Justin Thyme Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I have more than enough for this weekend can always bring more at a later date, or buy a few things in Scottsdale or Phoenix, I have a feeling we are going to do a lot of shopping before we start at ASU. We really need to choose what we are going to study and stock the library with some of the text books we will need."

Rosemary smiles at the thought of shopping "Do you have enough room in your car so we can take Dad with you over to Steph's, maybe he can take the Moms out to eat and we can escape with Steph while they are gone."

"Sure, I can make room, I can put a few things in the garage and come back and finish loading while you help Steph make her escape, see if you can talk him into it." I laugh.

Rosemary smiles "I am sure I can, be right back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael is waiting for them when they get back. He teases Susie, "I thought you forgot about me little one." he teases her.

Susie looks at Michael then smiles, "Mikey, you goof, don't tease like that. I could never forget about you if I tried when you aren't near me it feels like something is missing. You told us to go get something to eat, and I showed them the house. How are you doing?"

Michael smiles and hugs Susie, "I am doing better now you are here. They did the surgery, wired me for sound and drained my sinuses, at least for a while and gave me time to recover from the anesthetic. So now I am not as loopy as I was when I came out of surgery, ready for some milkshakes and home."

Tom chuckles "Well lets get the man some milkshakes and get him home."

"Make that four vanilla milkshakes I am starving."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joanne looks over at Jeff "I just got a call from Karen, she says Michael is out of surgery and Susie and her folks are there to pick him up. She was laughing, at Michael saying the surgery was a success they wired him for sound and drained his sinuses at least temporarily, but he was starving and wanted four vanilla milkshakes for the trip back."

Jeff laughs "I know the feeling well, but I would have asked for eight, maybe ten shakes it will hurt for him to chew for a few days, though tomorrow he should be able to eat grits or oatmeal, maybe you should call Susie and have her ask him if he could eat some grits or oatmeal."

Joanne grins "I think I will call our future daughter-in-law and do just that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosemary comes back out and gives me a hug "Dad is going to do it. I don't think he is entirely happy with the situation, heard him mutter something about foolish females or something like that and that he would do what he could to get them out of the house for a while, said we will owe him for this and laughed. He will be out as soon as he grabs a quick shower and a change of clothes. I am going over to help Steph make ready to escape, please bring Dad as soon as you can, so he can get the moms out of the house and we can finish packing."

"OK as soon as I can, I will bring him after I drop him off I am coming back here to finishing loading what I can in the Mini, so when you and Steph manage your escape give me a call and you two hit the road for Scottsdale, I will head out myself as soon as I am ready and meet up at the house to unload and then head for Bill's for something to eat and then a little shopping."

Rosemary grins, "That sounds like a plan, I am out of here will meet up at the house."

"Good luck with the crying moms." I laugh.

After rosemary leaves I get a call from Michael, "Hey Justin didn't check my text until a few minutes ago, out of surgery and on our way back."

"Michael are you still meeting the contractor at the house on Monday?"

Michael answers, "Yes, those are still my plans, though Susie will most likely be with me."

"No problem, Steph, Rosemary and I are going up tonight and coming back Monday night, I'd like to meet the contractor and have him look over a few ideas I have for the house if he has time, then later after he is done I would like to talk privately with you about things."

Michael, "I think we can work that out I will let Susie know you guys are going to be there as well, she might want to hang at the pool with her friends instead of going over boring man stuff with me as long as you are there to babysit me." he laughs.

"Tell her to bring a bathing suit and a change of clothes we will probably stop at Bills for a bite to eat on the way back to Tucson. OK catch you later."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael "I just talked to Justin, he Rosemary and Steph are going to the house this weekend, they are heading up tonight and coming back Monday night, he said tell Susie to bring a bathing suit and a change of clothes as they plan on eating a Bills on their way back to Tucson. He said we could do the boring man stuff and you ladies could lay around the pool or whatever it is that girls do at the pools." he laughs.

Tom jokes, "I think they lay out and bake or roast their buns in what they call bathing suits these days."

Susie blushes.

Madge,"Now Tom, I don't think Michael wants to hear about roasted buns."

Susie grins, "The only baked goods he is going to get are mine and after we are married." she sighs

Michael blushes, smiles and thinks about being married to Susie, hoping he can get the work done on the coach house and surprise her with it "I was thinking about a marriage date" a sudden hush fills the car.

Susie excitedly hugs Michael, "When, when soon I hope!"

Madge in a calm voice, "Not too soon I hope."

Tom frowning, "How about after she finishes college."

Susie exasperatedly, "Daddy, that is too long to wait, I was thinking two weeks."

"I was thinking about three months from now about a two weeks before she starts college, to give us time for a weeks honeymoon, before I have to kick her out the door to get to class on time, because she is going to go to college. How does that plan work for everyone, depending on how big a wedding and I am hoping for a nice wedding, smallish, just family and friends and of course formal, Wedding gown from Carols and men in Tux. That is what I would like, but little one it is also your wedding what would you like." smiling.

Susie all smiles, "I think that would be wonderful, I will ask Rosemary and Justin if we can have an outside wedding at the house and use the dining room for the reception."

"If that is what you want why don't you talk with Rosemary and I will talk with Justin on Monday and see what can be done."

Madge smiles, "Three months is better than two weeks and it does sound lovely, I can go with you on Monday and all us girls can go to Carole's and talk gowns, Michael do you think your mother would like to meet us there."

"I think I need to call them, let them know how I am doing after surgery and drop the bomb on them with the wedding date. He sighs and then laughs and makes the call to his parents explaining everything.

Joanne answers her phone, "Of course I will meet them, how about I come to the house and we can take one car I will let Carole know we will be in to see her. I am surprised you two can wait for three months. Tell everyone Hi." she laughs.

"OK, Mom is going to meet us at the house Monday morning and take all the ladies to Carole's"

Tom "I still think after college is best, but I am only the Dad here out voted by the women as usual." he sighs and laughs "Michael as I have said before just wait till you have a daughter. I hope not to soon on that I am not sure I could stand being a Grandpa too soon."

Susie teases, "Daddy, I think we can wait till after college for me to be a mommy. I am in no in a hurry for that, are you Mikey?"

"I can wait until you think you are ready on that score, I am happy as long as you are happy I am just happy to have found you lets enjoy our life together and not rush things any more than we need to. I need to be at the house by ten AM on Monday, so we will need to leave before eight, so how about we start at seven grab breakfast at Al's and head out. I think I will stay at my place tonight so I can take a shower and change into some clean clothes and go to church in the morning, Mom would like to see me attending church more, but doesn't trouble me about it as long as I at least attend every couple of weeks if possible. After Church I will take you all out for Sunday brunch."

Tom "Ever been to Shoney's they have one of the best breakfast buffet's going."

"I am certainly learning new places to eat since I met your daughter." Michael laughs,"But almost anything beats hospital food."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dad grumpily, "OK Justin I am ready might as well get this dog and pony show on the road."

"K Dad, I am dropping you off at Steph's and coming back here to finish loading, Good Luck with the crying mom brigade." I grin.

My plans for the trip to Scottsdale were getting off like a turd of hertles, even starting out a couple hours later than expected we should all arrive at the house around 8 pm time enough for a quick unload to the foyer out for some dinner and stop at a local Walmart for a few things we would need, that would have do until we had the cable and internet turned on, memo to self set up a date with the local cable company to turn on the cable and internet, check into getting a T1 line installed that might be even better but cable internet would do for now.

We can get the king sized air-mattress set up to night and finish unpacking in the morning and then go do some shopping and relax for a change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Collins drop Michael off at his condo and after Susie gets a long hug and kiss, they head home.

Michael, takes a shower and goes to bed and thinks about his future with Susie and slowly drifts off to sleep. Susie does the same as Mikey drifting of to sleep with a big smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting to the house about eight PM, I arrive before Steph and Rosemary. Giving Rosemary a call "I am here, how far out are you?"

"We are about an hour from the house, I had a flat and had to stop Steph was behind me and pulled over when I did. The car was so full we couldn't get to the spare, had to call Triple A and wait till they got here to get the tire changed."

"How did things go with the crying mom brigade, did it get any better after I Dropped off Dad?"

"We will tell you after we get there, too much to tell from the side of the road."

"OK going to finish unpacking just dumping stuff in the foyer, then running out to buy a few things, will pick up something for us to eat on my way back, you two just take it easy be safe love you both will see you soon."

"We love you too, you are the best, we will be heading out in a couple of minutes."

I unpack just enough to get to the pillows and air-mattresses and dump them in the foyer. Search the web on my phone for the closest Lowe's. At Lowe's I quickly purchase a LG 4.3-Cu ft Ventless Combination Washer and Dryer, and a LG 26.8-Cu ft 4-Door French Door Refrigerator and arrange for them to be delivered and installed tomorrow afternoon.

I hit Walmart, get fitted sheets, pillow cases and blankets for the air-mattresses, a stack of beach towels, I like big towels you can wrap them around easier. I stop in their grocery section pick up a few essentials, along with a couple of cases of cokes, a bag of ice, paper plates and plastic utensils and head out. I spot a KFC and get a big bucket of chicken with all the extras to make it a meal.

When I get to the house the girls are there unloading the stuff they brought this trip, "Ladies I have dinner" I take it to the library and sit the KFC bags on the desk, "I have more stuff in the car, but first" I reach out and grab them both in a three way hug, with my hands firmly holding their asses and them pressing their breast against me heads tucked against my chest. I kiss them both, "How in the world does a guy get as lucky as me" smiling at both of them.

Rosemary looks at Steph and grins, "My bestest brother thinks he is the lucky one."

Steph "We are the lucky ones guys like Justin are hard to find." she giggles

"OK, so we are all lucky including Susie and Michael, have you noticed how Susie has changed since they met."

Steph "She has changed a lot, but some of the old Susie is still there just not the teasing, that is all for Michael now, though she is keeping it cool until after the wedding." she giggles

Rosemary says, "Michael has changed a little himself, like our Justin here, he has come out of his shell, but he is still quiet."

"Michael is a good guy and I just realized my only male friend my age, I guess I am not much for male bonding, I like female bonding better." I laugh give their asses another squeeze. "But I need to let you go and get more things out of the Mini before our food gets any colder, I think we need to get a microwave when we shop tomorrow. Oh, I bought a washer dryer combo and a refrigerator, I could use a hand unloading"

Rosemary and Steph stare at me and say "There is no way you got those in your Mini!" I laugh.

"No those are being delivered and installed tomorrow afternoon, but I could use a hand with some of the other stuff I bought tonight."

We make quick work of what needed to be brought in tonight, have dinner, clean up, load the cooler with what needs to be kept cool. We make sure everything is locked up and I grab the air-mattresses.

"Girls would you grab the bags with the bedding and follow me."

First stop is 'Steph, Susie and Rosemary's room'." Pretty much just camouflage at least for Steph and Rosemary, Susie might live there till she is married to Michael, but the other two would be sneaking up to my room as often as they could.

Next stop, my room. I open up the box with the air-mattress, good thing a pump was included in the package as I had not given a thought to how long it would take to inflate and I would have more than likely busted a lung trying. The girls strip down and head for the bathroom, leaving me hard watching as their jiggly bits bounce out of sight. I get the air-mattress inflated and the girls come out to dry themselves.

Rosemary giggles, "OK, your turn to get ready for bed, while we will make it."

Steph smiles at the thought of sharing the bed.

"Any dry towels left never mind." I run down and get the bag with the beach towels and take my shower.

I come out to find both girls in bed, the bed is against a wall so the pillows don't fall off, the girls are asleep. I turn off the lights and quietly crawl in bed between them, it has been a long day for us all.

I wake up a few hours later, the bedding tangled around my feet and the girls giggling and playing with my cock, I reach down and grab Rosemary pull her on top of me, kiss her then lick and suck on her nipples. I slide down the bed a little pulling Rosemary down with me. Steph grabs my cock and licks it a few times, then rubs it up and own Rosemary's pussy pulls it back and licks it again, before lining it up at Rosemary's entrance. Rosemary sits up puts her hands on my chest and pushes down and back, burying my cock in her pussy.

"Oh my god I needed that needed to feel you inside me."

"You know where it is at anytime you want it."

Rosemary sadly says, "The trouble is I want it all the time and with Mom and Dad there I can't get it."

"I know, but we will always have to be careful, even when we are living here." sadly

Steph slides up beside us to watch. I wrap my arms around her and we kiss, with a sudden flash of brilliance, I pull her up over my face so I can lick her pussy. OK, so it might not have been brilliant, it might have been inspired by porno I have watched it doesn't matter, I just wanted to include her this time.

Rosemary "Steph turn around so we can watch each other." as she slowly rocks on my cock, Steph repositions herself so she can watch my cock slide in and out of Rosemary and Rosemary can watch me lick her pussy."

Steph "You look so beautiful, your clit is poking out hitting on him."

"I know I can feel it and it feels so good, I can see your clit sticking and rubbing on his chin, your nipples are amazing, no wonder Justin loves them, nice perky breast with nipples pointing up."

On my back with my sister sitting on my cock and my girlfriend rubbing her pussy over my face, I can't talk, can't more than Steph's ass and not even that most the time as she slides back and forth. I can't even hear most of what is being said, when Steph clamps her thighs around my head. I lay back and enjoy giving them both pleasure, hoping I don't drown in the process.

Rosemary suddenly bends down and gives Steph's nipple a quick lick and a suck, setting off Steph's orgasm and a flood of juices. "Sorry I couldn't help myself, it looked almost like a cherry on top of an ice cream sundae and I just got the urge to taste it." Rosemary blushes

Steph catches her breath and blushes "I didn't mind, when you did that I felt it in my pussy and feeling Justin's tongue there at the same time was just too much and set me off." she grins bends down and returns the favor stayed slightly longer setting off Rosemary's orgasm "Hope it was as nice for you as it was for me" she giggles.

Rosemary catches her breath, "It was you naughty girl." and laughs.

Steph "Yes, I was feeling naughty, earlier when I was rubbing his cock on your pussy I stopped and licked his cock and tasted you on it before I lined him up for you." she blushes.

Rosemary giggles, "I have tasted you on his cock before." she giggles "we share without washing up between so it happens."

Steph giggles, "Yes, I for one am not going to say in the middle of sex Justin you just got off inside Rosemary please go wash first before I lick your cock." she laughs.

Rosemary laughs and I feel her pussy grabbing me as she laughs, "Steph that's too funny."

Steph "Almost as funny as us talking while Justin is making love to us both." As she slides back on my face so my tongue hits her clit.

Rosemary, smiles as she rides me, saying "In a way it's funny and in a way it is wonderful, so relaxing and just going slow, taking our time mmmmmmm to enjoy it no rush, no one to catch us, sometimes that adds a little thrill but more often it adds worry. This feels so good."

Steph smiles "Flees good on this end as well, I am pretty sure my mom knows about me and Justin about us having sex, because I asked her if she and my real dad waited till they were married, she said no but he was her only guy till Paul and she knows how I feel about Justin and only said make sure once you give it away you can never give it again, meaning my virginity so she has a good idea about me and Justin."

Rosemary "I never want to hear you worrying about whether your breasts are good enough again, Justin is in love with them and to be honest, I am not into girls, but your breast and nipples are enough to give a straight woman, thoughts otherwise so never worry about them again."

Steph nods in agreement, "To be honest, I am not into girls either, but sharing Justin as we do, I don't think I would mind sharing more with you if the occasion arouse but just with you and Justin you are both a part of me now. I love you both."

Rosemary smiles, "I love you too, and you are a part of me as is Justin. Who knows what the future has in store for us, so let us enjoy the present while we can." She reaches out and pulls Steph close and they both hug each other in a non sexual way.

They end the hug and lie down beside me.

Rosemary holds me tight saying, "Justin you didn't cum."

"No, but I didn't need to I enjoyed it all without cumming very relaxing and comfortable time just being close to both of you was what I needed after all we did yesterday, now lets cuddle and get some sleep," I smile at them both, "no real work tomorrow, finish unpacking the cars get the stuff out of the foyer relax. Wait for the deliveries, then go window shopping for furniture ideas and then some real shopping need to fill the new refrigerator and we need something to cook with I think a big barbecue to use until we get the kitchen set up."