Kaitlyn's Sister in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost reacting on impulse, Mike then placed one hand over each girl's pussy and slipped the middle finger of each hand inside. Both women were VERY wet. He rubbed a little and then tapped each woman's G-spot. Two very loud groans were heard -- actually three, including Mike. He could not believe he was fingering two women -- two BEAUTIFUL women -- at the same time. He continued fingering both of them and leaned in to suck hard on Megan's left nipple. He then moved to Kaitlyn's right nipple, again pinching it and sucking hard. Both women were breathing heavily and were making short, gasping sounds. Mike was moving both of his fingers faster and faster in and out, often curling his finger to make sure he tapped each one's G-spot. Then he moved his thumb over each woman's clit, very gently rubbing it back and forth.

Megan was the first to start screaming as her orgasm took over her body. "OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!" The sound of her screaming triggered Kaitlyn's orgasm 1 second later. Both women screamed for 20 seconds and, along side each other, almost collapsed into Mike. He pulled his hands away, and the three of them did a group hug.

After a minute or two, Mike whispered in Kaitlyn's ear, "why don't you sit on the couch." Kaitlyn nodded, gave Mike a soft kiss on the lips, and went to the couch.

Mike hugged Megan and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. She looked at him with the sweetest smile and quietly said, "Wow!" Mike returned the smile. He was happy "Phase 1" was a success. He then took her hand and led her to the bed. He had her sit down on the edge, with her legs hanging over the side and her feet on the floor.

Once she was seated, he bent down to kiss Megan gently, and pushed her upper body down on the bed. He then got on his knees on the floor in front of her, lifted her legs one at a time over his shoulders, and pulled her forward until her pussy was just at the edge of the bed. He then kissed the inside of one thigh just a short distance from her pussy. Megan let out a quiet moan. Then he did the same on the other side with the same result. Then he stuck his tongue as far into her soaking pussy as he could get it, and she shrieked.

He tongue-fucked her for just a few seconds. He then licked her pussy lips from the bottom to the top, licking her clit at the end. This caused her to gasp and moan. Then he did it again and again, each time causing her to moan. Seeing that she was able to stand direct stimulation on her clit, he quickly circled his tongue around and around the edge of her clit, making her moan and start to buck. He placed his lips around her clit and sucked as he flicked his tongue across her clit; this drove her wild. She was gasping, bucking into his face, and holding her hips up in the air for a few seconds with each buck. Without breaking his mouth contact, he slipped a finger into her pussy and rubbed her G-spot. That threw her over the edge and another giant orgasm ripped through her body. She was grunting, turning her head from side to side, bucking her hips and screaming in between the grunts. This went on for 30 or 40 seconds. When she finally collapsed onto the bed, Mike released her clit and removed his finger. She lay there quietly for a couple of seconds before she opened her eyes, looked at him, and smiled.

"Holy fuck that felt good!"

Mike smiled, happy that "Phase 2" seemed to be a big success, too.

He had almost forgotten about Kaitlyn, who suddenly piped up from the couch, "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen!" It was pretty obvious she had been playing with herself the whole time.

Mike told Megan to get up on the bed, which she did. Then he placed a pillow under her butt to rotate her hips up. He looked at her and said, "Okay?"

She nodded. He pulled off his underwear and gave Megan a chance to look at his hard cock. He climbed on the bed and positioned himself between her legs. He was rock hard. He pushed himself up with his arms so his dick was right at the entrance to her pussy. "If you're ready," he said, "hold my dick and slide it in." He wanted her to be in control of the situation.

Megan nodded and reached for his dick. The way she tentatively held it made him wonder if she had ever touched one before. But she took it and placed the head of his dick right against the inside of her pussy. She was so wet that Mike easily slid in, and Megan let out the loudest moan of the night. He was about half way in, and he just held it there. Megan reached up, grabbed his ass, and pulled him all the way in. Now they both let out very load moans. Megan was wet but very tight, and Mike felt great. He slowly pulled out so just the tip was in, and then lowered himself again. They both moaned. Now that Megan seemed comfortable with the feeling of him inside her, he started moving a little more quickly. Megan figured out how to squeeze her pelvic muscles, which felt incredibly good to Mike. And when he heard Kaitlyn moaning from the couch, he had to concentrate to make sure he didn't cum too quickly.

Megan's eyes were slammed shut, and her face had a look that showed either intense pain or intense pleasure; he was going to assume the latter. He lowered his head and sucked on her earlobe, which brought another loud moan. He then whispered, "rub your clit if you want." Megan took his suggestion, and soon she started bucking her body again, taking huge gasps of air and not breathing for a few seconds. He knew she was close, and when her orgasm finally hit, her pelvic muscles squeezed his dick so hard that the pressure threw him over the edge, too. She was shouting some unintelligible sounds while he was grunting with each pulse of cum he delivered. When they both finished, he lay on top of her, supporting his weight with his elbows while they both tried to catch their breath. Then he rolled onto his side, pulling Megan with him, and wrapped his arms around her. He held her tight.

Finally, she opened her eyes. "God DAMN! That was FANTASTIC!"

"I thought so, too", said a voice from the couch. Mike and Megan turned their heads toward Kaitlyn and started laughing. In their passion, they forgot she was there.

"Does it always feel that good?" Megan asked. Kaitlyn walked over to the bed, laid down next to her, and pushed her hair behind her ear.

"It's always SUPPOSED to feel that good," she said, "but it depends on the guy. And how you feel about him. And how horny you are. Just always try to enjoy yourself. And never do anything you don't want to do."

"Can we do it again?" Megan said with a big smile on her face. Kaitlyn and Mike both laughed.

"For the record," Mike said, "that was 'God damn FANTASTIC' for me, too. But I think I need a little time before I'm ready again."

The three of them lay on the bed and dozed off. But all three were hoping the night wasn't over.

12