All Comments on 'Justin, We Need to Talk'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 176 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 3 years ago

Good. Not a BTB, but in this case the best revenge is living a good life. Lois' desire for greener grass bit her in the ass. At this point she may not have any children, so when she gets older she may be lonely.

KoxokKoxokabout 3 years ago

Very nice. He was able to move on without tremendous pain, and she learned her lesson. If only real life was so smooth. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hate how 'writers' on this site throw their editors under the bus. You really need to re-read the first paragraph ay least out loud to yourself! Your poor editor is going to get the blame for YOUR bad writing and they don't deserve it! No story on this site is that good that those kind of errors can be over looked.

johnadpjohnadpabout 3 years ago
Good Story And Have To Share A Memory

Years ago I had a pretty good friend. He was a pretty studly guy, tall, very well built, really good looking guy, and he was married to a gorgeous woman (top of the line gorgeous both face and body). When I first knew him he was making high 6 figures, but was always stressed out and driven to make more. Eventually he became partners in his own company and was making seven figures.

A big part of why he was so driven was his wife. Before she had dated and married him, she was engaged to a billionaire, and she held it over my friend constantly about the lifestyle she used to have, and how he isn't providing for her the way the other man had. She was extremely high maintenance.

Once we were sitting together having lunch at an outside cafe, and this woman who was an acquaintance to both of us came by and said hi, and with wistfulness in his voice and his eyes my friend said to me, "Isn't Jennifer beautiful" (this is the woman that stopped by)? I thought he was joking so I smiled. You see Jennifer was a very plain looking girl (at best a five or a 6 when his own wife was a solid 10). BUT, Jennifer was always cheerful, and everytime I saw her she had a bright huge smile on her face, and was extremely friendly and easy going, while his wife was extremely high maintenance. And I realized that he wasn't kidding. He was so hungry for a woman like that that he truly saw this very plain looking woman, but who was cheerful happy and kind, as truly "beautiful."

I kind of lost touch with him as the years went on, but because we used the same CPA, I heard through him that my friend's business had gone bankrupt (because of his stress to succeed he was taking a great deal of, umm, let's call it legal shortcuts). I ran into him at a function a few years after that, and on his arm he had a new wife who was an attractive woman; however, nowhere in the same level as his ex-wife. But she was very friendly, and cheerful and you could tell that she really loved my friend. My friend looked happier and more relaxed than I ever remembered him being. They eventually went on to have three kids (he had none with the ex-wife). And no, I don't know what happened to the ex-wife.

But just like in this story he had reasons to be wary about marrying his first wife, but she was too tempting. Even when he wasn't happy with her, and he was fantasizing about a plain girl, he still couldn't leave his wife. He got lucky, I guess, that his business failed and she left him. He did become successful again in another business, but not at the same level. But, again, he seemed a great deal happier.

I never forget the way he said about Jennifer being beautiful. I've told that story to people as an example of being aware of what is really good for us, and what we sometimes pursue that is not. It's much harder to see it when you're involved in it. It was very easy for me to see from the outside that he was miserable with her, but he couldn't. The other lesson of that story for me was that when we have something majorly missing in our lives we crave it above all else. That's probably why a lot of "rebound" relationships don't work out. You look for what was missing in the last relationship, but then when that need is met you realize this new person doesn't check all the other boxes your ex filled that you still need in your life.

This friend and I had a mutual friend who was very successful as well, and a pretty good looking guy himself. So, my friend from above, introduced him to one of his wife's model friends, who was extremely hot (I met her), but apparently very high maintenance as well. The thing about this other friend who was very successful too was that he was extremely cheap. So, she would want to go to the best restaurants, and he would tell her as far as I'm concerned Applebee's (forget which chain he used as the example at the time) is as good as any of those restaurants. So, he dated the model for a while, fucked her, and when her bitching about the places he was taking her became too much, he dumped her. That friend always knew who he was and you could never budge him off of it. Although, I have to admit that he was really cheap. But then again, that one friend when his company went bankrupt they had no nest egg. He lost his company, his wife, and had no money and had to start all over again. They had spent it all. The cheap friend, most of the money he was making went into investments. So, he came out much further ahead when he did eventually marry and have his own children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
pretty good

butJustin's week should have been fraught with problems not 'froth' like the head of a beer or whitecaps. You could use a proofreader if nothing else.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

Is done a bed story but whenever you have these honey we have to talk stories the wife always in sap regretting her decision and they always have a scene where there some sort of meaningful conversation.

Just once I would like to see where the husband just you know Spitz right in her face

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ok story

He is still a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Like a lot of BTB stories...

...a lovely fantasy. Except he didn’t have to do anything; she did it to herself.

Oh, and they never apologize, either.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Entertaining Read****

Pretty mild for a We Need To Talk Story. But still a good read. Thanks for sharing.

D_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIRED_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIREabout 3 years ago

So in order to Kick life, most of these male characters in Literotica have to be rich to say fuck you to their exes?

And what about the average joe who doesn't make the six and up income?

I'm starting to believe there couldn't be any stories worth reading on this site if these guys aren't: Doctors, engineers, Lawer, Military (navy seals or green beret for the most part), martial artist of some sort.

Anyway, not a bad read. Just your typical tropes in Literotica.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

Nice bit of karmic payback for the gold-digging whore.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago
Even if Jennifer agreed, Justin . . .

. . . could still have declined the dance. Yes, Lois wanted to talk again, but telling her new husband that she wanted to dance with her ex? Not a good idea. But I guess that, without that scene, Mr Webb would have no conclusion.

Justin was no great husband himself, as he had been fucking Jennifer before the divorce. So Lois and Justin were both cheaters, while Augustus and Jennifer were both people who fucked people who were married to others. And 26thNC says my characters are unlikable! 🤑

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago

I felt that the story had some good ideas through it, but the writing was descriptive of a series of situations rather than engaging me as a story with a smooth flow and interesting characters who developed on the way through.

.

Lue

tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
WHEN DOES A PROMISE MEAN NOTHING NEXT TO A PROMISSORY NOTE

and depending on the perks, sometimes its worth more. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Non story

Well that was a waste of time: a non story about two obnoxious cheating and thoroughly unlikeable twats. She cheated, he cheated, they divorced and the BTB brigade have a lonely orgasm because she ends up worse off. Uninspired and unimaginative writing, frankly boring and at the risk of repeating myself: a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Was thinking of 5 stars

But as I currently own a Porsche and a classic Jaguar, afraid I just had to mark it down a couple. Not fair maybe but such is life.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Good story, well worth 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Typical stupid crap the womans a slut the husbands a fucking genius

Just another terrible story from a man who hates women.

I feel sorry for you. It must be painful to carry that much pain.

Try writing something where the women are the heros.

In this story the husband has been cheating on his wife got another woman pregnant and you want to paint him as a hero.

You are a real douche.h

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It turned out really well, but too bad Lois wouldn't have gotten in an accident with that Jaguar, not enough to die, but to have some lasting disabilities... Justin did MUCH BETTER!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago
Both are a couple of cheaters.

But why would hubby be upset when she talked divorce? He should have been thrilled, even if it was only in his head.

So the little bait and switch you pulled was annoying. He lied to himself and he lied to us, the readers. Because we are viewing in the 3rd person, we are omniscient. You can lie to your partner, you can lie to yourself but you can’t lie to god.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you for a good story. A BTB story is always best when she holds the match!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The anonymous comment about his "editor" might have been more effective if he had hit the right key !!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"Lois had made fun of his jealousy. " - It's always a bad sign when the wife blows off her husband's concerns.

/

"The subject of Augustus Grant and his inappropriate relationship with his wife had to be addressed." - At this point he has know knowledge of an "inappropriate relationship," just his discomfort with their over familiarity.

/

I'm no legal expert, but I would think that she could break that prenup, missing the five years by TWO days, not due to any failure of the marriage.

/

"Not only was had his job been froth" - I was also going to comment on the "froth/fraught," also the "was had," should only be "had."

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
Good story

And it is always fun when they burn themselves.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

Your story is inconsistent. If you are going to write in 3rd person and present what the characters are thinking then those thoughts must be accurate with the events. If Justin was planning on divorcing Lois then he certainly wouldn't be feeling "However, even if Lois never wanted to have kids, Justin would still be satisfied. He was so deeply in love with his wife." He wasn't.

After your plot twist we learn that Justin was having his own affair and was having a child with Jennifer. It is plausible that some of the dialogue and inner voice during the "talk" was Justin's attempt to look out for Lois' best interest. The problem I have is that quote I pasted in the previous paragraph. . Another is the notion that Justin was desperately trying to fix his marriage. Why would he say that? Is it a shot across the bow to make Lois feel bad? He is presented as the aggrieved party in this story when in fact, he really wasn't. He seems to genuinely want Lois to see reason but i can't imagine why he would bother. He is moving on. Yes, "addressing" the problem could have been his own divorce but the inclusion of his love for her, willingness to fix problems, stating he had tried everything to fix them is not at all convincing. I think you wanted to use that plot twist so desperately that you failed to recognize the inherent problems with trying to make Justin a good and decent person who loved his wife and tried everything to make it work when in reality, he is as guilty of infidelity as Lois AND he was moving on. How would he be working on his marriage while babymaking with someone else?

Lastly, this IS discussing content. If you want to improve then you need to take constructive criticism. No, your story isn't unreadable but that doesn't grant a pass to where everyone should ignore problems to only discuss themes (which is what I think you meant)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
how did she meet hubby #2?

She is living in a dump as poor as can be so she doesn't socialize, how does she meet rich husband #2?

Other than a few hard years she is back to her game so in a way she really didn't get burned. She can still live comfortably. She is at the country club, probably won't work, and I bet travel comes. No kids is going to be no big deal for her.

And oh! He was a cheater as he knocked up his now wife before divorce papers came out. SO shame on all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Pretty good

But why would he say: "But Lois, I truly think you should reconsider this. I don't think this divorce is in your best interest". He would have had to be an idiot to say that.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Nice twist there SW - Did not see it coming that he was already cheating on Lois as well! Pretty solid story front to back with a refreshing, unique twist. Probably one of your best. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
If only

Nice story of regret on her part but not realistic. Both parties usually recover after some time passes, some longer time than other. Some times the offending party continues life quite happy forgetting the good times and the offended party searches unsuccessfully for a long term loving partner. In other scenarios both find peace and comfort in new mates.

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoabout 3 years ago

short and to the point, well written and delivered

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not a decent character in the bunch

I could not suspend enough belief in this story. You tried to make your MC a paragon of virtue in your opening paragraphs, pining away for the love he feels he has lost and wondering how to rebuild his marriage, all while carrying a set of divorce papers in pocket to present to his wife?

You paint Lois as this cold, hard vixen and all the while Justin is fucking his admin assistant so often that he has impregnated her?

You also may want to bone up on the purpose of a prenup agreement. Prenups are for the purpose of the distribution of properties in the event of divorce, not the distribution of estate assets in the event of the death of a spouse. Most, if not all states have provisions for a surviving spouse in the event she is omitted from a will executed prior to coverture.

And, even given the template for the 'BTB story', it still fails miserably.

Sorry StoneyWebb, you have done much better many times. This is the bottom of the barrel based on all of your previous efforts. Better luck next time.

Doc

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago
I like that!

It's always good when the good guy wins, or comes out of it happy. Good story!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago
Mr. Clean

This was a fantasy. "All's well that ends well." this is quite the change from most of stories on this site. I guess there is a message buried within the story but I missed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
lol

The New LW continues its assertion that the only way to come out ahead after being cheated on is to be a violent tool, to become rich, or to be a secret agent with magic government connections. I can’t remember the last time I read about an ordinary dude pulling through.

Oh, and we always have to immediately find a replacement woman in order to validate our self worth and rebuild our ego, don’t we? Sad, really.

Last note: It has to be hard when your story is so minimalist that you end up having to pretend that your main character’s new wife knows (but hasn’t once shared) the ex-wife’s entire post-divorce journey, just so you can fit it into the conclusion. lmao

premshankerpremshankerabout 3 years ago

They surge forward to 'out-number' , each other

But a the end of Day ,both seems to loser

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice story

I do think that this was a mistake: "But Lois, I truly think you should reconsider this. I don't think this divorce is in your best interest."

Under the circumstances of the scene, this seems like ridiculous virtue signaling. What does it even mean? Justin was going to divorce her (had to because of the baby). So, it could not be that he didn't want a divorce and, therefore, didn't want her to file. Plausibly he could have said the remarriage is not in her best interest, but he didn't say that, even though that would have made sense. I also suppose that he could have meant that the proposed settlement wasn't in her best interest. But, if you intended that, that would be as absurd as objecting to a divorce. Given what cold-hearted woman she was, and the fact that she was marrying money and was proposing the favorable settlement, no man in his right mind would object. Authors seem to think that they improve the stature of their male characters by having them give women far more than they deserve, whether it's in a divorce settlement, trying to make the wife seem less of a slut to her children, family, and friends, etc. This kind of misplaced "chivalry" doesn't make the husband appear noble, it makes him appear weak and as lacking a sense of justice. In any event, this theme is repeated so often that it has become one of the most obvious of LW cliches.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

BBH = Bitch Burned Herself

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Good story

Very good story about a gold digging wife making the wrong choice in a bank, and blindly taking a bad deal to get rid of her husband. Great twist with the fact that he had already replaced her.

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago

The comments are so informative about the sad men who can only see wives as ever being at fault.

As one Anonymouse said, here we have: "She cheated, he cheated, they divorced and the BTB brigade have a lonely orgasm because she ends up worse off"

.

And then 26thNC comes out with the ultimate hypocrisy, rejoicing that she suffers for her infidelity and he profits from his identical behaviour.

JustWords summarises it nicely : "It's always good when the good guy wins, or comes out of it happy. Good story!" In what way was this a good story other than it satisfied the blood lust of the sad men who can only see women as being at fault. Maybe it would be better if they all married each other rather than women.

As I said in an earlier comment, I thought the story had some good ideas but it didn't flow and it didn't engage me as a reader. It wasn't a 'good story'. Just red meat to the BTB mob.

.

Lue

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

This one fell flat for me. I think it was the fact that both of them were cheaters. Justin and Lois just weren't very likeable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
re: anonymous-lol

Yeah, it's real tough isn't it, but then you can always seek out the willing cuckoldry stories where the guy gets off turning his wife into a slut/whore for other men. Maybe even have a creampie left by her lovers. Sounds like that's more in your line of story telling. Am I right? Only the willing cucks and perverts would object to this type story. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Enjoyed it, but.....

Not letting the reader know before Justin got home that he had ALREADY had come to the conclusion his marriage was over; had gotten divorce papers prepared; AND had cheated himself with Jenny and got her pregnant.....was a bit dishonest to tne reader who had been led to believe that Justin...at that point in time....had NOT yet acted.

That said.....always enjoy this author’s offerings, and always enjoy seeing the bitch lose in the end!

Solid 4****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Unremarkable in every way. Every character was a twatrocket, and the writing and editing were advanced meh.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 3 years ago

“Not only was had his job been froth with...”. Great way to start a story with a sentence that is completely unreadable. Great editing. . . NOT!

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 3 years ago

“Lois's ideal husband list, if was that he wasn't. . .” So many careless mistakes it’s ridiculous.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 3 years ago

“. . .investments that were gear to make enormous . . .” Yikes. Just awful. Just careless errors. Proofread, proofread, proofread! Impossible to get into the story.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 3 years ago
Light amiable tale

Not a bad one at all just light on emotion. There were some errors (in opening paragraphs in particular), but a story isn't necessarily ruined by typos unless it's a bad story already. Always happy to give proof read if you need it Stoney. Thanks for your work.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Not a bad story but why does every husband willing put up with a wife being at arms distance for a year? Thats the general time allowance slow husbands seem to live with in LW.

Normally I hate the sickeningly sweet and over the top generous husband but in this case I can see why he was written that way.

superdandy123superdandy123about 3 years ago
good story

overall it was good, liked the story but could've had a bit more content like a romance story with Jennifer.

The 'win' is very materialistic and superficial rather than qualitative since he came out richer and she became poorer. i dont think he has any moral high ground seeing as he already knocked up Jen prior to the divorce.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Enjoyable, even though the events seem a little contrived to make sure Justin comes out a total winner and Lois an absolute loser. Judicious use of familiar tropes like the country club scene and the final dance, complete with judgement and atonement.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
Way Too Long

Virtually NO nuance. When We-The-Readers first meet Sweetie1, she is unmitigated evil. Any aspect of the (kinda) good first 6 years are smothered by being told Hubby had doubts about her feelings from the start. As it turns out, Hubby is just a touch lighter charcoal-grey than Sweetie is! WTRs also get told (not shown) that Hubby is much better off than Sweetie thinks. Weird part? M. Augustus and his business (even with all the scientists? Why is that there?) are taking big risks ... and that has zippo to do with the denouement! It is ALSO open to WTRs about the purity of Sweetie2 ... she was in a position to know the financial status of her boss and part-owner. And Hubby was confiding things with her that he shoulda been working on with his wife! Finally, does anyone actually believe a gold-digger marrying a guy on his fourth trophy strike would agree to a parsimonious prenuptial?

NObody to like in this tale. And the proofreading SUX. TWO ugly errors in the THIRD sentence! Had Was and froth!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
OK story

She was at least honest - he wasn't and for that I gave you a 2 rating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hope Lois has a dismal future with a cheating husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice story line

She cut off her nose to spite her face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why don't I care about anyone in this story

This seems to be about a bunch of rich or wanna be rich people with no morals. There was cheating on both sides of the equation, one was a gold digger who was a branch swinger, that landed on a rotten branch. The other was a cheater that acted all wimpy about the break up, but we find out that was a load of crap, cause he already had a bun in the oven with his secretary. So sorry if I don't give a crap about anyone in this story, as nobody is real, they are actors of the worse kind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Its always a mystery to me, . . .

how these clueless dumb shits are married to soulless monsters, for years, and never had a clue. The wife disrespected her first husband their entire marriage, and was obviously open to trading up at the first opportunity. And he thought their marriage was great.

There's a reason stories like this are flat and have no drama or suspense. There is no tension. A shitty woman did a shitty thing to her first husband, married a shitty asshole, and has had a shitty life ever since. Big surprise.

A decent story, just not much energy. Still,

thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
nothing erotic

story doesn't belong on this site. There is nothing erotic about it. It reflects the sentiment of a small (but vocal and voting on everyone's stories) minority of people who want to read stories about revenge, justice, whatever. There is probably some other site where these people belong but it is not on an erotica site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NO ONE TO ROOT FOR........................................

In this story. She was a heartless bitch and he was a cheating bastard. There wasn't a single redeemable character in this with tje possible exception of Lois' new husband who we fortunately don't learn enough about to dislike as much as the rest of these worthless pieces of shit.

KRD19254KRD19254about 3 years ago

Some LW state, rightfully, they both were CHEATERS, true - we never knew about his cheat until the very end.

/

Justin saw the end coming as she pushed him away. Louis pushed him into the willing arms of another/Jenny. If Louis would have not so obviously wanted to trade up to Augustus this divorce may never have happen but Lois is narcistic. Both characters finally got the guts to do what needed to be done many months before. The timing favored Justin due to Lois/Augy's arrogance - boo-hoo or HA-HA. Face it the rightful party that caused this divorce and started this crap got burned, good - so boo hoo LW that want fairness. Look at the timing.

/

The triteness of the whole country club scene was mind blowing - but reaffirmed the readers attitude of hating Lois/Augy. Well written for affect!

/

What got me was how UN-sharp/stupid Justin is - he is an Exec/Engineer in the Security world; Justin, early on never sought confirmation/evidence of her CHEAT/romance?!? Justin was content stroking his chicken...

/

4*, Hooyah....

knoxhardknoxhardabout 3 years ago
Fantasy

The odds of a woman like his first wife actually saying this is utter fantasy -- ""Justin, all those years that we were married, I thought I was too good for you. The truth was that you were too good for me. "

Monkeys flying out the butt is a safer bet. So I'm saying there's a chance -- not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Something strange in this story.

That is the pre-nup. Surely Augustus changed his will to reflect his new circumstances of being married to Lois. So seeing as he died she would have gotten the bulk of his estate except for what was stipulated to be left to charity and his children,

A Pre-nup does not over ride a will so she would have had the bulk of his estate.

Even though he was screwing his new Admin assistant that is irrelevant the relevant part was he died.

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago

The term "Pale, stale and male" has currency in my part of the world following a few notable political events in recent times. Would I be wrong to apply the same term to the majority of the Loving Wives commentariat?

.

Lue

.

Ps: Congratulations Mr StoneyWebb on drawing out the comments with your story. I didn't think much of the writing but, as I said in my first comment, it contained some excellent ideas. Obviously, others thought those ideas were worth commenting on too. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow, a record

After a scathing public admonition on the relevance of editing, we get (inside of the first chapter, the third sentence in....): "Not only was had his job been froth with one problem after another, but his mind was constantly wandering to his problems at home."

Let's take this apart.... you can't have "was had" consecutively. I know you want it, but it is awful, so it is NOT allowed. Pick one or the other!

"been froth" Nope, sorry again. The word is FRAUGHT - look it up!

At least the comma was properly placed (this time).

The story is ridden (or fraught) with ridiculously simple mistakes, but I associate that with this (English) being your third or fourth language. You'll get used to our use of the written word eventually, just stay away from the CNN polls and mindless leftist media. That will help.

Good luck with the new language.

Smokepole

Edit-Nazi

LoejtcLoejtcabout 3 years ago

Seems SW likes to make everyone reasonable happy in his stories. Even Lois the cheating gold digger ends up with a well to do husband. But it's that fact that really threw me. She spends her inheritance and is living in a flea bag apartment in a bad part of town living on food stamps and deserted by all her "friends". Yet ends up marrying a well to do Partner in an Accounting firm. How's that happen? Kinda passed my credulity limit at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Then,

Jennifer said, Justin, we need to talk.....

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

A really good story, where he didn't have to burn her at all, because she did it all by herself!

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago

sorry i like most of ur stories but this one was a grass is greener cookie cuter that's starting to dull. getting the 411 on his ex from his wife was weird. how did she know all this for that long and no tell her hubby sooner. sounds like they might need to communicate before he is on his second divorce. but being fictional characters guess it doesnt matter huh lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Considering the way his wife treated him, I see no reason for him to be civil to her. In fact, it kinda ruined the story for me. Only 3 stars....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An okay story. But it reads more like the anatomy of divorce and resurrection. There is no character development to speak of. We know the jobs they have. We know they divorce and remarry. There is nothing to care about any of these people. We know both were cheating. She with her boss. He with his secretary who is already preggers. It presumes he is the good guy, because she is a gold-digger. But it is just as plausible that his secretary is also one. This is a good anatomy. But without more personality in the characters and more charm in their interactions, then there is little value in the telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sounds like she got hers. She didn't get enough

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

A really blah story. No life in it at all.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

The best revenge is a life well lived.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

Hard to believe that any woman who thought she’d trade up, would admit she was wrong. Justin must realize that she has an ulterior motive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is just one of those pipe dream stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He is going to serve his own divorce papers, girlfriend pregnant etc. and he is upse??!!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

What goes around comes around as they say. Well done. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How very nice. Maybe the two wives can go out, get a bull to fuck them, and have the hubbies suck the cum out. Cuck a doodle do! One star....

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsalmost 3 years ago
Boring

Again, booooring. Gave it a 2-stars for taking the trouble to type it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The author and the story is full of hypocrisy. "I wish you well" blah-blah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are there really wives out there, that are that cold and heartless? So... she traded up, and wanted a divorce. I am sure it happens every day. The thing I have never been able to understand, is how you go from loving someone, to treating him like he is dog crap on your shoe? Absolutely no remorse, from the soon to be ex wife. She didn’t feel even a little guilty, about the pain she thought it would cause him? I guess that narcissism has infected the female population faster than Covid. Guys... Be very sure before you take the marital plunge!

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Worn-out banalities used in LW so many times in various stories. I guess the author thinks that his "we need to talk" approach with immediate resolution makes this story original. Yeah, right.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 3 years ago

@Anon 10 Days Ago...

Yes, there really are wives out there that are this cold and heartless. I was married to one. Yes, she thought she was marrying up, no she did not actually marry up.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 3 years ago

Her attitude when they had the talk, coupled with the cold, guiltless persona is about the norm these days. We women are becoming a cruel lot.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLalmost 3 years ago

I have discovered that every story you write is about the same.

Good Husband, bitch of a wife and a chubby future female to pick up the pieces.

I am done with all this poor product.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

KarenCDFL sure is good at complaining about other peoples writing, but has ZERO postings of her own, weird. Sure earned her name...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

KarenCDFL, YOU ARE A “KAREN”! Another big mouth small brain Karen! This was another excellent BTB story! Karen, you hate this story because it remains YOU of your 5 failed marriages as you tried to trade up on each new marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lois got hers, the slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Male or female cheaters are so alike...

She cheated with her boss, he cheated with his assistant... Fair game, ball in the middle :(

His ending is unfair...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WORKING IN A CYBER SECURITY COMPANY YET THE WIMP LOSER HUSBAND DID NOT KNOW WHAT THE WHORE WIFE WAS DOING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The bitch Justin was cheating with Jennifer too....oh well

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

look before you leap

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Well isn’t it nice we’re all so civilised with each other, now that is what true fantasy is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was never said but I got the impression that Justin knew what his wife was doing before he got involved with his secretary.

RSKY

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story, like it a lot. AAAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure who to support in this story. The wife is a gold digging bitch and the poor displaced husband has a lover with a bun in the oven.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

That Jennifer is a very smart one. Such a keeper! Thanks very good story and well-written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another very good plot and very well written.One of the very few talents on the internet

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous