tasting of her juices, from my hand, that had taken me over the edge.

When I woke, I felt apprehensive, even a bit guilty. In the cold light of day would Lucy have any regrets? She might even be angry with me. Even though she had been a willing partner, she might now think that I had taken advantage of her.

As I entered the kitchen I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"How are you this morning?" she didn't wait for me to answer, before adding, "I have made you a nice breakfast."

There was a big smile on her face, she was definitely in a good mood. I felt the relief surge through my body. Then I smiled as well, I now knew it was going to be a good day, even though we were going shopping.

I can understand going shopping again, but I can't understand going into the same shops as before, and looking at the same things as before. What can have changed in such a short time? It must be a woman thing. However, that's what we did.

"I enjoyed that, we will have to do it again soon."

She might have enjoyed it, but I hadn't. All that time and effort to just buy one thing. And as for doing it again. I would, but only under protest, and she would have to let me fuck her first before I agreed.

After the evening meal we sat in the living room. I told her what was on the television, and she made the decision on what was to be selected. She chose a play, 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof'. I had seen it before, but it was worth seeing again. It was mostly clever dialogue, so I wouldn't have much explaining to do.

Ten minutes into it she surprised me.

"Last night."

I tensed up, not sure what she was going to say next.

"That massage you gave me. It was very good, would you like me to do the same to you."

I nodded furiously, then I remembered that I would need to speak.

"Yes, but after we have watched this?"

"No, let's do it now."

We decided it would be best done on a bed, so we went to my room. I quickly got undressed, then I lay down on my back. I was now naked, except for a towel covering my lower body.

"I am not an expert like you. Where would you like me to start?"

I wanted her to start, and to end, with my cock, but saying that wasn't very subtle.

"My stomach."

Her touch was surprisingly firm. After ten minutes her hands kept going near the edge of the towel, that was a good sign. However, after another few minutes, I realised she wasn't going to go any further without some guidance from me.

"What you are doing is good, but sometimes you need to do gentler strokes."

I then held her hand, as I showed her what she should do.

"I get it."

I think she had, but I kept on doing it, and my hand, together with hers, was now going under the towel. When I let go, her hand was touching my cock. It stayed there, not moving, for a few seconds. Then she held it. I wanted the towel off, and I was going to remove it, but she got there first. She pulled it off with a flourish, like a matador waving a cape, then she threw it onto the floor.

For some reason I thought she would be inexperienced, and not know what to do. That it would be done roughly, without rhythm. I don't know how she had acquired her skill, but skilled she was.

She was now masturbating me with a casual ease. It felt perfect, firm but not too tight, and it was not too quick. Marks out of ten? So far, top marks, but let's wait until she finishes me off before scoring her.

It was good, but a handful of tit would make it even better. However, when I touched her breasts, she moved away. When I tried again, she moved again. So it was just going to be her touching me. I could live with that.

After five minutes she upped the pace, and I could feel a stirring in my balls. She then kept it at a steady rhythm for a few more minutes, before moving her hand even quicker. It was now getting interesting. I could feel the sap rising, very soon it would come gushing out.

"Are you nearly ready?"

I was, so I give her a quick, "Yes."

Then she surprised me by removing her hand. It was quickly replaced by her mouth. After giving the head a slow suck, she then swallowed my cock. I was impressed, the whole of it was now down her throat, and she wasn't gagging.

For five minutes she bobbed her head, each time taking in my full length. It felt divine, as if my cock was being serviced by a tight cunt. I wanted it to last longer, but I couldn't hold back, I was now going to spurt.

She must have realised what was about to happen, because when I erupted, she kept her head still. When I had finished, she pulled her head back, and my rapidly diminishing cock plopped out.

"That was a great film."

It took her a couple of seconds before she understood why I had said that. When she remembered that it was her first words yesterday after her climax, she burst out laughing.

That night in bed, I didn't play with myself. The climax my Sister had given me was enough for the day. When I eventually drifted off to sleep, I was thinking about tomorrow, and what me and her might get up to.

The next day started OK, with a nice leisurely breakfast, then it went rapidly downhill. I had only just finished eating when Mother called. She spent the next half an hour interrogating me. At the end of the call I could tell she still wasn't convinced that I was doing a good job looking after Lucy. Then, soon after, my new boss called.

"Sorry mate, circumstances have changed. I can't hire you."

Some big chief had put a stop to all new recruitment, and he couldn't tell me when they would be hiring again. However, I did get his assurance that when they did, I would have a job. I believed him, but I needed a job now rather than later on.

I went upstairs to tell Lucy about the two calls. She was still in bed.

"I am feeling a bit rough, I am going to try and sleep it off."

I briefly mentioned what Mother had said, but she wasn't interested. I didn't bother telling her about losing the job, that could wait until later, when she was feeling better.

During the day I kept checking on her, asking if she wanted anything to eat or drink. By the evening she was feeling a lot better, and she came downstairs for a couple of hours.

"I have spent most of the day in bed, but I still feel tired. See you in the morning."

An hour later I went to bed as well. It had not been a great day, I just hoped that tomorrow would be better.

In the morning I was woken by Lucy pulling on my bedsheets.

"What's going on, is there a fire?"

She laughed, and that annoyed me.

"Don't be silly. I am feeling a lot better today, so I have made you breakfast."

I mumbled, "Couldn't you have waited until I got up."

"Somebody is Mr. Grumpy today, and we all know who that is."

I was, but I was also Mr. Horny. There were a lot of nasty things I wanted to say to her, but I bit my tongue. If I did say anything, it would make me feel good, but it would also reduce my chances of getting into her knickers.

By the time I had got into the kitchen, I had calmed down, and by the time I had eaten the breakfast she had prepared for me, I was in a good mood.

"Sorry, for being grumpy."

"That's OK. I am going to have a bath. You can make it up to me by scrubbing my back."

Then she left the kitchen. I wasn't sure if she was being serious, but I was going to take her at her word.

When I approached the bathroom, I could see that the door was closed. So what she had said was her idea of a joke. I didn't find it funny. I was about to turn back, when she shouted out.

"What took you so long? Come in, it's not locked."

I did scrub her back, but only briefly. When I put my hands under her breasts, to lift them up, she gasped, as if she was surprised. I don't know why. Was she expecting me to be satisfied with just her back?

I was now concentrating on her nipples, and she was moaning appreciatively. I spent the next few minutes pulling and pinching them, then I started nibbling and sucking on them. She was even arching her back, eager for me to get more of her tit into my mouth.

When I put my hand under the water, she parted her legs. As I searched for her opening, my free hand went to my zip. It was difficult getting my cock out with just one hand, but eventually I managed it.

I was now fingered her while continuing to feed on her tits, I was also playing with myself. What was she doing? Nothing, she was just enjoying it while I did all the hard work. As good as it was I wanted more.

"I want to fuck you."

"No."

It was only what I had expected, but this time it wasn't as firm a rejection as before. I might be able to persuade her.

"Please, I will be gentle with you."

It took her a while before she spoke again.

"I might let you, but not now."

Not the best answer, but it did give me hope. I decided to put it out of my mind for now, and to concentrate on the job in hand. Two minutes later, we were both reaching it together. I had timed it to perfection. As I splashed onto the floor, she climaxed onto my fingers. Mine was good, but hers looked a lot better.

When a day starts like that, it's unlikely to get better. Today was no exception. For the rest of the day we had a lot of interaction, but nothing that was even remotely sexual. What had started with a bang, ended as a damp squib. We both had an early night, but in separate beds.

That night I had a strange dream. I was back on the road, and I was taking drugs again. When I woke I was disorientated, not knowing where I was. I could feel the cold sweat on my body, and I still felt uneasy even when I realised that I was back home, and that I was safe.

I told my Sister about it, and she looked concerned.

"Is there anything about that life that you miss?"

"Only Cher, but we both knew our relationship wasn't going anywhere."

"What about our relationship?"

I hadn't expected that. We had done a lot of things together that really we shouldn't have, but this was the first time either of us was prepared to talk about it.

"I don't know, but I guess we are now more than just Brother and Sister."

"I think we are. You have had your fingers up me, and I have had my hand on your cock."

I joined in with, "And I have made you climax."

That made her giggle, then her face turned serious.

"But what are we going to do now. Should we stop?"

"To tell you the truth, I don't think I can. What I would really like to do is to take you to bed, and make love to you."

I waited for her to reply, but she stayed silent.

"Think of it as an itch, that we both need to scratch."

It was my attempt to lighten up the mood, but it didn't work. I got nothing back from her.

"What do you want?"

She gave a deep sigh, then she said, "Being honest, the same as you, but it feels like a step too far."

Good, the desire was there. I now just needed to use my charm on her. It had never failed me before.

In my best sincere voice, I said, "We can try it, and stop if you don't want to carry on."

"Nice one big Brother, but has that ever worked before for you?"

Once, but the woman had not been very smart. She had a pretty face, and an amazing body, but not much of a brain. However, there was no way I was going to tell my Sister that.

"No."

That made her smile. I decided that my next attempt would be to get her sympathy.

"I forgot to tell you, I got a call about that job. They are no longer hiring."

That got me a hug, and the sympathy I wanted. But what was I going to say next? I didn't know, but out of impulse I kissed her. It was on the lips, and it was soft and gentle. She pulled away, as if she had been electrocuted, but then she kissed me back. We continued kissing, with closed mouths, for a few minutes. When we stopped she was slightly breathless, and her face was flushed.

I muttered, "How can something that feels this good, be wrong?"

It wasn't meant for her ears, but she had heard it, and it must have struck a chord, because she said, "I think we should go to bed now."

I didn't reply, I just took her hand, and we then walked together to my bedroom.

"Please will you undress me?"

I took my time with her buttons. When the last one was out, I pulled open her blouse. She was wearing the bra that I had seen before. The one she had asked my opinion of a few days ago. Then, I had tentatively felt the material, and taken the opportunity to have a quick feel of her breasts. This time I didn't need to be cautious, her tits were now mine. I could do to them whatever I wanted to, and she would let me.

I kept her bra on as my hands explored her tits. The soft silky material felt good, but it was never going to feel as good as her smooth skin. As soon as I took her bra off, I went for her nipples. It was a two pronged attack, with my mouth and hand.

I was now working both nipples as if my life depended upon it. One nipple was being sucked, chewed and nibbled. The other was being rubbed and stretched. Later on they would both be sore, but I didn't care. For now we were both enjoying it, and that was all that mattered.

"I need to be fingered."

I didn't bother taking her skirt off, instead I just reached up with both hands so that I could get to her knickers. I then pulled them down with such force, that something ripped. As soon as she stepped out of them, my hand went between her legs. This time I didn't tease her, I just thrust two fingers in, right up to the knuckles. That made her gasp, and it turned into a moan when I started fucking her with them.

"It will be better if we get onto the bed."

She was right, and we should have done that at the start, and I should already be undressed. However, there was nothing we could do now except be quick. She was first to be ready, because there was only her skirt to take off, but I wasn't far behind.

We were now both on the bed, groping each other like virgin newlyweds. I was eager to get my fingers back inside her, but when I tried she grabbed my hand.