Justine is Discovered

Story Info
Justin explores Justine and is found out.
4.2k words
4.57
9.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merc99
Merc99
36 Followers

Justin barely listened to his father tell him about the two men who were due to come over to the house later that day to clean out the refuse at the bottom of the garden, and that he should not be surprised because they had been given a key to the back gate to let themselves in. Indeed, Justin barely paid attention to anything ever since his parents told him that they were going south for a couple of days to visit his older sister at university.

Rather than listen, Justin had been thinking about having the house to himself, and the wonderful opportunities that would present for him to let his hair down. Justin was 21 years old, still living with his parents in a southern suburb of Boston. Unlike many young adults who may have been planning a raucous party for their friends when the parents were out of town, Justin had been getting increasingly distracted by the prospect of dressing up in his cute school girl plaid skirt and the white top, his lacy panties which barely could cup his penis and balls, and the long thigh high socks and high heels.

Justin imagined himself dressed up, and posing in front of the full length mirror in his parent's bedroom, admiring how his anus peeked provocatively from behind the thin string of his panties when he looked at himself kneeling with his ass pointing towards the mirror. He had already experimented, and knew exactly how to set up the various mirrors in front of him so that he could enjoy looking at his ass without getting into awkward contortions. Justin also thought about the dildo he had bought recently, and how good it would feel pressing up into his rectum. No wonder he barely listened to his father's warning. In fact, he could barely wait for his parents to say their goodbyes, get in the car and drive down the road.

Satisfied that they were gone - he waited an hour before committing himself to the dressing up process - he made his way to the bathroom and, from a secret space behind the bath tub, retrieved his kit. A naturally fine boned young man, with smooth skin, his features lent themselves to feminization quite readily. He sat in front of the mirror and did up his eyes with eyeliner and a bit of shadow. Not too much. He painted his lips in a cherry red lipstick, and then tucked his shoulder length hair up and put on his curly blonde wig, adjusting it to frame his smooth elegant face.

Then he dressed up, feeling the thrill of pulling the panties up his thighs. He tucked his penis backwards against the very micro-gusset, and then pulled up the thigh high socks, added the skirt and white blouse, and then finally stepped into his heels. Then, he reached once more into his bag and retrieved the dildo and a tube of KY.

On his way to his parent's bedroom, he collected the mirrors he would need so he could watch himself, as well as a thick towel, and then once in the bedroom he lined the mirrors up in their strategic location, all so that he could watch while he fucked himself with the dildo and masturbated.

Because it was such a pleasant day, Justin pulled open the sliding door that led out to the back garden. That way he would be able to feel the soft breeze on his skin and smell the flowers from outside. The sun was warming and the air gentle. The final touch was to add his ear buds so he could listen to Sade. The transformation was complete. Justin was now Justine, a cute blonde adult school girl.

Gradually, Justine started stroking herself. Her legs and thighs, before touching her penis through the thin lace of her panties. She was aware of becoming increasingly aroused, enjoying the feeling of the touch, of the fabrics, of the taboo of it all.

Justine took the new dildo in her hands and ran her fingers up the shaft, tracing the silicone contours of veins and sinew, and opened her lips to take it in, to lick it and then to suck on it, imagining what it would be like to suck a real cock. She (as Justin) had done so once before, experimenting with a school friend several years ago, and found himself instantly erect when he wrapped his lips around his friend's cock. Squeezing some KY on the tip of the dildo, Justine also put a little on her anus, and while doing so, admired her dark wrinkled anus in the mirrors she had set up.

She pressed the tip of the dildo against her tight anus, and relaxed onto the silicone. She felt the pressure, the tightness, the short sharp pain as her anus protested at being stretched in such a manner, and then gradually, as she relaxed her sphincter, she began to feel the sense of fullness as it slid deeper into her rectum. She pulled it out, added another gob of lube and re-entered, this time with greater ease and much less tension. She repeated this a few more times until it felt comfortable within her tight ass, and then gradually began to move the dildo in and out of her asshole, watching in the mirror all the while, enjoying the visual eroticism of fucking herself.

Once the dildo had become more comfortable, she changed position so that the dildo was now on the floor pointing upwards, and she could ride it, reverse cowgirl style. With Sade soothing her with the sensual smooth jazz sounds in her ears, Justine watched herself riding up and down the dildo. Her cock was getting harder and had popped out of the very modest gusset of her panties and was now flopping in tempo to her upwards and downwards motions.

She was feeling so good, so full, so excited and horny, her cock began to glisten with precum, and she scooped some of it up on her finger tip to taste the silkiness of her arousal. She was in an ecstatic zone of pleasure, all else gradually beginning to fade away as she lost herself in the pleasures of the dildo filling her ass, her hardening cock swinging to the motion, and the joy of being immersed in her taboo identity.

She reflected on the prospect of sucking a cock, of having a man rough handle her, of his fat cock sliding into her ass. Oh how she hungered for it. How she longed for it, for the taste of a cock, of taking a man's cum in her mouth. She always made a point of cumming in her own palm and slurping it up greedily, but she longed for someone else's jism in her mouth, to be used as a sex toy by a strong man with a beautiful penis aching for her girly boy attentions.

Magnus and Anton pulled their pick up truck to the garage and getting out checked that they still had the key given to them the day before by Justin's father. The men were both quite well built after years of manual labor and dressed in jeans and t-shirts. Magnus was balding, but Anton still had a full head of dark wavy hair and was popular with the ladies.

They collected their tools, and unlocked the side gate leading to the back garden. They reckoned that clearing the refuse would take a couple of hours, and then they were off for the rest of the day, it being Saturday they could take it easy.

They walked down the short alleyway and entered onto the expanse of the back garden. It was well covered with lawn, flower beds, and very private being shielded by dense bush and some trees. Magnus and Anton immediately saw the pile of refuse they needed to collect, and saw the bushes that they would need to trim back, and walked over to where these were in order to start their job. As they approached the pile of garden refuse, Anton happened to look in the direction of the house, his attention drawn by the sounds of moaning and heavy breathing. His eyes caught sight of movement in one of the rooms and as he approached the open sliding doorway he saw a young blonde girl moving up and down provocatively and heard her moaning in pleasure as she did so.

Anton motioned to Magnus for him to come closer and as Magnus did, it became apparent that the girl was riding a sex toy and enjoying herself. Also, she was clearly oblivious to their presence. As the two men approached, they began to feel a tingling in their loins at the display of sensuality in front of them, so they drew even closer to see what was going on, and perhaps ... well, who knew what might happen.

Moving ever closer to the open door way, they could get a better look, and what Anton and Magnus saw surprised them. It was completely unexpected! In front of them they saw a young female looking person, dressed in a school girl outfit, riding a dildo but with a penis that was quite erect and flopping upwards and downwards as 'she' rode the dildo. Neither Magnus nor Anton ever thought of themselves as gay, and certainly Anton with his many female lovers never questioned his sexuality, but seeing Justin in front of them, in full abandon, a dildo smoothly sliding in and out of his anus, all dressed up as Justine, aroused both men.

Instinctively, and without even thinking about it, both men began to hoist their thickening cocks within their jeans, getting their cocks more comfortable as they swelled in arousal. Watching for a few minutes, Magnus looked at Anton and motioned him to enter the room where Justin was fucking himself.

Justine, of course, was completely oblivious to this until she felt a hand around the back of her head pulling her towards a well built bald man who had already undone his fly and had his semi-erect penis in his hand waving it towards Justine's upturned face. Justine suddenly jumped out of her reverie. She was a young adult male, dressed up in girl's clothes riding a dildo in a very compromising position and there were two fully grown quite muscular guys standing in his parent's bedroom, both of whom had their cocks out.

Justin's ear buds fell out and he could hear the men growling in arousal, breathing heavily. The bald man with his hand around the back of Justin's neck was saying

"C'mon you sissy faggot. You know you want to suck some real cock."

As he drew Justin's face closer to his thickening cock, Justin could smell it, and then it touched his cheek close to his mouth. Despite himself, Justin found that he was actually turned on by the experience, even while being shocked and horrified and terrified.

Justin tried in vain to pull away, to retain whatever little dignity he could muster. The dark haired man said to him

"Hey faggot, don't try anything. We've some photos of you that your parents will enjoy looking at so they can see what their boy gets up to when they're not around."

Justin registered these words, and began to panic. He would be exposed. He would be ridiculed and humiliated. He would never be able to look his parents in the face again.

"Suck his cock if you know what's good for you" continued the dark haired man. He was caught between a rock and a hard place ... or a hard cock ... and he knew he would be ruined if he didn't comply.

As if no longer being responsible for himself, Justin felt very turned on - helpless, trapped, weak, submissive, compromised, humiliated and with a suddenly raging erection which he found himself embarrassingly aware of. He found that his mouth was actually opening, and the soft skin of the bald man's now hard penis was brushing his lips. Justin already longed to taste cock again ... now he didn't have any choice.

The situation suddenly liberated Justin, and he found himself embracing both his alter-ego and the opportunity, and throwing caution to the wind, Justine opened her mouth and took Magnus' penis between her lips. It was a large cock. A man's cock. Thick, veined and very hard. He was circumcised and the glans was full, with just a hint of precum oozing from the eye. Justine found herself, almost as if watching from outside of her own body, moving her head backwards and forwards along Magnus' shaft, engulfing his prick in her salivating mouth, wrapping her tongue around it, suddenly giving herself in to the hunger, the raw craving she felt.

She also became aware that her hips had begun moving again, and that she was riding the dildo that was still in her ass while she sucked on Magnus' cock. She also, alarmingly she realized, was wondering about how the dark haired good looking guy's cock would taste, and looked up at him as he was stroking it, while he watched Justine take Magnus' cock into her eager mouth.

Anton was enjoying the show, stroking his own large uncut cock, stroking the precum over the head of his cock and enjoying the sensation. He watched this femboy suck his friend's cock and continue to ride the dildo and found himself really turned on by the prospect of getting some head and even fucking that tight little ass. The kid was a very passable girl, and Anton found himself to be hugely aroused at the incongruity of the scene that they had stumbled across. Anton saw the femboy looking at his cock, and he stepped forward to offer it to him.

"Here ya go baby" Anton said in a hoarse voice, thick with arousal, and pushed his cock towards Justin's face.

Justine took her mouth off of Magnus's cock and licked the end of Anton's cock, moaning softly in pure lust. Justine shifted position so that she was on her knees in front of Anton's throbbing cock, and bobbed her head up and down over the head, and then started to lick the shaft and tongue the man's hairy hanging balls. Justine felt like such a slut ... and she was.

Magnus watched Anton having his cock sucked and how willing the faggot now was to play ball. He reached down and grabbed Justin under the arms and pulled him upright, and still with the dildo in his ass, threw him onto the bed. Justin's legs splayed apart, showing his own erect penis, glistening with precum, the dildo up his anus, exposed for the men to see.

Magnus bent over and pulled down the lacy panties and Justin was exposed - a young adult male, hard cock, dressed up like a girl, with the dildo in his ass there for the two beefy men to look at. Justine felt both ashamed and exhilarated, aroused and scared.

Magnus pulled his jeans off, and stepped over to where Justin was laying. He climbed up onto the bed and straddled Justin's head, his dick pointing down the length of Justin's body, his balls hanging over Justin's open and willing mouth. Justine licked at the hanging testicle sack, feeling the wrinkled skin under her tongue, the hairs, and smelling him. Magnus shifted slightly and suddenly his anus was spread wide across Justine's nose.

She smelled him and both terrified and ridiculously aroused at the prospect of being defiled in such a manner, she started to taste Magnus' anus with the tip of her tongue before surrendering to her lust and sliding it all of the way in to his musky hole. She vaguely became aware in her intoxicated daze that the dildo was being slid out of her ass, and then next she felt the pressure of a penis against her asshole. She was being fucked - for real - by a man, not a dildo. She felt flustered and turned on beyond anything she had ever known before.

None of her experiences of riding a dildo and jerking off had ever felt this good. She collapsed into a state of bliss as Anton's cock, warm and softer, more accommodating than the dildo, slid easily into her rectum.

Magnus continued to squat over Justin's face. He was enjoying the feeling of the wet soft tongue sliding in and out of his ass hole. Very few women he had been with had ever done this, and so Magnus was making the most of it. He reached around and spread his cheeks even further apart so Justin could get his tongue in deeper. And he did.

It seemed that the boy was hungry for Magnus' ass, and so Magnus obliged while watching Anton slide his cock in the boy's own ass. The boy was clearly enjoying it. His cock was oozing precum in a small trickle that was extending from the tip of his cock to his stomach, leaving a little pool of silky silvery liquids, and he was moaning softly his voice muffled by Magnus's buttock cheeks. Magnus shifted backwards and climbed off the bed, standing next to Justin so that Justin could suck his cock again, and naturally, Justin, consumed by raw lust, did so obligingly.

Anton withdrew his cock from Justin's anus and watched as the boy's sphincter clenched and unclenched spasmodically. He switched places with Magnus and fed his cock, still hot from Justin's ass, to Justin for him to suck. Justine opened her mouth wide to take the throbbing cock, and tasted the warm musky scent of her own asshole. It made her squirm and moan in wanton delight. She was sucking a cock that had just been up her own ass. How dirty she was. What a little slut. She sucked at the man's cock hungrily.

She loved the feel of the head in her mouth, how the foreskin moved up and down as she bobbed her head, and feeling the contours of his veins under her tongue. She felt herself being lifted up and turned over, and suddenly she was on her knees, her ass naked and facing upwards, exposed. Anton got onto the bed and positioned himself in front of Justine so that she could continue to suck his aching cock. Magnus slipped his cock into Justine's still gaping asspussy, enjoying the wetness, the warmth, and the tightness as her rectum wrapped itself around the new entrant.

Justine rocked backwards and forwards across the two cocks impaling her at each end. She established a rhythm, and heard, and enjoyed, the groaning and excited panting of the two men she was pleasuring at the same time. She was lost to the ecstasy of sucking Anton's cock, tasting his juices, while feeling Magnus's cock in her anus, stretching her out and filling her in ways that the dildo never could. She reached under herself and touched her own hard cock, feeling the precum oozing out of her in silky strands of delicious arousal, and used it as lubricant to rub the head of her own cock.

She had yet to be touched by either man, but she felt as wet as if she had cum several times already. She found herself just on the brink of orgasm, just at the threshold, and yet still not quite at the point to cross over. She wanted to savor her orgasm for when the two men came. She wanted their cum all over her eager body, in her mouth, over her face. She wanted to drown in their orgasms and drink their cum.

Anton was getting closer and closer to cumming. He hadn't cum for a few days, so was already pretty good to go, and this young man, this cross-dressing sissy was sucking him like a pro. His balls were beginning to ache, and were getting tighter and tighter. His cock was aching and he enjoyed watching this quite pretty face going down on him. Magnus was getting off on fucking this tight warm asshole and found a strange (and forbidden) pleasure in his balls bumping up against Justin's testicles, all of which added to his pleasure.

Suddenly, he heard himself moaning "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum" as the jism filled his cock ready to explode.

The femboy slid off of Magnus's aching cock, rolled over quickly and declared "Cum in my mouth please - I wanna taste your cum!"

Magnus knew he would oblige and stepped up to the head of the bed, and leaned over Justin's face, aiming the head of his cock towards the wide open slut mouth, hungry for his cream. Dammit - not even women wanted him to cum in their mouths, yet here was this boy slut so hungry, so desperate for it.

Anton watched Magnus step forward ready to ejaculate into Justin's mouth, and felt his own triggers go off as he reached climax. Now that Justin had repositioned himself to catch Magnus's cum, Anton needed to move as well. He shifted position so that he was over Justin's forehead, with his cock poised over his open mouth, and watched as Magnus spurted several long stringy loads of white cum into the boy's open mouth.

The boy was touching his own cock, stroking it furiously as Magnus came in his mouth, and all of this was too much for Anton who suddenly climaxed then as well, his cream shooting across Justin's face and lobbing into the boy's mouth which was filling with the ejaculate of the two men.

Justine quickly rotated into a supine position so that she could take Anton's cock, so that she could capture all of his cum in her mouth, and as he stepped forward, Anton did not disappoint. His cock throbbed and suddenly, with an almost audible 'whoosh', he ejaculated into her mouth. The hot cum streaked across her lips initially, but the second spurt of slightly salty thick cum landed at the back of Justine's throat.

Merc99
Merc99
36 Followers
12