K Fans a Flame of Passion

Story Info
A woman sparks a flame she feared had died.
4.6k words
2.94
4.9k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

K was annoyed. No, she was more than just annoyed; she was pissed. She didn't begrudge her husband Jay some time watching the soccer matches, but lately, he was spending a lot more time and attention on the two-dimensional figures running around on the pitch... and less time focusing on the sexual temptress of his woman who was right there, ready to be adored. But she wasn't pissed at just her long-time partner for ignoring her. Once again, it wasn't the game or two that his favorite teams were playing on the weekend. She was pissed at herself.

They used to talk about fantasies and what they would do together all the time. But now... well, now they acted like an old couple. Less talk of fantasies, more talk of groceries and what's for dinner. She missed the days when just walking into a room drew Jay's undivided attention, how his eyes would follow every move she made, drinking in every inch of her body as if he were a traveler in the desert, thirsting for water. How those looks led to her seductively stripping out of her clothes and pressing her naked body against his as they made love for hours on end. They still had plenty of sex on a regular basis, but the spark of desire seemed to be pretty low. K knew they needed a spark to get that spark between them back.

She thought about some of the fantasies they had talked about and which ones were still on the list. Then it hit her: What if Jay could see the lust and longing someone else had for her? They had considered threesomes before, but the time and opportunity wasn't just right. K decided this was the time for bold action. But she needed to find the right one, the one who would make Jay sit up and notice... but not out of jealousy, but out of desire. Someone who K could let loose with to see the desire in Jay's eyes grow. And then she remembered someone: Fred.

Fred was an online acquaintance who K chatted with occasionally. Sometimes their chats were just normal banter between two friends: weekend plans, what's for supper, how each was doing at work. Other times, the chats took a decidedly more sexual tone, as K described some of her fantasies and Fred telling her how he would love to fulfill them. She loved the way Fred would describe eating her pussy, how his tongue would trail down through the well-groomed bush perched just above her clit, searching further below until it was between the wet labia and lapping up her juices, which would flow in the fantasy... and began to flow as K read his words.

She and Fred had even had sex together - in a matter of speaking. She would describe how her long, lithe body would wrap around him, and he would talk about how his tongue... and then his cock... would pleasure her to ecstasy. They had exchanged pictures, but nothing too revealing and just enough to whet each other's appetites: K sent pics of her in a slinky dress with no bra, her nipples - while not completely hidden still fully covered - pointing hard against the thin fabric. Fred had shared a picture of his face: much more youthful than the 50-some years he claimed as his age with short silver hair on the sides and a little more on top. A silver fox, K thought. He did even send her a pic of him in just his underwear, a thick bulge prominent at the front.

As K sat down at her computer, she thought of Fred again: his words, his slightly weathered but still youthful face, what the bulge in the underwear hid underneath. And she touched herself... just a little over her nipples through the t-shirt she wore and maybe a little on her pussy through her jeans that fit tight. Before she became too aroused, she moved her fingers back to the keyboard and typed out a direct message to see if he was there.

"Hey," she typed. And then waited for a response. But her wait wasn't for long as she saw Fred's light go green, meaning he was there.

"Hey!" he typed back. K noted the exclamation point as his indicator he was glad to see her, too. And she regretted she hadn't put the same enthusiasm into her first message. But, she thought, I was just checking to see if he was there.

Over the next few minutes, they chatted about how things were going, weekend adventures in the outdoors, and how each was feeling. K steered the conversation to sex, and Fred gladly followed along. She talked about how she was especially horny that day, and he responded with suggestions of how he could help her with that: how he could finger her while they kissed deeply, how he'd love to caress her pert breasts while his tongue probed deep inside her mouth, performing a little dance with hers as they made out like teenagers. K told him how much she liked that and wished it could be real.

And then she typed, "Would you like it to be real?"

"Yes! Of course!" was Fred's enthusiastic reply. But, he pointed out, there was only so much they could do online.

K paused for a few seconds looking at his response. "This is the moment of truth," she thought. "The moment I step into new territory; the moment Jay and I step into new territory."

Earlier in the conversation, K discovered Fred was vacationing not far from where she lived. "Now or never," she thought.

And then she typed: "Would you like to come over and make it real?"

Hitting return, she waited for the response. Would he be offended? Scared off? What would she do if he said yes? Was she ready to take that next step, a step that would have her seduce another man in front of her man? A step they had fantasized about - having a third person in bed - but had only been a fantasy and never acted upon? Before she could overthink it and delete the message, Fred replied.

"Yes!" The little devil and egg plant emojis punctuating that Fred was down for a night of firsts.

K sent him some details and agreed he would get there at 8 pm - plenty of time for her to prepare. While Jay watched more soccer, K treated herself to a long bath, taking time to suds up well, massaging and touching herself thinking about how the evening would go. She took extra time to make sure she was shaved, leaving her well-groomed bush on top. She liked to be more natural in her appearance down there, but she did like the feel of her own bare pussy lips, so that part was shaved smooth. Reaching her hand down through the bubble-topped water, K ran her fingers over her bare slit.

She delighted at her own touch and thought how exciting it was she would soon get to feel for the first time Fred's hands down there... feel his tongue on her clit and labia... feel how his cock would push deep inside her. As she spread her own lips, she closed her eyes and imagined how Jay would take this in, hoping it would excite him when it happened in real life as much as it did her in K's imagination. Slipping a finger inside, K felt almost like she would go over the edge and convulse in orgasm. But a strong willpower made her remove her hand, and she finished rinsing so she could dry off and be ready for her 8 o'clock appointment.

K carefully chose and laid out the clothes she would be wearing for the evening. The outfit would be fairly simple... and very seductive: a sheer white thong is all she'd wear underneath her cream-colored silk slip-dress and a set of white stilettos. She loved the way the thong just covered her well-manicured bush, and the silky feel of the dress against her bare chest made her nipples rise. But was it the tactile sense that was making her dark pink rosebuds at the end of her small but perky tits react? Or was it the thrill of thinking about another man drinking in her scent, drinking in her entire body, while her husband drank in their coupling right before him?

K stood and admired herself in the mirror for a moment, turning slightly to check how the heels made her stand on her tiptoes and accentuate her small firm ass so it just popped tight against the thin material, her cheeks unencumbered by any cloth and seeming inviting a pair of hands - anyone's pair of hands - to scoop them up and knead them. She thought about how she would move fluidly as she approached Fred, recreating the actions she described to him in their chats: leaning forward so he would be able to glance down the front of her dress, then turning and bending forward as she faced away from him, so he could watch the dress ride up over her buttocks and reveal the mounds of firm flesh. And this time, she would exchange glances between Fred and her husband to see them each admire her seductive body before they might dive in an devour her whole.

All of this made K wet, and she lifted the dress so she could admire her thong-covered kitty for herself: a small patch of dark blonde hair apparent through the see-through material. And she could feel herself moistening. Like before in the bath tub, K couldn't resist reaching a hand toward the treasure that laid below, tracing a single finger over the outlines of puffy bare lips and pubic hair that showed through the thong.

She felt herself getting more aroused than ever and shifted her gaze to her own face: the lust she saw in her eyes as she watched herself rub a little more intently on the nub of bare flesh just below the triangle of hair where her legs met. A little more pressure, a little more rubbing on that clit and K would have pushed herself right over the edge and bucked wildly against her own hand in a massive orgasm. But before she went over that cliff, she withdrew her hand once more, and took several deep breaths to calm herself. Letting the silky dress fall back down to just below the tops of her hips, she knew the evening that was ahead would fuel many more chances to climax.

It was almost 8 when K stepped out of the bedroom. Jay was still watching TV, unaware a guest was soon to arrive. She breezed past him, behind the couch and made a beeline to the kitchen. There she took out a bottle of wine, uncorked it, and grabbed three glasses before heading back to the living room. Jay looked over at her for just a moment.

"Oh, thanks for bringing out some wine," he said. But then a puzzled look came over his face. "Three glasses?"

And K was much more dressed up than him as he dressed in just an old - but clean - t-shirt and sweat pants. He admired her slinky dress but was bewildered a bit by it. Before he could say another word the doorbell rang.

"We're having company," K said, as she popped up off the couch and headed to the door. Jay watched with anticipation as he saw her ass move back and forth seductively under the silk dress, the material riding up dangerously to nearly exposing her; the heels making her move with a bit more sway than she would have if she just wore sneakers or went barefoot.

K opened the door, and there stood Fred. Nearly 6 feet tall, his dark eyes accentuated by skin just kissed by the sun, surely a tan he picked up during one of his numerous fishing trips. Like K, he dressed for the occasion: decked out in a tan sports jacket, dark blue slacks and a white button-down shirt, with just a couple of the buttons on top left undone. Fred smiled widely at K, those dark eyes lighting up, his short-shorn, silver hair on the sides belying the rest of him that might make some think he was 20 years younger than his 50 years.

He leaned in and started to give K a polite kiss on the cheek, but she brought her hand up to his face and held it there as she dove in for a deep soul kiss... amazing when you think she had just met him - in person, at least - for the first time at that instant. For just a few seconds, their tongues danced with each other in each other's mouths. K could feel a tingle throughout her body... not just from the kiss from Fred, but from the thought of Jay watching this all unfold just a few feet away. She turned back to look at him.

Sure enough, Jay stood there, stunned at the sight in front of him: his wife, the love of his life, kissing another man. At first K thought she saw a small glint of jealousy, but then she thought maybe it was desire... the desire to see K with another that they had only talked about during fantasy talk before an extensive sex session. She remembered how the idea had gotten Jay so hard, and she glanced to his crotch as she continued to drape her arms around Fred's neck and thought she saw Jay getting a little excited again. Fred's bulge against her hip certainly told her he was on board.

"Jay, this is Fred. He is our guest for the evening. He has traveled a long way, and I intend to entertain him properly," she said, as she led Fred by the hand to an armless chair facing the couch and pushed Jay back down to his seat from before, grabbing a glass from the coffee table. "Let's have some wine."

Pouring generous portions, K leans forward to hand Fred his glass, giving him a peek down her dress where her nipples stand out hard on the end of her firm breasts. She sees Fred trying not to stare and smiles at him, winking an acknowledgement that she knows he saw... and she wants to show him more. Jay reaches out and picks up his glass and nervously takes a gulp as he witnesses this scene unfold before him. Not breaking her gaze from Fred's eyes, K takes a long drink from her glass and sets it back on the table. Recrossing her legs, she catches Fred once again looking to catch a glimpse of the forbidden, as just a hint of her sheer white thong comes into his view.

Smiling, K runs her fingertips down her own thighs and thinks about the conversations online she has had with Fred... how he talked about reaching under her dress and peeling down her panties so he could see for himself the picture of her pussy she had sexted him... how he talked about how he was stroking his thick cock as they chatted... how he wanted to show her but couldn't because he was on a work break and it was too risky. Her fingertips nearly raised goosebumps on her thighs as she slowly moved them up and down her leg, her nails just so slightly scratching the surface of her skin. K could see Fred growing harder and knew what he was thinking.

She turned to look at Jay, who was just inches away from her on the couch but didn't make a sound - or touch her - as his mouth fell open slightly and grew wide-eyed, his dick hardening, as he watched this game of those two watching each other - then them watching him - play out. Smiling and putting a hand on Jay's knee as she stood, K said to Fred, "Let me dance for you."

In movements to match her silky dress, K began to gyrate before Fred, well aware of how she was in turn gyrating for her own man opposite of Fred. She bent her knees slightly and put her feet together and began to make slow circles with her slim hips. Her legs, long and lean, moved with beauty and grace, and she felt the short dress ride up over her ass cheeks. Closing her eyes. she raised her arms above her head pulling the dress a little higher, as the white thong became more exposed to Fred... and her ass became more exposed to Jay.

She imagined how they were looking at her with deep lust in their eyes, anxious for each and every move she would make... their cocks growing harder with each gyration of her hips and her own pussy getting wetter as each thought passed through her mind. Opening her eyes again, she saw Fred's tented slacks before her, and obvious sign of his arousal... and as she spun around in her erotic dance, caught a similar view of Jay's hard-on pushing to be free of the once loose-fitting sweat pants. K smiled as she knew the spark she had hoped to capture was beginning to burn as a flame of its own.

Still facing Jay, K watched him continue to watch in amazement as she spread her legs a bit apart as she danced and bent forward. She knew that Fred now had a perfect view of what he had called in their chats the "most perfect ass of all time." And she knew Jay knew what Fred was seeing: the small white thong barely covering her puffy, bare pussy lips that nearly popped out of each side of the thin strip of material running between her legs. Though covering her, she knew the thong was almost nearly transparent and left nearly nothing to the imagination of the treasure it concealed.

The thought of another man seeing her pussy while her husband watched aroused her even more, and she imagined how a wet spot was beginning to grow right in front of Fred's face. She thought about the time when Fred had sexted her saying how he wanted to eat her out from behind, licking his way up and down her wet slit, nibbling on her throbbing clit, as his strong hands gripped her ass and pulled her deeper against his face. She also thought of the time she had told Jay about this sexting session and how he grew harder and harder the more she described how Fred had described how he would pleasure her. Now, the situation presented itself in real life - not just some fantasy - and K watched as Jay now grew more and more turned on from this real-life moment, born of a fantasy.

K backed up slightly as she continued to stare into Jay's eyes, aware that she was within arms-length of Fred. Turning to look at Fred, she saw him staring deeply between her legs and obviously aroused, as evidenced from his hard-on that strained against the slacks he wore. Looking back at Jay, she slightly bit her lip and moved her hand between her legs and lustfully drew a finger over the soaked spot in her thong. She saw her long-time partner open his eyes even wider and watched him nearly pant from the thought of her being watched by another man; she heard Fred sigh deeply and then felt his fingers begin to lightly touch her ass, his warm breath just inches away and exciting K to think about another man taking her in while her husband watched. She knew she had both men's attentions.

Turning back to face Fred, K felt her own desire grow deep within. She knew her juices betrayed any resistance she tried to feign and stepped closer to Fred to climb onto his lap. She looked back again at Jay and saw him start to touch his crotch in an attempt to either cover his hardening shaft or encourage it. K felt shivers run down her own spine as she began to lower herself onto Fred's lap... his hard phallus pushing against his slacks and then rubbing against K's wet spot.

As she moved her hips back and forth, K continued to look at Jay, watching him more deliberately stroke himself through his sweat pants, obviously aroused from seeing his wife with Fred - or probably with any other man. She tingled with excitement as one stiff cock was because of the close contact with her... while the other was because of seeing that close contact with her. K felt Fred grip her by the small of the back and stroke her back and forth against him, and she turned toward Fred as he brought his mouth to her chest, drawing into his mouth her nipples still covered by the thin silky materials. Spreading her legs a little further, K sank down further onto Fred's lap, the thong serving as just a wet guide to stroke over Fred's bulge.

She stood up and turned to face Jay, who was flushed and staring at the couple in front of him. K knew this is what she wanted: two men enthralled with her, bewitched by her presence and focused just on her. Pulling the thin dress over her head, K then bent forward again and offered her ass to Fred. But this time, instead of just placing his hands on her ass cheeks, Fred hooked his fingers into the waist band of her thong and began to peel it down her legs, exposing her completely. She nearly shuddered as she felt his hands then move to her hips and pull her closer to her face. She watched as Jay also shuddered and stroke himself even more.

When Fred's tongue plunged into her wet pussy from behind, K let out a little moan - partially directed to let out her feelings, partially to indicate to Fred that she liked that a lot, partially to indicate to Jay how much she liked it. She thought about the time she had told Jay about the fantasy sexting Fred and she had had and how it had aroused him... and how he tried to replicate that action on her in real life. But this time, it was with an audience of Jay watching, as K delighted at how Fred's tongue ran up and down her wet slit, flicking at her clit, and lapping up the juices that practically ran out of her and down her legs.

12