Justine is Discovered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt her mouth begin to fill, and then suddenly the guy she had been sucking on was over her, his thick cock positioned over her face. She could smell his anus, feel his balls over her forehead and nose and then there was more cum filling her slut mouth. The men seemed to cum and cum, off loading a significant amount of semen in Justine's eager mouth. She allowed her mouth to fill, to savor the taste of the men's cum before she swallowed in a large gulp, feeling the blob of jism slide down her throat.

Not satisfied, and on the verge of orgasm herself, she lifted up her head and wrapped her lips around Magnus' still throbbing cock, sucking out the last of his ejaculate, before then turning to Anton's large uncut cock and sucking feverishly on his glans savoring the last of the warm milky cum. Then Justine was overwhelmed by her own excitement and orgasm, and with her hand she brought herself over the edge, vaguely aware of Magnus's fingers up her wet and distended anus probing her prostate gland and pushing her into seventh heaven.

Her own cum exploded across her little school girl skirt in thick blobs of ecstasy, and she collapsed into a quivering mess as her orgasm subsided, her ass stretched by the two cocks, her mouth full of the taste of men's semen, used and deliciously abused.

After a seeming eternity, she heard the men in the background, one was saying that he needed to take a piss. To her horror, Justine found herself asking the man to piss on her, for her to taste it, and as if inhabiting another's body, Justine stripped off her girl clothes and led the men out into the garden. She knelt in front of them and asked them to piss on her. The men's cocks were still thick with arousal and after a short time, Anton's cock spurted a few drops of urine and then began a full flow. Justine, the little femboy slut that she was, felt the hot piss flow over her face and her chest and down over her still semi-erect cock.

She opened her mouth, and the men obligingly directed their flows towards her face and her mouth, and she gulped hungrily at their hot urine, drinking it with gusto. Then, as the flows petered out, she took their still throbbing cocks into her mouth, and as she had done previously to suck out the last of their cum, so she sucked out the last of their piss.

Once she had drunk her fill, she, still kneeling, looked up at Anton and Magnus and asked coyly

"My parents are away for a few days. Do you want to come back a bit later for some more fun?"

The men looked down at her, piss soaked, cute and so wantonly available, her cock softening now, so naked, so horny, so very fuckable, and without even thinking about it, agreed enthusiastically. They would be spending their weekend with Justin, their newly discovered little femboy fucktoy.

12