Justin, We Need to Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all right," she said patting his hand. "I'm pretty sure she doesn't bite."

"Do you mind if I borrow your husband for a dance?" Lois asked Jennifer.

"As long as you bring him back undamaged," Jennifer said with a giggle. "I have big plans for him tonight."

"I promise he'll return in good condition," Lois said with a smile. Then she took Justin's hand and guided him to his feet. Justin shot a nasty look at his wife.

They danced in silence for a few seconds. Then Lois began to talk. "I had forgotten how good a dancer you were. We used to love dancing, didn't we?"

"Yes, we did," Justin agreed. "We used to do a lot of fun things."

Lois stiffened slightly, but they continued to dance another fifteen seconds or so in silence. Then Lois sighed. "I've wanted to talk to you for a long time, but I have never had the courage. I wanted to tell you how sorry I am for what I did to you, to us."

"I'm sorry too," Justin said and then clarified his thoughts. "Yes, I'm sorry that our marriage came apart because you fell in love with Augustus and decided to divorce me. However, what they say about God is true -- when He closes a door on you, He opens another. Jennifer was that other door for me. Also, I'd like you know, whatever hurt or anger I felt toward you is long gone."

"I'm glad, Justin," Lois said with a sigh. "You deserve to be happy. Me, I don't deserve to be happy at all, but with Guy's love, I hope to earn it someday."

"I hope that you do find that happiness," Justin said kindly.

They danced on in silence for another few seconds before Justin spoke. "It's kind of funny when I think about it. The very day that you gave me your divorce papers, I was going to hand you divorce papers of my own."

"I didn't know you were going to do it that day, but I figured you would file against me soon enough. Augustus told me it would be better if I filed first and made the terms agreeable. He felt the divorce would go through quicker that way."

"Well, he was right," Justin admitted. "However, the terms I was willing to give were much more favorable to you. I was willing to split everything 50/50 and buy you out of my share of Telco."

"I didn't even know that you owned part of Telco until you went public two years later," Lois admitted. "When I found out, I was furious and wanted to sue you. But Augustus just laughed and told me that we had no case; we had outsmarted ourselves."

When the music ended, Justin and Lois pulled apart. A tear was sliding down Lois' cheek. "Justin, all those years that we were married, I thought I was too good for you. The truth was that you were too good for me. I wish you the very best in life."

"I wish the same for you, Lois," Justin said as he watched his ex-wife walk back to her husband. Then Justin turned and found Jennifer watching him with a smile. He smiled back at his wife, and he thought to himself how lucky he was and how much he loved his wife. Then his face lit up as he remembered that she had promised to rock his world. It was time to get the best part of tonight's activities under way.


12