Kaley and Briana - Swinging Sisters Ch. 01

Story Info
Kaley and Briana have fun on location for Flight Attendant.
8.8k words
4.48
8.4k
11
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- Not to be confused with reality, this fictionalised story is only inspired by celebrity and not meant to portray actual events. Contains scenes of an incestuous nature.

xxx

After the turmoil and torment of the enforced global lockdown, it was a welcome relief for Kaley Cuoco to travel to Rome to film her new venture. Nobody had expected the pandemic to hit the world in the way it did, but the one dividend to come from it was the time she had to finalise her plan to star and produce the comedy/mystery series 'Flight Attendant.'

x

Trips abroad, thought Kaley, were all about indulging in what you wished you could do at home, but daren't. And the effervescent blonde was up for any fun that may come her way. Apart from the bonus of filming in Europe, Kaley had brought her younger sister, Briana, onto the project as well. The sometime actress/songwriter would be company for Kaley on the extended stay in Italy. Even more so now that her marriage to Karl was beginning to collapse. Although the couple had agreed to an open relationship, it had become clear to the Californian blonde that they were living a sham.

Karl had not been welcome on the overseas shoot and had taken a solo hiking holiday instead. Briana had seen Kaley at her best since the final end of BBT. She had slimmed down and had toned up her legs. And her enhanced boobs always threatened to burst out of any top she might be wearing. Kaley was living the life. Little sister was about to find out just how care free Kaley had become.

x

Briana opened her eyes in the dark and sat up in her bed. She could hear the soft whimpers of her older sister in the next room. The part time actress recognised the soft whimpers from past experience. And she knew that Kaley always made those sounds when she was close to orgasm.

"Oh, Kaley!"

This was the third time in as many days that her blonde sibling had brought back Romelu to her room. You would think in an expensive hotel like this the walls would be thicker. From what she could make out, both Kaley and lover were getting louder and louder by the minute. Briana was on her back on her bed in the buff, and also for the third time in as many days, felt that tingle in her loins from eavesdropping.

"That's it! Oh, baby! That feels so good." Came the muffled pleas of Kaley.

Briana pushed the sheet down to the foot of the bed and parted her legs to gently brush the soft bush between her thighs. As she strained her ears she teased herself, moving her middle finger rhythmically up and down her moist slit. She pushed through her outer lips and slipped tightly inside her pussy.

Hot and slippery to the touch, Briana frigged her muff and fought to stifle her joyful moans. She imagined Romelu on top of her instead of Kaley, fucking her silly while he caressed the gentle curves of her breasts. Her hips lifted up off the bed as she sped up the rate of strokes. And her groans of pleasure grew ominously louder and she bit her lip to hide her blissful arousal. in the next room, Kaley screamed in her climactic release. Briana clamped her thighs together as she too came and she panted heavily from her hot flush.

"Oh!"

Briana caught a movement in the corner of her eye as the connecting door that separated the two rooms opened. As she focused her eyes she gasped at the sight of Romelu silhouetted in the doorway. He was as naked as the day he was born and struck an impressive pose. He was as black as night, had a ripped body and massive dong that seemed to be pointing directly at her. She had never seen a black man naked in her life, and thought him to be one of the most beautiful specimens of manhood she had ever seen. With seriously developed abs, and undulating biceps. His body fat percentage looked to be lower than his shoe size! His entire body was hairless and matched his shaven head. His thick ebony log stuck out from his wiry pubes a good eight inches plus, and Briana noted how it glistened in the lights of the room he had just vacated. From Kaley's pussy? Briana stared fascinated at the smooth purple head and rigid pole with the one very long vein that ran virtually up the entire length of his shaft.

"Mi scusi," he said In a sonorous Italian accent.

He turned to leave and Briana put her hand to her mouth at the sight of his stunning taut rear end. She quietly got up and padded to the door which was still slightly open and peered in. The naked Kaley was on her back on the bed, panting softly and with one hand between her legs. Briana covered her mouth as she watched Romelu kneel before her and then drop on top of her.

"Finish off, you gorgeous hunk, you."

Romelu grunted and split her beaver open with his massive hose. From her viewpoint, Briana saw the shiny black butt rise and fall as he rammed into her sister hard and fast. Hidden from view, Kaley lifted her legs and locked ankles around the back of his thighs. Then. with a snort through flared nostrils he pulled out and sprayed Kaley's big tits and stomach with great globs of white cum.

"Oh, Romelu!" Sighed one sister.

"Oh, Kaley!" Sighed the other.

x

It had been just four days since the sisters arrived at Leonardo da Vinci International Airport. They had immediately been driven to the Le Meridien Visconti Hotel, a popular choice which was within walking distance from the Vatican. The building had seven levels with 220 rooms and 20 suites, six of which were premier. Kaley had chosen two rooms next to each other, with a connecting door, so either sister could visit. Each room boasted of a king size bed, one bedroom and one dining room. The bathroom had a tub and separate shower, and bidet. The private terrace offered a stunning view of the ancient city of Rome.

"I'm starved. Let's get dinner."

Once both sisters had dumped their respective luggage, they chose to relax in the hotel Bistrot and Jardin. The place had a modern look, with an eco-friendly design and a mix of coloured lights. Although crowded, both well known American sisters remained unrecognised. A waiter gave them each a menu and two glasses of iced water. Kaley chose a simple Risotto with chantrelle mushrooms and pachino tomatoes.

"Got to watch my weight." Said Kaley as she eyed up the uniformed waiter as he brought them their meals.

"He's cute. AND I love his Italian accent."

Briana rolled her eyes as she took a bite of her Spaghettoni pasta. From a close proximity, the thirty one year old could have passed for Kaley's twin sister. Both had prominent high cheek bones, and a perma-pout. The only difference was Briana's black hair. Over the years they had enjoyed a close relationship, and both shared every little secret either one had. They both loved working out. and both shared a healthy appetite for sex.

"Kaley. We only got here ten minutes ago and you're already checking out the local talent."

"Too right, sis. This is the first time I've been to Italy, and I intend to make the most of it."

"Why am I not surprised."

"Bri. You should take my example and live it up. When was the last time you got laid?"

"I can't remember."

"My point exactly. Fasten your lap strap, because we're about to get into fourth gear."

Kaley smiled at Briana with that certain twinkle in her eye. She did look sensational for her new role, with an updated hairstyle of long waves with a center parting and full on bangs. Briana had copied the look, and both sisters were turning heads everywhere they went. Truth be known, Briana had just split up from her latest boyfriend, and was up for some fun.

x

The plan was to spend a week in Rome, showing the full effect of the city by filming in the most celebrated locations. Kaley was especially excited to be involved in something challenging and adventurous. After this trip would have be a visit to the exotic capital of Thailand, Bangkok. The first two days of shooting were tough, with a grueling schedule and early morning wake up calls for the two siblings. On the third day, Kaley was excited to be filmed whizzing around Rome on the back of a Vespa motor scooter. The driver was a retired soccer player from the Republic of Congo, who had played for the Roman club, Lazio.

"Faster, Romelu!" She yelled in his ear as she clutched his upper body as tightly as she could.

Kaley looked every inch the biker chick in a belted leather jacket and chic black trousers. She happily clung to the bulky extra as he steered the scooter through the Piazza Navona.

"Not a bad days work. Eh, sis?" She shrieked when all was done.

Kaley was deliriously happy with the shoot and kept on looking at the ex-footballer with filthy thoughts.

"Isn't he gorgeous? He doesn't speak much English, and I haven't any Italian. But I think we made a connection."

"I bet," scoffed Briana as her sister checked out Romelu's tight ass.

Cut to four days later, and Kaley had driven her younger sister out of her mind with the sound of her hot love making in the room next door every night. Her less than well endowed husband, Karl Cook, had not given the sexually active Kaley what she craved in the bedroom. So it wasn't that much of a surprise that the ravenous blonde ended up lusting muscular black bulls sporting big spears. Too shy to ask big sister for a bite of the cherry, it so happened that on the final day of the shoot, Romelu accidentally interrupted a costume fitting of Briana's character.

"Okay. Take off the dress."

Kaley helped her sister slip out of her dress which she tossed over the back of a chair. They both agreed that the navy blue outfit looked wonderful against Briana's light skin and black hair. The pair of them were now only in their underwear. That is, black panties and no bra. Romelu had entered the main room and his eyes drank in his first proper sight of Kaley's younger sibling. He particularly liked how her thick, black hair hung down to shoulder length, something that drew the eye to her firm and pliant breasts.

"Oh, Romelu. I lost track all track of the time."

The African born footballer had coal black skin, was very nicely muscled and quite athletic. His shoulders bulged under his thin tee shirt, and his legs looked to be on a keel with a stallion in his tight jeans.

Finding herself staring at him eye to eye, Briana felt her pulse race and her face blush crimson. Romelu had that air of self confidence about him. He stood there unsmiling and provoking.

"Romelu, this is Briana. My sister."

"Hi. How are you?"

Briana stuck out a hand, feeling a tad foolish, being half naked as she was. Up close, he seemed huge and he smelled of that masculine musky scent athletes had. His dark eyes fixed on her hazel eyes with an unwavering concentration as he squeezed her hand.

"Ciao, bello."

Just hearing the romantic Italian accent made her legs turn to jelly.

"Are you in, sis?"

Bri had never been with a black man before. But looking at Romelu, she quickly decided that this would be the perfect start. The thought of her and big sister making out together as something incestuous never even crossed her mind. Kaley made an almost imperceptible nod to the patient black hunk who responded by kicking off his shoes and tugging his shirt off over his shaven head. The two sisters watched enthralled and almost salivated as he discarded his pants. His massive ebony club of a dick sprang free and stuck out in front of his groin like a flagpole.

"Fucking size of it!"

"I know! And he knows what to do with it."

Romelu's member was magnificent. Around the eight inch mark now fully erect, with a flared helmet that Briana had no doubt would stretch out her pussy to the max. As he moved to the engrossed sisters, Briana visibly jumped as she focused on his black mamba of a cock. Using both of his hands, he delved inside the waist of her panties and firmly caressed the smoothness of her cheeks within.

"Ooo!"

Briana immediately felt her pussy dampen as she imagined what it must feel like to have him inside of her. In a swift motion he ripped her underwear down her milky thighs all the way to her feet. Now that she was naked for all to see she no longer felt hesitant about things, seeming to enjoy the effect her bare body was having on the black stud. Kaley was ahead of the game as she shed her own undies and gravitated to the other two, eager to get started.

"You're going to live your fantasy now, sis. Let's partay!"

Briana were certainly alike when they both stood side by side. Only difference were Kaley's implants that gave her an outstanding bosom. Her hefty tits jiggled provocatively with even the slightest move. The blonde had achieve a remarkable toned figure of late, with a flattish tummy and well shaped thighs and calves. Her protruding pussy mound was shaved and her puffy labia were fairly pronounced as a result.

"Bellissima."

Said the man and made a kissing noise with his lips. Was it not everyman's fantasy to have two women at the same time? And two sisters! Fantastica! He saw that the younger sister had more pert breasts but with no sign of sagging. Between her slightly parted thighs she had a neatly trimmed patch of black hair on her pubic bone, but her mons was bald and very smooth.

"Mmm!"

Kaley groaned as she hunched down and closed her watering lips around the bulbous head of his huge erection. She gripped his root and inhaled deeply as she slowly slid down on the top third of him. Briana rubbed the upper half of her heavenly body against the ebony chest of Romelu as he held her head to kiss her hard on the mouth. She moaned into his as he cupped her left breast and thumbed the stiff tip. Tell tale signs of moisture gathered in her vulva as a result.

"Come on, sis. Try him."

The dark haired of the two siblings panted as she drew breath and took over from her giggling older sister. Romelu's bobbing dick was barely an inch from Briana's face as Kaley grinned at her and moved the tip to her lips. She stroked his ebony club of a dick and her mouth gaped open at she stared in awe at it. She had never felt such a hard cock, so dark and veiny, so ready to be sucked. Inhaling deeply, she let her tongue pass over the bloated tip a few times, and then she swallowed it up and kept it in her mouth.

"Isn't he yummy?"

Kaley held her sisters gaze as she slowly sank down on as much dark meat ass she could. Briana's eyes half closed as her cheeks hollowed and her lips tightened on his rod. Although his cock was without a doubt massive, Briana began to suck as much of it furiously. She began to gag when the fat head threatened to reach the opening of her throat, but crazily, she kept on going. She looked Kaley In the eyes. Then she at Romelu. Then he at Kaley. All three held in the grip of a frenzied lust.

"Come on."

Kaley sensibly suggested that they move to the bed and Romelu agreed as he was flanked the two look-a-like sisters, his thick boner pointing to the bedroom as if leading the way. Kaley slammed the door shut with a resounding thud and all three piled onto the bed in an urgent heap. The big window loomed on one side and the outside street lighting illuminated the room in a pallid light. Romelu laid on his back and Kaley laid on top of him with her sex in his face and her mouth on his cock. Briana knelt by his feet and met her sister's mouth with hers.

"Lick me, babykins."

Kaley gasped as his slithering tongue made contact with her clit as he grabbed onto her buns. Romelu wasted no time in placing his full lips over her tiny nub and sucking it into his mouth. He flicked at it quickly as he parted her nether cheeks. Together the sisters licked his full length, Kaley on the top of his ebony cock, and Briana slathering the underside. As they slid all the way up they both pursed their lips as they reached his flared helmet. They kissed it and at the same time, each other. Dribbling down his shaft to his root. From the base to tip, two pink tongues lapped him up with skillful passes, as if both sisters were far from being novices.

"Come on, you. I am so hot for it." Said Kaley, on her back with her legs spread and her left knee bent.

Romelu slowly fed his cock into Kaley and lowered his bulk on top of her curvaceous body. Her sister looked on, not daring to move a muscle as he raised his upper half up to rest on his elbows. His tight butt began to rise up and down as he began to fuck her and the smile on the blonde's face was one of acute satisfaction. He grunted as he grabbed one of her huge tits and ran a thumb over the hard nipple.

"Belle tette."

The black bull thrust up inside the delirious female and she buried her face in the solid wall of his chest. He was a star fucker, pumping her with long, deep strokes with a rewarding rapid stab as he buried himself to the hilt. Kaley cried out each time his balls slapped against her, and she hugged him with arms and legs. That last thrust made her as wet as hell, leading her to beg for more.

"Fuck me harder. Give me all of that black dick."

His hands wandered all over her voluptuous body and her teeth nipped at his thick neck and collarbone in her hot neediness. Kaley didn't question when he held her thigh just under the knee and thrust up, achieving an even better angle of penetration.

"So good, baby. Sooo good!"

Briana took it all in as she gazed at her sister's heaving boobs and her hips shifting up into the midnight black body on top of her. His body was superb, with flexing muscles, corded thighs, and clenched buttocks. She reached out and ran her fingers on his glistening midnight dark skin and felt the rippling muscles under. Desire to have him flooded her bloodstream. He turned to the brunette with narrowed eyes and pulled out of Kaley, leaving her with a gaping cunt. So hungry for him, Briana couldn't stop wriggling on her back as he moved on top of the expectant female who pushed her hands into his smooth chest as he entered her.

"Oh, fuck! Its so fucking big!"

Her pussy stretched as his thick black mamba filled every inch of her quim. Incredibly, feeling a black man deep inside her for the first time made her explode from the deep penetration.

"Shit, Kaley! I just came!"

"Way to go, sweetie!"

Romelu, duly unconcerned, started to fuck the moaning woman, pulling back out a quarter of the way, and then plunging back into her all the way. Briana's head was spinning as his dick hit spots she had never even come close to hitting before. With her convulsive orgasm waning, she wrapped her legs around the backs of his calves as she squirted all over his massive log. Sweat oiled their skin as they rocked in each others arms. Her breath came in tiny sobs and whines as he shunted in and out of her.

"Oh, god!"

She rolled on the bed as her ankles were grasped in two large hands so that her legs were almost horizontal. Romelu reared up and thrust in and out deep and fast into Briana's welcoming cunt. His balls smacked her upturned bottom as he slammed upward in a controlled rut. Dizzy with the thrill, Briana fought for breath as she struggled to accommodate his big black cock. He fucked her. He fucked her hard. He fucked her like a machine. And sure enough, Briana came again all over his cock.

"Got juice, babes?"

Kaley rolled over and got up on her hands and knees, wiggling her backside and grinning. The popular actress loved doggy best of all, which said a lot about the bubbly blonde. Romelu obliged and came up behind her and gripped her hips. He slid his erect cock up the tantalising valley of her ass cheeks, teasing her as his shaft settled snugly in the crevice of her milky white buttocks. Kaley shook her ass in an attempt to make him take her.

"Put it in me, sweetie."

He looked down and then winked at Briana as he swiped his length up and down Kaley's butt crack. Then he chuckled as he positioned his fat knob at her pussy entrance and paused. The breathless blonde awaited his thrust in vain.

123z
123z
825 Followers