Rosie...Jack's Newest Client

Story Info
Rosie hires Jack to fulfill her needs and desires.
4.2k words
4.37
7.9k
9
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
30 Followers

Rosie wakes the same way every morning. Her acknowledgement of consciousness is the sound of her own breathing, the feel of her chest rising and falling. Right on schedule as usual. The script is the same. She runs her hands over her firm 'B' sized tits. Shivering at imagining those hands are not hers, but a large muscular sexy man raking his mitts over her hard sensitive nipples. The sound of her breathy moan ripples through her ears, and she knows what's next. That hard ache, the needy twinge inside her warm moist pussy, radiating up her spine, sending pulses of fire through her nipples. "Oh God," she groans, again, realizing it's all in her imagination. She is haunted by her own carnal needs and desires, things she has sorely missed in the last 3 years of marriage.

She rises, knowing that staying in bed to masturbate will only partially tame her beast. As she sips her morning coffee alone, she fingers the business card the woman gave her. They had been chatting at the local coffee shop. Rosie complimenting the stranger, Sarah she recalls, on how cute her baby is and how much she desires to become pregnant, wanting a baby of her own. Sarah thanked her and gave her a business card. "Call Jack sweety, he has what you need...or want," the woman assured her. Sarah also told her that Jack runs a group exercise class in the park every morning during the week.

That was last Friday. It's Monday, and Rosie has a plan. Getting up early, she dons her sexiest running gear and sets off on a run to the park. She calculates that if she runs a 2.5-mile route, she will finish by the time Jack's class is almost over. She envisions presenting herself with a nice sweat and flushed cheeks, her chest rising and falling as she breathes in her recovery. The athletic hot babe, waiting patiently for her beefcake in the park. She loves that scenario. Off she goes.

Rosie wonders if the rumors she heard were true or a load of bs, as she slows to a walk near where Jack conducts class. Her mind churns to visions of Jack taking her in his arms. He madly strokes his hard thick cock inside her slow and deep, he whispers sweet things in her ear like, 'Rosie darling, my sweet gorgeous lover, have my baby sweetness,' and then they kiss and ferociously orgasm together, right in front of his exercise group. Waves of tremors pass over her as she sees him, leading his group of hard body followers through their daily dozen. Sitting on the bench closest to the group, Rosie studies his physique intensely. "Jesus," she says to herself, "He's gorgeous!"

6 foot 2 inches of raw muscle, not an ounce of fat on his hard body, Jack is an imposing specimen. His longer, shoulder length hair is somewhat greying. "No spring chicken," she notes. "But that body. God, I bet his cock is huge." Rosie imagines him standing before her, his broad chest and rippled abs on display, and that thick veining hard dick jumping and throbbing directly in front of her lips. Her pussy vibrates and she has a mini orgasm, fighting the urge to rip off her panties and finger herself madly.

She listens intently to his voice as he barks out commands like a drill sergeant. The people respond, not wanting to displease him, which always results in running a lap around the park perimeter, a 2-mile endeavor. They all know that the run is the beginning of the end of the class. They would rather do it as a group, instead of being singled out early due to slacking off. "I own your ass when you are in my park," Jack reminds them. He snickers inwardly thinking, 'I can't believe these people pay me to abuse them.'

Of course, leading an exercise group is not Jack's only source of income. Jack provides much needed services to a select group of women. The needy, the forlorn, the ignored women, mostly all of them married. Those that crave the passion and sensual attention of a true man's man. Oh, and they also must possess the ability to pay...and Jack is paid very well!

It's early. The sun is rising and heating the air. Jack is sweating more than usual. He removes his shirt, stretching his arms high overhead, he curls them down into a flexed stage pose. His muscles pop and ripple. He knows the cute Asian girl sitting on the nearby bench has been studying him. He smiles his patented way directly at her, holding his pose for her viewing pleasure. Rosie's jaw drops and just as quickly, she turns her head, trying to be cool, while still attempting to side eye Mr. America. Jack purposely adjusts his tight workout shorts. He sends the group off on their run.

Rosie bites her lower lip, feeling her pussy purr. She intently stares at him, trying to will him to approach her, with her mind. She is manic, craving to be held in his strong arms and be crazy fucked like a ragdoll.

'Oh no this is wrong, Rosie, you are married.' She starts again with the self-denials but then...she sees him walking towards her. It's been a long time since she has been so turned on by another man, she shakes, her mind scrambling to not blow it.

Jack gathers his things and strolls over to the walking path, intentionally, directly towards her. 'I wonder if she is interested in joining the group?' Jack ponders and smiles as he gets close to her. The closer he gets to her, the more her real beauty is revealed. Dropping his bag on the path he smiles and says, "Hi, I'm Jack. Mind if I share your bench sweety?"

Jack quickly processes her features...'Mmmmm, long dark black hair, gorgeous eyes, slender frame, sweet 'B' size tits, shapely curves and from what I can tell, a firm tight ass with shapely legs.' 'Hmmmm, I could use a tasty morsel like that right now. Nothing like a post workout hard sweaty fuck, especially with a cute package like this one.'

Rosie smiles back at Jack while fixing her ponytail and batting her eyes. "Hi," she responds smiling, "I'm Rosie. Of course, please have a seat." Her eyes study his chiseled abs. Jack is used to being ogled and he quickly picks up on her eagerness to flirt with him.

Jack loves her cute smile, and she looks so inviting. "Nice to meet you, Rosie. Such a gorgeous name, how's your morning going?" Jack continues stretching and flexing.

"Oh... mmm. I'm good, I'm just relaxing here at the park. Enjoying the view," Rosie says while staring at his glistening broad chest and praying she comes off as authentic, and not some trashy horny slut...unless he might like that sort of girl. Her breath hitches for a moment.

"It's such a nice day for sitting quietly," Jack replies. He makes it obvious that he is intensely looking her body up and down, from head to toe. "Any chance you might want to join my exercise group gorgeous?" Jack asks, staring into her eyes and admiring her sensuous body, her sweet smile, the way she twirls her hair with a finger, an involuntary sign of flirting. He notes her rapid breathing, just shy of a pant. He wonders how much cash she has on her?

Rosie, being both nervous and horny, suddenly remembers she is a married woman, although a small part of her imagines again what it would feel to be fucked by a man like Jack. To feel his hard body pinning her down as his thick cock pounds her pussy. Rossie's panties are soaked. She spills her guts to Jack, blurting it all out.

"I have been married for three years but my little wimpy husband can't satisfy me."

"I never have an orgasm unless I cause it."

"I'm not pregnant either and I want to be so badly." "

"I'm so fucking frustrated and horny I could fuck you right here, right now Jack!"

"A woman, Sarah, gave me your card and said you could possibly help me."

"Would you like some lemonade? I have some. I also have a warm muffin?" Rosie cringes at her rehearsed lines but still spreads her legs open wide while flashing Jack her best naughty smile. Hoping she didn't come across as too desperate.

"Lemonade and a muffin!" Very kind of you to offer my dear," Jack says, attempting to calm down this tightly wound hottie.

"Let's chat a bit about my service darling." Rosie stares at his chest and her hungry eyes roam all over his hot sweaty body. His shorts bulge, as they always do whenever he is near an attractive woman.

"It's kind of my line of work to pick up on these things. I believe I have a solution that may help you out in your current condition...and yes, I would love to taste your muffin," he says with a grin.

Rosie hands Jack a bottle of lemonade. "I'll give you the muffin in due time, provided the price is right and your services are the type I desire."

Rosie then reaches out and caresses his arms. "Ooh I'm sorry I got carried away. I think I need to go. I'm feeling both horny and embarrassed!"

Jack smiles, picking up on her innuendo. "Wait sweetness. Sit and listen to my program and then decide. Besides, I look forward to tasting your delicious muffin. I must tell you; I provide excellent service with a guarantee. I don't cum cheap darling...Pun intended!"

"How bad do you need a big strong man like me to do your heavy lifting sweets?" He turns toward her, spreading his legs showing her how big his bulge is as it strains against his shorts.

Rosie's jaw drops, both surprised by his straight forwardness and the huge monster he is packing. She jumps to her feet, "What are you saying? No, no, I'm married. I need to go."

She is now extremely horny and turned on but feels embarrassed, still trying to look calm. All the while craving for him to grab her and carry her off to the woods to fuck her mean and nasty.

Jack stands up. "Hold on a second gorgeous and he grabs her wrist. "Look, I'm very experienced...I've seen your kind before...Let me guess, a husband that doesn't pay attention to you. That gnawing ache inside for passion and wild sexual satisfaction."

He leans in by her ear and whispers, "That raw need to have your sweet pussy sucked and fucked. Cmon baby, I'll make you a deal, half my usual price and a promise for a future quicky, at your convenience, next time for free...you know you want it. Let's do it baby right here in the park. How hot and sexy will that be?"

Rosie's mind is in overdrive, torn between leaving as a faithful wife, and following her urge to get laid by a real man.

She just stands there, looking at Jack's glistening muscular body, biting her finger. "I don't know...mmh.. I'm not even sure if it's common for a woman to pay a man for sex." Jack can sense she is starting to become more open to the idea.

Stroking her wrist softly, he pulls her down onto the bench beside him. His sweat drips on her thigh, searing a pathway to her clit and both her nipples. She trembles as his musky scent wafts over her. Her breathing increases rapidly because of the way he 'handled' her. She licks her lips, desiring to taste his sweat, his lips, his cock.

Smiling and looking directly into Rosie's eyes, he moves her hand over his throbbing cock. Rosie draws her hand back a bit but then concedes, wanting to feel his thick shaft in her small hands. "I see you are hesitant...I tell you gorgeous, I know women. You need to forget about all the social bs about what's what. Listen to your inner slut baby girl. I know you love to fuck; every girl loves to fuck."

"I tell you what, I'll let you have it for free. If you are satisfied, then you pay me what you think Im worth. Of course, the next time the price will be triple. This is how I do business baby and for me business is good. What do you say Rosie, you sexy little minx. Let's fuck baby girl!"

Rosie is so tempted. "But im married." Then just like that she asks, "Umm. how much?"

"Baby, the last thing I want to do is fuck up your marriage. It's just sex baby and it will be good too. As I said, nothing this time, but next time it will be 3 times the going rate. I normally charge 300 a fuck and 800 all night. You can't pass up that kind of a bargain, gorgeous."

"Cmon baby, let's get you screaming right over under that big tree. I want to make you cum for me and hear you scream like a 2-dollar whore. You know you want it sweety!"

"Mmmhm... it's quiet and peaceful here." Rosie's heart is beating fast. She digs in her purse. "I think I have $800. You're sure it's safe here?" Rosie starts to touch Jack's sweaty chest and arms. "Fuck it." she says. "I don't care if people see me or not. "Fuck it. Let's do this Jack!"

"Thats my girl!" Jack picks her up and carries her across the grass to the big tree. "I fuck a lot here baby. This tree mostly gives us cover from the pathway, but not totally."

"Isn't the chance of being seen so hot and sexy?" Jack asks as he runs his hand around her neck, the other on her hip. Not waiting for her to respond he continues. "I love your curves darling...I can't wait to taste that 'muffin' of yours. Now strip and let me see that sexy future MILF body!"

Rosie kicks off her running shoes and peels off her dri-fit top. She notices Jack towers over her by more than a foot. "You're so much bigger, Jack. Little Asian women like me aren't used to your size. Will you be gentile with me?" she says as her heart pounds and she shakes deliciously, as gentile is not what she really seeks. She wiggles out of her tight running togs and her one hand automatically grasps her tits and her other slides softly over her pussy, hiding as well as massaging, her 'sweet muffin.'

"Oh my, you are a sexy girl. Now strip my shorts off me," Jack demands. Rosie dutifully pulls the draw string and slides his shorts down around his ankles. His huge throbbing cock touches her belly. "Touch it baby," he tells her. She grasps his shaft with both hands. Her tiny hands don't fit completely around its girth.

Rosie stares at his rod, drooling, never having seen anything like it before. She drops to her knees and licks the length of it very slowly. Her little mouth can only cover the head of his cock. She strokes the shaft and vibrates at the thought of this monster hammering inside her tight pussy.

Rosie feels like a cheap little slut and she loves it. Her heart is pounding, thinking how easily people can see her. Deep down it burns hot inside her. 'I'm such a cock slut whore,' she giggles to herself. One side of her brain understands the danger of voyeurism, yet the other side wants to be seen. She has secretly always wanted to be watched being roughly fucked, to have others drool and crave what she is getting, her pussy being pounded by a gorgeous man with a huge cock and to have others want to do the same to her. Her horniness rages in her brain as she swallows the head of his hard throbbing pole.

Rosie looks up at him, her hot stud. Jack puts his hands on his waist, showing his dominance over her. Rosie glares at him briefly and then quickly resumes her role as being submissive to her man, licking and sucking the head of his cock.

"Mmmmm, that's it, baby girl. Suck that cock sweety. All my MILFs love sucking my cock baby and all of them are hot cum sluts, just like you." Jack joyfully watches as she works on devouring his cock. He listens as she slobbers and chokes on his thick veiny shaft. "Suck it woman!"

Rosie unties her ponytail, letting her long black hair fall free. Her silky locks feel so sweet flowing around his hips and over his thighs. She tries to swallow more of his cock but can only get a third of it down her tight throat. She licks the tip like it's a lollipop, coaxing his precum to dribble out. Rosie smiles and expresses her joy at tasting his warm fluid. She is thoroughly enjoying her sensual task.

Jack runs his hands through her long, gorgeous hair. "Fuck Rosie, you lick my cock good baby." His hand grips her hair. He forces his cock to deep throat her. She shakes, tears come to her eyes, but she sucks him like a pro, gagging and slurping, her tiny mouth and throat stretched like never before.

"Gulp, gulp, gulp..." Rosie tries her best to accommodate his cock in her throat.

"Ok baby...you don't get all the fun." Jack drags his cock out of her mouth and lays down on the grass. "69 me baby. I want to taste that muffin you promised me earlier."

Rosie settles on top of Jack and lowers her wet pussy to his face. Her sweet musky scent assaults him. He groans in anticipation of her soft labia sliding around his tongue. Her sweet, sweaty and salty drippings moisturize his lips. Her pussy pulses as his tongue slips inside her pink hole, opening the floodgates to her delicious reserves. Jack tongue licks her phat pussy lips, so soft and warm.

Her gushes slide over his tongue and down his throat, causing him shudder. His cock throbs as she continues to lick the head and slather her sweet lips over and up and down his length. Rosie's right hand holds his shaft and her left caresses his balls, which vibrate insanely. "Fuck Rosie, your pussy tastes angelic baby."

"Come on Jack, let's fuck," Rosie cries out.

"Anything you say baby...you're paying the bill!"

He peels her off himself and lays her on her back. He grabs her ankles and spreads those gorgeous legs wide, pushing them up high over her shoulders. Her bald, juicy pussy looks so inviting, glistening in the morning sunlight. Jack slides the head of his cock up and down her pussy slit, teasing her, listening for her moaning and begging for him to cock fuck her tight pussy. Jack slips the head of his cock inside Rosie's pink opening.

"OMG, you're so tight baby." He pushes hard, and it enters her temple with a pop. Her tight lips slam closed around it, attempting to sever it as a prize. He yanks it out and plunges it through her slippery gates again. His spine rattles as the incredible endorphin rush flows through every cell in his mind and body. Jack fucks her pussy with just the head, teasing and edging her viciously!

"Oh fuck, it's so big," Rosie squeals, begging for more. "Give it to me Jack, you fucker. Fuck my brown pussy with your huge white cock. Fuck me hard Jack!"

They fuck missionary on the ground, under the tree and surrounded by bush. Jack pounds her fast and deep. Rosie holds onto his neck and encourages him, "Harder...Faster...Harder!" They fixate on each other's eyes.

'Fuck, this beauty's pussy is the tightest I've ever had,' he pines. 'OMG she's amazing!' He pants. He rams his cock full length inside her, deep. He feels her shake violently as he bottoms out on her cervix. Her nails dig deep into his back. Jack whispers in her ear, "Rosie, you like getting fucked by my big cock. Don't you baby?" He thrusts inside her hard, over and over, grabbing her hair and pulling it roughly, licking her face. "Fuck my big thick cock Rosie, fuck it you filthy slut!"

"Ahhh...Ahhh...Ahhhh...Fuck Baby!" she screams aloud as they orgasm together, his cum painting Rosie's insides with waves of his hot sauce.

Suddenly, Rosie shouts, "Fuck Jack! I'm not on my pill!"

Jack smiles as she said that. Her legs are wrapped around his ass making sure his cock stays inside her hot pussy, and she tightens her grip.

"I don't care about your pill baby. Thats your weak assed husband's problem...in fact I hope I get your pregnant...my hot cum mixing with yours, so warm and slippery, searing your insides as I pump you full. I'll give you a baby, sweets. Just like I do for all the other MILFS on my client list."

"Fuck me you sexy whore!" He plants his lips on hers, loving it when a woman screams inside his throat as she orgasms.

"Mmmmphh..." Rosie's muffled screams rattle through his soul. She cums hard, grinding her pelvis against his meanly, biting his neck and shoulders. She yells as her body shakes involuntarily, "I'm squirting!"

She screams again, even louder! "Jack" she cries, their sweat coating each other. Rosie stares in his eyes as he continues pumping his seed deep in her silky pussy. 'God, what a hot stud,' she thinks, while milking his cock for the last drop of cum she can get.

Rosie squeaks weakly, "I... want... more... mmmhh.." Like the shameless cum slut she now officially identifies as.

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
30 Followers
12