Kaley and Briana - Swinging Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're fucking each other!" Said the astonished James.

"I think maybe I'll join in."

"Whee!"

Jackson had Kaley on her back, and with a swift jerk, pulled her left leg out so that he had access to her already sopping muff.

The busty blonde threw her arms and legs around his black frame as he entered her with his rock hard dick.

He started how he meant to go on, hammering her ripe body with deep, plunging strokes.

Briana could only watch in sheer amazement. Never had she seen her sister so frenzied as she laid beneath the black bulk of Jackson.

"Now THAT is big!"

Her face was a picture of innocence as Briana stared wide eyed at the massive size of James' erect cock.

They laid side by side of the other two and Kaley watched him stretch out over her younger sister and mount her.

Their eyes locked as James slipped effortlessly inside Briana who sucked in air as he entered her.

He began to pump in and out of the trembling Briana, who mumbled and moaned incoherently.

James fucked her with loud grunts. His thrusts were so coordinated that he and his twin were like robots, slamming in and out of the two sisters in an almost symmetrical fashion.

This was not your sensual love making. This was hardcore fucking.

"They're like a couple of stallions!"

Then Jackson pulled his immense hose out of Kaley and his twin and he switched partners.

Briana threw her head back as Jackson held her down and entered her.

He grinned as he teased the darker of the sisters, rotating his narrow hips in circles as he shunted in and out.

He took his full weight on his arms as he fucked her in long and slow strokes, taking great pleasure in Kaley's noticeable irritation.

Kaley was groaning loudly as James also drove her mad, speeding up his stokes, and then slowing right down to almost nothing.

'Fuck me, you black devil!"

Briana managed to drag her hands down Jackson's back to his tight black ass, which she gripped firmly. As he squeezed his generous length up her, she whimpered into his shoulder.

His lean body seemed to glide up her, dark skin on light, as he enfolded her in his arms.

"Gimme that thing!"

James responded to her needs, fucking her with hard and rapid thrusts.

Kaley was running a river. A result of James persistent thrusts into her stretched out quim. Her soft belly undulated against his, and her legs went around his waist.

His hands were all over her as he savoured every feminine inch of her curvy form.

Faster and faster he fucked her, unable, unwilling to slow up. Kaley squealed and moaned as her body rocked beneath him.

His cock sent her wild as his log filled the channel of her cunt.

As she came with a sigh, her legs dangled on the bed. Her eyes screwed shut as James climaxed seconds after, his dick spurting over her heaving tits as he withdrew.

"Thanks, babe."

Jackson was busy next to them on the bed, his thick cock churning Briana's pussy to mush.

He lifted her hips and lunged in, again and again, and each pump of his pelvis touched the depths of her cunt.

Briana was fucked furiously, consistently, and Jackson rejoiced in the sweet moistness of her sex, and he soon had her screaming as she came.

"Oh my gosh! It's too much! I can't take any more!"

"Finish me off then, baby."

Jackson slid up her body and let his erect cock slap her on the cheek.

Briana pursed her trembling lips as she enveloped his bell end.

She wanked the shaft with both hands until he grunted and his cum coursed through his hose. He spurted into her mouth, holding his dick still as he emptied his balls.

She breathed in through her nostrils as she swallowed as much sperm as she could. He continued to cum, and she let the white and sticky goo seep out of the corners of her mouth.

The twins collapsed in a heap and Kaley and Briana exchanged whispers by their feet.

The pair of them chose a partner and grabbed his dick.

"Again?" They chirruped in tune.

END

12