Kaley and Briana - Swinging Sisters Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexy sisters share all again.
4.3k words
4.57
5.5k
8
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- Another tall tale of celebrities being naughty. All imagined of course, but you knew that.

xxx

Some people may disagree with my opinion, but I believe that Kaley Cuoco is the perfect incarnation of the present day bubbly blonde bombshell type. In her twenties, she was drop-dead sexy. Kaley wasn't just gorgeous however. She exuded that sensual attractiveness that made most male admirers dream of having hot sex with her.

Now in her mid-thirties, Kaley is still a desirable female with a curvy figure and attractive features.

x

The global lockdowns had been an endurance test for most, especially for Kaley who was in the process of getting her second divorce. But with sad things come some good, and she and younger sister Briana had enjoyed closer relations than ever before. So much so, that Briana had actually moved into Kaley's sprawling Hollywood mansion.

Given that the 'TBBT' alum was a noted equestrian, the 1.5 acre corner lot property came with a ranch and stables for her six horses. Briana had quickly adapted to her new home and had also become a fairly good rider in a short period of time.

x

Kaley was elated to sign onto the second season of her sensational new hit Flight Attendant.

As well as taking on the lead role, she was also involved in the production and auditioning some of the cast.

Since Kaley had dumped Karl Cook, she had thrown herself 100% into the job. One particular part necessitated somebody to ride a horse through a crowded set, and she had thrilled to the notion of training someone.

In her experience, Kaley knew that most actors would take any work on offer when starting out. Take the job and worry about the fine details later was the norm.

And so it was that James came to visit Kaley's abode to take a week of intensive riding training. Despite the fact that he had never been on horseback in his life.

He was met by a groom who showed him to his room in the house.

"Come on down to the stables when you're finished unpacking and meet Kaley."

When James got down to the stables the first thing he saw was a blonde bending over and checking one of the hooves of a very big horse.

The female had on a pair of the tightest white jodhpurs he had ever seen, the seat of which seemed as if it were painted to the superb contours of her rounded backside. The rest of her riding outfit consisted of a while blouse with cravat, a black jacket, and flat heeled boots.

Oblivious to him, he feasted on her taut buns, which wiggled back in his direction.

"That's one big horse." He said as Kaley jumped and stood up.

"Oh, hi. James, right? You, you, emm..."

"I'm black, you noticed."

"No, I'm surprised at, not that you're black, but a black. Well, you know. So, you want to learn how to ride, huh? Were you a?"

"Basketball player. Busted my foot up in Oakland. Now I wanna act."

Slightly embarrassed, Kaley eyed up the twenty something six foot and then some male in the simple button up shirt and jeans.

He looked as fit as a fiddle, with a lean and muscular physique, firm thighs and tight ass.

She snapped out of it with a start when she realised she was staring at the pronounced bulge in the front of his groin.

"Straight up, Miss Cuoco." James stood back a tad when her horse began snorting and pawing at the dirt beneath his hooves. "I'm a little shy around horses."

"Oh, he's alright. And please, call me Kaley. This is Ringo. He's a big softie. Come and pet him."

James approached the horse with some trepidation and gulped. He gave Ringo a couple of half-hearted pats on the nose and then yelped when the ride bared very big teeth.

"HA! Don't be scared so."

As she laughed, James saw her big rack bounce around unfettered under her blouse. No bra there then. And as they grew closer, Kaley could see right down the front of his half open shirt when he bent forward, and she shifted her legs so that her tight breeches clung to her thighs. Without realising it, the pair of them were going to find it pretty hard concentrating on the upcoming week of lessons.

"Tell you what. You do some work in here for a couple of days and get used to being around the horses."

"Okay."

Although he was the first of several candidates for the part, Kaley was impressed so far. James had that desirable package of sex appeal, ripped physique, smoldering dark looks, and a slightly boyish charm to go with it. Obsessed by thoughts of sex, Kaley was terribly frustrated since finding herself single again, and all sorts of wild fantasies filled her waking hours. In short, the horny blonde planned to seduce James before the week was over.

x

Imagine enjoying a traditional English cream tea, then washing it down with an XL can of Gatorade. That pretty much summed up Kaley's attitude to sex. She would start out slowly around a new man she liked, and then would dive straight in for the kill.

It was a hot morning on the second day of James stay at the house that Kaley decided to make her move. Now free and single, although being married never actually tied her down, Kaley craved some big, black cock. Her latest sexual preference.

She had risen at nine on that morning and had dressed for a nice ride in a plain white shirt and jodhpurs. Her new wool felt dressage top hat covered her golden tresses.

"Nice touch, Kaley."

For the second day in a row, Kaley had foregone wearing her cravat, and had undone her shirt half way, wantonly displaying her ample cleavage.

James had been at work since eight in the stalls as he raked the thick covering of hay underfoot.

The sun behind him kept him in silhouette as he toiled away, dressed only in a pair of blue jeans.

"Holy shit! He's so hot!"

Kaley froze to the spot, and under her tall hat, beads of sweat glistened in the sun on her brow. Sweat dampened the sheer white fabric of her flimsy shirt as rivulets dripped down off her shoulders.

She passively fixed her gaze on his sweat that dappled the grooves of his dark chest muscles and biceps as he worked.

"Hot work?" She managed to say with a sudden dry throat.

"And then some. Smell ain't too good either."

He pointed at the rear ends of three horses on his right.

"I'm going to take Ringo out for a ride and then I'll be right back for a rub down. Er, his, I mean. His rubbing. Rub down. Oh, balls!"

Kaley bit her lip as James looked directly into her big green eyes.

In the glowing morning light, the sweat moistened her skin, especially the delicate flesh across her shoulders and deep into the lush cleavage between her augmented breasts.

His masculine power was irresistible to her as he dropped the rake and held out a hand.

In that moment, Kaley was his. His hands held her face still as she met each one of his slobbering kisses. The very thought of him having her right there and then made her muff dampen and tingle.

"That feels hard."

Like a cat on heat with her claws out, Kaley placed her right hand on his already stiff dick and casually rubbed him through his jeans.

With no threat of being disturbed, Kaley whispered in his ear.

"Take my shirt off. And do it rough."

"You mean, here?"

James was speechless, and stood in front of the horny filly a little awkwardly.

Kaley squeezed his dick and the penny dropped.

She sucked in a deep breath as his hands went to work clawing at her shirt and then ripping it into two halves, exposing her buoyant 34 inch tits.

"You like 'em?"

What was not to like? Kaley's breasts were two firm pillows of creamy white flesh topped off with hard and inviting nipples.

His hands immediately moved up over her sumptuous body exploring her soft moist flesh on the way. He stopped at her tits and her nipples pressed through his fingers, rock hard now thanks to her hunger to be taken. They jabbed into his chest as they hugged tightly.

"Oh, James."

She gave herself up to his grip, offering her hot body for him to do whatever he willed. She writhed and squirmed as she kissed him willingly. Her head snapped back, loosening her hat from her head, thereby letting her golden hair spread out like a halo in the sunlight over her shoulders.

"Now my breeches."

James undid the button at the top her tight fitting jodhpurs and slid them over her toned legs down to her boots. Then he balled his fists and wrenched the panties from her loins, tossing the ragged remains by her boots.

Her sweat soaked naked body now glittered in the bright sun and the sun warmed the globes of her ass and her full bosom.

"That feels much better."

James stared at the sight of Kaley's pale blonde triangle of pubic hair that led the eye to the deep pink folds of her mons.

Going down on her haunches, Kaley unzipped the young man and pulled down his jeans, unleashing an ebony cock of amazing proportions. Thick, stiff, and with a heavily flared helmet.

They took a long moment to share the sight of each other's nakedness. Kaley imagined her juices running down the inside of her thighs as she drank in his magnificent member. She marveled at the size and compared it to her two ex-husband's. Not even close.

"Come to momma!"

Kaley gripped his midnight black shaft and loved how hard it felt to the touch. She ran a thumb over one side and the full veins throbbed to the touch. James moaned when she gave him one slow and firm lick up the underside to the point where the top met stalk.

Her hands went to his tight bare ass and she dug her nails into his dark flesh as she opened her mouth wide and slid down on as much of his manhood as was possible.

Her nostrils flared as she breathed in his sweaty crotch, and her pussy moistened as she drew back all the way.

"What a piece of meat!"

Kaley held her gaze on his chocolate log which now had a film of her spit coating it. She swirled her tongue around the tip and hummed on it, sending rippling vibrations down to his purple hued plums.

As she moved down his huge pole, Kaley opened her mouth and let a torrent of saliva run down his length.

There was simply no way she could deep throat such a wide cock, but she slurped and licked with great gusto.

She reared back and narrowed her eyes at the thin lines of spit that dangled between his cock head and her ruby lips. Sunlight made the spit glisten until all broke.

"I'm so fucking hot for you right now," purred Kaley as she frigged her pussy with one hand.

James had heard some rumours about the blonde actress, but had no idea just how much of a cock guzzling slut she really was.

They moved to a fresh pile of straw which flattened under their weight.

It was one of the most erotic and fulfilling experiences for Kaley to get fucked in a stables. She smelled the soft straw beneath their writhing bodies as James settled between her parted legs.

"Ungh!"

He rubbed his knob against her soft folds and then pushed in.

At the same time that Kaley pulled his head down to hers in a hard kiss, she thrust up her hips to meet his dick.

"Oh my god!"

Hissed she as he drove his thickness inside her, stretching her wide open.

She looked at his handsome black skin shining with sweat on her whiteness and sighed contently.

His cock lunged deep into her, filling her so with that massive shaft.

As he thrust, his oily body slid up her smooth flesh and she gasped at the glory and wonder of his insistent assault. Gripping her hips, he pulled her back down against his then thrust hard. Again and again her body slid over the makeshift bed of straw.

'Oh, babes!"

Her entire body was gloriously glowing with sweat in the heat of the day.

Kaley lifted her shapely legs up in the air, resting her boots over his shoulders as she guided him into her wet cunt. His arms engulfed her, crushing her against his own legs as he thrust his hips up into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her sweaty ass slid over the straw as he rammed up into her, over and over.

She looked down in awe as she watched his black cock moving in and out of her pussy. So fucking erotic.

"Fuck me, sweetie."

In the heat of the sun, Kaley dripped with sweat as his glorious frame thrashed wildly in the sun as he impaled her on his generous length.

Despite her readiness it was still an overwhelming sensation to be taken by such a thick cock.

James pinned her to the straw as his tall form encompassed her smaller frame.

Kaley's moans of satisfaction as he plundered her pussy had a reassuring effect on him. After all, this WAS Kaley Cuoco he was fucking the shit out of.

Kaley's eyes glazed over as James let her catch her breath and pulled back out of the flushed female.

"I need to ride this fucking horse cock."

Kaley got up and stamped on the feathery bed of straw.

She sat in his lap and guided his upstanding hard on to the gaping opening of her pussy.

His bloated helmet went inside and the shaft popped on in. An awesome erotic charge rushed through Kaley as her bottom rested on his loins. He was all in!

She hugged him hard as she attempted to move up the rock solid black pole of a dick.

The straw moved under her boots as her pussy enclosed around his cock. Her hips rose and fell, and her big boobs heaved on her chest as she fucked him with anxious strokes.

"My god! You fill me up!"

The heat of his throbbing organ is divine as it eased in and out of Kaley's swollen cunt and her juices seeped out along his erect black shaft.

James cupped her ass and helped her ride him, and the friction of his dick in her tight quim made her entire body tingle in rapturous ecstasy.

Kaley had stopped bouncing and while still in the grip of his large hands, she moved her hips back and forth rather than lifting up and down, milking his embedded dong. The manner of angle helped her G-Spot glide on his cock.

Her head went back in blissful delight as she came on his colossal cock. She melted onto him and sobbed softly, crushing her firm tits into his chest.

"Wond...erful!"

James continued at a blistering pace, banging her steaming cunt and prolonging her orgasm twofold.

She screamed his name, unsettling the horses in the stalls, as he brought Kaley to another earth shaking orgasm. She put her hands on his chest for stability aa he triggered her climax.

Eager for his own release, James flipped Kaley onto her back again, his cock still firmly engulfed by her dripping muff.

Her legs spread open, limp and weak, as the dark skinned athlete pounded her sweat soaked body with a non-stop series of power thrusts, mashing her to the straw beneath him.

"Yes, yes! I love it, love it!"

Kaley's hips moved with his, captured by her climax.

He pawed at her mammoth bosom as he fucked her deeper and deeper with each upward plunge.

Her second orgasm hit and she squeezed him with her toned thighs.

James pulled out and shot over her belly and tits with gush after gush after gush of his white seed.

His cum painted most of the supple flesh of her lower body, and as he hovered over her quivering form, he dripped sweat from head to toe.

They laid on the straw, Kaley's heart pounding in her chest.

"Again?" She said, as she rubbed his semi hard dick in her wet fist.

x

For the second night in a row, Briana was unable to sleep. It was infuriating knowing that in the bedroom next to hers, Kaley was having her brains fucked out by the new black stud.

She could hear the muted sounds of her sister's moans through the walls behind her head. She slipped her fingers between her legs and imagined James on top of her, running his hands over her flanks and tits as he ground his hips and piston fucked her ragged.

Briana humped up from her bed as she pictured him thrusting into her with that hard black log of a dick, and her fingers wetted from her arousal.

"This is too much!"

Horny and jealous, Briana got up to storm into Kaley's room.

She peeked around the door and saw Kaley on all fours on the bed.

A large black man pistoned into her doggy style, and the steady slapping of his dark flesh on Kaley's light skin was a pretty picture.

Briana stood transfixed at the sight of big sis being fucked doggy style, and she found herself frigging her cunt with a passion.

But it wasn't the fact that James was fucking her sister senseless that astounded Briana. No, it was the fact that there appeared to be TWO of him with Kaley. The other was on his knees at her face level and was giving her a skull fuck with his black mamba.

Her breath caught in her throat when all three saw her standing there.

"Oh, mmm! Bri. You're up. Surprised? This is Jackson. He and James are identical twins! Can you believe it?"

Jackson grinned at Briana with playful brown eyes. He was just as yummy as James, with an equally big black cock that was dappled from Kaley's feverish sucking.

Kaley inhaled huge gulps of air as she moaned and hummed on the bulbous head of his massive dick.

"Come on, then." Said she in between great slobbers.

Briana padded barefoot to the lavish king sized bed, shedding her baby doll nightie as she did so. She presented her naked body for all to see.

Her soft white skin glistened like ivory, slender but curvy in all the right places, and her pussy mound had a small amount of black pubic hair.

She hopped up beside her big sister as James pulled out of Kaley and joined his brother at the other end.

Now, two white sisters began to suck on two twin black brothers in a steamy double blowjob.

The delicious fantasy made real sent shivers of delight through Kaley and Briana as they pleasured the black studs.

Likewise, the twins could not believe their luck as they looked from one sister to the other, both swallowing up their dicks and bobbing their heads.

"Fucking ace!"

James bucked his hips as Kaley and Briana ping-ponged between their identical erections, alternating from one to the other in tandem.

Kaley and Briana looked at each other as their licking covered the others tongue in an extra exciting thrill.

Kaley, in particular, liked sharing cock with her sibling and watched with interest at how Briana used her tongue and lips.

Both pleasured James by beginning at his fat helmet and then sensually sliding down until two pairs of lips met at his root. Then they licked back up on either side of his ebony shaft, meeting at his purple hued, and aching glans. They kissed each other with his knob between them, and it took every fiber of his being to refrain from exploding.

"Unbelievable!"

Jackson crossed his arms in mute surrender as both giggling sisters used their wriggling tongues to swamp his midnight black pole with spit, letting bubbly saliva run down to his wiry pubes.

"Oooh!"

James suddenly spun Briana through 360 degrees and pulled her slender body to his. He reached up through her behind and probed her wet pussy. The black haired sister rocked on the balls of her feet as her juices flowed along his pressing digits. She felt his boner slide between the cheeks of her ass and a bolt of pleasure ran up her spine.

"Don't forget me."

Briana's vixen of a big sister was on the bed and pointing to her sopping pussy. The darker of the sisters joined her and they began to engage in an almost mirror image kiss. If Briana has been blonde then she could have passed for Kaley's twin.

Both studs watched Briana dive to Kaley's muff and lick all around her pussy, nibbling on the outer folds alone.

Kaley closed her eyes and kicked out her legs as her younger sibling nipped now and again on Kaley's clit. Juices trickled out which Briana gleefully drank up.

"Do the thing."

"Oh, the thing?"

Briana got up from between Kaley's legs and rubbed her mound on hers.

In the command position, Briana bucked up and down, gyrating back and forth on the blonde's quim.

Kaley pushed up as she thrashed under her sister, locking legs and feet as they twisted and ground into each other. The resulting lubrication from both saw them slip and slide in tandem, drenching each others thighs and ass cracks. Their tempo increased, as did their desperate groans of delight.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12