All Comments on 'Justin Thyme Ch. 17'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
sabra16023sabra16023almost 10 years ago
Great story

Just the fix I needed. You are a great writer and I wait for the next chapter. Thanks

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikealmost 10 years ago
I love this story

You weave a wonderful web when telling your story. I really admire the ability to add people and situations and not detract but enhance the breadth and width of the story arc. I can't wait to see where this ends up.

Mike

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

hating to see rosie being introduced to a new guy to me the relationship between her and justin are the driving plot of the whole story.it is her friend he is dating their family owns the house and most importantly it is because of his birthday gift of the koala that started the whole thing in the first place.now that he has gotten to be with her he is trying to get rid of her?so not a good thing.he should have talked to rosie about brian first to see if she might want the introduction or not instead of throwing her into it.

GunellGunellalmost 10 years ago
Great

The story is really great. I love the way you have develop the story and characters. The story has just the right balance of sex. The relationship between Justin and Rosemary makes the whole story and I would hate to see that change. I can understand why Rosemary needs someone but don't end her relationship with her brother. It took them a while before they discover their love for each other and to end it would just kill the story. I will be waiting to read what happens at Michael's meeting with the two IT people and when he gets back and the whole bunch gets together to talk about what was found. Keep up the great work and This is a 6 star but could only give it 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

I have been following this story since you posted the first one. I love it and check every day to see if you have put the next chapter out yet.

ChasBChasBalmost 10 years ago
Strange Doings

This story just keeps getting better and better as it develops. I'm curious, though, about why Connie didn't play any part after being introduced to Michael. She is one of the candidates for IT boss, but we know nothing about her reaction, only Phil's. Shouldn't she have horned in that, sorry, she follows the Bears, or something? Then a bit more to get to know her a little. Also, Brian is a hot guy, so why doesn't he already have a steady girl? Clarify, please. And don't make Brian a carbon copy of Justin. Give him enough difference to make Rosemary interested, and willing to essentially give up her brother - unless there is to be a foursome thing going, or something. If Rosemary notes the similarities, so should Steph. Can't really see that, though. I just hope we won't have to wait long for Ch18, et al.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great novel

I love your story, and like so many others I love the way you bring so many sub plots together to not distract, but to enhance the overall story. I have to say that if you editors the sex with Rosemary out you could publish this as a major erotic novel for the open market. While this would take a bit away from the story it would make it sutible to be sold to a "normal" audience that likes erotic writing but would not go for the insest part of things. Keep up the writing as I await with baited breath for the next chapter.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardalmost 10 years ago
another great chapter!

thanks again for another great installment... I can't (although I'm going to have to) wait for the next chapter!

and looking at the last anonymous responder, I'm not the only one who thinks this has commercial possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story lines

The plot advances slowly and is carefully constructed in logical development and order, & that is okay. Just keep the chapters coming. All the main characters seem really true to life. Can't wait till the next installment.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
Great story as usual

Great story as usual, I have come to expect nothing less than the best from you and have not been let down, I still have a problem with how you end the story.

Still I love your story and hope to read more soon, don't make me wait too long so I won't have to call you bad names.

Saw what you wrote to another writer and I hope he talks to you as he shows promise and could use your thoughts.

I don't really call you bad names.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
So into this, I cannot wait for each chapter!

Love this story..and I am one of those who connect with the locations...born and raised in Tucson...went to the U of A...spent time in Phoenix (so many places and memories there) and even lived there for a year after getting married. I left Arizona a long time ago, but get back whenever I can and Tucson is still home! Maybe that is why this is my favorite story! Like the suspense and mystery...keep waiting for the next surprise. Thanks for this story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
reminds me of...

style and content remind me of zane grey. not bad.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 10 years ago
Perfect until....

I don't like the introduction of Brian at all. Mostly because of Justin's response to him. "I am in love with my sister, but you should fuck her" That is bullshit. No sane person would react that way. Where is the jealously? Where is the emotion?

Also, what the hell is up with all of these 18 year old kids wanting to get married. The probability of marrying your high school sweet heart is like 1 percent, but for these people it is common place.

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCalmost 10 years ago
Another Excellent Addition

to the growing tome. I note the detractors seem to be attacking you as though this is supposed to be a documentary instead of a work of fiction.

If 18-YO's want to marry in fantasy land, who cares. Granted in the real world it happens less often but then again, this is a small group many of whom have been long time acquaintances, Michael being the exception. And, BTW, it is fiction. Not all good fiction follows closely to reality.

I also don't see where introducing Brian to Rosemary is somehow pushing her aside or trying to get rid of her. And I rosemary isn't interested, I'm sure she is strong and smart enough to make it known.

Justin understands as does Rosemary that they can't have a 'normal' relationship being brother and sister and Justin sees potential for Brian to be her outlet if that's what she chooses.

Interestingly enough, I note you have not yet been attacked for your characters almost exclusively being very moral, principled, conscientious people. That, too, is an aberration taken against society as a whole.

The way this is going, by the time you finish it you could have a 1,000 page volume.

I'm waiting not so patiently for chapter 18. Keep up the good work.

I am also looking forward to Michael's meeting with the IT types and the results but more so I am looking forward to the prom.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another Home Run!!!

Just as Justin made it 'around the bases' so do you -once again! I'm sure I would love reading chapter 100 about this time next year. As for Porilllo's, They now have locations in Tempe and Scottsdale (along with a few in southern California). I just had a twisted thought of how they could be added to the story line. (Michael already knows about them).

Can't wait for the Prom as it will surely bring several story lines together.

Patiently waiting for your next instal............SCREW PATIENCE-HURRY!...and THANK YOU!

DwinohDwinohalmost 10 years ago
Rosemary

Please, please, please don't have Rosie get involved with another man. Her relationship with Justin is the heart of the story. The fact that she and Stephie share him is a plus, but having Rosie hook up with Brian would ruin the story for me which would be a real shame given the amount of time invested in reading this story. Find a way for Rosie to have Justin's babies and a satisfying relationship in a polyamory life with Justin and Stephie. Maybe she could temporarily date some guy and tell the family that the child is his. I just really, really want to see her remain exclusive with Justin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Very enjoyable and well written. I am also "no so patiently" waiting for the next chapter.

noonereallynoonereallyalmost 10 years ago
What dwinoh said.

What dwinoh said. Plus I'm looking forward to all the girls at the house with Justin!

ChasBChasBalmost 10 years ago
Second Look

Came back to see what other readers had to say. Many seem worried about Rosemary and Brian getting together. HOWEVER! Rosie is a smart young woman. She knows that, no matter how much she loves and desires her brother, there is - unfortunately, and stupidly - no place in society for them to continue for long. Their relationship will almost certainly become public, and they will face rejection from most people they know, and maybe legal trouble too. Justin knows it too, if he thinks about it, as he must. So Brian comes along, in many ways a man similar to Justin. Will Rosie see him as someone to supplement - not replace - Justin? Not unless he has other qualities that ADD to what Justin has given her. And Justin will not want to give up his precious sister and lover to someone who is just a carbon of himself. I'd like to know more about Brian - his life and relationships until the meeting with Rose.

Where did the concept of "Incest" ever come from, anyway? It hardly exists anywhere else in the animal kingdom, and most animals breed freely with siblings, parents and offspring. It seems to be something invented by politico-religious leaders to give themselves power and control over their subjects.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thx

I like the story and your writing style. I like the Brian character and I know I'm a minority of that. But I see many potential in him, his relationship with Rosemary and friendship to Justin. Can Brian hold his focus on Rosemary with all the beauty at the house? And I want a good life for Rosi, that she can not get with Justin. I have always the horror that the story get to the worse and the family Thyme get destroyed when the secret get out.

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 10 years ago
Bravo!

I've read this entire series over the past few days, and my hat is off to you, Sir! I particularly love how you've dealt with Michael's beliefs head-on and shown his willpower and faithfulness for the awesome thing that it is. (I'm not religious myself, but I deeply respect people who stick to their principles.)

However, I do have to note, as a grammar nazi, that you appear to have no idea how to use apostrophes. Also, please learn the difference between "to" and "too"; it's rather jarring. Aside from that, your grammar is a little strange at times but technically flawless. If you require an editor, please don't hesitate to contact me. :)

Can't wait to read Ch18! I'm sure you already know this, but take as long as you need to do things right. The gang is a very special group of characters, and they're worth waiting for. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Time for Rosie to move on

OK, so I guess I'm in the minority -- I've been tired of the Justin/Rosie situation for a long time; the sharing with Steph is unreasonable and untenable in the long run. I've been skipping their escapades for quite a while, and while Brian seems a bit too convenient, it was time for her to meet someone else. It IS fiction, after all.

Great job, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Writing pattern change

I write a few short stores calli, sometimes published in local magazines. I didn't read page 4 and page 5 since your writing pattern has been same since last 17 stores!! Ya need to have a fee changes so that readers don't fall away.

From how much I've read, experienced people could always changes states.

I do live with 2 beautiful women my wife and my 2nd wife (sister by birth).

We did change states to be together and the local police chief told us he didn't mind as long as we keep "sister-brother thing" in check.

Well my sister did date a fee guys in her teens but when I started dating (me has onpy dated 1 girl.. that's my sister's best friend) she went overboard with jealousy and the next thing I know is a fight between 2 most important women of my life.. after 30 minutes somehow we ended up having a threesome. I yearn to shout out to world our names but I guess you know I can't for certain reasons.

I live with my sister and my wife and we have been able to manage so far so good.. from my point I didn't really like another guy taking away Rosemary because I can relate myself to Justin (not completely but yea something I can relate)..

Thank you for reading my views,

RR

love_to_read_nice_storieslove_to_read_nice_storiesalmost 10 years ago

plz don't give rose away .

she is soo in the love with justin.

it won't do any good plz

TyzmartarTyzmartaralmost 10 years ago
Zane Grey?

In regards to:

"reminds me of...

style and content remind me of zane grey. not bad"

Perhaps I have not read enough of Zane Grey to draw the comparison. I have read some, and I just don't see it, totally. Anyway, it's a well written, well presented, and ongoing saga that I can not wait for the next chapter. I commend the effort that it takes to keep the story.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 10 years ago
Re:"carbon copy" and 18yo marriages comments.

I agree that so far Brian's description pretty much matches the "carbon copy" idea, however I expect that Callicious will flesh his character out with some differences, especially after the feedback.

As for the 18 year olds getting married, so far only Michael, who is 19, is planning on an early marriage (with Susie agreeable to the idea but not yet aware of Michael's plans), and this is not that unreasonable considering his religious stance on pre-marital sex and the fact that he is wealthy (I almost said he can afford it, but can any man really afford to get married? ). As for Justin and Stephanie, it is less unusual for 18 year old couples to intend to marry later on, even if it doesn't end up happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another Awesome Chapter From Calli!!

I have to say kind sir, I have been reading this series over the last couple days when I had time and would just like to say that if you stop writing this series without a good thorough conclusion I will hunt you down! The only comments I have are that I like Brian, as I too feel it is getting about time to have Rosie find her a man, even if they wind up having one big foursome. I have no doubt you will give him some differentiating personality traits to separate him from Justin a bit. I must add that I love the direction you are taking with the story and how you flesh the characters out so well. I also would like to ask you to please avoid any serious tragedies that would cost them the gold or the lives of any of the main characters! On a side note please replace a few of the love scenes when its all sweet and romantic with some raw nasty fucking just make sure it is in your style so it is authentic when we read it. I can't wait until you get the next chapter posted!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tell everybody to buzz off!!!

Don't listen to ANY comments (unless they're constructive) and keep going as you are ! Really great !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tonights Meeting

Just a clarification. The meeting tonight with Micheal and the Tibs should not be about the stocks and bonds in the desk; but about the bars of gold found in the basement.

Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

While I'm not liking the idea of ending the Rosemary and Justin relationship I can understand it cause they can't honestly have a normal life together.

Sniper014Sniper014almost 10 years ago
Can not wait for next Chapter

Can not wait for the next chapter to be released. Please do not leave us hanging with the possiblity of the story not being completed or like one I was reading a couple of years ago and the author just stopped writing and then 4 years later picked the story up like he never stopped. that is a good way to have people lose interest in your writing and story line. Please do not just leave the story hanging. Finish it for all your fans.

curlybear53curlybear53almost 10 years ago

I understand you may have other things to do, but I really have enjoyed the series so far (hint, this can't be a completed story line! ). I believe this story line can go in many different ways, Stephanie's mother's relationship, the relationship between all the house mates, the relationship between Michael and Susie. I have lost a lot of sleep reading the story line, so I know the continuation will be very good. Keep it up

dlee2dlee2almost 10 years ago
Well Done

keep up the effort. I am glad Steph and Justin will be togather but it is obvious that there is going to be a very nice supply of females around. Will Justin be tapping any of them ??

Best Wishes from devout reader

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't wait

Just can't wait for the next chapter. The story is getting interesting with every chapter. I hope you don't stop the relationship between Rosemary and Justin for it's the main building block of the whole story. For it was his birthday gift of the koala to Rosemary that started the relationship. I hate to see Rosemary stop her relationship with Justin. I agree with redlion75 in that you should have had Justin talk to Rosemary about Brian wanting to be introduced to her instead of just having Justin do it. Also having Brian be a copy of Justin is totally wrong he should be different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
keep it coming. excellent series.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

please write more. Its been over a month and still no new chapter. I want to read about the proposals and freshmen year of college. I usually read stories with no more then 3 chapters but I am hooked on this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please write more chapters. It's been to long since the last installment. Great story and keep it going..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
waiting

hope next part of this amazing story will be out soon

gasbrowngasbrownalmost 10 years ago
anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

you have hooked on this story with or with the sex scenes! it is a great idea and are doing a wonderful job so far. keep up the great work.

wcguywcguyalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Loved the progression of this story! Editing / spelling 99% perfect. Makes it a pleasure to read (I wish all writers read their work before submitting...).

Note on page 1: " can I presume on you to..." I'm sure you meant "can I impose on you to..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a couple of ideas for you

if youre going to have Rosemary become involved with Brian, please find a way for him to find out about Rosemary and Justin, but have him respond favorably, without having him condemn them - a crush on his sister, or a cousin, perhaps? (consumated or not)

Id like to see Rosemary with someone that might allow her relationship with Justin continue, even if only occasionally

Foursomes?

Meh.

Maybe just have some swapping with each partner occasionally being with the other, without it being a regular thing? Maybe have Brian have a bond with Steph, maybe a parent or uncle who was killed while in the military, so they have something in common, not just as an adjunct to Rosemary and Justins relationship

Something for you to ponder, maybe :-)

Thanks for writing these stories!

IntelligenceloverIntelligenceloveralmost 8 years ago
Don't know how far you want to go with this bit~

You might consider extending this deeper into ASU Anthropology, Social Science, and History Departments, who in real life, kill for access to those period ledgers, maps, books, and notes~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous