Kaitlyn's April Fools' Joke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get plenty of moisture on your finger and concentrate on the clit. Go round and round, softly at first and then maybe a little harder. If it dries out, get more, OK?"

"Yeah." His lips were fabulous as they kissed, teased and probed. But what was most fabulous of all was his exploration of her labia and clit. At first, he was tentative and his strokes were jerky and hesitant. She reached down, held his hand and guided it, smoothing out the rubbing until he had it just right. She kept her hand lightly on his allowing him to run the show.

When she later looked back on that morning, the thing which struck her was how fast her climax came. At one moment she was kissing him and guiding his inexperienced hand and at the next, she was pulling his hand tightly to her, increasing the pressure on her clit and exploding with her first orgasm ever brought on by another. Her body writhed on the mattress as her voice echoed in the room. Odd colors pulsated behind her closed eyelids as sensations of extreme pleasure raced through her.

Eventually her body collapsed back to the mattress as she pulled his head to her, demanding wordlessly more kisses. After several deep and sensuous kisses, she relaxed, opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"That was, that was amazing."

"Yeah. Pretty cool."

"Pretty cool? Are you nuts? That was the best, ever."

"Even though you had to show me what you wanted?"

"You showed me. I showed you. And yes, the best."

After several more minutes of kissing, her hand slid down his torso only to be met by his erect cock. "You're still hard."

"Yeah, you're so sexy I don't think I ever went all the way down."

"Should I take care of it again?"

"Uh, let's not, at least right now. I gotta pee and I could use some breakfast. You?"

"Yeah. Coffee sounds good right now."

"OK. Let me go first and then I'll hit the kitchen. See you there in a few, OK?"

After he finished in the bathroom, she peed, straightened her hair with her fingers and looked at herself in the mirror. She liked what she saw. Maybe it was having just had an orgasm but something told her it was more than that. Yes, being desired by a hot guy, and yes, he was hot despite being a nerd, must have added something to her. But what was it? Her mussed hair looked no better or worse than usual. Her face was the same as it had been for years. Maybe there was a little more color in her cheeks but that couldn't explain it. Then it hit her; there was a look of confidence which she had not seen previously. This was a woman who knew what she wanted. And she wanted Travis. She wanted all of him. She wanted to have sex with him. And she wanted him because she liked him, because he was a good one, as her grandmother used to say, and because she trusted him.

Niggling in the back of her mind was the April Fools' challenge but she purposefully pushed it back. No, on that day she was not going to think about it. She was going to spend the entire day and hopefully the entire night with a guy she found herself falling for. Later she would have to deal with him, April Fools' and the sorority, but not until she had to.

After deciding against putting her panties back on, she walked into the kitchen wearing nothing but the sleep shirt. The cool air on her still-wet lips was sexy, kept reminding her of their morning in bed and even teased her about what might come next.

They drank their coffee, ate a light breakfast and cleaned up afterwards. Once he had put up all the dishes, he turned to her smiling and wiggling his eyebrows. "What's on the agenda for today?"

"I thought we could go to the library and study some," she grinned.

"Study? Study what?"

"Maybe chemistry?"

"Nah. What about your biology class? I took it last year and could help you there. You know, learn about Homo erectus and all."

"You sure do know a lot about 'erectus,' don't you?"

"Yes, and now you've learned a little, too."

"Not so little," she giggled.

"Why, thank you."

She looked at him for a few seconds as she made up her mind. This would be the day. This would be the day she had sex, made love, screwed, whatever it might be called, but this was the day. And she wanted it sooner rather than later. "Sit on the couch and don't move. OK?"

"Uh, I guess. Yeah, OK."

She went for her purse, grabbed her phone and started up a playlist of dance tunes. "Now I'm going to dance for you but remember, you gotta stay seated."

Once the pulsing beat started, she faced him and began to gyrate slowly, letting her hands slide up and down her torso as she faced him. Occasionally she would pull the hem of the shirt up slowly to where she was sure he could make out her lips but once she saw him look down, she would drop the hem to tease and frustrate him. Rubbing her hands over her boobs also got his attention as did rubbing her ass when she turned her back to him. After several minutes of dancing her improvised strip act, she got too nervous to go all the way. 'Maybe in a darkened room,' she thought, 'Maybe there I can lose the shirt.'

After killing the music, she turned to him, "Ah, like what you see?"

"Yeah, of course. You're beautiful, but I thought you'd go all the way."

"Maybe I will, but back in your room. OK?" She held her hand out to him before leading him back to his bedroom. "Here, I won't feel quite so exposed." She pulled him to her and invited a kiss by tipping her head up to him. The kiss tasted wonderful even with the faint aftertaste of coffee. "Are you going to invite me back to your bed?"

"Uh, yeah. Here, let's sit here..."

"Nope. Let's lie here but you've gotta take your T-shirt off. And your boxers."

"What about you?"

"Silly, I don't have boxers."

"Your shirt, I mean."

"Maybe you can tease it off me, huh?"

Their arms wrapped around each other as they began to kiss anew. She reached inside his shirt to rub his chest and before she knew it, his hand slid down to her hem and slowly pulled the bottom of her sleep shirt up to her breasts. She took the initiative, sat back up and pulled it completely off. For the first time in her life, she was totally nude in front of a guy. His eyes were glued to her and she could tell he was fascinated by her breasts. She thought they were decent and it was thrilling to realize she was the object of his staring.

"Now your turn. Everything off."

He quickly peeled the shirt off, lay back and pulled the shorts down to his feet. Once he kicked them to the floor, he too was nude in front of her. As they came together for a hug, she realized how good it felt to have his skin up against hers. His scattered chest hairs teased her nipples and his arms stroked her back but the most prominent thing was his erection squished between them. After some more kisses, she realized she was getting more and more turned on. Moisture oozed between her lips and there was a tingling in her nipples as well as a fullness in her pelvis.

She decided to touch and even rub his cock again. After a few quick strokes, her mind raced to a whole new possibility; what did it taste like? She had tasted his come but what about oral sex? She had heard it was a phenomenal experience and certainly had watched enough porn to know it was popular. She couldn't imagine getting his wonderful cock so deep in her mouth but she was willing to try. She broke the kissing and scooted down in bed until her mouth was near his pelvis.

"I'd like to kiss you, you know, lick it. OK?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Tell me if I'm not doing anything right."

"How would I know, I mean, I've never had this before and..."

"Just tell me what feels good and if I'm hurting you."

She bent down, took his cock in her hand and gingerly let her tongue slide over his knob.

"Oh, holy fuck!"

"Like?"

"Oh, yeah."

She drooled some saliva on his shaft and began to slowly pump up and down to his moans of appreciation. Once again, she licked him and with her heart racing, she opened her mouth to wrap her lips around him. It took her a few seconds to get used to it, but once she did, she slid her tongue around the base of his knob.

"Jesus, Kait, that feels so..." He seemed unable to speak any further.

Lifting away from him, she asked, "Feels so what? Good?"

"Oh, yeah."

"I, uh, I can't go any lower. Is that OK?"

"Jesus, yes, that's fine."

She set back to work on him, stroking his shaft, taking as much of his head into her mouth and using her tongue. It was less than two minutes later when he warned her that he was going to come. Fearful of what might happen, she backed off slightly and as she felt him start to thrust, she released him only to see him shoot over his belly to groans of delight. As he recovered, she gently kept rubbing his shaft until his gently put his hand on hers.

"No more right now, please."

"Was it hurting?"

"No, but it sometimes feels weird right after I've come. Give me a few minutes."

"You liked it?"

"Yeah. Amazing. I don't think I've ever felt anything so good in my life."

"Glad you liked it. I didn't have a clue what to do."

"Maybe you didn't have a clue but your on-the-job training was great. Uh, what about you? Would you want me to, uh, do the same?"

She grinned at him before answering, "Yeah, I think I would. Uh, maybe you can start and we'll see what feels good and work on if from there."

"Maybe you could slide up in bed a little."

Once she had fluffed up two pillows, she lay down so she could easily watch. "I've never done this before, either. Remember the clit, that's the most important part, but play around and try different things and I'll let you know."

"OK. You know, your lips are super cute. I like them."

"Thanks. I like them, too. Taste them."

As he laid some tentative licks on them, she was glad she had shaved. His tongue seemed to explore up and down on the outer lips before he drew it right down the middle, stopping shy of her clit.

"Oooh, nice. Again, please, a little higher."

The next lick started low and kept going up until his tongue tip slid across her clit. A deep, satisfied sigh escaped her lips.

"Like?"

"Umm-hmm."

That morning she learned one thing about Travis: He was trainable. If she made a suggestion, he followed through. It didn't take too long for her to figure the best sensation of all was him dragging the top of his tongue slowly across her clit while he pumped two curled fingers in an out of her. Feeling the fingertips slide across the front of her canal helped drive her higher and higher. When she exploded, there in the vague recesses of her mind was the single thought it had been the most phenomenal orgasm of her life. She jerked, she writhed and she cried out as she pulled his head tightly to her, demanding even more licking.

After collapsing back onto the bed, she released his head and pulled him up to her. She attacked his mouth with hers, kissing deeply while tasting herself on him. After several deep kisses, she relaxed back to catch her breath while he gently kissed her neck and stroked her breasts.

"Phew. That was abso-fuckin'-lutely amazing. Are you sure you've never done that before?"

"Never. Scout's honor. I listened to you and did what you wanted. It was fun."

"Fun for you, maybe, but for me...wow."

"You know, when I looked up at you, I could see a red, splotchy rash on your chest."

"Really? I never knew that but I guess I've never looked at myself in a mirror when I was, well, you know, when I was having some me-time."

"So, you do it too?"

"Of course, I do. We girls get horny, too."

They snuggled together and she even found herself dozing off for a quick nap. Once she woke up, she found herself newly energetic. Curled up at his side with his arm around her, she stroked his chest with her free hand.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Almost eleven."

"Almost noon, huh? Whatever will we do next?"

'Well, we could go to the park for a walk or grab a burger."

"And leave this room? Uh-uh. No way. If you're hungry, you might want to grab a bite to eat but I'm not leaving, not yet, anyway."

"What are your plans?"

"I'm going to roll you over on your back," which she did, "And I'm going to crawl on top of you," which she did, "And I'm, we're going to do it."

"Everything?"

"Umm-hmm. Everything. Where're those condoms?"

"Over in that drawer."

"Oh, look, a pack of eighteen. Are you sure that's going to be enough until tomorrow?" she laughed.

"Should be. You'd wear me out, otherwise."

"Here, put one on." They fiddled with the condom, initially placing it upside down on his tip so it wouldn't unroll. Once they figured it out, he rolled the condom down his sheath and looked at her. "That looks good. Shall we try it?" she asked.

After he nodded yes, she realized she was going to 'do it.' She was going all the way and have full-on intercourse. She would no longer be a virgin. Any remaining fears, anxieties or reservations were dashed as she looked down at him. 'Yes,' she thought, 'He's the right one to take this big step with. He's cute, he's smart, he's nice.'

"How are we going to do this? You on top?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, I guess."

"OK, here. Move up a little more and..."

"I'll need a little help aiming it."

"Yeah, sure. Here." She grabbed his cock, slid it along her crease a few times before aiming it right at her. "Now, go ahead."

He eased himself slowly into her, filling her completely. There was no pain for which she silently thanked her dildo. A few seconds later he pulled back and dropped into her again. And again. The process slowly sped up and right as she was getting nicely stimulated, he lunged a few times before stopping. He had come!

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't hold it."

"Shhh. It's OK. We've got all week."

"But our first time and you didn't..."

"What do you call that little thing right after breakfast? A hiccup? And last night?"

"No, but..."

"Here, you better pull out. Don't want to lose something now, do we?"

Once he dropped the condom on the floor and stretched out on his back, she curled up on her side next to him. Her mind was racing. She was no longer a virgin! And although there had been no fireworks, at least for her, there was a powerful sensation of closeness, a sensation she found to be truly wonderful.

She gently rubbed his chest and belly with her free hand while he caressed her back all the way down to her butt. Sometimes his fingers teasingly stroked up her butt crack sending little zings of pleasure to her brain. Who would have known even that was stimulating? Every few minutes she let her hand slide lower on his belly, coming closer and closer to his cock. But where was it? Surely when her hand reached his pubic hair, she would have felt it, right? Maybe it was limp and hanging down. On one swipe, her knuckles sensed something. She raised her hand up only to bump into his erect penis. He was still excited and so soon! She had no first-hand experience with male refractory times but his didn't seem to be very long.

"Ah, it looks like you're, uh, maybe ready again."

"Mmm-hmm."

"Here, let me put another condom on you," she said as she sat up over him. He looked magnificent. She had never thought of penises being particularly attractive but his was. His hardon was gorgeous. She held it gently while rubbing some precum over the head to his obvious delight. After slipping the condom from the foil package, she placed it at the tip and rolled it down, covering him most of the way.

After he stirred as if to sit up, she lightly put her hand to his chest. "You stay right where you are. I'm getting on top. OK?"

"Yeah, whatever you want."

After straddling him, she grabbed him, wetted the tip and slowly slid down, filling herself again. It felt sooo good! The fullness she experienced excited her sexually but it was also a comforting feeling, one she would come to realize helped her feel emotionally closer to him. She raised up until his tip nearly came out, then dropped back down. Those same feelings returned. Another time she raised up, yet when she dropped down again, her slit bumped into his pubis. 'Whoa,' she thought, 'Now that's nice.'

On her next journey down his cock, she purposefully rubbed her clit on him. Even nicer! Instead of raising up again, she remained with him deep in her and began to gyrate round and round on him, rolling her clit on his pubic bone. Even his pubic hair seemed to give little zings of pleasure as her clit rolled across it. As she got more and more excited, she fell forward over him, holding herself up with her arms.

Next, her nipples began to sing songs of pleasure to her. He had begun to rub her breasts with firm, smooth strokes. It added so much to the entire experience that she whispered for him to rub a little harder.

Between her clitoral dance and his nipple stimulation, Kaitlyn realized she was rapidly approaching an orgasm. When she would masturbate, sometimes she could tell ahead of time the O would be extra good. She never knew why; they just sometimes were. And on that morning, riding him, gyrating on him, feeling his nipple play, she knew she was in for a great one. Right as she approached it, she slowed down slightly to prolong the wonderful anticipatory pre-orgasmic sensation, that feeling of tension which immediately precedes the wonderful release.

The first wave to hit swept over her, engulfed her in a sensation of spiraling pleasure. Her voice called out uncontrollably as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her from pelvis to brain and back. Although her body seemed to lose all strength, she managed to remain up on him, surging and spinning on him, using his pubic bone as the most wonderful toy imaginable. And somehow her brain seemed to register him thrusting below her, bringing even more contact between her and her brand-new, most favorite toy.

Her collapsing on him was inevitable. Her strength failed her arms and she fell down, face next to his. A minute or so later as she recovered from the most amazing event of her sexual life, she turned to him. They looked deeply into each other's eyes before she closed hers and neared her lips to his. The kiss was a soft conclusion to their wonderful love-making. It meant so much: trust, thank you, enjoyed it, let's do it again and I want you. And though she would have never believed she could say it so soon in a relationship, yes, there was a flicker of love in his kiss, a flicker she hoped could blossom and result in a fully loving relationship.

And as she lay there, she knew deep in her soul the April Fools' joke would never come to pass. The only question was what would happen to her when she defied her sisters.

After a brief snooze, they got up, quickly showered and went out for lunch. There they sat across from each other, knees bumping under the tiny table as they ate their sandwiches and stared at each other. Once the food was gone, Travis went to get up but she gently held his hand, keeping him at the table.

"What?"

"This morning..."

"Yeah?"

"It was unbelievable," she whispered, mindful of surrounding diners.

"Yeah, was."

"Honey, I felt so close to you, amazingly close. If I could have, I would have crawled inside you, to be part of you."

"Yeah, it was seriously intense."

"And I want that again."

"Me, too."

She paused a few seconds while holding both hands in hers before looking him in the eye. "Thank you."

"No, Thank you."

They wandered arm-in-arm around the city while barely speaking, but her mind was going like sixty. She wondered about telling her parents, about the sorority, what she could do once she told them she would not partake in their cruel joke. But mostly she wondered about her and Travis. She was clear-headed enough to know not all relationships last, indeed most young romances don't. But here was a guy who certainly checked a lot of boxes. Yes, she was determined to put her A+ effort into this relationship and hope for the best.