K Forbidden Heat Ch. 03

Story Info
A beautiful woman blackmailed with her secret past.
2.7k words
4.46
8.6k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Kate didn't know it, didn't know her son was watching her depravity from the shadows, didn't know her son was stroking his strong hot young cock watching her, but her son Callum was right. She was about to cum.

Her feelings boiled in her belly like molten lava, and her lust climbed. "Lick my clit, Graham... yes, just like that."

He lifted his head for breath. "You're such a hot slut, such a hot hot..."

Kate pulled his mouth back down to her soaking pussy. "Hush and drink my juice... eat me... suck my clit, you sweet hot bastard. Suck my clit, suck your hot slut's clit... suck it like cock. Suck it you hot fucking bastard."

He did. Pursed his lips around her hard clit and sucked. He sucked hard.

The rockets from his sucking mouth shot her over the top.

"That's it, Graham... suck me, suck your hot slut, suck me suck me suck meeeeee."

She thought she was going to die. His mouth drew her clit in hard just as she had instructed, like he was sucking a tiny cock, and his tongue flicked against it and circled around as he sucked. She clutched at his head with one hand, clinging to him not so much to keep him under control as to keep herself from grinding and bucking so hard that she flung herself off her seat. Kate's other hand was again buried in her mouth to keep from crying out so loudly for fear the neighbors would hear. The last time she'd actually cum was university, but she did remember that when she did cum she was loud, really loud, scary loud.

Then Graham's teeth bit down on her clit and ground against it.

Kate's insides exploded. She bucked, cried out, then fisting her mouth, and growled a long hard moan that quivered, quaked with release. So long, it's been sooo long so longggggg....oh god I'm cumming I'm cumming, I'm cumminnnggggg...so hard, so hard, so hard, oh my goddddd...

Graham's mind was exploding. This magical woman's cunt tasted so good, delicious, ambrosia of the gods... something awakened in him, a primal beast roused in his heart and cock of which he had been unaware. Her scent overwhelmed him as she bucked and ground herself against his face. His face dripped with her juices as he laid his head on her muscular thigh and felt her thigh flex firm against his face. Jesus, she's such a hot slut. Loves sex, loves to cum... loves cum. Oh my god she loves cum! It was a revelation, that a woman could feel that way, though he had suspected some did or might, they just prevented themselves from feeling it. As her thigh slowly relaxed to soft aftershocks, little quakes that quivered against his cheek in rhythm to her gasping breaths, he felt the most wondrous relaxation ease through him, deeply warm, even as his cock still raged hard and throbbed for more. He felt her hand slowly sift her fingers through his hair.

"Graham." Her voice was soft, low, husky, languid. "Graham, I need you up on the sofa again."

He opened his eyes and looked up at her. She was the loveliest woman he'd ever beheld. Soft dark brown hair framed her face, angular jawline and cheekbones a strong man would die for and those lips... god those beautiful lips had sucked hard on his cock. Oh god. Ohgodohgodohgod.

She stood, took his hands and pulled him to his feet. She was almost as tall as he. She gently pushed him backwards until he felt the sofa against the backs of his calves and was forced to sit down.

She straddled him. She did not take him inside, but simply spread her thighs wide and settled on him, rubbing and cradling his cock between the lips of her cunt, sliding her dripping wet lips back and forth.

He took a deep breath. "Slowly, please. I won't last long this way. I want it to last." I don't want it to end, but I can't say that, can I?

She leaned down and kissed him, deeply. He could taste himself on her lips and suddenly thought she can taste herself on me as well. His hips bucked at that thought of their own accord.

Callum's mind was exploding as well. His cock was harder than he'd thought possible. His shorts were soaked from cumming hard before and his cock was tenting them out and was dripped clear precum again. He had to take his hands off of his cock and balls entirely or he knew he was going to gush another load of cum. He didn't want to. Not yet. The thought had entered his mind to have his mum for himself. He imagined himself in the position of the young man. But she's my mum. But she's such a hot fucking cum slut. Ohhh, Mum. Oh fuck, oh Mum.

He had never seen his mum in any condition remotely like this. She had always been smart, strong and athletic with her running and attractive in an objective kind of way. At church she was always one of the more attractive women there, slim, well dressed, and very much a proper mum.

Now he could not believe it. Those same strong legs, that same wonderfully curved hips and bottom, the strong stomach he'd seen in running clothes and in a swim suit now moved like a cat in heat, moved like the cum-loving whore of his dreams, her hips grinding, rubbing her cunt lips back and forth on the young man's cock. Callum eased out from his hiding place just enough, stood up straight enough to see the head of the young man's cock emerge between his mum's cunt lips, glistening with his mum's cunt juices. Oh god Mum. You slutty hot cum whore, god mum I want to fuck you so bad. Callum could not believe he was thinking such things, such forbidden dreams, the hot forbidden dreams he was witnessing right now. He pressed his hand around his cock again. His cock was straining hard and slick as it could be from the constant stream of precum his mum inspired. His balls had already pumped huge streams of cum into his trousers and now were boiling to gush again. He slid his soaked trousers off. Callum was now naked from the waist down, his cock jutting hard. If his mum had stared into the shadows she'd have seem her own son staring at her with intense primal lust, pumping his own cock right in her direction. That thought took him over. Watch me, mum. Watch me pump my cock and cum all over you. Oh Jesus I'm going straight to hell, but I don't care. I want to fuck you mum, I want to fuck you like the hot cum whore that you are.

Kate wanted to be fucked like a hot cum whore. In fact her every thought was taken up by the feel of Graham's cock, hard as she rubbed her clit against it. His cock was so thick, rampant, hard as metal and dripping. She rubbed her soaking cunt lips along his cock... teasing him... letting his cock feel. The deep primal moan from Graham thrilled her. It's been too long. I never should have given this up, to think I could ever have given up fucking, given up cock. Just admit it, girl. You have to have this, you have to fuck. You need it like you need to breathe. You're a cum slut of the first order. Ohhh Godddd.

Callum agreed, could not take his eyes off his mum's hot grinding on this young man, nor could he take his hand from his dripping cock. He then focused on his mum's nipples. They stood up nicely, well-shaped, strong... his mum's nipples were beautiful. I've sucked her nipples. I've sucked my mum's nipples. I never knew they were so hot and God, I want to suck them again. The thought almost drove him over the edge, especially when his mum lay on top of the young man and held her nipples over his mouth. He heard her whisper something in the young man's ear. The young man looked up at her and whispered something back. She nodded, mouthed something else and the young man drew Callum's mum's nipple into his mouth. The look that came over his mum's face was indescribable. Her eyes closed tight, her mouth opened and she gasped. Callum watched his mum's stomach contract, and her hips grind hard against the young man's cock, her strong muscles rippling beneath her skin.

My mum's a whore. She's a hot fucking cum whore. My mum's a fucking cum whore who can't get enough cock and I want to fill her... Callum stopped thinking for a moment because of the primitive darkness of it... forbidden... yet... he felt himself turning animal, primal... the thought burst back into his brain, raging hot... I want to fill her with cock... I want to fill my mum with cum.

"Suck my nipple, Graham."

The young man beneath Kate looked up at her. She could see lust and love wrestling in him through his eyes, his chest rising and falling as he fought for control. He looked down at her nipples, hard as diamonds, begging for his mouth. "Suck your nipples?"

"Yes, Graham. Suck... my... nipples. Do it now."

Immediately he lowered his mouth to her nipple and sucked it between his lips, into his mouth. She felt a rip of electric current flow through her nerve endings from her nipple to drive molten lava flow between her legs.

He let go for a moment, looked up at her. "God, you're so... never knew anything could be so... feel so... wonderful." She felt his hips tremble beneath her.

"You never knew such sluts existed, did you Graham?" She looked right into his eyes as she continued to slide her cunt up and down, rubbing her clit firmly against his huge hot cock. Her stomach quivered as she said the words out loud. It's true, isn't it? That I'm a fucking slut? That I'm addicted to cock and to cum?

He shook his head. Apparently he'd felt her quiver, for he glanced down, then looked back up into her eyes. "You love to hear it, don't you? That you're a hot slut?... that you're a hot fuck slut."

Kate swallowed and her breath suddenly became ragged. To say it out loud. Say it. Say the truth out loud to his young man with the huge cock. Oh goddddd. She nodded to him and her voice quivered. "Yes, Graham. I do. God help me I do, yes."

He smiled a slow wicked smile. "Then hear it. Fuck me, slut. Fuck my hot cock like the wicked fucking cum slut that you are."

Kate gave her muscular hips a twist and drove herself down onto his thick shaft. OhhGoddddd. Ohhfuckkk. The lightning struck her insides again and again.

He moaned, deep, rough and primitive. He growled into her ear. "Fuck my cock, you hot whore. You wanted cock, now you have it. You fuck my cock. Fuck it, you cock whore. Fuck. You slut. Fuck. Slut. Fuck slut. Fuck slut..."

As he repeated those two words over and over at Kate's hips ground harder... driving Graham's cock deeper... impaling herself... god he is so thick... his cock stretched her cunt so wide... if she hadn't already been dripping down her thighs and her nether lips so swollen she'd have never been able to take him inside like this... ohhhgodddd.

Graham growled into her ear again. "You want my cum, don't you, slut? You want all the cum my cock can gush into your hot whore's cunt, don't you?" His hands gripped her firm muscular bottom and his strong hips drove his massive cock deep into her cunt.

Kate could only nod and bite down on his shoulder. Her body had taken over her mind now, was taken over, taken over with pure white-hot lust. Fuck, fuck, to finally fuck, oh god oh god fuckkkk.

"Then take it all, you fucking cum whore. Take it, take it..." He growled low, like pure fucking animal and she felt his cock explode within her, flooding her cunt with hot cum, pumping stream after stream deep within her. There was more cum than her cunt could hold.

Her mind exploded and every nerve ending in her body screamed with ecstasy. The last thing she remembered was screaming into his skin as she bit his shoulder to blood and collapsing on his chest.

Callum almost gushed as he watched his mum... his hot slut mum... cum with the young man's massive cock driving deep into her cunt. He felt like every nerve ending in his body was on overload. His ball ached with all the cum backed up in them, his cock almost hurt it was so hard and the thick flow of slick clear precum streamed out of the head of his cock, dripping down to his balls and down his thighs. Callum only avoided spurting his cum all over the floor by taking his hands off his cock and balls. It was the hardest thing he'd ever done. He watched his mum collapse on the young man's chest.

Kate lay on top of Graham for a long time, a very long time, very still, before she raised up, even her arms quivering, kissed the young man on the forehead. Slowly, so slowly she lifted up and unmounted the young stallion's cock and stood up. She leaned on the arm of the chair for a moment, as if her legs didn't want to hold her, then wrapped her dress around her once again. Dark spots appeared on her thin blue wraparound dress. I'm soaked with cum. Soaked with cum inside and out and I love it. God, I'm such as shameless slut and I love it. She smiled at him.

Graham stood up, took a deep breath, stretched, then slowly put on his clothes. He gazed at her for a long time, then said simply "I don't know how to feel about this. Is this what love feels like? I've never felt so... complete."

Kate took him by the hand and led him over to the door. She smiled at Graham. "Don't ever be afraid of women, Graham."

He touched her cheek. "Thank you. Thank you for... everything... for... my life." His eyes pleaded with her. "Can I come back?"

The thought that she could do this again... all this... warmed and stirred her, though she felt body aches already, her cunt raw from being stretched so wide. Could I? I don't know but God in heaven I want to. "I don't know, Graham. We'll see."

Callum ducked back deep into the shadows.

He watched them pause at the door and embrace, then his mum opened the door and the young man left. His mum closed the door behind the young man and then turned to lean back against it. The thin material of her wrap-around dress clung to her breasts, hips and thighs, her skin wet with sweat, soaked with her juices and cum. She closed her eyes, hugged herself, breathed deeply and smiled.

Callum's cock was still painfully hard and dripping. He stepped out of the shadows and stood in front of his mum.

Kate opened her eyes. The shock at the sight of her son was palpable, a hammer blow to her mind. She gasped, unable to take breath. Then she looked down. Her son's cock stabbed out toward her, huge, hard and dripping. The blow then dropped deep to her belly and her flow gushed again. Oh my god, his cock, my son's cock... he's looking at me like... oh god help me. She looked back into his eyes. The eyes of her son were hard, filled with pure animal lust.

She heard her son's words, his voice hoarse with a desire that drove her to her knees.

"You're a fucking cum whore, Mum. I saw you, I watched you... watched you do everything. And now, whether you like it or not... and I'm betting you will... you're going to fuck me. You're going to suck and fuck your son... or the world will know what a fucking cum slut you are."