Justine Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremiah quickly stripped in anticipation of a fuck. His hopes were dashed when Mimi turned the bed back and he saw the cuffs and chains that would restrain him in the bed.

"Remember these? They're the kind that you suggested to Albert. Get on the bed."

Jeremiah hesitated, he knew what was going to happen next, she would rape him for hours, give him a brief break and then start again but he still didn't understand the thing with the hair. When he was stripped and on the bed, the guard helped Mimi restrain him.

"Look at me." Mimi said after surveying their work.

Jeremiah watched with mounting horror as Mimi first took off what he thought was her real hair, took off her dress and revealed... his eyes snapped up to her face.

"Jesus what did he do to you?" He asked.

"Tell me something, did you ever check out the vampires that you were selling us to?" Mimi asked, "Or did you just look at the dollar signs? However, you asked me a question. What did he do to me? First he shaved every strand of hair from my body."

Jeremiah watched her walk across the room and come back with the shaving supplies, starting at his feet, Mimi shaved him, "accidentally" nicking him several times and drinking from him when he bled.

"That is how Albert shaved me." she explained as she continued at her task. "Did you know that he was a sexual sadist and that he hated women? And when he shaved me here guess what he took away from me?"

Jeremiah's eyes widened as the implication of what she was telling him set in.

"He... he...."

"Yes, he took it and do you know why? Because he believes that a woman isn't supposed to feel pleasure but don't worry, your cock is safe for the moment. But these aren't." she said pinching a nipple. "Yes he took those too but thanks to the queen, I'll get what he took from me back but you won't"

Jeremiah screamed as Mimi sliced through a nipple so that it looked like he had an 'X' across each one. Afterwards, she coaxed him into orgasm and then continued her vengeance. The last thing that she did before continuing her punishment was to shave Jeremiah's head.

At the end of three hours, Jeremiah was exhausted, bleeding, bald and wishing for the safety of his cell. By the end of the second day, Mimi had raped him repeatedly each time putting a different wig on his head and painting his finger and toenails. In between the sessions, she told him every gory detail of her life with Albert.

"And when he comes for me, his fat ass is dead and unlike you, he's going to lose his cock."

By the third day, Jeremiah was a bloodied, emotionally distraught and a blubbering mess. Even the guards who came for him at the end of the third day handled him gently as they carried him back to his cell. If they even looked as if they were going to reach for his cock, he screamed.

Mimi watched him leave and realized that what she had done to him really hadn't helped in the way that she thought it would. The only thing that it really did was that now someone else knew how she had felt even if it was only for three days.

A tap on the door distracted her from her thoughts.

"Are you ready?" A soft female voice asked.

Mimi looked around the room taking in the wigs, the dirty dishes and the messy bed. She didn't know where Albert was nor did care anymore. She was going to a place where she never had to see another male as long as she lived and Jeremiah had given her the one thing that she didn't think she needed or wanted. An apology that wasn't a lie. It was the last coherent thing that he said to her before they took him away.

"Mimi... please no more! I'm sorry!"

She ignored him relishing in his screams as he had hers all those years ago.

"Mimi?" the voice called again.

She blinked back tears, picked up her bag and left the room hoping that she wouldn't see Albert again because if she did, she really would kill him.

********

Zoe rubbed Mikhail's tense shoulders and kissed the top of his head. He wasn't fooling her, as frustrated as he was, he loved every minute of the hunt. To him, it was like a big puzzle that needed to be solved but to her it reminded her of the book 'Where's Waldo?' but in this case it was 'Where's Josephine?'

She was going to suggest a soak in the Jacuzzi when the phone rang. She gave him another kiss and left. She didn't want to distract him and she had to take Mimi to the cabin that was on a deserted part of a beach owned by the queens. Up until now, no one other than the queens had been allowed to use it but Justine, touched by Mimi's story gave the cabin to her to use for as long as she wished.

When the previous queens complained, Justine told them in no uncertain terms to "shut the fuck up" which most of them promptly did. Justine assured Mimi that she already knew where Albert was and that he would be of no further concern to her.

"Do you want to see him?" Justine asked.

"No my queen but I thank you for everything that you've done for me." Mimi replied surprised at how ordinary Justine looked dressed in her red sweat suit and 'Reeboks'.

Mimi carried her bag to Zoe's car and for the first time in fifty years felt free. She dropped her bag, turned to Zoe and hugged her.

"Thank you!" she said crying, "Thank you!"

Zoe returned the hug, looked up and saw Mikhail looking down at them with a smile on his face. He had been the one to find Albert who had been stupid enough not to go into hiding. He would be kept in a cell next to Jeremiah's until Justine saw him and passed judgment on him.

After she was gone, Mikhail sat back at his desk and looked at the long list of sightings that was growing with each passing minute but still no verified sighting. He turned on his computer to skim through the news when something caught his eye. A kidnapping of opportunity. He skimmed through the story, discarded it and came back to it, something about the story niggled at him but he couldn't say what. Experience taught him never to ignore that niggling feeling; he always regretted it when he did.

*******

Freddie sat in his cell speaking to no one and hardly believing that he was still alive. The mate of the last victim had wanted to tear him apart but hadn't only because of her. He replayed in his mind how quickly they had lost control of the situation and she had taken control and her eyes... he would swear until the day that he was turned into dust that they hadn't been black and purple at the beginning.

He was almost asleep when he heard the guards talking about a woman who had been missing for several years that she had been taken from her home in Philadelphia.

"Philadelphia?" he murmured and then frowned. Their captive had been from Philadelphia; at least that was what she had told Eppi. It couldn't be a coincidence, for one Freddie didn't believe in them and two, it just had to be her. He didn't know or care why the queen was looking for her; all that mattered to him was that she could be his ticket out of prison.

He sat up and began calling out to one of the guards that he heard talking.

"I know that lady that you were talking about!" he exclaimed hoping that it really was the same woman.

"How do you know her?" the guard asked.

Freddie told the guard about the kidnapping, the guard remained unimpressed until Freddie described Josephine. The only thing that he didn't say was that her eyes were now black and purple.

"Sit down and wait." The guard said as he rushed away.

Freddie smiled; he could almost feel the fresh air on his face when he would leave the prison as a free man. Freddie was about to doubt that the guard would come back when he heard his name called.

"Josh Archer! Front and center!"

Josh/Freddie jumped up and walked to the front of his cell.

"Turn around, hands behind your back."

"Why? I'm free right?" Josh asked.

"You didn't really think that we were going to let you loose because you claim to know this woman did you?" the guard asked.

"But..."

"You're going to see Mikhail, he'll be here in about a hour." the guard replied.

"Why are you moving me then?"

"Mikhail's orders and I should warn you, you had better not be lying, Mikhail doesn't suffer liars and he's coming a long way to see you."

"Mikhail the hunter?" Josh/ Freddie asked weakly.

"Yes so you'd better be sure of your facts."

The guard led Josh to a room that only contained a table and a chair, walked out and locked the door behind him. Josh was almost sure that it was the same woman but now wasn't so sure, but she must have been someone important if Mikhail was coming.

********

"Yes?" Mikhail said when he answered the phone. "Where is he? England? Is he reliable? He described her? No, I'm on my way and move him to a secluded room; I don't want anything happening to him."

Mikhail picked up the phone, dialed Justine's private number and waited for her to answer. When she answered, he told her the updates and that he was going to England to interview the vampire who said that he knew Josephine. When he heard the excitement in her voice, he cautioned her.

"Please don't get too excited until I've spoken with this man and can verify his information. Remember that he is in one of your prisons and could be lying."

"But he described her didn't he?" Justine asked.

"Yes but even so I urge caution, for all we know he somehow managed to see a picture." Mikhail replied.

"I know," Justine said conceding his point, "but you call me no matter what you find out."

"I was planning on it."

"Does Zoe know that you have to leave?" Justine asked.

"Not yet, she should be back any time now." Mikhail replied.

"Why don't you take her with you?" Justine asked, "She's been working hard and deserves a break."

"I don't know what to say... what about her work at the office?"

"Mikhail, before all of this queen stuff, I was a lawyer and a pretty good one at that. I think that I remember how to work as one. Now don't argue, pack a bag for her and get to England."

Mikhail wasted no time in packing a bag for Zoe; it was ready by the time she got back from taking Mimi to the cabin.

"Don't take your shoes off, we're leaving." Mikhail said as he kissed her in greeting.

"We are? Where are we going?" Zoe asked not used to seeing Mikhail excited.

"England, there is a man there who claims that he saw Josephine. I'm going to talk to him and Justine suggested that I take you with me."

"I can't go to England! I have so much paperwork to do to help these women and...."

"Justine says that she'll do it, now let's go." Mikhail said grabbing her hand.

*******************

Maurice fumed, three days had passed and he still hadn't heard from David. Gremlin and his family had also been unsuccessful in finding him meaning that he had to be in a warded location.

"Damn it!" Maurice cursed. He was running out of time and needed to make a decision. If he didn't call Mikhail and tell him what he knew, it could be construed as treason. Already he was on thin ice. He heard Jon and Regina laughing and made his decision, they came before any friendship.

He picked up the phone and called dialed the number from the website.

"Stark." the voice on the other end of the phone snapped.

"Stark? Dyson Stark?" Maurice asked surprised.

"Who is this?" Stark replied suspiciously.

Maurice closed his eyes, he really didn't want talk to Stark, he was one of the few true enemies that he had. He hadn't seen or spoken to him since the fiasco during which Stark lost his legs. Maurice shook his head to clear it of the memory of that night.

"Who is this?" Stark demanded again.

"Dyson, its Maurice Delgado."

The silence was palpable as Maurice waited for Stark to respond.

"Maurice, we need to talk but now isn't the time. I assume that you're aware of what's happening or you wouldn't be calling."

Maurice listened to Starks voice and realized that the anger that had been there the last time that they had spoken was gone.

"I need to speak with Mikhail." Maurice said, "Could you contact him for me?"

"Do you know something?' Stark asked.

"Maybe but I will only discuss it with Mikhail."

Stark hesitated and then asked Maurice for a number where he could be reached.

"Tell him that it's imperative that I speak to him as soon as possible." Maurice said after giving him the number.

"I'll call him right after we hang up." Stark said and then paused, "Maurice, it wasn't your fault. Keep your phone close." Stark said before Maurice could say anything and hung up.

Maurice hung up the phone and began calling all of David's numbers again praying that he would answer. After calling the last number, he called Gremlin for a status report.

"They seemed to have disappeared." He growled.

Gremlin hated failure but he had come to the same conclusion that Maurice had, David and Josephine were in a warded location, there could be no other explanation.

"Maurice, they will not be found until they return from wherever it is that they went to. I am sending everyone home and I am going home to Annie and the children. Call me if you need us again."

Maurice didn't try to stop him, he was right; all they could do now was wait.

************

"Are you certain that you want to do this?" David asked Josephine hoping that she would say no.

"I have to, I have to know what happened to me that night." she replied.

David nodded hating to disturb the happy time that they had over the last three days. He took Josephine into his arms and told her how he found her.

"You were... sweetheart, you were practically naked... you had... you had..."

"I was raped?" Josephine whispered. "And you took care of me anyway?"

"Even though I didn't know it at the time, you were mine. At the time, I saw you as a woman who needed help and yes I could have taken you somewhere that could have helped you but I didn't want to. I took you back to my room and the rest you know."

Tears burned Josephine's eyes at the violation that she couldn't remember and for the fact that a vampire who didn't know her took a chance and helped her even though he didn't know who or what had raped her.

"Was I... was ..." she couldn't bring herself to ask the question.

"No love, you weren't with child and even if you had been, I wouldn't have turned either of you away."

She let out a sigh of relief. Her next question was who had done this thing to her?

"I don't know love, there was no one there when I found you and I didn't take the time to look around but if you wish, we'll look for him."

Josephine gave it some thought before she answered.

"No, I want to find Justine first and then I want to find the bastard who did this to me. I can't be the only one that he's done this too."

"Alright love, now what?" he asked hoping that they were finished.

"I want to remember all of it; I want to see what happened the night I left my family."

"Jo....."

"I need to remember... please help me with this."

Reluctantly, he agreed because on some level, he understood and agreed with her, she needed to know so that she could explain to her daughter when they found her where she had been all of this time and why she hadn't looked for her before now. David kissed Josephine once and then again but the second time, he held her where she was and murmured against her lips, "remember that you are safe here with me" and let the memories start.

Josephine felt as if she were watching a movie as she saw herself getting ready for work and getting Justine ready to go to her sister's house. When Justine began to cry, Josephine felt guilt and anger that she hadn't paid closer attention to her. She began to cry as Justine's cries became louder and more panicked. She could almost feel Justine's arms around her neck clinging to her, begging her by crying not to go.

She sobbed when she saw herself choose her coworkers over what her baby wanted and needed but at the time, she was convinced that she was doing the right thing. "I should have stayed home, I should have listened to her." she murmured as she watched herself drive away.

She watched herself at work and saw that she was having a hard time concentrating; her mind was on the screaming child and trying to figure out a way that she could leave early. The nurse coming in to relieve her was always at least thirty minutes early, maybe she could get out thirty minutes early. The chance of that happening was gone the moment she heard the crash and then the moans as someone hit the floor.

As Josephine watched herself take care of the resident and then get ready to go, a sense of foreboding filled her. She heard herself telling herself not to go out, to stay inside. She wanted to grab herself as she walked out of the door and actually began screaming for herself to stop.

She saw the man before the Josephine back did and began screaming in earnest for her to go back inside, and then it was for her not to look at the man.

"Oh god, don't look at him! DON'T LOOK!"

But she did, she looked at him and got into the car letting the man get in with her. Like then, Josephine knew that there was something different about the man... it took her seconds to realize that the man wasn't human. He was a vampire.

Josephine could hear David's voice in the background calling back but he sounded far away. She no longer felt his arms around her as he held on to her in an attempt to anchor her. He was losing her but he couldn't get her to come back because she was determined to see it through.

Josephine watched as Jeremiah made her drive out of the city in the opposite direction of where she lived. She saw the confusion on her face. What was happening? How could he make her do something that she didn't want to do? She saw herself tense with concentration, fighting whatever it was that was talking her away from her family and then there was resignation.

"No, don't give in... keep fighting please fight him!"

The Josephine of the past was no longer struggling; he had her under his control as he led her into the house and to a bedroom. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a woman and began to beg her with her eyes as she began to struggle again. To her, the woman symbolized hope. Surely, she would help her wouldn't she? Josephine moaned in surprise and defeat as the woman made no move to help her but instead, turned away.

The Josephine of the present grabbed onto David's hands as she watched what was to become her rape and almost murder. She cheered when the Josephine of the past seemed to wake up and begin fighting again and sobbed as she watched Jeremiah lose control and rape her. By time she was to the point where she had been taken to the dumpsite and left for dead, she couldn't handle anymore; she had had enough.

Slowly she made her way back to David, following his soothing voice until she was back with him.

"Y... You saw me like that?" she whispered.

David didn't answer but hugged her closer and let her cry. The sobs were initially sobs of rage that became sobs of deep sorrow.

"I should have listened to her." Josephine said, "She was trying to warn me and I didn't listen!"

There was nothing he could do but to hold her but he now knew something that he didn't know before, he now knew who had hurt her. It was now his personal mission to find him and to tear him apart. No one, Josephine included could stop him.

He didn't know the name of the vampire, but he would find out and at the moment, the vampire wasn't important, Josephine was. Still not speaking, he carried her into the bedroom, laid her on the bed, got in beside her and held her as she dealt with what happened to her.

********

Jeremiah stirred to the sound of blubbering coming from the left of him. At first, he though that it was him and then he remembered that he was back in his cell. The woman named Mimi was gone after taking her vengeance over a period of three days.