Kaley Cuoco - Accidental Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

"Way to go Mark. Nice shot. Let me just get over here."

Eddie planted his shoes either side of Kaley and looked down on her face dripping with white cream and reeled off more pictures.

"Great, fucking great job. Go shower honey and we'll set up the next scene."

"Can I get some water?"

Kaley shook her hands as she stood on wobbly legs, her chin dripping cum onto her deep cleavage. Mark handed her a bottle of water and a towel and have her a playful slap on the ass.

"Good job baby. Catch you later."

xxx

After a shower and mouth wash Maria helped Kaley into a skimpy red bikini with scrunch bottoms and fringe tassels. The top was a classic triangle which lifted her and enhanced her cleavage. They did her make up again and then the blonde put on large framed dark sunglasses that came from her brows to her cheekbones. Together they made their way to set one where it had been dressed as a bedroom with a small dining room by the side.

"Ah, Kaley. Meet Madison Ivy and Danny Mountain."

"Hi. Mark Ashley has told me about you."

Danny answered in a English accent as he kissed the back of her hand. He has those adorable come to bed eyes that Kaley loved and short dark hair. Dressed in a plain white tee shirt and shorts he appeared like the boy next door. Beside him was a tiny girl, about five feet and a bit with flaxen hair and huge tits.

"Let's get started." Said Eddie as he fiddled with his camera flash. "The idea is Kaley and Madison are room mates in a house on the beach. Danny is Madison's boyfriend but Kaley gets the hot's for him and seduces him. Sound okay to you?"

He looked at Kaley who looked fabulous in the red bikini.

"As long as the sunglasses stay on we're good to go."

"Right. And remember, there is no script, improvise is my motto. The lights are all set. So I need Madison and Danny at the table chatting and then Kaley returns from the beach."

Everybody hit their marks and waited for the word. The director checked a lens and then shouted for action.

"So, there I was, no phone, no credit card or cash. I was so embarrassed."

"I can imagine. What did you do?"

Madison began to spin a tale to Danny across the table as Eddie motioned for Kaley to approach. When she stood about ten feet behind Madison he made her stop dead.

"Good. Now Danny. Kaley is going to tease you behind Madison's back and you try to hide your arousal clumsily. And, action!"

Kaley stood and rested her weight on her left foot as she pulled down her bikini top and let Danny get an eyeful of her bewitching tits. She wiggled her hips seductively and then sucked on her index finger, making sure to leave it nice and wet. She ran it down her upper body all the way to the bottom of her cleavage. He stared directly at the sexy blonde who winked and blew him an exaggerated kiss. Danny gave his best startled look as Madison furrowed her brow at him.

"Hey, hello. Are you even listening to me."

"What? Oh yeah sure."

"I don't believe it. Anyway I'm going to change and then we can leave."

"Right, Madison." Said Eddie. "You leave the set and Kaley makes her move. And...roll camera."

The actress toyed with her ponytail and peered over the top of her big shades, giving him a glimpse of her green eyes. Her heavy orbs rose and fell as he stared at her magnificent curves.

"You're Danny right? I'm Carla. Heard so much about you sweetie. From London right? Well, let me tell you right now that Madison is...a bitch!"

Kaley whispered the last as she removed her bikini top and stood topless and put her hands on her hips. Her figure was highly desirable and everyone on the set was in agreement that she was smoking hot.

"I er...is she coming back? That is...wait!"

"Madison always takes ages getting ready. Hey, I love an English accent. So sexy. This is payback time. She stole my last two boyfriends and now it's my turn."

Kaley ducked under the table and tugged the shorts down and gripped his half hard cock. She paused as Frank got to his knees and Eddie came around with a small light and shone it on Danny's groin.

"Good improv, now lets see some oral here." Eddie instructed.

Kaley squeezed his erection hard and popped the big head past her cherry red lips.

"Hey babe, you seen Carla around?"

Kaley giggled and licked Danny's knob unseen by Madison who returned unexpectedly.

"No, no not here."

Danny squirmed in his chair and looked down to see the blonde sucking on his boner.

"If you do see her tell her she has my car keys."

"Will, agh! Will do."

"You sound funny, everything okay?"

"Never better."

"Right, I'll be back."

Danny felt the wonder of Kaley's hot mouth sliding down his length. The pressure of her tightly closed lips around him and her skilful stabs of her pointed tongue astonished him. Was this really her first day on a porno?

"Can you do deep throat?" Asked Eddie.

"Mm, hmm." Moaned Kaley as she forced her head down and his rigid pole hit the back of her throat.

Her big boobs bounced under her body as she gagged and gasped on his cock. Both of her cheeks billowed out with the enormous size of his organ as her mouth wriggled downwards until they pressed into his trim pubic hair. She came up for air and his saliva coated shaft looked perfect on camera. Kaley rained lots of butterfly kisses all around his shiny crown and then worked her way down the rigid length once more.

"Fucking way to go!" Announce Danny who held onto the chair arms.

Kaley was in her element now as she slowly drew back grazing his flesh with her sharp teeth until she popped off with a slut grin.

Eddie called cut, very happy with things so far.

"Lets all go to the bedroom. Kaley just call the shot and grab Danny with you. And, roll camera."

Kaley got up and took Danny's hand and dragged him to the bedroom set.

"Fuck me big boy."

The pair of them rushed into the bedroom and jumped onto the large bed. Kaley laid back and Danny hooked his thumbs into the sides of her panties and eased them down her light tanned thighs and leaned back.

"Nice, just let me get some shots of Kaley naked on the bed. Now I want Danny to eat you."

Danny obliged and went onto his knees and pried her thighs open and placed his eager mouth to her bald snatch.

"Perfect. Hold that pose. Kaley, just bend your left leg out and out your right foot up on his shoulder. Like that, good."

Once Eddie was satisfied Danny jammed his mouth on Kaley's muff and swiped his tongue up and down her moist slit. She groaned as he lapped at her and began to grind her butt back at him. Her glorious naked frame undulated from the intense stimulation she was receiving.

"Shit! Lick that slot sweetie. Show me what you do for Madison."

"Right, keep that up and when the knock comes on the door that will be Madison. I need two cameras for two points of view. One behind Madison and one behind Kaley."

Once set up Madison knocked.

"Carla, you there? Why is the door locked?"

"Ooh shit! It's Madison!"

Kaley and Danny moved to the bedroom door and she opened it a crack. Danny came up behind her, rubbed lube on his erection and shoved it in Kaley as she put her hand to her mouth.

"Let me in, I need my keys."

Kaley poked her head around the ajar door and gently bobbed to and fro as she was fucked from behind.

"Hah, hah, hah, I don't have your keys, okay. Mmmmmm!"

"You sure? And where did Danny get to?"

Both cameras caught the scene perfectly as Madison tried to look around the half closed door and Danny rammed into the naked blonde bombshell from behind her.

"Oh yeah, right there, right there, right there." Moaned Kaley, unable to conceal her pleasure.

"Right where?" Are you alright? You seem out of breath."

"Fine, fine, I'm fine. Just been working out."

"Hmm." Madison left and Kaley shut the door, neglecting to lock it.

Danny gave Kaley a dozen good strokes and rocked her on her feet and then Eddie called cut. The English stud withdrew his cock and Kaley protested at the loss of his boner from her heated cunt.

"Now we move to the bed again for missionary." Said Eddie.

Kaley moved fast, hopped on the bed and assumed the position. Danny guided his lubricated prick into her wetness and thrust in deep as he fell atop her. He was rewarded by a soft cry of delight as his cock filled Kaley totally. Her legs came up and locked behind his back as the stunt cock started to pump fast and furious into the lust filled blonde. Frank moved behind them for an erotic close up of his cock plunging in and out of Kaley's juicy quim.

"Speak to me guys." Directed Eddie.

"Oh, yeah, fuck! Love it inside me so deep." Moaned Kaley.

"You like that yeah? That big English bone stuffed up your American pussy?"

Danny moved steadily in and out and the camera captured his writhing ass.

"Kaley, can you lift your butt up off of the bed?" Said Eddie.

She lifted her hips and Danny drove in deeper and groped his butt with her hands.

"Great stuff, now hold that pose for me."

Kaley and Danny could feel the tension in the air as they paused in mid fuck, his cock right inside her sweet pussy, moisture dribbling down her crack. She held onto him with a tight grip, desperate for him to move again and buried her face in his chest.

"Oh fuck, please, fuck me! I'm on fire." Pleaded Kaley.

"Okay, okay, I'm not a devil. Go ahead and fuck some more." Eddie changed film in his camera as Danny proceeded to fuck the ass off Kaley.

Tiny, throaty noises came from her and she tossed her head from side to side as he slammed into her.

"Are we, oh fuck! Are we filming?" Kaley asked between big gulps of air.

"No."

"Good." She ripped off the shades and locked eyes with Danny.

The rampant stud drilled into her hard with frenzied movements and she clung to him with arms and legs, their noses barely an inch apart. His balls bumped on her ass with an abandoned urgency and her new tits were crushed under the weight of him. It was a wonderful fuck but it ended all to quickly when the crew announced that they were ready.

"So, keep fucking in missionary until Madison bursts in and catches you in mid fuck and then she joins in. You alright with a threesome Kaley?"

She put her sunglasses back on and moved with Danny who still gave her gentle thrusts with his cock.

"Anything, just need this big cock." She mumbled.

"Is Madison ready? Then go."

Madison Ivy burst in and put her hands to her face in feigned shock at the sight of Danny in between Kaley's splayed legs.

"Fuck baby, give me that cock, shove it right up!"?"

"Carla, you bitch! That's my boyfriend!"

Kaley managed to focus and turned to the young blonde in tee shirt and denim shorts.

"Consider yourself lucky, he's a good fuck."

"Danny, move your cock!" Yelled the angry blonde.

"I AM moving my cock!" Grinned Danny still fucking Kaley.

"Don't be mad babe, he's quite capable of taking care of both of us."

"Love the banter girls, keep going." Eddie looked at his watch. it was six. "Gonna have to hurry you guys. Madison strip off and join in."

Danny pulled out of Kaley, leaving her with a gaping pussy as the tiny but stacked Madison joined her on the bed, now stark naked.

"Come on babe, screw me!"

As the cameraman zoomed in Danny sank his shiny cock into Madison in a single stroke. Kaley watched beside them, totally engrossed in the wanton lovers fucking each others brains out. It wasn't something she witnessed much. Madison drew her knees up as the English guy ground his pelvis into her diminutive frame.

"Now switch back to Kaley."

Madison yelped as he pulled out and Frank followed him move over to the eager Kaley as he pumped her with speed. She moaned loudly and grabbed his butt in her hands as she reached the peak of her excitement.

"Oooo, baby, I'm coming!"

This was no act as Kaley groaned deep in her throat and her legs quivered around his body. Danny pulled out of her sopping cunt and stood up with his purple headed beast in his fist.

"Time for the money shot girls."

Eddie and Frank moved nearer in anticipation of the all important cum shot. Danny came to within inches of the expectant girls as they tilted their faces up. Madison got it first as cum splashed her full on the mouth, followed by splatter on her nose and left cheek. Eddie reeled off stills as Danny turned to Kaley and a ribbon of white painted her dark shades.

"Girls, open up your mouths as Danny stands over you with his cock in his hands."

Soon enough he withered and the scene was done. Towels were handed around as the crew pretty much ignored the actors as they wrapped up. Just another day on a porno shoot. Kaley eventually lucked out and got the role she wanted as Penny, but deep in her personal DVD collection at her home is a copy of New Sensation title 'Big Cocks Required.'

END

123z
123z
822 Followers
12