Kaley and Briana - Swinging Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, baby, put....it...in...me!"

Romelu shrugged at Briana and then mounted the frustrated blonde. Holding her waist he banged her receptive pussy with an even tempo and assured strokes. Kaley kicked her feet back as the black stud sawed in and out of her drenched cunt.

"How does it look, sis?"

Briana slid up to her sister so that they were thigh to thigh. It looked amazing. His thick chocolate log pistoning in and out of her older sibling effortlessly.

"Pretty hot, actually."

Romelu then stopped his bucking and pulled out of Kaley and sidled a few inches to his right. He gazed down at the black haired girl's ass and gave her two quick smacks on both cheeks. Bri shrieked and at the same time he plunged his cock inside her to it's fullest. His hands moved along her flanks and up to her jiggling tits. Through hooded eyes she saw Kaley next to her, still on her hands and knees, tapping one foot urgently on the bed.

"Oh, yes!"

Romelu returned to the blonde and lined up his dick to her pussy and guided it back in. With one hand on Kaley's hip, his other stroked Briana's left cheek as he commenced with a steady fucking motion. He rolled his hips in small circles as he filled her to the hilt. The feeling of being so stuffed with such a massive boner was further heightened by knowing her younger sister was watching intently.

"Isn't he amazing?"

Briana muttered under her breath as she was taken again from behind, her tight cunt impaled on his smooth black dick in one stroke. He stuffed her full over and over again, and the way he dug his nails into the soft flesh of her ass, she guessed he was nearing his own climax. He snorted in her ear as he slowed up, fucking her now with grinding strokes that saw his impressive length pull right back out before inexorably pushing back in.

"Per favore!"

He brought his hose free and held his shiny dick straight up.

"Quick! He's coming!"

Kaley held his twitching dick upright in one tight fist as he groaned as he spurted with a bucking pelvis. Briana gripped Kaley's hand and together the sisters switched his ejaculating black hose back and forth, so that they each tasted his cum on their protruding tongues. As he exhaled deeply, they both licked his dribbling shaft until he had been dry cleaned. Romelu collapsed like a wet rag. Kaley and Briana smiled at each other and kissed each other full on the lips.

"Are you hungry?"

"I could murder a pizza right now." Answered Briana.

"I'll call down. Hey. Next stop, Bangkok!"

x

Kaley and Briana arrived at Bangkok International Airport (sorry, can't spell it!) on Qatar Airways. Although integral to the plot of 'Flight Attendant' Briana didn't join in her sisters enthusiasm of filming in Thailand. As per her sisters sexual kicks, that is.

"Surely Bangkok is a man's city?" Stated Briana as she passed through immigration.

"I don't see why a woman can't enjoy the pleasures of Bangkok as much as any other man." Answered big sis with a pout. "And they have some way out shows over there."

After the rigours of Rome, the pair of Americans planned to relax for the first few days. The other members of the cast and crew were to follow at the end of the week. They had never been to the exotic East before, and it did not disappoint. The hot and muggy city teemed with modern buildings rubbing shoulders with the ancient spires of old Thailand. And Buddhas. Everywhere there were Buddhas and Temples. Lots and lots of Temples.

x

They had been booked to stay in the revamped luxury hotel, the Mandarin Oriental. One of the finest and oldest in Bangkok. Their executive suites were bright, set off by crisp white wood paneling and vast mirrors that reflected the sunlight that flooded the room through the floor to ceiling windows. The place had eleven restaurants and bars, and before turning in after the long flight, they enjoyed a meal of spiced chicken, with mango and sticky rice.

x

On the first day, they went on a tour of the city and cruised the Chao Phraya River with the dramatic Wat Arun towering over them. By the second day of the visit, both Kaley and Briana had visited the open air floating market, where they bought silk. Both purchasing yards and yards of the brilliantly dyed fabric to the soundtrack of boisterous sellers shouting over one another. The scents in the air were remarkable. Aromatic spices, peppers, and fruits like bananas all in straw baskets. But it was the notorious nightlife that Kaley was most interested in. Back in California, she had been given an address of a club by a friend that she might find interesting.

x

The famous red light district of Bangkok is not difficult to find. The vibrant, neon lit pedestrian streets of Patpong are quite small. And if you really couldn't locate it, all you have to do is follow the loud music blasting out of every bar and club. Despite the size there are reportedly thousands of sex workers operating in Patpong alone. Kaley had other ideas though and Briana duly tagged along as they arrived at the small establishment in the preferred sex emporium of Nana Plaza. The place is just what it is. Typical seedy Bangkok. Neon, noise, chaos.

"This is the place."

It was nine in the evening as the sisters stood outside a club called 'Bubbles' which had outside seats and about six Thai females all in itsy-bitsy string bikinis. Kaley handed over 1000 Baht and they cautiously went inside. Like most clubs of this sort it was crowded. Foreigners for the most part were in attendance, as the two women found two seats in the middle of the dingy, smoke filled room. The floor was sticky underfoot and the air was rank with stale beer and stale pussy. A man appeared beside them and Kaley ordered two cold beers for 150 Baht each. A spotlight hit the low stage as a five foot five Thai girl of about twenty sashayed on. Some awful dance music started to blare out of cheap speakers as the totally naked girl, her slender body covered in oil, danced and pranced for the punters. Her long black hair through the air as she proudly showed off her assets for all.

"This is it!" Gushed an excited Kaley as she nudged her bored sibling.

"What?"

The dancer on stage produced an unopened bottle of Pepsi-Cola as the music stopped and an expectant hush from the audience settled. She sank to her knees, facing the tables at the front on her haunches, opened her thighs to display her black haired bush and placed the sealed bottle at her muff. She held up an index finger as she lowered herself ono the top of the bottle and carefully inserted the neck.

"No fucking way!" Exclaimed a wide eyed Briana.

The naked dancer rose up fast, and with bottle in hand, showed the impressed audience the cap was gone. She tipped the bottle upside down and swigged the contents.

"Did she just?"

Kaley nodded and joined in the wild applause as the girl made a slight shimmy of her hips and the cap dropped out of her vulva. She had expertly opened the bottle with her clitoris!

"She sure did!"

"It must be a trick."

Another, equally oiled up dancer, took the place of the other and displayed her nakedness by spinning from one side of the stage to the other to the music. The first girl came back and showed the seated audience a long and black cigarette lighter with a glowing Marlboro sticking out. The lights dimmed further as the newer of the two girls sat on the edge of the stage. The first placed the lighter in the others pussy lips and the two siblings watched in awe as perfect circular smoke rings were sent from her cunt! Over and over, the girl took deep and satisfying drags on the lit cigarette and puffed out a thick haze of smoke from her snatch.

"I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes."

"These women can't be human!"

A man in a cheap suit came on stage and spoke in broken English through a crackling static filled microphone.

"Here we have, 'unintelligible' girl of one and twenty years in ages. 'Unintelligible Super Pussy!"

Kaley and sister saw another naked woman, definitely not twenty--one and close on thirty, hit the stage. The 'star performer' laid on her back in the middle of the stage and opened her legs. Another girl brought out a bucket of ping pong balls, and these were inserted, one by one, into Super Pussy who then fired them out at the audience with strenuous pelvic thrusts. The lubed up missiles flew out at at quite an impressive force and Kaley and Briana had to duck out of the way lest get a black eye.

"Holy shit!"

"Enjoying the show, ladies?"

A dark figure appeared and sat on a seat next to Kaley.

"Most unusual." Replied the busty blonde actress with a raised brow.

The man spoke in an English accent, and was tall, handsome and black.

"I wouldn't have imagined this sort of thing to be up your alley."

"We were curious, Mister?"

"Jackson. Michael Jackson. I know, I know." He held his hand up. "My mother was a big fan back in Barbados. I grew up in London. And now I am the owner of this establishment."

"Really?" Said Kaley, with a gathering interest.

"Nice word for a dump, I suppose." Interjected Briana, whose remark earned her a rebuke from big sis.

"And. A nice beach house in Pattaya. I was lucky enough to win the UK lottery. Half a million in pounds sterling."

"Is that so? Was that lucky or what?"

Kaley was automatically intrigued. not by the money, but the way he kept one firm hand on her thigh, just where the hem of her short light dress ended. Briana saw the gleam in her sister's eyes, even in the smoky gloom of the club. Jackson told them how he had been brought up in England for thirty years, and while on a trip to Thailand, had been captivated by the exotic surroundings.

"Or maybe the sex?" Quipped the skeptical Briana.

Now his mother had passed he continued, he had moved here. He had purchased the club as a going concern as well as the residence in Pattaya. Briana looked at Kaley, who had puppy eyes as she took in Jackson's handsome features, winning smile, elegant suit, and that yummy English accent.

"Is there a Mrs. Jackson?" Wondered the curious actress.

"No. What are you thinking?"

"I was just wondering what I have to do to get you into bed."

Kaley buried her hand in his lap and purred as she found a sizeable package in his pants.

"You only need to ask."

"I'm asking."

Jackson laughed as he handed over a business card.

"If you feel like it, I shall be in Pattaya from tomorrow. Please, look me up."

And with that, he was gone.

x

It was so hot and humid by day that the sisters could only lie back on their beds in the air conditioned rooms until sundown.

'We need to get out of the city." Said Kaley as she laid out on her bed in the buff and fanned herself.

"Agreed. All I want to do is laze on a beach with a cold drink in my hand."

"Then, let's take up Michael's offer and go to Pattaya."

"So that you can fuck his brains out?"

"Uh, huh!"

Briana turned her back and looked out of the window at the view of the city below.

"I don't know. The others will be here soon, and we really should go over our lines. When...what the fucking hell are you doing?"

Kaley emerged from the bathroom with a string bag of ping pong balls and a cup of some kind of lubricant. She sat on the carpet and dipped one ball in the cup.

"I'm just gonna practice. How did she do that?"

Kaley popped a ball in her pussy and huffed when it just fell out onto the carpet.

"Bother."

She tried again with another, pushing it deeper inside her quim.

"Kaley?"

The blonde screwed her eyes up and pushed with her inner muscles, but to no avail.

"Shh!"

"Kaley, I'm. OW!"

"Sorry, Bri."

The darker haired of the two held her nose from the contact of a flying ball fired from her sister's muff.

"Okay, okay! Let's get out of this place and hit the beach. Anything to stop this madness!"

x

Pattaya was a much better option than Bangkok, being a popular destination set on a glorious stretch of coastline with more than a mile of white champagne sand beaches and lush greenery. The sea had turquoise waters which sparkled in the bright sunshine. Kaley had called Jackson who gladly arranged for a car to drive them the two hours from Bangkok. The Thai driver duly dropped them off at a one up, one down villa about a half mile from the beach.

"I thought he meant just a beach house."

This was quite the place as they walked into the luxurious lounge with leather seats, ceiling fans, and home cinema. They went upstairs to the first floor where they found four spacious double bedrooms, three with private bathrooms. Kaley and Briana's room was decked out in chic cream furnishings, marble surfaces, coral artwork, and a huge egg-shaped tub. It was evening when they finally settled, and the room was lit by the last rays of the dying sun. They changed into matching bikinis and relaxed. That was when their host showed.

"So pleased to see you chose to come." He said with his silver tongued voice.

Me too, thought Kaley as she eyed up the formidable figure of a man that Jackson cut. He was stripped from the waist up and both sisters thought he had a fine physique. Kaley saw immediately that he had something of huge interest, not to mention huge proportions in his trousers, which bulged threateningly.

"Drinks?"

Jackson set down a tray on a table and served up three glasses of fresh mango juice. As he bent, Kaley saw how the muscles in his back flexed.

"Here's mud in your eye." he said and held up his glass.

"What? Oh yeah, cheers."

They all sat and Jackson looked from one sister to the other as he sipped his drink. Briana looked at him warily, and then back to Kaley. There was something not quite right with this man. A sexual tension filled the air as he remained aloof and silent.

"Nice place you have here."

"Thanks. I like the solitude now and again. Relaxes me. So, you two were just at the club for fun? Or for a little bit of kinkiness?"

"Oh, no. You know. We heard about the clubs back in the States. Thought it might be worth checking out."

He crossed his legs as he stared at them in silence for an uncomfortable period before baring his soul.

"I have to admit that I get bored easily. You would not think so, owning a club like that, but I'm more turned on by the unexpected. Like you two showing up."

Both sisters felt a little light headed, and Briana in particularly felt drowsy.

"Now I'm forty, it takes more and more perversity to get me horny. You feel me?"

Kaley shook her head in an attempt to clear it, but to no avail. Briana was out cold.

"You spiked...the juice."

"Indeed. Aren't I naughty? Trust me. You're both going to have a good time."

x

Once both sisters were out, Jackson took each of them in his muscular arms and carried them to their respective beds. Moving quicksilver fast, he stripped off their bikinis, spread eagled them and lashed their ankles and wrists to the corners of the beds. When they awoke a little while later, Jackson had also stripped off. Kaley was the first to wake and laid still, wide eyed and panting.

"Michael! What gives? Are you gonna hurt us?"

"Quite the opposite, my dear. I merely wish the two of you to lie perfectly still while I take you to heaven and back."

"And we need to be tied up for that?"

"Yes. And you'll find out why soon enough."

Briana opened her eyes and tried to struggle but her binds held her fast.

"What is he gonna do?"

Kaley tried to make her voice sound as natural as possible.

"It's okay, Bri. Michael just wants some perverted fun."

"Trust me, ladies. You will love it."

Michael turned to a table and held up a glass jar and a feather duster in the other. His cock was at full mast and bobbed in front of him. Kaley's arms up and out meant that her fake tits seemed even bigger than they were. And his cock throbbed knowing that he was the cause of her helpless state.

"Are you ticklish?"

He asked of Kaley as he sat on the bed and ran the duster across her neck and collarbone. Kaley gulped as the bright yellow feathers were guided in a long line from just under her left armpit to her hipbone. The busty blonde writhed on her back as her skin prickled from the light contact.

"Er, Michael?"

He continued across her big tits, pausing on each erect nipple for dramatic effect. No novice was he as he made very slow circles designed to drive her insane with desire. Kaley felt her pussy dampen as a result and yearned to close her legs and rub her thighs together. Sweat dappled her brow as Michael dusted all around her magnificent globes of flesh, sending urgent signals to her loins. He circled the areolas and then widened his traces around and around each breast.

"Mmm, Michael?"

He moved down her undulating body with an increasing intensity as he let the soft plumes feather fuck her pale flesh. She clenched her fists and curled her toes when he tickled the insides of her thighs.

"Hah! Shit! Ho, hah!"

He deliberately avoided her muff as he teased and teased her wickedly.

"Enough." He stated and shook the duster above her sweat covered nakedness.

"You bastard!"

He rubbed his dick in his left fist as the dark skinned man turned to Briana.

"Uh, oh!"

With a gritted determination he left no inch of Briana's body untouched as he dusted her entire body with the probing feathers.

"Hee, hee, hee! Ffff, fuck off! Ha!" She giggled from the excruciatingly delicate sensations.

The light feathers fluttered down the tops of her thighs, inexorably moving in to her exposed pussy mound.

"There! There! Right there!"

The duster made contact with her outer labia and Briana shrieked in bliss. He lightly skimmed over her trim black bush at the top of her cunt and drove the girl into an utter frenzy. She tugged and tugged on her binds in a futile attempt for further contact. But she was unable to move an inch.

"Fucker!" Cried she as he returned to Kaley.

He cleaned the blonde's stomach with a firm dusting and then hovered over her mound. Her boobs gyrated and thrust up as she whimpered from the tease.

"For fuck sake!"

"Patience, my lovely."

"Patience, my ass!"

The bastard was going to pleasure her to death, she thought as he met her aching sex with the fluffy feathers and dusted her between her splayed thighs. He tickled her cunt mercilessly, in particular directing the feathery tool on her clit with agonisingly slow circular sweeps of his hand. Then he made long figures of eight all over her mound, easing up and down, and then from side to side. Without pause he feather fucked her until Kaley finally screamed out in orgasmic release. Michael held the tool on the baby soft skin of her pussy lips as she shook uncontrollably.

"Unbelievable!" She uttered as she made a noticeable damp patch on the sheets under her butt,

Briana watched from her bed and gulped hard as the black skinned tormentor repeated the same on her body and brought her to a screaming climax. He let them recover before he grinned at Kaley and up ended half of the contents of the glass jar on her front.

"Now what?"

"Don't fret. It's only coconut oil."

"Oh."

Kaley gasped as the cool yellowish mass met her hot flesh. With both hands he spread out the goo on her tits and abdomen and she inhaled deeply as the oil melted into her flesh. As she wriggled on her back the oil trickled down her body to her slippery loins. Michael massaged her boobs until her two globes were buttered thickly with the yellow slick. Kaley cooed like a bird as she was pawed at and rubbed with the now warm oils. His fingers were deep in her titty flesh and her nipples became painfully hard and erect, aching for direct attention.

"I like your tits."

Michael grasped each hard button and pinched them gently, and the tweaking and twisting made Kaley roll her hips in acute excitement. Her body glowed from the warming liquid now and her foremost thought in her head was she how much she needed a good hard cock inside her.