Justin Looks after his Blind Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,995 Followers

"Go down on me," then she added, "That's if you want to."

Did I want to? That's a silly question.

May aim now was to lick and suck every part of her juicy cunt. I started on her lips, they were a nice mouthful. I then spent several glorious minutes exploring her opening. Finally I set to work on her clit. It didn't take me long to find its sweet spot, and when I did she was like a wild animal. She was writhing and bucking. It was a bumpy ride, and it took all my concentration to keep my tongue on the right spot.

"You do know that if you lick me for much longer, I am going to come," then she said the words that I had been waiting for, "Fuck me."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I would have preferred to bend her over, but I didn't want to lose any momentum by changing position, so I just pushed her legs wide. Then, as quickly as I could, I entered her, only stopping when I had no more to give.

"That's a nice cock, now fuck me hard with it."

Rule number one, always give a woman what she wants, especially if it's anything sexual. I was now fucking her hard. Long full strokes, as quick as I could manage.

She was quite restrained at first, then she became wild. Normally while I am fucking, I feel as if I am in control, but this was different. Yes it was me that was pushing my cock in and out, but it was taking all my concentration to just keep up with how her body was moving. It was more like hard work than pleasure. However, eventually I got used to it.

Five minutes later I could feel that familiar stirring in my balls. In another minute, two at the most, I was going to climax. After persuading her to let me fuck her, she would not be best pleased if this ended without her reaching it, so I put my hand between her legs.

After only a few seconds of my fingers on her clit, she started to come. I was now the one who was lagging behind. I had a tiger by the tail, and I was holding on for dear life. At the same time I was also striving to get a climax. By some miracle I got one, and it was a good one.

We lay together, a tangle of arms and legs, for a few minutes. We didn't speak, we were just enjoying the warm afterglow of good sex.

She was the first to speak.

"You do know that when Mother returns this has to stop."

"Yes, nothing more than a peck on the cheek."

"I agree it's way too risky. If we get caught there will be hell to pay."

There was then silence for a few seconds, before we burst out laughing. We both knew we were never going to stop!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

chris99999
chris99999
3,995 Followers