K Forbidden Heat Ch. 02

Story Info
A beautiful woman blackmailed with her secret past.
1.2k words
4.42
9.6k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Kate felt reborn.

Lord God, he has sooo much cum in him. He must have been building up for a long time. The feel of the young man's hot fragrant seed flooding over her neck and breasts, her arms and hands, dripping down her stomach to her thighs had awakened something deep in her belly that she could not now control.

Control? Hell, I don't want to control it. God, I'm full fuck slut now. I need this man's cock. And just as much cum as he can make.

It was a good thing she was kneeling at that moment, because she wasn't sure she could stand. Time to slow down for a bit. She remembered that much from her university days. If you used up everything in the first few moments it didn't last. And she wanted this to last. Her husband and grown boys were on driving holiday to the coast. They planned to play a little golf, hoped to crash Saint Andrews, though there was little hope of that. Kate rolled Graham's balls in her fingers and smiled to herself as he spread his arms apart on the sofa and moaned.

They have their kind of balls to play with and I have mine.

"Graham. Graham?" She eased her attentions to his cock, hard though it was to do, as thick and hard and hot his cock felt in her hands.

He lifted his head and looked at her. The hard blaze of pure lust in his eyes had softened to languid desire no less intense. "I'd dreamt of a slut like you... very like you, really... but I thought... I knew... that nothing like this could ever happen, knew it was just a fantasy, nothing but fantasy." His eyes dropped to her hands resting lightly on his thick cock. "You really don't mind, do you?"

Kate slowly shook her head, leaned in, kissed the flowing clear precum from his cock head and ran her tongue around her lips. "Mind? Graham..." her voice dropped half an octave. "I love your cock."

Graham gasped.

"And your hot cum."

He groaned and his hips began to heave, driving his cock against her hands.

She could tell he was close to gushing again and lifted her hands from his cock and gripped his inner thighs, letting her fingernails dig into his skin. "No, Graham. Hold it back."

He moaned. "You're such a hot slut, I want to fuck you so much. God I want to fuck you so hard..."

She thrilled to watch his belly quiver, his cock throb, his hips grind back and forth with desire for her. Her voice rasped softly with husky desire. "And I so want you to. But not yet."

God you don't know how much. Her pussy was dripping down her thighs to the floor. His use of the word 'slut' slammed into her mind and warmed her flow anew. "But I want this to last as long as possible. Doesn't it make sense that something that feels so good..." she squeezed his hot balls just slightly, "should not be rushed? And you, young man, need training, need therapy."

Graham breathed deeply. "What kind of therapy?"

"Have you ever made love to a girl with your mouth?"

He shook his head. "Beyond kissing, no."

Kate backed up, sat in the wingback chair and opened her legs wide. She beckoned Graham with her finger. "Come here, stud. This slut wants your lips and tongue. And take your time about it."

Callum could not believe what he was seeing.

Mum's a slut. My mum's a hot fucking slut, oh my sweet god. Oh god.

His cock had not gone down a bit. His underwear was soaked, sticky from when he'd cum all over his hand while watching his mom suck that thick cock and watching it gush all over her body. But now, Jesus, he saw her laid back in the armchair, naked except for a scrap of deep blue dress hanging from her shoulders.

Her breasts were strong, full and beautiful, her stomach and legs taut, her pussy... too far away for him to see, truly, but it seemed to glisten wet in the fading light of the afternoon and as she slid her fingers into herself he could hear soft sweet gushing, her fingers delving deep into soaked skin of her center.

Callum's balls were tingling, boiling with seed. He gripped them, taking his mum's hot words to heart, listening to her and feeling as if she were talking to him. He had to hold back. If he held back, maybe she'd do the same for him as she was doing now. The thought sent his mind into spasms.

No, she'd never do that. Mum?

The wicked side of his mind took over.

She's a slut sucking cock for him, isn't she? And look at her, leaning back, legs spread wide to be eaten. I bet she'd do it for me. His cock throbbed with every heartbeat and hardened along with his resolve.

Especially if I threatened to tell.

Callum's cum rose in his cock and he had to grip his balls tighter to hold back at the thought of that. If he threatened her, there might be no end to what she would do, or how long she would do it.

I'll have her on her knees after this, my own mom slut sucking my cock deep. And as much of a slut as she is, she'll enjoy it. Oh goddamn, yesss, oh mum, suck me, suck your son's cock.

After this thought, Callum settled in, hidden in the shadows, biding his time, stroking his cock. He'd watch every depraved thing his mum did with this fellow, every lick, every suck, every drop of cum, every moan as his mother climaxed.

She hasn't climaxed yet, I wonder what Mum's like when she cums?

From the looks of things, it didn't seem like it would be very long before he found out. His mother was stretched out on the chair with the man kneeling between her legs, her long strong legs spread wide, her hips grinding as she gripped his hair and pulled the man's face to her pussy. His mum's head was tilted back, her chest rose and fell as she panted like... like a slut in heat. Yes, oh god mum... you are a fucking slut.

Callum gripped harder, fisting his cock, but not too hard. He had to make certain he didn't cum now. He wanted to save every drop for his mum. It was just a question of where he'd plant his hot young seed and how long he'd have to wait to do so. He listened to his mum moan, her gasps, her cries as she fisted one of her hands into her mouth the same way that Callum had his. He watched her strong thighs flex, watched her strong stomach contract as she ground her magnificent athletic hips against the man's mouth. Her strong breasts quivered as she bucked and moaned. His mum slid her fist from her mouth and hoarsely hissed whispered wicked things that Callum wished he could hear.

It won't be long now.

Kate didn't know it, didn't know her son was watching her depravity, but her son Callum was right. She felt her feelings boiling in her belly like molten lava, and her lust climbed. Her words of truth tumbled out of her mouth unbidden. "Lick my clit, Graham... yes, just like that... lick your hot slut just... like... that."