Jynx'd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mathis handed her back the towel and then pulled off his shirt. He saw her looking at him, her brow arching. "Hey, it's a pool party, okay?"

"I'm not complaining," she replied. "Do you want to grab something to eat? I'm starving."

Mathis agreed and the two of them grabbed couple of slices of pizza and some pop from the buffet table then found some seats in a corner of the garden.

"Finally caught up with you again and you pull another stunt like that on me," he sighed, shaking his head.

"Don't blame me," she mused, as she took a big bite. Through gritted teeth she added, "I'm just getting you back."

He frowned. "Getting me back for what? It's me who owes you a couple."

Samantha swallowed then said, "You set me up to come here thinking that it was going to be a kid's birthday party -- a little GIRL'S birthday party. I'm sorry to say that Chris is most definitely a dude who needs a good shave."

Mathis sat back in his chair and shook his head. "Hey, I had nothing to do with you being here," he insisted, "I swear. I was just as surprised to see you showing your talents on that table."

Still chewing, she eyed him and asked, "Really? It really wasn't you? It's just a coincidence that we ran into each other here?"

He crossed his heart, then circled his hand around his face. "This face is too pure to lie," he said.

Samantha chuckled. She frowned and said, "So who could have done it?"

Mathis shrugged.

"Well," she sighed as she finished off her slice, "As long as someone pays for it, I don't mind. It's been fun."

"You really had them going. Those balloons are a riot," he admitted.

"Told you I was good," she said with a wink. She leaned towards him and added, "You know, you and I work well together. Ever thought of..."

"Ah, ah!" he said cutting her off, "Not going to be no clown. No respectable black male is ever going to be caught in some overgrown Cabbage Patch dress wearing a hooker wig and white face."

"Did you not learning anything from my presentation about Green Eggs and Ham?" she teased, "It's all about sexual liberation."

"Can't make me anymore sexual than I am, baby," he joked, "Women would explode just being near me."

"What about your transformation like Superman?"

"Hey, I am ALREADY the embodiment of Superman," he boasted. "No big red-nose or freaky wig is going to enhance that."

She laughed, "Ok. Ok. Besides, we don't want to cover up that handsome face of yours, right?"

"See?" he said with a toothy grin, "Now you're catching on!"

They chuckled. Pausing for a moment, Mathis thought he sensed Samantha taking a long, indulgent look towards him. He turned to her and she smiled.

"I'm still hungry," she said as she gathered up her hair from behind and tied it into a ponytail.

He cocked his head, frowning. "Where do you pack that food and drink in that tight little body of yours?" he joked.

"It's all in the hips," she said as she stood and slapped her baggy trousers. She thumbed towards the food table back by the pool. "I'm going to get another couple of slices. You want some?"

"Yeah, sure," he said. He watched amusedly as she waddled towards the pool in her giant shoes like Charlie Chaplin only more sexy-cute. Somehow, she actually made that funny looking outfit work.

As she made her way carefully between the edge of the pool and a row of lounge chairs, a long dark leg wearing shiny, ruby high heels flicked out against her hip and shoved her into the pool. Samantha yelped as she hit the water. Janelle sat up in her chair and laughed.

"Hey!" Mathis yelled as he got up from his seat. "Hey!" he shouted again and he ran towards the pool.

Samantha floundered in the water, her baggy pants and floppy shoes weighing her down. She was just able to keep her head up. Before anyone could jump in or swim towards her, Mathis dove in. Quickly he was beside her, wrapping his arm under her chin. He pulled her to the side of the pool and hoisted her up onto the edge before pulling himself up.

"You okay?" he asked as he patted her back.

She coughed a little but nodded, her feet still dangling in the pool. Someone brought a towel and he wrapped it around her, rubbing her back.

"Clumsy little girl, ain't she?" Janelle muttered.

Mathis eyed her. "That wasn't cool, Janelle."

"Oh for God's sake, she tripped over her own big, stupid shoes," Janelle groaned.

Mathis stood up and glared at her. "No...you kicked her into the pool."

Janelle got up as well and leaned into his face. "I did not! If anything, she stepped on my foot!"

"Stepped on your foot, my ass," he snapped, "I saw you kick her into the pool with your heels."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever! It was an accident."

"Accident?!"

Janelle crossed her arms and stuck out her chin towards him. She hissed, "AC-CI-DENT!"

Mathis shook his head and said, "Yeah, you know what? If that was an accident, so is this."

In one fluid motion, he grabbed her by the shoulders and tossed her into the pool. Some "Oohs" and some laughter ensued.

Ignoring Janelle's swearing and protests as she splashed around in the water, Mathis pulled up Samantha and led her around the pool and towards the house, her water-drenched shoes flopping around like fish on a dock.

"She doesn't like clowns?" Samantha asked.

"I think she's envious of their hairdos or something."

"Well, I have an idea of who might have arranged for me to be at this party," she said as she stepped into the house.

Reluctantly, Mathis nodded in agreement and followed her in.

She continued, "I don't suppose she'll pay me later?"

Mathis smiled and shook his head. "Don't count on it."

"Yeah," she sighed, "Thought not."

"Don't worry," he assured her, "I'll take care of it."

"Thanks but you don't have to. No worries. I think my work is done here, though," she decided. She looked up at him and added, "Oh, thanks for the save, by the way."

"Not a problem," he said.

"You finally managed to get me wet, though."

He looked at her shiver slightly, her trousers heavy with water and her top soaked. "You've got a change of clothes with you?"

She nodded. "In my bag. It's parked in the den downstairs."

After taking off her cumbersome shoes, they made their way through some people dancing in the living room and sitting on the stairs leading to the lower floor. They passed through a large, crowded rec room and down a hallway stopping in front of a door. Samantha took a peek inside to see if anyone was in the den.

She looked back up at Mathis and grinned. "Good," she said, "No one having nooky."

"I'll wait out here while you get changed," he said.

"Thanks," she replied, but then her eyes widened and she said, "Oh, wait! Come inside for a sec. There's something I want to show you."

Mathis followed her in and shut the door. The spacious den was set up as something like a library with fine rosewood shelves, a large wing chair and ottoman in the corner, and a large, ornate, dark wooden executive desk as the centre-piece. The room was warmly lit with wall lamps and was well insulated doing a nice job of subduing the grinding, steady rhythms filling the rest of the house.

Mathis stood by the door as he watched Samantha rummage through the pockets of her luggage. After a moment, she rubbed her temple with her palm and grumbled, "Where is it?"

"Looking for this?" Mathis held up a small bauble, his hand-crafted little leather shoe.

Samantha's eyes lit up. "Where did you find that?" she asked. She walked over and took it from his hand.

"I think you dropped it at my sister's place," he replied, "I found it on the floor."

She held it like some small treasure and then offered it to him, "It's yours, by the way."

Mathis rolled his eyes. "Uh, yeah. I think I know that!" he said, grinning, snatching it back from her, "You had it all this time? Weren't you supposed to give this back to me after first year exams?"

She smiled sheepishly and blushed. "Yeah, sorry about that," she admitted, "But I liked it so much."

Mathis held it up and sighed, "So this is why we had such a lousy year on the field. Missing my little good luck charm."

"Uh-huh," Samantha said. Squinting slightly, she added, "And also because the team sucked."

He rolled his lips inward trying to absorb the sting of her words and hold his tongue. Instead, when he finally managed a reply, he said, "So-o, did it bring you any luck at school?"

She rocked her head back and forth, looking upward. "Mmm...maybe. I just really liked it because it reminded me of you."

Mathis shifted his eyes away from the piece of leather and looked at her. A very gentle, warm smile eased itself onto her red lips.

"And I held onto it all this time hoping I'd eventually find you again," she said without any hint of sarcasm or jest, "So maybe it is lucky?"

"Could be," he answered. His look, his voice, both softened as he slowly began to shut everything else out and focus on the pretty, attractive young woman standing alone in the room with him.

Samantha suddenly looked anxious. She turned her head aside and cleared her throat while pulling loose strands of her damp hair behind her ears. Chewing on her lower lip, she hesitantly returned her gaze upon Mathis. She slowly reached out and gently took hold of his finger at his side. "You know," she spoke softly, "Me and Joachim...we broke up the summer of last year."

"Yeah?" he replied like he was speaking in a dream except, this time, his hands did move forward and curved around her waist. He felt the subtlest tremble underneath her smooth, tender skin.

Her head tilted downward as she tentatively reached out and touched his bare stomach, tracing the lines along his defined abs with the gentlest touch of her finger tips.

Her subtle caress was electric fire coursing through him, sending a surge of blood through him. For Mathis, it was the little matchstick that ignited the blazing fire. With more than words he wanted to show her how much he wanted her.

He moved a hand under her chin, raising it up towards him with his fingers. His eyes locked onto her own dreamy gaze. She didn't turn away, didn't flinch, as he swiftly, smoothly, angled his mouth towards her parted lips and kissed her once -- a gentle press, yet full and warm. Parting momentarily, they quickly locked their lips together once more in a bold, determined kiss. His full, passionate lips massaged hers, a swipe of his tongue moistening them. They held each other in an intimate embrace, his arms wrapping around her small, yet strong and tight frame, her around his torso.

She held him close, turning her head away from his kiss, pressing her face against his broad, strong chest and sighing. As Mathis inhaled the scent of her hair, she kissed his chest, nipping at his mocha skin, and slipping her tongue around his dark, brown nipple.

Mathis dragged his fingers through her damp, fine strands of hair. They moved further down along the soft flesh of her smooth back, angling them downward and pushing them under waistline of her baggy pants. His hand slid over a pair of round, firm mounds of tantalizing flesh, pulling at her panties till his palms pressed nothing but supple skin. His fingers managed an indulgent squeeze, eliciting a breathy moan from Samantha.

Her suspender straps fell off her shoulders. With a little help from Mathis, her loose pants easily dropped down to her ankles, bunching there until they were unceremoniously kicked away into a corner.

When their lips parted, Samantha looked at him with a mischievous smile. In a teasing whisper, she said, "I just knew you wanted to see what was under these pants."

Mathis grinned. "You can put the nose back on if you want," he said, moving back within a breath's length, "Just keep the shoes off."

He pulled her in close, melting their bodies together. Bold kisses now gave way to urgent ones. Lips folded over one another with illicit intent, and tongues pushed and twisted together demanding satisfaction. Their bodies almost shuddered from how desperate they were for each other. Mathis felt his blood pulsing into his crotch, quickly stiffening his length. Samantha felt him stirring too, a pronounced nudge against her upper belly.

She took a half-step back, curling her body away. Chewing on her lower lip, grinning, she pressed and cupped her palm up against his crotch. The response from beneath his shorts was immediate, like a creature being roused from slumber. He hardened against her touch.

Mathis' head listed back as Samantha eagerly undid his fly. His shorts dropped to the floor revealing an enticing, shifting bulge straining against his boxer briefs. Hesitating for a second, Samantha rolled both lips into her mouth then pulled his underwear down, his imposing length of hardening muscle slipping out.

For a moment, he thought that she might make some comment about how good she was at manipulating lengths of balloon, but instead, the young woman said nothing and aggressively gathered him up in her soft hands. She looked up at him, still grinning, as she stroked him steadily, her grip firming around him as he became more swollen. Joining their mouths together as she continued her pleasing touch, Mathis hummed his approval.

"Is this good?" she cooed as they broke from their kisses.

Mathis nodded, "Baby, you have no idea."

"Yeah? You think?" She smiled, pleased, but still maintaining that spirited, cocky look implying that she could definitely do better. She crouched down slowly, kissing his chest, his abs, his belly button, his hips.

"Uhh!" Mathis groaned the moment her soft lips enveloped him, sucking him in deep inside her mouth. By the time her tongue went to work and he was nudging the back of her throat repeatedly, he barely had enough senses remaining to reach back and lock the door to the den as he leaned up against it. Then his hands clasped themselves against her head and shoulder.

Samantha's head bobbed back and forth with soft groans and gasps for air slipping from her throat. She swirled her tongue around his bulbous head, pressing it deftly into the tip, eliciting another guttural moan from him. Then she licked him down his length to his soft sack then back up again in a deliriously deliberate motion before inhaling him deep into her mouth once again. Her mouth was stretched wide, her lips slick and glossy from the glistening saliva she was coating along the length of his shaft. She felt the hand on her head gently guiding her, easing her into an increasingly fervid rhythm.

Both of his hands clutched at her head. A hard frown had set upon his face, his mouth cracked open as he tried to draw in steady breaths of air as he watched her from above. She was relentless. She had energy and drive. He always knew it, but now he was experiencing it first hand and it was incredible.

There was no way he was going to let this petite temptress show him up.

Though it practically pained him to do so, he pulled her off with a grunt. Samantha loosed a sharp gasp as her head leaned back and he slipped out of her mouth, saliva rolling down her chin onto her chest and the carpet. He hoisted her to her feet. As they kissed again, he wrapped his hands around her butt and lifted her from the floor as if she were filled with feathers. His muscular frame easily carried her slender, small frame, but her legs clasping around his waist was not an unwelcome action.

He held her aloft as he moved towards the desk. Her hands were at his face, holding it steady as she kissed him hungrily, sinking her tongue past his lips and slashing at his own. Gently he lowered her onto the desk. Without separating their mouths, they both swept the desktop clear of papers and pencils and other obtrusive objects. As she sat up on the edge, his hands moved upward from her hips, pushing at the bottom of her bra, lifting it over her round, creamy breasts. Her hazel, pert nipples drew him in quickly and he immediately sampled them with wanton licks and sucks. He massaged and pushed them together as his mouth hungrily indulged in their sweetness. Samantha's head lolled back and she braced her palms behind her on the desk top.

His mouth always in constant contact with her flesh, he moved downwards. He flicked his tongue playfully at her belly and it flinched with teasing delight. As he knelt onto the carpet, he swept her legs over his broad shoulders, her heels pressing into his back. He dragged his pink tongue and soft lips against her milky, white inner thighs, earning more aching sighs from Samantha. Two fingers pressed at the crotch of her panties, circling with increasing tempo and pressure. He looked up at her. Her small red lips were parted, trembling as she licked them, trying desperately to keep them moist.

"Take it off, Mathis," she gasped, "Rip it."

He obliged and he easily snapped her panties with a sharp tug.

A small, angular tuft of curly auburn strands pointed the way and his tongue and lips surged forward. He slicked his tongue against her first then plunged it in deep, twisting and swirling its way past her soft petals and into her moist warmth.

"Ah-hn," Samantha groaned. She nearly lost her balance as a wave ecstasy coursed though her petite body. But her abs tightened, sharpening her breaths, and she clutched the back of his head and neck keeping herself upright as she endured his oral skills with unbridled pleasure.

Mathis' full lips plucked and pinched at her bud, spurred on by her heels digging against his back. His long fingers joined the heated fray and sank into her, emerging with a glistening coat of her pungent fluids. His tongue lashed at her and he could think of no better taste in the world.

Shaking, shuddering, Samantha groaned aloud and finally collapsed back onto the desktop, her nude body arching and writhing with pleasure upon it as she blinked and cried out towards the ceiling. Her damp back rubbed against the smooth, cool, dark wood of the desk, streaking it.

Mathis arose, then. His hand under her left thigh, he held her leg aloft. His other hand deliberately stroked his length, hardened to its full imposing size and potency. Samantha raised herself to her elbows to watch him, first gazing at his rigid shaft, then up towards his face. His brow felt heavy over his eyes as he locked them on hers. Her face was flushed, strands of her hair falling across it seductively. Despite her deceptively diminutive size, there was a determined look, a playfully challenging look. Mathis knew that look. He loved that look on Samantha.

He nudged her opening with provocative rubs of his solid tip. His hips swayed and the first inch of his head moved into her. Samantha gasped once then bit her lower lip. She raised her head more and looked downward watching him hold himself there. Her eyes couldn't move fast enough between his face and towards their crotches.

Mathis took hold of her other leg, positioning his feet on the floor in a stable stance. Firming his jaw, he surged his thick dark cock into her with a steady, yet powerful and passionate, thrust.

"Uhhn!" Samantha moaned, her mouth stretching open wide. Heaving swift gasps of air, she watched as he moved his length into her.

Mathis could feel his own internal temperature spike as he sank deep into her. Tantalizingly tight yet forgiving, her damp warmth and softness engulfed him and he could no longer hold his own breath once he fully inside. He felt her inner muscles pulse against his shaft and he groaned, "Unn!"

Within moments, his well-toned body had every muscle working with an urgent precision. Rhythmic, almost graceful, motions of his hips moved his shaft with long, heated strokes. Her slender legs were pushed wide by his solid torso and he had an unimpeded path to her tenderness which he exploited with ferocious desire.