K Fans a Flame of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning, K looked Jay squarely in the eye and said, "My god! His tongue feels so good!"

Fred continued to ferociously lick K, eliciting moans of pleasure from her and wide-eyed fascination from Jay. This is what I wanted; this is what WE wanted, K pleaded with her eyes to her husband of so many years... happy that she could easily outperform any game or show on TV. She reached back and spread her cheeks to give Fred even better access, and he did not disappoint. K's mouth fell open and she moaned wordlessly as she felt the first orgasm come over her... and she watched her husband watch her buck against this near stranger's face and thought about how she would love to be sandwiched between these two men, each pouring all their attention and affection on her. Fred dutifully licked up all the juices that flowed out of K and continued to run his fingers up and down K's bare ass and legs, sending shivers down her spine once again.

It was at this point that K turned back to Fred and sat on his lap again. Looking back to see if Jay was watching - and of course he was - K unbuttoned each button on his shirt and pulled it open and off Fred. Leaning forward, she pressed her body against Fred's, feeling her hard nipples against Fred's surprisingly strong chest and kissed Fred. Sliding down, she kissed Fred all the way down his stomach - thinking all the time how that turned on Jay... how he moaned in delight as he knew what could be coming next.

Now on the floor, K unbuckled Fred's pants and peeled the slacks and underwear off him. Fred was now as fully naked as she was, and she was impressed with his thick - yet not monstrous - 6 inch member at full attention before her. She turned to see Jay had also lowered his sweat pants and stroked his own naked cock as he watched his woman please another man.

K moved to the side of the chair to make it easier to watch both men's reactions as she glanced back and forth. Staring at Jay, she took Fred's cock into her hands and began to stroke it... and saw that Jay began to stroke his own cock in synchronization. She looked back and up at Fred, as his own wide eyes drank in the beauty before him. K thought about the time she described to Fred how she would suck him hard and deep... and how Jay had stroked himself while she masturbated in front of him, both of them getting off without any contact and just the thought of what was being done to the other.

Lowering her mouth to Fred's dick, K heard both men give out lustfull sighs as they watched her fellate the cock in front of her. K's head bobbed up and down, faster and faster, as she glanced back and forth between the two men: Fred, leaning back and drinking in the delicious feel of her tongue up and down his rigid shaft... Jay stroking himself as he imagined it was him being sucked off.

Before Fred could cum, though, K released his dick from her mouth, pulled him and the chair closer to the couch... and Jay... so she could touch her man while she lowered herself to fuck another. She could almost feel Jay's heart beating as he panted and slowed his stroking of his own impressive cock... watching him watch her get fucked. When K reached out her hands to steady herself on Jay's legs, he leaned forward and kissed her, communicating without words how much he loved her and what was going on.

"I'll never take you for granted again," Jay breathed as they broke off their kiss. K smiled and knew while her mission was accomplished, it wasn't over. Bouncing up and down on Fred's cock, she reached forward and began to stroke Jay. Looking into his eyes and seeing his lust, his desire, his love for her, K also saw the spark she had wished to capture turn into the full flame.

"Oooohhhh! Ummmmmm! AHHHHH!" he began to pant, as a steam of thick, white cum flowed from Jay's cock.

Hearing Fred's breath grow shorter, she also knew he was close and felt him start to cum deep inside her, at nearly the same time as Jay's orgasm. "Unnnnhhhh! AHHHHH!" as K felt the streams of Fred's cum spill into her and then run down her leg.

K collapsed forward onto Jay, embracing his warmth while at the same time she felt Fred press against her, as the three lay entwined with each other, just soaking up the moment. K thought about what had just transpired between her and Jay... and now their third, Fred.

As she began to feel Fred harden again and saw Jay look at them all with his own look of lust and love, K now wondered if this flame she ignited would burn warmly... or too hot. Whichever was the case, she was glad it had started and would leave thinking about how to control it for another time.

THE END

12