Justine Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**************

Maurice slammed the phone down in frustration. He had tried every number that he had for David and he hadn't answered any of them.

"Fuck!" he swore softly and then looked around to see if Jon or Regina were within hearing distance breathing a sigh of relief when they weren't. He had to talk to David as soon as possible, he knew whom and what Josephine was and was sure that David didn't.

The information came to him the hour before when he was scanning through one of the websites that was for vampires only.

ATTENTION!!!!

If you have seen this woman please call one these numbers (555) 219- 5410 or (555) 219-2222. If you wish you may also send an email to ............ Do not approach this woman or anyone with her; we only seek to find her. Any information leading to her location will be rewarded and you will have the gratitude of the queen.

There was nothing overt in the information that led Maurice to believe that David's mate was who the queen was looking for, but he knew it. He could taste it. Then there was the fact that Mikhail was involved. He continued reading and what he saw confirmed his belief.

"Josephine Graves was taken from her home in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania several years ago and hasn't been seen since. Once again, if you have any knowledge of this woman or her whereabouts please use one of the methods listed

above to contact us. Please be aware that no reward will be given until the information is corroborated and confirmed."

Below the alert was a picture of a beautiful young black woman who had a smile her face indicating that she was pleased with something. Maurice sat back, weighed his options, and decided that he wasn't going to call or email anyone until he talked to David first. He picked up the phone and started dialing one number after another and an hour later, he still hadn't reached him.

"Damn it!" he swore as he stood and began to pace his office trying to decide what he should do. He could ask Gremlin or one of his family to try to track him but if David used wards, that would be useless but still he had to do something.

Ten minutes later, he had spoken to Gremlin who assured him that the search for David and Josephine would begin immediately.

****************************************************

Josephine

Josephine looked around her taking in the beauty 0f their location. The sound of the ocean sounded like music to her ears, the scent of it teased her nostrils. The soft ocean breeze made the leaves of the palm trees dance reminding her of the graceful way that hula dancers moved.

"Where are we?" she asked as she continued to look around until her eyes rested on a house that was much smaller than the one in London.

"This is where I planned to bring you after you accepted me as your mate." David said as he carried her toward the house. "I know that you are anxious to look for your daughter but I was hoping that we could renew our commitment to each other here."

"It's beautiful." Josephine said as she kissed David's cheek.

He was right in saying that she was anxious to begin the search for her daughter but they also needed time together if only for a night. Something in her gut told her that it was important that she and David be reunited physically and emotionally and that his life could depend on it. Then there was whatever happened to her the night that she was taken away from her family. David knew some if not all of what happened. She was convinced of it just as she knew that he didn't want to tell her. First things first.

Taking her silence as consent, David carried Josephine into the house, straight to the bedroom where he gently laid her on the bed and then stretched out next to her completely clothed. When she reached for the buttons of his shirt, he stopped her by taking her hand into his and placing it over his heart. He closed his eyes and then opened them to a nude Josephine who was looking at him, her eyes filled with curiosity and love. The purple flames in them danced and glowed with desire.

"I love you Justine Graves and formally ask that you take me as your mate. All that I have is yours to do with as you see fit. I humbly once again ask your forgiveness for all of the wrongs that I have done against you and yours and swear that I will never do it again. What say you?"

Josephine listened to and tasted his words as he spoke them listening for a lie. It was then that she realized that he wasn't the only one with an issue with trust, she hadn't trusted him either. She reached up, touched his face with her free hand, and knew that he was telling her the truth.

"I love you David Sheffield and accept you as my mate. All that I have is yours to do with as you see fit. I offer you my forgiveness for your past wrongdoings and I trust and accept your word that it will never happen again. This is what I say."

David crushed Josephine to him and set the wards around the small island that no one except him and now Josephine knew about. When Josephine once again tried to unbutton his shirt, he stopped her by trapping her other hand in his and raising both hands above her head.

"Thank you." he whispered as he bent down to kiss her, "Thank you." he murmured as his lips brushed against hers. He knew how lucky he had been, it would have been well within her rights to deny him what he wanted most... to love her as her mate.

Josephine struggled to free her hands suddenly needing to touch him, to reassure him that she really had for given him.

"Let me go." she whispered against his lips.

Slowly, David released her hands and sighed when they caressed his face. Taking his face in her hands, she held him in place as she kissed him offering him her tongue. When she reached for the waistband of his slacks, he stopped her.

"No, not yet."

He kissed her again and moved across the skin of her face until he was at her neck. He stopped, kissed the spot where her pulse beat and kept moving until her reached her breasts. He kissed the valley between them before taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking on it his cock hardening when he heard her moan and the scent of her arousal filled the air.

He took his time in loving her, each second remembering how close he had come to losing the privilege of loving her as he was doing.

"David, take your clothes off, I want to feel you." Josephine said her voice husky with desire.

"In a moment." David replied as he made his way down her body stopping at her belly, kissing it and then continuing until his lips rested on her mound. In all of their time together, he could count the times on one hand that he had tasted of her but now it seemed imperative that he did.

He moved so that he was between her thighs, opened the lips that were hiding his goal and licked. He paused to savor her flavor and then licked again trying to remember if she had tasted this sweet before. He looked up to see Josephine pulling on her nipples and realized that she had changed in many ways. She had never touched herself when they made love even though he had encouraged her to do so. What the difference was he didn't know nor did he care, he loved the new and more confident woman who was clearly enjoying being made love to. The flames surrounding her eyes seemed to crackle as they burned brightly, the intensity increasing as her arousal grew. Now if he could only make her scream...

Still looking up at her, David opened her vaginal lips even wider until he saw what he was looking for. Her clit peeked out from beneath its hood throbbing as if inviting him to please it. Unable to hold off any longer, David covered her clit and every thing around it with his mouth and fed from the juices that flowed from her.

Josephine not really prepared for the assault jumped and then cried out and then started when she heard David's voice in her head encouraging her to let go, to trust him, to scream for him, to come. His voice, while always seductive with its English accent now sounded even more so. There was something different about it and she realized what it was, he trusted that she was never going to leave him.

She was close, he could feel it, he heard it in the intensity of her moans that were growing in volume. He sensed a freedom in her moans that had never been there before and came to some realizations of his own, the first being that although he loved her, he had given her no reason to completely trust him and as she said, he hadn't completely trusted her either. Now there was a mutual trust that would never be broken and it was far too long in coming.

Suddenly, Josephine was screaming her release, while it wasn't the ear-splitting scream that he wanted to hear, it was a start. As her orgasm waned, David stripped and slid into her while staring into her eyes, the flames surrounding them were such a deep purple in color that they looked black. He slid in and out of her slowly, deliberately pausing to press against her when he was all the way inside of her and then slowly pulling out.

"David... "Josephine moaned and flexed her vaginal muscles around his cock needing to feel his seed flood her insides.

"Jos...." he was going to tell her to stop but it was too late. David came murmuring her name buried in her so deeply that his pubis was pressed tightly against hers.

Afterwards, he collapsed on top of her, his shoulders and head to the side of hers and struggled to catch their breaths.

It was done; they were truly mates as they should have been years ago.

**********

Mimi Scott looked at the array of wigs that lined the dresser in the room where she waited to see a long time friend and then looked at her reflection in the mirror. At one time, she was a beautiful raven-haired woman with flawless skin and dark expressive brown eyes. The black hair was long gone, her skin flawed with scars and her eyes? Who knew what color they were? The only thing she knew is that they hadn't been brown in a long time. She looked at her fingernails, which were now a vivid blue, and then green and then blue again. At least the bastard that had owned her did something to her that she liked.

Her gaze traveled down her body that hadn't seen hair in over fifty years. It was the first thing that her owner had taken care of telling her that he found hair on a woman's body disgusting and that included the hair on the head except in certain situations.

As much as she had hated Albert, the vampire that bought her over fifty years before, she hated Jeremiah Mathers even more. When she heard that Jeremiah had been caught, she waited for her chance and ran away. She knew that Albert would be looking for her and that if he found her he would punish her ferociously but she hadn't cared and still didn't. He could kill her for all she cared just as long as she could have her time with Jeremiah.

When she finally arrived at one of the queen's safe houses, she was told that she never had to go back to Albert unless she chose too.

"I don't have to go back?" she asked shocked.

"Not unless you want to." a woman at the house told her.

"What if he finds me?" Mimi asked.

"You will be protected." the woman assured her.

However, Mimi didn't believe her although she didn't say anything. The last person that promised her that she would be safe was Jeremiah Mathers just before he kidnapped her and took her someplace where he kept her for weeks raping her and finally turning her into this thing that she had never wanted to become, a thing that she had only believed to be a myth. Her multicolored pupiled eyes flashed with anger and she now understood why the queen had insisted that a guard be in the room with her and Jeremiah at all times, given half a chance, she would kill him or die in the attempt.

Mimi looked at the clock, her appointment with Jeremiah had been moved up by four days and she curious as to why, not that she was complaining. A week had seemed such a long time.

Another hour to go.

**************

Jeremiah was literally sick to his stomach. All of the other women came down to the basement and used one of the rooms down there but this time, he was being taken to another part of the house.

"Shower!" the guard called out, "and make sure that you get all of the nooks and crannies."

"Where am I going?" Jeremiah asked knowing that he wouldn't get an answer or not much of one.

"You'll see soon enough and make sure that you use the shampoo that's in there... the whole bottle."

Jeremiah stepped into the shower, looked at the small shelf with the shower supplies were and looked at the shampoo, the name of it didn't sound familiar so he opened it, sniffed and gagged not knowing why the scent of it was so repulsive to him.

He turned off the need to breathe and showered making sure to use the entire bottle of the shampoo. He looked at the name on the now empty bottle and realized that it was vaguely familiar to him and just as the memory was about to come forward, the shower door opened.

"I have fifteen minutes left!" he snapped. "I 'm not dressed yet."

"You don't need your clothes, put these on." The guard said throwing a pair of paper coveralls made in the fashion of the ones that he saw prisoners wearing and his alarm grew.

A few minutes later, he was in a dining room where the table was set with fine china and the candles lit. The room was dimly lit giving the room a romantic ambiance. Jeremiah was so surprised that he almost forgot where he was until he tried to move.

"Hello Jeremiah." A voice said from behind him.

Jeremiah didn't speak, he was trying to place the voice, and it sounded so familiar. A few moments more and he would have remembered but Mimi was standing in front of him.

"Do you remember me?" she asked looking up at him.

He remembered, and in spite of everything, his cock hardened. He hadn't remembered her voice only because for except for the initial dinner date, she was gagged and when she wasn't gagged, she was screaming either in anger or pain but never in pleasure. Even when he made her orgasm, there had been no pleasure in those screams only deep hatred and anger.

"You should take what pleasure you can while you can." he remembered telling her and would make her come against her will again. He remembered one other thing, the way that she had looked at him just before she was taken away. That look was a non-verbal promise that she was going to come after him and take her revenge. Of all of the women that had made that promise verbally and non verbally, she was the one that had made him the most nervous. He spent the better part of a decade monitoring her whereabouts only relaxing when Albert told him that she was completely broken. Apparently, he was wrong because his woman was standing in front of him wearing...

Jeremiah began to understand what was happening, she was wearing the same outfit she was wearing the night that he took her too dinner and then to his house.

"Oh my, don't you look hideous in orange!" she exclaimed, "I took the liberty of having a suit brought here for you, the bedroom is over there."

Jeremiah looked in the direction that Mimi pointed and headed that way. No matter what, it would feel good to wear on of his suits for even a short time. He had grown to hate the sweat pants and tee shirts that had become his usual attire since his capture. The guard accompanied him, waited in the room, and stood by the door to wait while he changed. Jeremiah knew that there was something different, the paper suit felt tighter. Frantic, he ripped it off and looked down at himself. His previously hairless body was now covered in thick hair the same color as the hair on his head. Even his cock was coated in black hair.

"Hurry! Dinner is waiting!" Mimi called into the room as Jeremiah continued to examine his body. He looked toward the sound of the voice and wondered what her game was. He recalled fucking her and making her scream but nothing that involved hair.

"You heard her." the guard said, his voice indicating that he was as shocked as Jeremiah was at the hair that covered his body.

Jeremiah dressed scratching barely noticing the style and cut of the suit as he tried to get used to not having bare skin. When he was dressed, he went to the room where Mimi was waiting. Her black hair was piled up on top of her head as it was that night. She walked over too him, blushed prettily and waited. When he didn't say anything, Mimi looked up at him, her eyes flashing in anger.

"What's wrong? You do remember that night don't you?" she asked her tone daring him to say no.

He understood what was happening; they were going to replay that night.

"Of course I do!" he said politely, "I would never forget dinner with such a beautiful woman."

"That's better." Mimi said. "Shall we begin?"

The pre-dinner and dinner conversation was almost verbatim even up to the point where he asked her to go home with him except that it was her doing the asking.

"Why don't we go back to my house and have coffee?" she asked.

Jeremiah hesitated and responded when he saw the anger reappearing in her eyes and the madness behind them.

"I would like that." he replied as he stood, walked around the table and held out her chair for her.

"Good, my house is just over there." she said and pointed to a door different from the one he had gone into.

Taking her elbow, Jeremiah led Mimi to the door and opened it. His heart pounded as his eyes adjusted to the darkened room. For just a few seconds, he thought that he was at one of his homes. The room was identical to the one that he had taken Mimi to fifty years before.

He looked around the room, saw the wigs, shaving materials and a few items that he couldn't identify and tried to back out of the room only to be stopped by the guard as he gently but firmly pushed him through the door.

"What is all of this?" Jeremiah asked looking at the wigs and shaving supplies, "I did nothing to you..."

"You call raping me nothing? You call making me scream while you forced orgasm after orgasm from me nothing?"

"Yes! I mean no!" Jeremiah shouted, "I only meant that other than those things I did you no harm!"

Mimi laughed; it had an almost hysterical, insane sound to it.

"You are about to find out what you didn't do to me." she replied no longer laughing.

"Where's Albert? Surely he's looking for you." Jeremiah said hoping that there was a word to trigger her compliance. Sometimes it was something simple such as the owner's name.

"Give up." She said smiling at him, "Albert might be looking for me but he no longer owns or controls me. By the way, the word for my compliance is hair. Try it and see what happens." she urged.

"Hair." Jeremiah whispered and then repeated it again louder until he was screaming it.

"See? I told you that it doesn't work." Mimi said as if she was talking to a three year old and then began to seduce Jeremiah as he had seduced her that night.

She rubbed his cock through his slacks laughing when she cupped his balls in her hand and he winced.

"Oohhhh did someone hurt these?" she purred as she moved her hand and went back to his cock and began to stroke it.

It had been weeks since he had released and the stimulation felt good. Jeremiah allowed himself to enjoy the sensations forgetting for a moment who he was with and why he was with her. He thrust his hips toward Mimi encouraging her to go faster.

"Take it out, take my cock out." he urged surprised when she did.

"Let's see if I remember how you liked to be stroked." she said as she increased the speed and pressure of her hand on his cock. "That feel good?" she cooed.

"God yes!" Jeremiah hissed through clenched teeth. "Don't stop!"

Seconds later, Jeremiah was screaming his release; it felt so good that he was actually sobbing.

"Glad that you enjoyed it." Mimi said as she wiped her hands on his shirt. "Strip."