Kaley Cuoco's Erotic Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Kaley and Gwyneth hit Fort Worth, Texas.
4.2k words
4.53
8.7k
17
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- This is a work of pure fiction obviously.

xxx

"Now that is how to make an entrance."

Gwyneth Paltrow and I flung open the door to the Niles City Hall Saloon and every head turned our way. We both strode onto the bar floor in a western parody of that scene in 'Romy and Michele's high school reunion.' We had arrived in Texas the day before, a Thursday, intent on visiting the weekend championship rodeo at Fort Worth Stockyards, and now we wanted to party. And we also hoped to get laid by some real cowboys. Gwyneth looked stunning in an iconic cowgirl look of hat and beautiful stitched floral design boots. Earlier we had shopped at Ace Outfitters and she had purchased a full sleeve prairie shirt in plaid and prewashed blue jeans. Around her waist the slim blue eyed blonde had a chunky belt with a big buckle. I had on a tight denim button down shirt and a flowing glitzy white skirt that reached my knees. My cowgirl boots were a cute red leather pair with a snip toe and twelve inch shaft. We both wore big hats, she in a classic buckskin in French tan, and I myself had chosen a black wool felt floppy with a braided leather band and feather. We kept out hats down low to avoid being recognised as we were here to have a good time.

"Wow, he's cute."

I pointed to a tall guy at the bar in a paisley western shirt and bootcut dungarees. It looked like they were held up with an authentic gator skin belt. His palm leaf Stetson was tilted up on his head and I saw his rich brown hair under it. I wondered if he was a local and if he was connected with the rodeo. I kept going back to him as he took my full attention. He was super hot!

"There should be plenty of bucking broncos here." Gwyneth told me with a nudge of her elbow.

"Was that bucking or fucking?" I answered.

"Either one, sweetie. Either one. Let's go get a beer."

The saloon was in the heart of the Fort Worth Stockyards and had the look of an old style speakeasy, which meant lots of wood and brass and low lightning. I could smell beer, hickory and pecan as Gwyneth and I sat on high stools at the very long bar. It was noisy and filled with cowboys, cowgirls and ranchers out for a good time.

"What will it be, ladies?" Asked the bar tender.

"Two Bud Lights." Said Gwyneth.

"Let me get those, Millie." Piped up paisley shirt.

"Eight bucks, Cody."

Cody handed over a ten dollar bill and then shook both of us by the hand. The cowgirl behind the bar planted two ice cold bottles on the bar and took the bill. Gwyneth and myself were both in open relationships and my new husband Karl had an arrangement where we both respected each others wishes and desires. If either of us wanted to fool around that would be accepted and no hard feelings.

"You chose well, ladies. This here is the best bar in the area."

"Are you from around here?" I had to speak up over the country music and general chatter from the surrounding drinkers.

"Oklahoma, born and bred."

I loved his deep southern drawl as he smiled at us. Then he looked me right in the eye and we stared at each other, not saying a word. He had the thickest lashes on a man I had ever seen. Why is it that men always have the longest lashes?

Then he spoke and I breathed again.

"You have the prettiest green eyes."

"Thank you."

I looked around at the other people in the bar, glancing back at Cody now and then. "Hope y'all come by and see me perform tomorrow night at the Cowtown Coliseum."

"Oh, you're performing?" Asked Gwyneth.

"Oh, I'm always performing." He gave us a smug grin. "I'm the best bull rider you'll ever see, that's for sure. Picked up $846 last weekend with a 78 point effort."

"Very impressive," whatever he meant.

I looked at Gwyneth who nodded back.

"I can get you reserved box seats for free. You get a great view of the bucking chutes. And maybe we can all get together afterwards. What say you, ladies?"

"Okay. Should be fun."

"Doors open at 6.30. Showtime is eight sharp."

We chatted some more and then Cody had to leave. Gwyneth and I were staying at the Hilton Fort Worth on Main. Made famous as the scene of President Kennedy's final address on the day he died. See? I'm not just a pretty blonde with big tits! I know stuff! We had dinner of a succulent steak in the on site steakhouse and then I returned to my room. The Executive suite was roomy with cable HDTV, a desk and ergonomic chair. I flaked out naked on my king sized bed and I called my husband on my cell and I got him to talk dirty down the line. As he spoke I closed my eyes and frigged my pussy until I came with a sigh. I fell into a blissful sleep, dreaming of cowboys and bucking bronco's.

x

When we woke late the next day we had breakfast in the hotel and then did some serious shopping. Gwyneth and I then went to the rodeo and arrived at the Coliseum around seven in the evening. The light breeze blew the smell of roast meat, sawdust, beer and horse manure right up our noses. There was a real buzz in the air as the show unfolded. I had changed into a plain white top with a sleeveless denim vest over it and a blue ruffled mini skirt. We found our reserved seats and were surprised to find two cowboys already seated in the box.

"Oh, I didn't realise we were going to have company." I said.

"Howdy ladies. Cody had already gotten the box so he figured we would all share. I'm Mike and this is Tucker We're bull fighters on the show and our job is to stop the bull when the rider gets tossed. We won't be in your way much longer. We got an hour until Cody is up. Beer?"

Mike handed me a Bud Light and we all sat down. He must have been about six two and had muscles on top of muscles. His jeans were way too tight and consequently left nothing to the imagination. Tucker was slightly shorter and wore a plaid shirt with the sleeves cut off to display his massive biceps. We settled down and the show was great with saddle bronc riding, calf roping and barrel racing, but the main event would be later on, the bull riding. I sipped my Budweiser and noted Gwyneth and Tucker getting cosy.

"First time at a rodeo?" Said Mike above the announcement from the MC.

"Yeah, but I've always been around horses. I love 'em."

"Hey, you're friend is a fast mover."

I looked to my left and saw the other two playing tongue hockey and groping each other with a wild abandon.

"You know what? I got a half hour until show time. Would you keep me company while I go back to my pick up truck with me? I need to change up."

"Sure, why not. See you later, Gwyneth."

My blonde friend gave me the finger as she continued sucking Tucker's face off. Mike let me out to the lot and showed me his Ford pickup. The noise of the rodeo became muted and the lights flashed behind us as he opened the passenger door and retrieved some chaps and an older pair of denims. He stripped off his Levi's and stood by the truck in his Calvin Klein underwear and showed off his massive package. His bared thighs were toned and supple and I looked at my wrist watch. 7.40. What? I was gonna pass up on this opportunity? I checked the vicinity for others and then I grabbed his big arms and began kissing him. Our tongues found each others as I caressed his rock hard pecs and abs.

"Get in the fucking cab!" I ordered him in a firm voice.

He sat on the seat and I followed him and ran my fingers over the bulge in his tight pants. I dragged his pants down his legs and my eyes widened at the monster I had just unleashed. He had a magnificent stiff cock that stood straight up and I got right down to business and sucked on his seven incher.

"Oh, baby!"

Mike moaned as he got excited and his stiff dick throbbed in my mouth as I slobbered and drooled saliva down his balls. Fuck! Cowboy cock tasted good as I licked around his glans with the tip of my tongue. Mike squirmed on his ass as I found myself choking a little from his thick girth. We were both loving every second as I jerked his shaft with a twisting motion and sucked on the swollen head. I was acutely aware of the limited time and so I tugged my panties off and clambered onto his groin. I lifted my skirt up to my midriff and licked my fingers. Then I smeared my spit into my slit and rubbed my aching pussy along his length. It was a little difficult in the cramped cab as I sat on his lap but I was set on fucking my first cowboy. My bare butt was on his thighs and his cock settled in the crevice between my cheeks as I sighed softly. He held onto my waist as I bent my knees and then I sank down onto his rod.

"Wow! That's so hot!"

I lifted myself up by pressing my hands on his shoulders and then slid back down all the way. His cock was amazing inside me as I ground my ass on his big balls as I rode him. Fuck! I was so horny! I fucked him with furious hip rolls, jarring his groin that made him grip my ass cheeks in both hands. We kissed frantically as a warm thrill coursed through my pussy as I rode faster on his rigid dick. I quickened my thrusting up and down as my juices now made him nice and slick inside me. I found my prime balance and went to town, rising up high and then slamming back down all the way.

"Yea-hah! ride that bronco, lady!"

It was getting hotter in the truck and with my top and vest still on I felt a trickle of sweat run down my back and down the crack of my ass. Mike grabbed both cheeks and pulled them apart as he shifted on the seat and began to fuck me. His might made me lift right up and my hat toppled as I nearly hit the inside roof of the cab. I felt myself gasp for breath as I wallowed in the pulsing of his knob inside me. His urgent up strokes made him bump on my curvy ass and I had an initial flush of my orgasm go right through me.

"Oh, oh, oh!"

I concentrated on rubbing my clit against his groin and the gentle but firm friction was intense.

"Cum for me sweetie!"

I was still on the pill and relished the thought of a Texan cream pie. We bounced up and down and the seat squeaked from our furious rut. My pussy lips flared out as he stretched me out and the friction on my inner walls was sending me to the point of no return. My ass was rising right up off his body with each cycle and the hard contact on the down stroke sent me over the edge. Totally stuffed with hot cock meat I screamed as I had an orgasm and sank down on him completely, panting hard.

"SHIT!"

I thought I heard some voices outside the truck and we both stopped moving, his stiff cock deep inside my cunt. I slowly lifted off of Mike's boner and looked out of the misted up window.

"All clear!"

I grabbed my hat, opened the door and hopped out.

"Hey! What the fuck! I didn't cum yet!"

Mike held up his big pole which was shiny with my love juices and jiggled it invitingly.

"Sorry, hon." I pointed to my watch. "Look, it's showtime."

Mike swore as I left him with a swish of my hips. I felt the evening breeze between my legs as I strolled back to the Coliseum and realised that I had left my panties in the truck. Oh well. A nice little trophy for him. A rather soiled pair of Kaley Cuoco's panties! I found Gwyneth who had a wicked grin on her face.

"You look like the cat who got the cream." I said.

"Made it to third base no less!" She said with a certain pride.

"Really? Third base! Way to go."

"How about you and Mike?"

I hugged her and led her by the arm back to the seats and smiled to myself. Home run, baby. I scored a home run!

"Let's go watch Cody."

x

The contest was full of thrills and spills as one after the other the bull riders hit the dirt. Then I stood up and yelled as Cody had his turn and stayed on the bull the longest. Just as he won the bull tipped him off and he heavily onto his backside. I put my hands to my mouth as the crowd hushed and Cody was helped to his feet by the bullfighters.

"Let's go see what happened."

Gwyneth and I rushed down to the bucking chutes and saw Cody getting some medical treatment. I saw that he had his dungarees down to his knees as a male nurse examined his left buttock. His bared butt was a joy to behold as Gwyneth and I fixed our unblinking eyes on his bent forward form.

"Hi, ladies. I'm gonna have on hell of a bruise on my ass in the morning. My second best feature!"

I stole a glimpse at his front and my eyes widened as I agreed with his modest statement. He was hung like a fucking horse!

"Hubba, hubba. Come to mama!" Declared Gwyneth as she nudged me in the ribs with a chuckle.

"Do you have a hotel room to go to?"

I put my arm around his back to comfort him when he grimaced in pain.

"I stay in a crummy dive in downtown Fort Worth. I spend most of my time at the saloon."

"That settles it. You're coming back to the Hilton with us."

We hailed a cab and drove the short distance to our hotel and rode the elevator to the fifteenth. I told Gwyneth that I would make Cody comfortable in my room and then we would all meet up for a drink in the bar. Cody laid on his side on the bed and I helped him get his boots off. I sat on a chair and tugged mine own off and rubbed my toes as I looked on the dozing hunk on my bed. He had been given a couple of painkillers for some relief and the medical team told us that he needed some lotion rubbed into his left cheek. Lower cheek that is.

"Oh, well."

I got up and gently tugged his jeans and underwear down and inhaled his manly essence with a sigh.

"Fuck! This guy is hot!"

I took the Aloe Vera pain relief spray and applied some to his developing bruise and smoothed it into his divine ass. I sat on the bed and spread my legs and recalled that I had mislaid my own underwear as my skirt hiked up. My pussy began to tingle the more I rubbed my fingers into his tight butt.

"Let me see this fucking thing."

Cody had a semi stiff going and I mouthed a 'wow' quietly. I reached out to stroke the shaft and it throbbed under my fingertips. I turned it this way and that as I examined every inch of it. Cody began to stir from my ministrations and turned to look at me. The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was his cock in my fist and then my exposed muff with the little triangle of pubes I had shaped just above my labia.

"Am I dreaming? If so don't wake me up."

I gripped his manhood tighter and it reached full erection before I could say saddle up!

"How you feeling?" I asked, still holding into that Oklahoma dick.

He had a cocky grin on his face as he ruffled his dark hair.

"A lot better, the pills did the trick. Like what you see?"

"Very much so."

"You know what would make me feel even better?"

"Why don't you tell me."

"I want those full lips of yours on my cock."

"Okay."

I took his hard dick to my mouth and licked the tip. He groaned already as I sucked in the big head only and made little noises with my pursed lips. Like they say around here he had more cock than you could shake a stick at. I took him into my mouth, bit by bit, as he looked down on me. I managed to splutter a bit as his thick girth made me open my jaw wide. My spit drooled all down his length as I sucked on him with a passion. He took his shirt off and I ran my hand over his smooth chest and my pussy leaked. My fingers circled around the base of his prick as my breath rasped on his bell end. I needed him inside me badly and reared back and pulled my top off over my head.

"Nice tits!"

My boobs were my pride and joy actually and I let him suck in both nipples as he caressed the big globes. I ran my hand through his hair as he explored the fullness of my firm tits and I shivered from his touch. I gradually sank back into the mattress as I wanted him more than anything..

"Put it in." I told him straight.

I laid on my back and opened my legs in a clear invitation to Cody. I stroked my pussy with my right hand and beckoned him with my left. The horny cowboy settled between my outstretched thighs and stroked my moist slit with his flared cock head. I bit my lip as I ached for him to push in with his gorgeous length. Our naked bodies came together as he went down on top of me, then he grunted and entered me balls deep with a fluid movement that made me gasp.

"Oh, sweetie!"

I automatically lifted my legs up and gripped him around the waist. Without even a few exploratory strokes the stud began to fuck me hard, slamming his balls against my upturned butt with every home shove.

"You don't hang around do you? Oh, fuck!"

Cody took a hold of my buns as he continue to thrust into me hard. Balanced on my lower back the heels of my feet pressed into his lower back as he humped me with his entire length. I could feel my outer pussy lips stretch out around his hot dick and my inner folds push in and out as he sped up. He lowered his chest onto my body and mashed my tits beneath his hard frame. Sweat beaded on his brow as he watched me quiver under him in delight.

"Oh, sweetie! I love your cock!"

My face and neck were flushed and my legs tightened around the ripped cowboy as he yanked his cock back almost all the way out before ramming inside me as deep as he could. I grabbed his butt and he winced as my right hand rubbed on his big bruised buttock.

"Easy on the ass!"

"Sorry, I forgot."

Our faces were close and I looked into his eyes with a glazed look as I recoiled from each deep impact of his plunging cock. I squirmed and bucked my hips up to meet his rabid strokes and was thoroughly enjoying myself when the door opened. "What the fuck, Kaley! I've been downstairs waiting for an hour!"

I looked over Cody's back at Gwyneth who stood in the doorway to the room with her hands on her hips fuming. In all the excitement I had totally forgotten about her. Her eyes focused on the naked body of our cowboy friend who was up to his balls inside me and tapped her cowboy boot in annoyance. I was too far gone to argue and anyway I saw the look in her baby blue eyes.

"Don't just stand there," I told her. "Get naked and join us."

Cody pulled out of my gaping cunt and moved to one side as we both watched the blonde get down to her birthday suit. She had changed into a thin dress for the late evening which she let fall away from her body as she walked towards the bed. Gwyneth laid down beside us and then she got between my legs and poked her tongue into my mouth. I purred into hers as our lips pressed against each others hard. Her fingers moved over my belly and followed the tender curve as she moved down my body.

"Lick me there, babe."

Gwyneth grunted and she made fantastic fluttering kisses on my muff. I pulled her head tighter to my mound as I gazed down on her light head between my open legs.

"Is this what you want?"

"Uh, huh!"

Her lips met my sopping pussy and then she speared me with her snake of a tongue. I threw my head back into the pillow as she made probing stabs inside my slippery pussy. As she poked her ass up behind her with a sexy wiggle Cody wasted no time shifting up behind her and smoothing his hand over her twin moons. He swiped up her pussy with his rigid boner and pushed in at the same time the hot blonde bucked back. I glanced over her bent body and saw a look of ecstasy on Cody's face as he moved back and forth in her hot box. I closed my eyes then as Gwyneth flicked my clit with unbelievably rapidity and my thighs tingled madly.

"Oh, sweetie!"

My back arched up into her mouth as she sent me to heaven. She in turn moaned into my dripping snatch as Cody reached around her and explored her mound. The three of us thrashed together in our individual bliss and the bed rocked accordingly. Gwyneth made muffled squeals into my pussy as she was royally fucked. Cody panted and slammed into Gwyneth so hard that the sound of his hip smacks filled the room.

"You like watching me fuck your friend?"

"Yeah, isn't she a slut?"

"More than you? Less? About the same?" He grinned at me over the top of the moaning blonde.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12