Justine Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was content to keep his lineage to himself as long as she left him alone and didn't do anything to hurt Lottie. However, that was changing; it was time to get Lottie out of the realm. He like Wilhelmina was sorry to see the party end and hoped that it would begin again. It was time to reach out to his friends and family.

He hadn't told Lottie about Wilhelmina's proposal for one reason. Wilhelmina did not intend to honor her end of the proposal. As soon as she got what she wanted, Wilhelmina would kill her. To buy time, he agreed but only after playing the part that Wilhelmina expected him to- the meek, grateful male.

"Thank you!" he said repeatedly playing his role to the hilt while seething that she would offer to release him so that he and Lottie could be together and then threatening Lottie's life if he didn't comply.

"You do understand the terms of our agreement don't you?" she asked in the smug voice that he had come to hate. "I will release you from our bond so that you and the little bitch can live happily ever after but only if you agree to help me with something that I'm planning. If you refuse...."

"I understand and would like some time to think about your generous offer." he replied

It was all that he could do not to throw himself at her and try to kill her but he managed-just barely. Part of it was that he knew that he wouldn't succeed-yet and the other part of it was that Lottie would be alone and at her mercy.

That conversation had taken place in the wee hours of the morning in his suite. Because of it, he hadn't rested and his anger grew. Along with the anger, there was curiosity about what she was planning, but he didn't ask. She wouldn't have told him anyway. The only thing that he was sure of was that it had something to do with the Queen and her mother. The thought that maybe Wilhelmina would try to overthrow the Queen crossed his mind.

"She wouldn't be that stupid." he muttered after Wilhelmina left the room. He sat at his desk for a long time trying to think of what she could be up to but kept arriving at the same conclusions only to reject it again as a possibility. "She wouldn't... would she?" he asked himself.

Suddenly it became even more imperative that he get Lottie out of the Realm. He didn't care about what happened to him as long as she was safe. The other thing was that he had to tell someone of his suspicions but who? There was no one in the Realm that he was close enough to and if Wilhelmina found out, she would do something to Lottie. He leaned back into his chair and began to run down a long list of names.

********

Josephine slept the entire day and into late evening before she woke up. David was sitting naked in an overstuffed chair next to the bed with his laptop in his lap reading. As soon as he heard her stir, he closed the laptop, got up and climbed into bed with her.

"Welcome back." he said kissing her. "How are you feeling?"

Josephine stretched and snuggled into his arms.

"Much better, thank you. Are you alright?"

"I am but I'll be even better after I'm through with that bastard." he replied.

"You don't have much time." Josephine replied.

"I won't need much..."

"What are you going to do?" Josephine asked not sure if she really wanted to know.

"It's better that you don't know." David replied as he pushed her onto her back and took a nipple into his mouth.

Josephine jumped and then sighed as David lapped at the nipple before tracing a circle around it. He released the nipple and made his way down her forever twenty-eight year old body to the area of his desire- her mound. The urge to taste her had grown as she slept. It had become almost over powering when she moaned and pulled the sheet off her nude body and her scent wafted through the air. It was all that he could do not to wake her up by nibbling on the tender flesh between her legs.

"God you smell good." he murmured as he buried his nose in the coarse hairs of her mound. He closed his eyes and listened to the pounding of her heart and the sound of her blood as it raced through her veins. To him, blood laced with desire was even sweeter than blood laced with fear. He had to taste it. He had to.

He slipped his tongue between her nether lips, went straight for her clit tapping it with the very tip of his stiffened tongue.

Josephine cried out, took him by his ears and held him in place as she ground her clit against his tongue until she came with a scream. She released his ears and lay back on the bed panting in an attempt to catch her breath. David wasn't finished with her. He took her still throbbing clit into his mouth and sucked hard sending her into another orgasm. At the height of it, he nicked her clit with the tip of a fang and began to drink from her.

Josephine screamed again as she pushed against him encouraging him not to stop. David needed no encouragement as he continued to drink her desire laced blood. Reluctantly, he stopped a few minutes later. He licked the tiny cut closed and laid his head on her sweaty stomach.

He was as sated as he had ever been and needed nothing more but the warmth of her body next to his but he was loathe to move. He didn't want her to stop stroking his hair as she came down from the orgasms. He stayed put for several minutes before moving to lie beside her. He took her into his arms, closed his eyes and slept.

********

Jeremiah paced and hoped that David had changed his mind about seeing him. The later the hour got, the more his spirits rose. He would be leaving in a matter of hours. He looked in the corner where his bag laid waiting. He wouldn't be sorry to leave the cellar.

One more hour.

Jeremiah allowed himself to relax. David Sheffield wasn't coming.

*******

David knew exactly what he was doing. It was a tactic that he had used frequently in his business dealings. He would let the opposition stew in their juices. Then they would begin to relax thinking that he wasn't going to follow through on his promise. He had no doubt that Jeremiah Mathers was breathing a sigh of relief. There was only an hour before he was going to be leaving.

He kissed Josephine and told her that he would be back within the hour. On his way to the cellar, he stopped by Quinn and Justine's office.

"I just wanted to tell you that your mother is doing well." he said meeting Justine's direct gaze with one of his own.

"I'm glad to hear that." Justine said. "Your eyes, when did they change?"

"Sometime during the day." he replied. "I also wanted to let you know that I'm on my way to see Mathers and to give you my word that I won't kill him."

"You won't have your three hours." Quinn said.

"I won't need them. Thirty minutes is more than enough time for what I have in mind." David replied.

********

Forty-five minutes and counting.

"Let's go!" the guard shouted out.

Jeremiah jumped up, grabbed his bag and headed for the front of the cell.

"You won't need that." The guard said.

Jeremiah's stomach dropped as the bag fell from his hand and to the floor.

"Where are you taking me?" he asked not really expecting an answer.

"Follow me." The guard said.

As soon as Jeremiah was out of the cell, a guard appeared on either side of him. When he stepped forward, one appeared behind him. He followed them for what seemed to be a long way until they stopped in front of a door. The guard in front of him knocked on the door and waited until he heard the command to enter.

Jeremiah cringed when he heard David's commanding baritone and tried to back away. He knew that whatever David was going to do to him, it was going to be excruciating. The guard opened the door, stepped aside and the guard behind Jeremiah pushed him into the room. Jeremiah stumbled forward and gained his balance by grabbing on to a chair.

David nodded at the guard who was standing behind Jeremiah. The guard reached around Jeremiah and grabbed the buckle of his belt.

"What the fuck?" Jeremiah yelled and tried to grab at the hands unbuckling his belt.

Images of being sodomized ran through his head as he fought against the guard.

"Enough." David said as he walked over to Jeremiah and the guard. "I'm not going to fuck you although I'm quite sure that there are some who will." He said. "I'm going to give you a choice, take down your slacks yourself or I'll do it and I won't be nearly as gentle as your guard."

"W... What are you going to do to me?" Jeremiah stammered.

"You have ten seconds in which to decide who removes your slacks." David said his grey eyes flashing.

"Fuck..." Jeremiah said when he saw the gray flames around David's eyes.

"Your time is up." David said as he took hold of Jeremiah's slacks and ripped them off.

Jeremiah howled in pain as the material of the slacks cut into the skin of his ass, balls and cock.

"Do you know how I think rapists should be punished?" David asked as he dropped the destroyed slacks to the floor. "I think that their cocks should be cut off and crammed up their asses."

Jeremiah's eyes widened as he understood where David was going with his comments.

"Don't do this." Jeremiah said weakly.

"Is that what Josephine said to you that night? If not her then others?" David asked as he reached into his pocket and brought out a pair of gloves.

Jeremiah began to blubber as David snapped the gloves on.

"Do not move." he commanded staring into Jeremiah's panicked eyes. "Let him go." he said to the guard.

Jeremiah struggled to move backwards when he felt David's gloved hand on his cock. However, the compulsion was too strong.

"Oh god... not that! Fuck me but don't..."

A scream resonated through the room as David tightened his grip on Jeremiah's cock and yanked it hard. He screamed again when he felt another hard yank and warm blood running down his thighs and legs.

"Remember this." David hissed as he gave a final yank and held Jeremiah's bloody cock and balls in front of his face.

Jeremiah felt the room spin around him. The pain where his cock had just been was indescribable. The last thing that he remembered was seeing his bloodied cock complete with his balls in David Sheffield's gloved hand.

When he came to, he was lying on his cot. He opened his eyes and whimpered as he reached between his legs hoping that what he had just experienced was a horrible nightmare.

"Jesus!" he cried when he didn't feel his cock or balls. "Oh my god!"

Tears of humiliation and pain ran down his face as he gently prodded the areas where his cock should have been.

"Lose something?" Pam asked from across the cell. "Ahh no worries, you'll have a new one in a few hours. I mean you didn't really think that we'd leave you like that did you?"

Jeremiah didn't know whether to be relieved or not. He was going to go with relief until Pam added her next jibe.

"Someone else may want the pleasure of yanking you off... get it? Instead of wanking I said yanking?" She laughed at her own joke and then went silent for a few minutes. "I wanted to see you one more time before you go to your new home. You were supposed to go tonight but David asked that you stay for a while longer."

Fear ran through him at the prospect of another visit from David. He licked his dry lips and forced himself to ask a question.

"Why? Is he coming back?"

Pam shrugged. "I don't know... maybe but anyway, see ya!" and then she was gone.

Jeremiah lay on the cot not moving until they came for him the next evening. Once again, he picked up his bag and prayed that he wouldn't be told to leave it behind. He moved slowly so that his slacks didn't rub against his newly formed cock. Even so, it rubbed and he whimpered in pain. He could only hope that no one else got the same idea.

He caught sight of Albert who was blessedly quiet and prayed that he stayed that way for the duration of the ride. He didn't know where they were going just that it was somewhere out of the city. He was expecting to see Justine and Quinn before he left so that they could gloat at his demise. The fact that they weren't there told him that they no longer considered him worth their time.

As he walked through the cellar for the last time, he cursed everyone who he knew to be associated with Justine and Quinn. As he approached the van, he squared his shoulders and began to prepare himself for an eternity in hell.

*********

Maurice arrived shortly after Jeremiah and Albert left. He found Quinn and Justine in the living room along with David, Josephine, Violet, Edward, Mikhail and Zoe.

"Thank you for coming. How is Lorenzo's mate?" Justine asked.

"She'll recover, thank you for asking." Maurice replied.

"And your mate, is she alright?"

"She's well and would like to offer her services wherever you need them." Maurice said.

"She's a social worker right?"

"Yes my Queen."

"Justine and I would appreciate any help that she would like to give. Actually, I would like to meet your family and that includes Lorenzo's mate when she recovers."

"We would be honored... Justine. So tell me what's happening." Maurice said.

"As you know, Jeremiah and Albert are no longer here. They've been taken to a location outside of the city." Quinn said taking over the meeting. "We all know that he has friends some of whom would like to see him freed. What we want to do is to start taking care of the names that he had on his hard drive and his books. We're hoping to eliminate or drastically reduce any chance that someone will attempt a rescue mission. We're also hoping to find and rescue any other women that Jeremiah turned and sold."

"I understand but isn't that Mikhail's area of expertise?" Maurice asked.

"It is but you'll be able to help with some of the bigger fish." Quinn replied.

"In other words you want me to use my contacts to find these people."

"Exactly." Quinn said.

"I'm at your disposal." Maurice said. "Could I have a copy of your list?"

Quinn handed Maurice a folder.

"We want to start with the top guys and work our way down. We'll let you deal with the ones that you know. Whatever resources you need are at your disposal. Any questions?"

"No." Maurice said hoping that none of the names on the list were friends or business partners. But even if they were, he would do what he needed to do.

"The next topic is the gala." Justine said. "I know that it's usually a one night affair but this one will last for a week. Anyone who wants to attend can come regardless of his or her station in life. I know that it's going to be a security nightmare so that's why it won't be for two years from now. That should give you and Mikhail enough time to put together a security team that will be able to handle anything."

"Justine... are you certain about this?" Maurice asked. He was already seeing the problems with a weeklong celebration. He could tell by the look on Mikhail's face that he was having the same thoughts.

"I'm sure and I'm willing to listen to any suggestions regarding security and I'm willing to do what I can not to make it any more difficult than it needs to be. Zoe, I want you and Violet to start announcing the dates of the gala that will be July 1-7 the location and further details will be announced later. Also, add that there will be a website set up in a few weeks where people can check for information. Mikhail, have your friend Auggie take care of that and then he and his group can manage it. Of course, he'll be compensated for his time and expertise. Any questions?"

*******

Naila stirred, cried out and tried to open her swollen eyes. She tried to talk but her throat was raw and sore. The last thing that she really remembered was the party, being beaten and Lorenzo coming for her. She jumped when she felt a cool washcloth being applied to her eyes.

"Easy baby, you're safe." Lorenzo said as he rubbed an ice cube across her lips.

To Naila, it felt like a cold piece of heaven as the ice melted and the water ran down her parched throat. She tried to talk again but soon gave up and fell back into an exhausted sleep. The next time she woke, she was in Lorenzo's arms. His chin was resting on the top of her head, his breathing deep and regular, he had finally fallen asleep. She had barely moved when his dark eyes opened.

"Are you in much pain?" he asked as he touched her stomach relieved to find that it was still soft.

"N...no" she mouthed. "Bathroom."

It was slow going but they finally made it. Naila sat on the toilet and tried to see as much as she could through the slits in her eyes.

"We're at my brother's home." Lorenzo said. "Are you finished?"

"Yes... shower?" she whispered.

Lorenzo ran the shower, made sure that the water wasn't too hot. He got in first shielding her much smaller body, especially her back, from the direct spray of the water. He washed her hair and then her back with slow deliberate movements trying to minimize the pain that he knew she had to be feeling. When she began to tremble, he turned the water off, turned her so that she faced him and held her as she cried. He could feel her lips moving against his chest. He could imagine what she was saying.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Naila, this was my fault... I should have stopped you from working a long time ago. I'm sorry."

Naila looked up at him ands shook her head no.

"Yes baby it is and when you're feeling better, I have some things that I need to tell you and I hope that you'll forgive me."

Naila laid her head back on his chest and pressed against him looking for safety. A few minutes later, she was back in bed. Lorenzo applied the cream to her back and helped her put on a nightshirt that Regina had dried off.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

"A little, my throat hurts." she replied in a whisper.

"Will you be alright alone for a few minutes? I'll see what I can find in the kitchen."

Regina was in the kitchen making a snack for Jon when Lorenzo got there.

"How is she?" Regina asked.

"Hurting but she'll be alright." he replied. "She's hungry and I was wondering if I could get her something to eat."

"Of course! What about you? When did you last feed or eat?"

"I'm fine; I want to take care of Naila first." Lorenzo replied.

"Ok, let me finish with Jon and I'll bring a tray to your room." Regina said.

"I... we don't know how to thank you for your kindness." Lorenzo said softly.

"Lorenzo, you're Maurice's brother and Jon's uncle. Naila is your mate and that makes the both of you my family as well so stop with the gratitude."

Lorenzo hesitated.

"What do you know about me?"

"I know that you've made some mistakes one of which was staying away from your family. I also know that you're feeling a lot of guilt. I don't know the specifics and I don't need to but you're welcome here for as long as you want to stay."

"Again, you have our thanks." Lorenzo said. "My brother is a lucky man."

"You're welcome. Why don't you go check on Naila? I'll be there shortly."

When he got back to the room, she had already fallen back to sleep.

*********

Jeremiah tried to see where they were going and tried to memorize the turns in the off chance that he would escape. After a while, he gave up. He knew what they were doing. They were taking a haphazard route to their destination. They would drive in circles for hours before they finally arrived.

He looked over at Albert who had been mute but was beginning to open his mouth to let out a scream. Jeremiah closed his eyes when Albert began to moan softly and the moan grew into a loud piercing scream as one of Mimi's memories flashed across his brain.

Jeremiah covered his ears with his hands and tried to block out the screams that seemed to reverberate through his whole body. "Please stop." he moaned as the sound made even his already painful cock hurt even more. When he thought that he couldn't take it anymore, the screaming stopped and became sobs and even those grated on his frayed nerves.