Kaley Cuoco's Erotic Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blah, blah, blah, Kaley Cuoco? All started with a big bang, hey!"

"Si. Si! Blah, blah, blah, Kaley Cuoco's tits!"

"Blah, blah, blah, Kaley Cuoco's tits? Si!"

"Well? Are you two gonna bark all day or are you gonna eat pussy?"

"We agree."

Both dropped their trunks and I giggled at the sight of their carbon copy erections. Both folded their muscled arms and their eight inch boners pointed at me like a double barrel shotgun! They both hopped onto the bed on either side of me and we bunched up together. The feel of two hard male bodies against my softer curves made my pussy leak already. Four hands stroked my body and I writhed on my back in bliss. As Raul, or was that Saul? No matter, one of them kissed me and grabbed my left boob as his brother slid a hand down my flexing abdomen and parted my thighs. I hissed into the guy kissing me as a finger sank into my wet folds.

"Oh, fuck!"

I turned to the other and his blazing stare as he fingered me made my pussy spasm. We kissed hard as his middle digit darted in and out of me at a rate of knots. I had a sudden urge to sit on their faces and sat up and pointed to the bed.

"Here guys, like this."

I made them lie down on the bed length wise, head to head so that they met each other at the top. Grinning I sat on the first guys face with my knees on either side of his head and gasped as his tongue poked up right into my slit. He put his hands up over the tops of my thighs as he lapped up and down like an eager puppy. He made contact with my erect clit on the up stroke and I pressed down firmly to savour the sensation. He dribbled so much saliva that my nether regions were positively sopping wet.

"Awesome!"

I then shunted over to my left and smothered the face of the other brother. His mouth kissed my upper thighs with mild smacks of his lips and his moustache tickled my shaven mound. I shifted down slightly and he buried his face into my dripping pussy. I wiggled to and fro and he grabbed my butt to hold me still. My juices dribbled out onto his mouth and chin as he held me to his face in a firm grip. Then he blew air inside my cunt in a continuous stream and I had a mini orgasm! I alternated between the two for a while until one of the twins tipped me over and planted me on my back.

"Wow!"

Both men dropped onto my mound and I opened my jaw in amazement as they began to slather my pussy at the same time. Raul licked my clit feverishly while his brother lapped my slit. To have one hunk eating me out was great, but two handsome studs devouring my cunt together was divine.

"Nice tits, senora."

I opened my eyes to see Raul or Saul push my boobs together and then slide his thick shaft up into the ready made tunnel. I got up on my elbows as he pushed my tits in to trap his hard erection. He spat onto his rod and started to glide up and down my cleavage with funny sounding chuckles. I guess tit jobs are amusing in Mexico. Then he pulled back and his twin brother did the same and thrust up hard between my big tits. I had to reach back and up to hold onto the headboard of the bed as he fucked my tit channel with gusto. Completely sober, I was so turned on by now that I couldn't wait to have them fuck me.

"Okay guys, how about you give a girl a little sugar."

I went on all fours and one of the twins came up behind me and rubbed the head of his cock against my muff and slowly pushed it in. The big bell end parted my folds and his knob warmed my inner walls as he followed through. He grabbed my tits as he started to move in and out. I dipped forward and raised my ass as he pumped my well lubricated cunt hard and fast. My tits jigged beneath me as I was rocked back and forth by his power strokes. I felt my pussy gape as he left me but it wasn't long before he was replaced by his brother.

"Now we're cooking."

My body was jack hammered into the mattress with steady and deep strokes that melted my cunt. My ass cheeks rippled each time he connected and he literally took my breath away.

"Team work!"

I yelped as I was flipped onto my back and the first brother sank inside me to the hilt. As he banged the shit out of me my face was turned to the right and a stiff cock was shoved into my mouth. I sucked on it in between my body being shunted along the bed on my ass.

"Team work!"

Raul or Saul slipped out and my slick pussy was replaced by a remarkably similar dick. I mumbled garbage as a big cock entered my mouth and I was face fucked hard.

"Say my name, senora"

Right! This was a tricky one! I let the guy in my mouth slide out and I looked up at the dark skinned hunk fucking me.

"Yes, give it to me...Raul?"

"Si!"

Luck! Raul stepped up a gear and placed my feet by my ears as he plunged in balls deep. My backside left the bed as Raul used me as his own personal fuck toy. Saul looked on at his twin and jerked his boner patiently and I wondered if they ever double teamed on other occasions. Raul looked up, sweat blinding him and made way for Saul. My body was dragged across the bed six inches and brought to the very edge as Saul went onto his knees and pushed his cock into me.

"Alright!"

In this semi sitting/standing position I was hoisted up and down on his rigid flagpole and the friction as I slid down his length all the way had me whimpering with gratification. His hands came under my derriere and he pulled me into his lap as he pressed his knees into the carpet.

The sheets shucked up the crack of my ass as I went up and down and both of our groins became slippery and slick.

"OH!"

Raul loomed over me as he wanked his cock in my face. Saul grunted and joined us on my other side as they competed to see who would cum first.

"Ole!"

Typically they came simultaneously and my cheeks, nose and eyes were plastered with their semen.

x

Next day we all returned to the Hyatt Zilara where I spent some me time riding horses and topping up my tan. The food was wonderful and I checked out my midriff to see if I had made a pound or two. My last night in Cancun came around rather quickly and I still had not taken the opportunity to fuck the bellhop. I thought it would be a perfect end to a great vacation for one last fuck before leaving for L.A. so I called room service and discovered to my joy that Christian was on duty tonight. I ordered some food and hopped into the shower. It felt good under the hot water and I rubbed some body lotion all over and padded naked into the room. I ignored the bath robe and just wrapped a towel around my head as I laid on my bed. Then the bell chimed and I called out for Mexican hunk to step in.

"Oh my. Forgive me senora, I call back later."

Christian's face was a picture as his big eyes fell upon my naked form and he looked so innocent and shy. As he looked away I put my hand to his cheek and turned his face to mine.

"Look, I'm leaving tomorrow and just wanted a goodnight kiss, okay?"

I gave him a long kiss and let my hand wander to the growing bulge in front of his black pants.

"I would also like to kiss this. What do you say?"

He did not resist as I dropped to my knees and unzipped him and looked on amazed as his nine inch cock sprang out into my face.

"Well hello!"

Eager to taste the raging hard on in my face I mouth watered and I wrapped my hungry lips around the purple knob and hummed loudly. I swirled around the large swollen head and let my saliva wet it. I opened my jaw and slid along the dreamy shaft and welcomed that unique heat of an erect cock. I raised my eyes to his as I sucked him and lifted his shirt to stroke his perfect six pack. His body skin was a scrumptious light brown and I looked forward to seeing the rest of his fine body.

"I knew your cock would be perfect to suck."

I wiped a string of saliva from my lower lip as I rubbed his dick with my left hand and then closed my mouth over the top and slowly nodded my head to take him in deeper. My pussy was already very wet and slippery and a thrill went through my loins at the thought of riding his bones. I sucked him in deeper and deeper and bobbed back and forth on his rock hard length. I pulled right back until only the head was in my mouth and jerked his shaft with clockwise twists. I let out a lungful of air and then stood up and took him by the hand. He followed like a puppy as I fell onto the bed on my back and opened my legs. I turned off the ceiling light and the two bedside lamps highlighted my curvaceous body in a sensuous yellow glow.

"Would you be a dear and take off your clothes?"

By now Christian knew that there was no turning back and quickly stripped off and let his clothing litter the lush carpet.

"Nice body."

He had a certain amount of chest hair, not too much but just enough to make me salivate.

"Come to me. I have an itch to scratch and your mouth will be perfect to help me out."

My heart pounded and my pussy tingled as he laid beside me and reached out to my tits. With his dreamy come to bed eyes locked on mine he kneaded both of my firm globes and deftly pinched the aching nipples. He pressed his athletic body to me and I felt his rock hard organ brush my thigh. Then his lips formed a seal around my left nipple and he inhaled so hard that I was forced to rise up from the bed.

"Oh!"

His mouth was wonderful as he explored the whole of my breast at his own leisure. My cunt leaked profusely as he blazed a trail of butterfly kisses across to my right tit where he repeated his teasing. I wondered how many other female guests he had taken to bed in the past as he tweaked my nipple until I shrieked with utter bliss. His body heat made me wilt as he gradually snaked his way down to my clean shaven pussy. "Oh, yeah! This hotel has SUCH good service!"

I whined as his tongue painted a line from my left inner thigh to my slit and darted inside repeatedly. My quim twitched as he began to lick my bald snatch in long strokes from bottom to clit. My juices ran out and together with his copious spit the mixture ran down the valley of my cute ass. I yearned for him to make firm contact with my erect little nub and my toes curled with the apprehension of it.

"Oh, right there!"

As he widened my legs his expert tongue fluttered over my unhooded clit and I was in heaven. His hot breath on my inner thighs gave me unreal thrills in my loins and I smashed hid face into me with both hands on his head. His combined lips and tongue made my heart beat so fast that I was sure they could hear it back in L.A.! "Nice work, Christian. Your mouth is so good in my pussy. Hmm, is your cock going to make my pussy feel as good as your mouth? Let's find out shall we?"

I wanted to fuck him cowgirl style and I pressed him onto his back as I spoke. He put his hands behind his head as I clambered over him and settled on his hot groin. I met his boner with my dripping pussy and I dragged my labia along his hard shaft in as wicked cock tease. Being on top I naturally thought I was the one in control but Christian had other ideas and grabbed my waist and thrust up from the bed. I gasped audibly as his stiff prick entered my wetness and didn't stop until he had bottomed out.

"Holy shit!"

His cock was simply made for my cunt as it was a perfect fit. Snug but nice. I wiggled my ass as I welcomed the sublime penetration and lowered myself onto his solid chest. We began to move and the angle of penetration meant that his dick rubbed against my g-spot and my pussy flooded his groin and balls with my juices. I twisted and writhed on him as I shifted my hips to and fro, grinding my pelvis on him in unadulterated lust. His nine incher did things to me and my inner walls were so rubbed that I already felt the onrush of an oncoming orgasm.

"Fuck, but you're big!"

I hammered him into the lush bed as my butt rose up and down with an urgency to fuck his brains out. I shivered and shook as I dug my nails into his wiry chest and my heavy breasts heaved in his face. My wildly bucking hips banged down hard on his lower body as I mentally tried to suck the cum out of his balls. My head rolled from side to side as Christian began to match my movements until we were riding in perfect unison.

"Yes!"

I came breathlessly and collapsed onto his gorgeous chest as a rush of pleasure went through me. With his hard cock still embedded in my dripping muff he flipped me over so that now Christian was on top of me. Without pause the strong Mexican hunk began to fuck me hard and fast until his balls slapped against my pussy mound and waves of pleasure rippled through my loins. So deep and plunging were his strokes that he virtually pinned my frame to the mattress. I had no energy to even lift my legs and Christian had to hold my thighs open as his thrusting hips became a whirlwind.

"Fuck me, fuck me!"

I looked into his eyes which had become a little glazed as he banged me silly. I was completely lost in a world of passion and lust and I screamed the house down. Then he surprised me by slamming into me with one almighty thrust and holding still inside me. Then he drew back slowly, almost all of the way out before slamming back in again.

"Holy shit!"

He repeated this move several times and he made me cum again, making me squirt out and drench the sheets. My back arched and I grabbed bunches of the sheets as he finally pulled out all the way and splashed my body with bursts of hot and sticky cum that bathed my body from my neck to navel.

x

When I got back to Los Angeles and met up with Karl I told him all about my adventures in Cancun. That night we made out under the shower as I tried to reenact my fuck on the rain soaked beach. As I relaxed in bed with my I-pad I came across an advertisement for the upcoming Stockyard Championships Rodeo in Fort Worth and immediately knew where I would be travelling to next. All those strapping cowboys and bull riders made me lick my lips in anticipation.

END

12