Kai's Affirmation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scanning Joe's room, Kai's eyes fixate on the closet--a treasure trove of alluring possibilities. Among the scattered clothes on the floor, he spots a crumpled heap of sexy clothes, likely dirty from one of Joe's many conquests. Unfazed by any stains or disarray, Kai recognizes the tantalizing potential and collects the provocative garments.

In front of the bathroom mirror, Kai's heart races with excitement and nervousness. With each stroke of the brush, he applies heavy makeup, accentuating his features in a way he's seen his girlfriend Hana do countless times. His small chin, plump lips, and almond-shaped eyes become the focus of his attention as he strives to recreate the alluring looks he's admired.

Unconcerned about the need to shave, Kai embraces his naturally hairless body, appreciating the femininity that it provides. He applies foundation, dusts on a touch of bronzer to contour his face, and enhances his lips with a vibrant shade of red lipstick. With a mix of intuition and desire, he delicately shades his eyelids, creating a subtle yet captivating allure.

He slips into lacy women's underwear, savoring the delicate fabric against his skin, indulging in the sensations that amplify his budding femininity. Next, a provocative black lace bra enhances his slender frame, molding to create the illusion of budding tits.

Now dressed in the lingerie, Kai admires his reflection in the mirror. The sight of himself as a slut, a tantalizing embodiment of seduction and power, ignites a fiery desire within him. He turns around and watches as he smacks his lace covered ass in the mirror. Finally, he gracefully slips into the little black dress, its fabric caressing his body, accentuating his newfound sensuality. He completes the transformation with the pink bob wig from the first time he sucked Joe's magnificent cock, the final touch that solidifies his new persona.

"There you are, Kimmy," Kai says, a hint of a mischievous smile playing on his lips. "Ready to explore a side of us we've only ever dreamed of?"

With newfound self-assurance, Kimmy steps out of the bathroom, the click of her heels announcing her arrival. Kai, as his seductive alter ego Kimmy, returns to the basement where Joe's attention is immediately captivated by the alluring presence before him.

"Hey there, big boy," Kimmy purrs, her tone laced with a mix of confidence and desire. "I'm Kimmy, the girl who's here to fulfill all your fantasies. Ready to have some unforgettable fun?"

Without waiting for a response, Kimmy drops to her hands and knees and crawls toward Joe, each movement oozing with eroticism. Their eyes lock, a silent agreement forged in lust.

"Mmm, Joe, I've been dreaming about sucking your dick all day." Kimmy purrs. "You know how to make a girl's fantasies come true."

Kimmy sensually unbuttons Joe's pants, revealing his throbbing man meat. She takes him in her delicate hand, her touch firm yet gentle. Her eyes settle on its length and curvature remembering how much fun she had pleasing it before.

"Mmm, your cock is a work of art, Joe," she moans, her voice heavy with longing. "I'm going to worship every inch of it. I want to taste every drop of your hot cum." Droplets of saliva escape the corners of Kimmy's mouth, a testament to her insatiable hunger and memories of their past encounters. The sight of Joe's scarred flesh fuels her arousal, intensifying her craving.

Kimmy doesn't rush. She takes her time, savoring the moment, admiring Joe's throbbing cock. Her tongue caresses the sensitive skin, her lips enveloping him with unrestrained fervor. Moans and gasps punctuate the air. Her mouth becomes an oasis, her tongue swirling, her lips sliding up and down with an insatiable hunger.

Each movement is focused solely on extracting maximum pleasure from Joe's throbbing dick. Her head bobs with an urgent rhythm, matching the intensity of Joe's growing arousal. She devours his cock with a fierce determination, her mouth a wet and slippery haven for his hardened length. She eagerly explores every inch, her lips wrapping tightly around him.

Kimmy's mouth becomes a playground of sensation, as she lavishes Joe's head with wet, swirling motions. Her tongue dances along the sensitive underside, tracing the ridge and dipping into every crevice. She expertly varies her pace and pressure, taking him deeper with each controlled movement, all while maintaining an intense eye contact that heightens their connection.

Kimmy's jaw aches, her throat protests, but she refuses to relent. She's determined to bring Joe to the pinnacle of pleasure. Her head bobs rhythmically, her lips press firmly against his shaft, and her tongue works tirelessly to stimulate every inch of his impressive member. As time passes, Kimmy feels the strain in her jaw, a delicious ache that only fuels her desire. She pushes through the physical limitations, driven by an insatiable need to taste the sweet reward that awaits her.

With a wicked grin, Kimmy's exploration takes a daring turn. She cups Joe's balls in her hand, weighing them in her palm, feeling their weight and warmth. Her delicate fingers massage and squeeze them, applying just the right amount of pressure to elicit moans of pleasure from Joe's lips.

As the tension builds, Kimmy takes his balls into her mouth, savoring their delicate texture and the way they tighten in response to her suction. She caresses them with her tongue, flicking and lapping at them, sending waves of pleasure coursing through Joe's body.

As the moment of climax approaches, Kimmy's lips tighten around Joe's pulsating cock. Her skilled mouth works diligently, bringing him closer to the edge with each bob of her head. The anticipation hangs in the air, thick with desire and impending release.

With a final surge of ecstasy, Joe's body tenses, and his cock throbs in anticipation. Kimmy senses his impending eruption and redoubles her efforts, her mouth hungry for his release. And then it happens--a powerful surge courses through him, and a torrent of hot cum erupts from his tip.

Kimmy's mouth becomes the target of his explosive release, as ropes of thick cum shoot forth, splattering across her waiting face. The first rope lands on her forehead, trailing down to her eyebrows and then slowly drips onto her flushed cheeks. The second and third ropes find their mark, painting her plump lips with creamy streaks.

She revels in the sensation, the warm liquid coating her skin, mixing with the sweat of their passionate encounter. The taste of his essence lingers on her tongue, a heady cocktail of desire and fulfillment. With each pulse of his orgasm, more cum lands on her face, creating a provocative tableau of lust and submission.

Kimmy looks up at Joe through lust-filled eyes, her face adorned with his creamy offering. "See, Joe? Your naughty little cum-slut has taken it all," A mischievous smile plays on her cum-stained lips as she boldly declares, "I'm really good at it, aren't I Daddy? I love tasting your yummy cum!"

Kimmy, driven by her insatiable desire, uses her fingers to gather up the cum that has pooled on her face. With a sultry smile, she brings her glistening fingers to her lips, savoring the salty taste. Her tongue darts out, flicking against her fingertips, capturing every drop of his release. After consuming every drop of Joe's potent load, Kimmy lets out a satisfied sigh and slowly opens her mouth wide, proudly displaying its emptiness. She sticks out her tongue playfully, teasing Joe with the evidence of her complete devotion.

Joe's eyes widen with delight as he takes in the sight of Kimmy's empty mouth, enthralled by her adorable display. "You're such a good girl, Kimmy. Daddy loves how you make him feel so good."

Kimmy's cheeks flush with excitement as she leans in closer to Joe, her voice a sweet whisper as she bats her eyes. "I want to make you happy, Daddy. I'll always be your special cum-swallowing princess."

12