All Comments on 'Kaitlyn's Sister in Vegas'

by Leader12

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PrfsrPrfsrover 4 years ago
Shudder, not shutter

Please use the correct word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes, but

It is shudder, not shutter. But who cares when you write a story this hot? Look, I prefer good grammar too, but as long as it is not some lame ass stroke story that is riddled with spelling and grammatical errors, then I overlook them. And this was a well done story. Now, if he can just entice the sisters to get it on with each other...that is, if they haven't already, and just weren't prepared to tell him. I shudder to think what may happen when they no longer shutter that from him.

Jedd

Leader12Leader12over 4 years agoAuthor
Wrong word has been corrected

I was appalled when I saw that I typed the wrong word (shuttered vs shuddered). I try to be very careful about using proper grammar, correct punctuation and correct spelling. Thanks for pointing out my error - I have submitted an updated version to correct it.

U812B4U812B4almost 4 years ago

I really liked this story A lot,,except ,,to me ,,I wished he would have taken longer to push inside of her and would have liked her reaction when he broke her cherry, but thats just me. Would love for you to continue the story, I actually got wet reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Word usage!!

It’s so ironic that all of the grammar experts have never written a story or they sign anonymously.

Mike9947Mike9947over 2 years ago

I really like how you end your stories with “….”

funtungnfrogfuntungnfrogover 2 years ago

I luv redheads so this story hit a solid chord with me. A delightful, thoughtful and erotic story. Thanks for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous