Juxtaposition Pt. 01

Story Info
Two literary creatives get creative in other ways.
1.2k words
4.31
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eric H
Eric H
7 Followers

Juxtaposition, Part I.

(Based on a true story)

"You better not cum in her mouth."

Those were my instructions, delivered via speakerphone as I sat on the couch in my loft space with my jeans unzipped, down around my ankles, and my dick out.

At the moment it wasn't hard to obey the request, as the idea of what i was in the midst of had me excited but not completely hard, although I didn't know how long that state of affairs would last as the young woman on her knees in front of me was stroking my dick up and down while simultaneously licking it slowly up one side, and down the other.

The voice on the phone was Jessica, a woman I met the previous weekend at a writer's workshop I heard about online held weekly in a local coffee shop. As my work includes a fair amount of creative writing, I thought the class would be worth a try. The class was mostly women and a couple of men who I think may have been a couple, but I ended up connecting with Jessica, a very pretty slim lady with brown skin and thick hair shaved on one side, who I learned was a creative writing student in her junior year at a local college.

We both had an affinity for the work of Harlem Renaissance authors, especially some of the more obscure writers of that period who were ostracized by their peers because of the sexual nature of their content. Conversation about erotica over coffee turned into evening drinks at a nearby hotel bar, drinks turned into flirtation and kissing, and kissing turned into me going down on her in an elevator and her returning the favor from the passenger seat as I drove her back to her car.

The week after that was busy for both of us workwise but filled with sexting and trading scenarios that made me hard every time my phone notified me of a new message from her. She was bisexual, and described herself as a "sex positive exhibitionist who didn't believe in traditional relationships." There was no formal declaration of what we were doing, we were just vibing with each other and wanted to continue the vibe.

The woman on her knees before me was Kim, a thick body blonde I met the previous night at a lounge I frequent with an open minded clientele. We hit it off at the bar and the conversation became sexual pretty quickly. I invited her over and she came by on her break from work. We made out for a while and I got the idea to call Jessica and put her talk to the test.

I knew from what Jessica told me of her schedule she'd either be studying or between classes this time of day, so I called her, hoping she'd be somewhere private, but not too much.

"Hey." I said into the phone, as I put it on speaker.

"Heyyyy," Jessica answered, her light voice now filling the room. "what's up?"

"I'm at home, about to get my dick sucked."

There was silence on the other end, I assume as she decided on how to react to my statement. I held the phone down so she could hear the suction of Kim's mouth as she licked me.

"Hey girl," Kim giggled into the phone before resuming her licking. I was getting more excited as it seemed that neither girl was offended by the existence of the other in my life at the same time.

"You better not cum in her mouth." Jessica said quietly, which told me there may have been people around her.

"I thought you were non-traditional," I teased.

"Whatever motherfucker. I dont give a fuck about you getting head but you better not fuck her, and you better not cum in her mouth."

"Are you telling me what to do?"

"Yes. That's my dick. What is she doing?"

"Right now she's playing with your dick" I responded, and Kim continued licking while her hands trailed her tongue. Then her lips engulfed the head of my dick and slowly, she eased me into her throat.

"Ahhhh, she sucking the tip," I relayed.

"You like that, don't you?" Jessica asked.

"Mmmhmmm...you gone do it next?"

"You already got that bitch doing it."

"Are you wet?" I demanded. "Are you playing with yourself?"

"Don't worry about what I'm doing and like I said, you better not come in her mouth."

On hearing that, Kim sped up her suction. She opened her mouth a little and drooled saliva and precum down the shaft of my penis. Combined with her two handed technique and the lasciviousness of the situation I wasn't going to hold out much longer.

"Are you gonna cum in her mouth?" Jessica asked once more, and my answer wasn't a verbal one.

"UGGGGGGHNNNNNHH!!!" I shouted, as almost a week's worth of backed up cum jetted out of my dick into Kim's mouth. True to her word, Kim didn't spill a drop; she swallowed and gulped noisily as my cum filled first her mouth, then her throat, on its journey to her stomach.

Two more thick spurts followed the first as I shuddered uncontrollably and tried to back away but Kim reached her hands under my hips and held me in place, as she nursed the sensitive head of my penis clean of every trace of sperm. I think there may have been a bit of defiance of Jessica in Kim's actions, asserting her dominance in that moment, as if to prove to Jessica and me that her mouth could satisfy me better than the pussy Jessica was sitting on and wanted me to save myself for.

"Did you cum in her mouth?" Jessica asked.

"Yes...fuck yes!" I responded, once I could speak.

"Are you gonna fuck her?" Jessica asked.

"I'm saving that for you. But you need to get over here so we can make that happen."

"We can, but...I believe in reciprocity. I expect the same from you."

"Meaning what?"

"You'll see." Jessica responded, and ended the call.

I pulled Kim into my lap. "Got damn, you suck dick so well!" I said, and we kissed. The smell of my cum was on her breath but I kissed her anyway.

"I know," Kim said, with a look of pride on her face. "I've never not been able to make a man cum with my mouth. Never."

She glanced at the phone lying on the couch, and looked at me.

"Are you in trouble?" Kim asked.

I thought for a moment. "I don't know," I replied.

"Well I hope yall work that out," she said, maneuvering herself out of my grasp. "I gotta go."

"What are you doing next week?" I asked as I walked her to the door.

"Handle that situation and hit me up," she answered coyly, then she left.

I went to shower. As the hot water covered my skin, I wondered what Jessica would do to top what just happened, how she really felt about it, and what she would challenge us both to do to up the sexual reciprocity stakes. But mostly I was relaxed, satisfied, and happy to see where this vibe would lead...

Eric H
Eric H
7 Followers