Justin Shows Up

Story Info
Rose has a surprise cheating encounter.
854 words
3.39
10.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a pretty day and Rose is at home working on cleaning up her house. Mike, her husband was gone from the farm for work and the kids were gone to grandmas house.

So as she was cleaning she heard a vehicle in the driveway and as she looked out the window she could see the back of a pickup truck she didn't know. Rose walked to the side door as she heard a knock on it. When she opened the door she saw justin standing there.

She hadn't seen Him in years and had been married to mike for several years. As Rose asked Justin if she could help him he just walked right passed her and into the house. Rose not really knowing what was going on walk in behind Justin.

He walked all the way through the house to the bedroom and sat down on the bed. Rose confused at this point walked up and has Justin what he was doing. Justin reached out and grabbed Rose's hand and pulled her onto the bed seated next to him. She just looked at him puzzled.

Justin leaned in and kissed her. Rose was so confused and didn't know what to do. Then she felt Justin begin to lay her back as he kissed her. Being a nice day home by herself Rose hadn't put on a bra and was wearing thin sleep pants underwear and a tshirt. Justin immediately began playing with Rose's nipples.

Rose was still in shock at what was happing. Justin slid her shirt up and broke the kiss just to begin suck on her nipples. Rose was so confused and her body was responding making her horny. Rose was just laying there confused when she felt Justin's hand slid into the waistband of her pants and immediately began making small circular motions on her clit.

Her body relaxed and she just let in happen then. Justin slowly slid her pants and underwear off and began slowly rubbing the outside of her pussy. Every now and then he would slip just the tip of his finger in her.

Justin used his other hand to take his pants off and let his 7" cock free. He worked his way back up her body and laid down beside her and started kissing her. This time she began to kiss him back more passionately. Rose began to rub on Justin's body until she got to his cock and began to stroke it. Justin laid back to enjoy what Rose was doin to him. Rose got up and put Justin's cock into her mouth. Rose started giving Justin one of the best blow jobs he had ever had. Once Justin had more than he could take he pushed Rose back down onto the bed and go between her legs.

When he started to rub it against her she began to beg for it. Justin would slid it in slow just a bit and then pull it out teasing her. Finally he slowly slid all the way into her. She moaned out loudly as a small wave over pleasure came over her.

Her husband mike has a smaller cock not little but just not as big as Justin's and the bigger cock felt amazing to her. Justin slowly started thrusting in and out of her and she could feel the orgasm building. Roses hips we bucking and she pulled Justin into kiss her. Rose let out a loud scream as she orgasmed and Justin kept going. It seem like her orgasm lasted 5 mins. When she finally came down off the wave she told just she wanted to ride.

Normally riding isn't one of her positions she love but she really wanted to do it. Justin laid down and rose climbed on top and lined his cock up with her pussy and slid down fast onto it. Like a wild woman she bucked and rode justin. She could feel another orgasm coming and keep going an hand another amazing orgasm.

Justin laid her down on her side and straddled her lower leg and slid back into her. He told her it was his turn. Rose said when he got close she would suck it out to keep from getting pregnant. Justin started thrusting into her harder with each thrust.

She could tell he was getting close but it was to late Justin had done made up his mind. With one final thrust she felt him cum inside her. She had always loved when mike did and was the only one that she could remember doing it. She laid there as Justin pull out and cum ran down her leg. Justin got up and wiped off with a tow and got dressed.

Without saying a word he walked out of the room and was gone before Rose got out of the bed. Rose didn't know exactly what she had allowed to just happen or why Justin had even came there.

Rose was now scared she could be pregnant and didn't want mike to find out. She couldn't believe what she had just let happen.