Kaitlyn's Rules Ch. 06

Story Info
Delaney enjoys her new toy.
3.8k words
4.56
13.5k
13

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the remainder of the evening that day I was unrelentingly teased by Kaitlyn and Delaney. I remained cuffed for hours with a ball gag locked behind my head only unlocked when one of the two wanted me to make them cum.

After hours of this teasing, Delaney finally leaves our room and Kaitlyn unties my wrists and unlocks the gag.

I lay on the floor for a few moments while Kaitlyn sits back down on the couch.

"You look like you had a rough night," she giggles.

"Definitely the most frustrating night I've ever had," I answer as I slowly get to my feet.

"Oh really? I'll make sure to tell Delaney that," she smirks as she reaches out and caresses my balls. I gasp as she squeezes them and gives them a tug. "These are so full," she smirks. "Did you like having her lips wrapped around your dick?"

"Yes," I admit as she continues playing with my balls.

"I think this is gonna be fun," she smirks as she releases my balls and stands up. "Both of us keeping you locked up," she smirks "I mean just think about how hard your gonna cum," she leans in and gives me a kiss. "If we let you."

"You're gonna let me right?" I ask with a shake in my voice.

"She and I will discuss that," she flashes her keys "and our decision is final," she taps the cage. "Now go take a shower."

While I shower, I can't get the images from this evening out of my head. Both of them sitting next to me. Delaney clicking her padlock on my cage. Kaitlyn putting a necklace with three keys around Delaney's neck. Delaney's eyes when she first noticed me tied to Kaitlyn's bed.

When I got out of the shower, Kaitlyn was already getting ready for bed. She makes me make her cum one more time before she goes to bed and then surprisingly tells me that Delaney will be in our room with me tomorrow. Friday was my day off of classes, and apparently was Delaney's as well.

--

When I wake up the next morning, Kaitlyn is getting dressed for her day of classes.

"Morning sleeping beauty," she says as she walks by my bed wearing a teal crop top and her signature tight jeans.

As she finishes getting dressed I get out of bed to go to the bathroom.

"Oh that's so cute," she says as I stand up. "Two padlocks," she smirks as she trails her finger up the cage. "You better behave today," she smirks and gives me a soft kiss. "Because she won't have a problem reminding you who the boss is," she crouches down and kisses the cage before she leaves.

After I get out of the bathroom, I get dressed make some breakfast before opening my laptop to catch up on some work.

I lose track of time and spend the entire morning catching up on assignments and realize it's 11:30 as I submit my final paper. I'm looking forward to a bit of relaxation now that I'm done.

A few minutes after I finish my last assignment, there's a knock at the door.

I was really hoping for a break before she got here. I can't help but feel a bit of dread as I walk over to the door. I open the door and unsurprisingly find Delaney. I invite her in and lock the door.

I turn around and drink in her outfit. She's wearing a tight red cross hook top, black leather pants and open toed heels.

I look her body up and down while she smirks at me.

"Do I look hot?" she asks and spins around.

"Yes," I answer with a shaky voice.

"I know," she gleefully replies. "You should feel very lucky to see me dressed this way."

"I do," I confess. "Thank you."

"Strip for me bitch boy," she says eyeing my cock.

"Yes Mistress," I oblige. Her eyes lock on to the cage again as they had the night before.

"Why are you still standing?" she asks as she backs away. I take her words in an kneel in front of her, looking up to see into her eyes. "Good boy." She lifts her foot and runs it slowly over my caged cock and smirks deviously. She kicks my cock, I groan in pain and shock, leaning back into the door. She walks over to Kaitlyn's nightstand with a slight giggle.

She pulls out Kaitlyn's chest of toys and punches in the combination lock. She returns to me with a pair of handcuffs, leaning down and locking my hands behind my back. "Go kneel in front of the couch," she softly says in my ears.

"Yes Mistress," I answer.

I walk over to the couch and kneel in front of it. I stare at her legs and ass in her leather pants while she walks back to Kaitlyn's chest, pulling a gag out of it and walking over to the couch.

She stops in front of me and looks down with a grin on her face. "Kaitlyn said you'd love if I wore something tight and reflective," she giggles as she runs her foot up my thighs. "I think you should make me cum a few times bitch boy," she says sitting down on the couch and unzipping her pants.

I don't even count how many times I make her cum, but when she finally lets me lift my head up my face is covered in her juices and my cock is dripping pre cum. She leans forward and presses the gag into my lips and buckles it around my head.

"Wow, Kaitlyn wasn't lying about that tongue of yours," she laughs. "Just a shame you couldn't stay focused yesterday, huh?" she says. I nod, remembering the night before. I licked Delaney while my cock was free from chastity but Kaitlyn began sucking my cock and I couldn't focus on making Delaney cum. After my infraction, Kaitlyn iced my cock down and the two locked me back in chastity.

"Aww, that's cute," Delaney laughs noticing the pool of pre cum forming on the floor. She leans forward and runs her fingers through the puddle and pops the gag out. I suck my juices off her fingers while she calls me a good boy repeatedly.

Once her fingers are clean, Delaney slides them out and pops the gag back in. I watch as she goes over to Kaitlyn's chest, retrieving a few items that I can't make out.

"Go sit on your bed," she says still fishing through the chest. I walk over to my bed and stare at her. She approaches me with her hands behind her back. She first turns me around pushes me down on the bed, so I'm lying on my stomach. A few seconds later I hear the unmistakable sound of a bottle of lube opening. She pours the lube and begins pressing a plug into me.

She pushes the plug into me and unlocks one of the cuffs. She doesn't release my wrists, lifting them over the headboard and relocking the cuffs over my headboard. Then she pinches my nipple and leans down to cuff my ankles together.

"You be quiet while I do some work," she says as she pulls out her phone. A few seconds later the plug begins vibrating and she smirks at my reaction.

I watch her walk around my room, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor and she sits on the couch. She puts her feet up on the couch and opens her laptop.

I have no idea how long I'm left on the bed, but Delaney ignores my cries of desperation. The plug is having its desired impact as I'm whimpering and my cock is leaking while I hopelessly try to escape my cuffs.

After an intense cycle from the plug, Delaney walks over to me on my bed.

My cock is dripping in its cage and my hips are bucking up into the air.

She climbs on the bed, popping my gag out and lowers herself onto my face. I desperately lick her, my hips still bucking into the air as she grinds on my face and tongue.

After I lick her to three or four orgasms, she lifts herself off my face and stuffs the gag in my mouth. She says nothing as she gets off the bed and walks back over to Kaitlyn's nightstand.

I helplessly watch her, the plug still tormenting me, my face covered in her juices and my body still tied to the bed.

She walks back over to me with her hand behind her back. She sits on the bed and runs her hand inside my thighs.

To my surprise she leans down and releases my ankles from their cuffs. She reaches up and releases my wrists and pulls the gag out of my mouth.

"I figured you probably need to use the bathroom about now," she says pulling the plug out.

I use the bathroom and when I get out, I'm unsurprised but a little crushed to see the Kaitlyn is now in the room. Oh please stop this teasing.

I kneel in front of them.

"Good boy," Kaitlyn says pressing a gag back into my lips.

"He knows his place," Delaney laughs.

"He sure does," Kaitlyn says running a finger over her keys.

"How do you think we should fuck with him tonight?" Delaney asks.

"Tie him up," Kaitlyn says gesturing to her bed.

"Get up bitch boy," Delaney says grabbing my hair. She roughly pushes me on the bed and cuffs my wrists over the headboard. Kaitlyn ties my ankles to the bed.

The two stand next to me without speaking for a minute before Delaney speaks.

"Do you think that cage should come off tonight?"

"Definitely not," Kaitlyn replies. "He can stay caged, but we can still tease the fuck out of him," she says with a smirk on her face.

Kaitlyn reaches into her nightstand and pulls out a bullet vibrator.

She lifts the cage and presses the vibrator between my balls and the base of my cock.

Delaney removes the gag and sits on my face as Kaitlyn turns on the vibrator. I desperately lick Delaney, fighting through the sensation of the vibrator after last night.

When she finally lifts herself off of me, she sits next to me and Kaitlyn turns the vibrator off.

"How'd he do?" Kaitlyn asks as Delaney begins feeding me her juices off my face.

"He did very good. Wasn't at all distracted by the vibrator."

"Learning from his mistakes," Kaitlyn says with a chuckle as she pinches my nipple.

"Maybe hoping he gets another chance to fo cum tonight," Delaney ponders out loud while shoving her fingers deeper into my mouth.

"Do you think he's earned that chance tonight?" Kaitlyn says as she runs a hand inside my thighs.

My eyes shift fo Delaney who looks a bit surprised at Kaitlyn's question.

"What do you think K?" Delaney asks.

"You're the one he didn't please, what do you think?" Kaitlyn answers.

"Well," she pauses "he was a good boy today." She pulls her fingers out of my mouth and shoves the gag back in. "I guess we could let him free for a bit." She leans down and opens her padlock. "If you agree that is," she adds.

"I think we could give him a chance," Kaitlyn says leaning down to open her padlock and slides the cage off.

They both watch my cock throbbing, neither touching it as I whimper.

"I didn't plan on actually stimulating him at all," Kaitlyn laughs looking at Delaney.

"I thought we could edge him some more," Delaney says. "What do you think?"

"Laney, he's your toy too. You don't need permission to edge him," Kaitlyn laughs.

Kaitlyn pulls the gag out of my mouth and lowers herself onto my face. I lick her, desperate to change her mind about letting me cum. Delaney begins teasing my cock, lightly tracing it with her nails it and blowing air on the tip.

Kaitlyn lifts herself off of me, and Delaney wraps her lips around the head of my cock. I scream in pleasure as Kaitlyn gags me again.

"Good boy," Kaitlyn purs.

I enjoy the feeling of Delaney's lips around my head and her tongue playing with my slit for a few minutes before she lifts her head up.

I groan in frustration as she smirks at me.

"It's so hot," Delaney laughs. "A dick helplessly twitching like that."

"I think I change my mind?" Kaitlyn says with a smirk.

"About what?"

"I think I want to ruin an orgasm," Kaitlyn says biting her lip.

I squeal in desperation to avoid that fate.

"I think he likes that," Delaney says gesturing to my throbbing member. "I've never actually seen one."

"Oh it's probably more frustrating for him than just being locked up."

"Ooh," Delaney says. "I wanna watch." Delaney runs a hand up my chest.

I plead for mercy with my eyes as Delaney teases my nipples, not making eye contact.

Kaitlyn leans down and takes my cock in her mouth.

Kaitlyn slides her head up and down, running her tongue over my cock as she bobs her head. She squeezes my balls as I get close to orgasm.

As Delaney begins fingering herself, Kaitlyn begins flicking her tongue over my frenulum and I feel my orgasm approaching.

I scream as Kaitlyn lifts her head just before I cum. She gives my cock one stroke with her hand before cum starts oozing out of the head.

I begin crying in frustration, desperate for an orgasm.

"Your weren't kidding. That is so hot," Delaney says.

Kaitlyn begins collecting the cum pooling at the base of my cock on her fingers. She pulls the gag out of my mouth and makes me suck my cum off her fingers.

"Poor desperate boy," Delaney says wiping my tears away. "I don't think we should give him a real orgasm today, what about you K?" I continue to plead with my eyes.

"Nope, he still doesn't deserve it" Kaitlyn says matter of flatly. She pulls her fingers out of my mouth and presses the gag back into my lips. "Both of your owners have to decide you deserve to cum."

"So you're really gonna have to earn your orgasm," Delaney chuckles. "Because neither of them think you deserve it."

Delaney gets off the bed as Kaitlyn reaches into her nightstand and pulls a cockwhip out. My pleas for mercy are muffled by the gag and go ignored as Kaitlyn whips my cock for several uninterrupted minutes.

Delaney returns with a feather, running it all over my cock causing it to twitch more.

Kaitlyn begins whipping the underside of my cock while Delaney runs the feather over the tip.

After an unbelievably frustrating few minutes, the two put their tools down. They stand up and look down at my squirming body.

"Your call K, what next?" Delaney asks.

"Ice him," Kaitlyn says. Delaney grins before she turns on her heel and walks to the kitchen.

Kaitlyn sits down, tracing her fingers over the vein of my sensitive cock.

Kaitlyn leans down and licks my cock from base to head one more time before Delaney returns with a rag of ice and cold water.

Delaney sits on the edge of the bed and wraps the rag around my cock, holding it tight for several minutes.

Kaitlyn hands Delaney the pieces to the cage as Delaney removes the rag. She slides the ring up my cock, roughly pressing my balls through it before sliding the cage up and clicking it into place.

Delaney clicks her padlock on and kisses the cage before moving off the bed, allowing Kaitlyn to click her padlock into place.

Delaney reaches into Kaitlyn's nightstand, grabbing a padlock and locking it behind my head in the buckle of the gag.

Kaitlyn walks into her closet, pulling out a large duffle bag. She puts the bag on the floor at the foot of the bed, out of my sight as she reaches into it. Delaney unties my ankles and wrists, flipping me on my back before recuffing my hands behind my back and blindfolding me.

"On your knees," she says lifting me off the bed. I oblige and she tightens the cuffs on my wrists. She pushes me down, tying my ankles to a spreader bar.

With my hands and ankles tied, gagged, blindfolded, and my ass and caged cock on full display I feel so vulnerable.

I stay still, in absolute silence for a few minutes. What the hell are they doing?

I hear them begin to walk around me. I can't tell which one is where because they both have heels on. I hear their heels clacking on the floor and begin to squirm, feeling desperate and helpless.

I feel a sudden sting on my ass and yelp at the shock.

The pair laugh at my reaction and continue to flog my ass for what feels like hours.

"If you want to avoid this," Kaitlyn says.

"Then focus on making your Mistress cum," Delaney says.

"And not your own pleasure." Each sentence punctuated by a flog from both women.

My cock is dripping when they finally stop and lift me to my knees.

"Poor guy," Delaney says with an almost audible grin.

"I know," Kaitlyn says "he's just so desperate to cum."

"Well then he knows what he should continue to do," Delaney says running the toe of her heels over my cage.

"Oh I'm sure he does," Kaitlyn says in a baby talk voice. "He just hasn't been good enough yet." One of them kisses my forehead.

Suddenly something pinches around one of my balls. Not a finger. Not a clothespin. Not a clamp.

"What've you got there Laney?" Kaitlyn asks.

"Spiked ball crushers," Delaney laughs as one closes around my other ball.

"Wow," Kaitlyn says tracing a finger over on of them.

"They're even lockable," Delaney says as I hear a padlock click.

"You love your padlocks don't you, Laney," Kaitlyn laughs.

"Mhmm," Delaney replies. "Just cements to him that I control all of the things happening." I hear another padlock click shut. "Well, at least half of what's happening to him," they both chuckle.

Suddenly, one of them grabs both ball crushers and twists them. I scream around my gag, as they both laugh. I barely feel one of them untying my ankles from the spreader.

"Let him go," Kaitlyn says quietly. Delaney releases the crushers. "This should be enough to fuck with him."

"For now at least," Delaney agrees.

"Get up bitch boy," Kaitlyn says removing my blindfold.

I stare at the two of them, feeling completely owned and vulnerable to their whims.

"Where's your phone?" Delaney asks. I point with my chin over to my dresser. "Thanks bitch."

Delaney orders some sandwiches as Kaitlyn walks over to the couch, pulling me by the crushers.

"On your knees," Kaitlyn quietly says continuing to roughly squeeze the crushers.

Kaitlyn finally releases the crushers as I kneel and she sits on the couch.

She doesn't say anything but I stare at her, pleading with my eyes for mercy.

"His needy eyes almost make me want to show him some mercy," Delaney says as she walks over to us.

"Almost?" Kaitlyn repeats.

"Yeah, because in his eyes, I can see how desperate he is to drain his balls. But then I remember he loves everything that's happening."

"That's true," Kaitlyn says with a twinkle in her eyes "he does love this."

"Like, he just exists to serve two hotties," Delaney chuckles.

"What college guy doesn't dream of seeing two girls naked almost daily?" Kaitlyn laughs.

"I mean he clearly does, or he wouldn't be so good for us."

"I know, your nails look so pretty." Kaitlyn says. "Bitch boy did a good job and you picked a nice color."

"Thanks K," Delaney replies.

"Gonna go to the bathroom, be right back," Kaitlyn says.

After a few minutes of silence, Delaney speaks to me.

"Make me cum bitch," she says. I walk on my knees over to her and she leans over, unlocking the gag.

I make Delaney cum twice before she lets my head up, quickly stuffing the gag back in my mouth. Kaitlyn grabs the padlock off the floor next to me and locks it around the buckle.

Delaney slides her heels off and runs her feet up my legs, stopping to flick the ball crushers with her toes.

"Does bitch boy like feet?"

"Somewhat," Kaitlyn says sitting back down. "He doesn't have a foot fetish, but he didn't mind if I teased his dick with my feet," Kaitlyn looks down at me in my state. "He just doesn't want to have to suck on our toes or lick our shoes."

"Definitely a fair limit," Delaney says tracing my cage with her toes.

Suddenly there's a knock at the door. Kaitlyn goes to answer it, taking the sandwiches from the delivery driver.

Kaitlyn walks back over to me and Delaney, handing Delaney her sandwich.

"Did bitch boy appreciate his punishment?" Kaitlyn asks looking at me.

There's only one way I can answer. I nod, feeling the cage continuing to get tighter.

"Good bitch," Kaitlyn says.

"I don't think he wants to take too many more," Delaney adds. "His ass is gonna be sore for days," she says barely trying to hide her enjoyment.

"Well then don't misbehave," Kaitlyn says.

The two finish their sandwiches and Delaney stands up.

"I think I gotta get back to my room now, got a couple of tests tomorrow."

12